Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Was clairvoyantly viewing something on and off similar for a few hrs yesterday :tu: I didn't see colours other than in tones ( tonal shades) but there was bandwidth perspective of the layers and something acting as a ledge or barrier, or as you put it a magnetic repulsion. I felt i had a top down view of it, but couldn't shift it or around it.

It's sort of disturbing that it would not let me leave my house. Im not sure what to make of it.

• Like 1

It's sort of disturbing that it would not let me leave my house. Im not sure what to make of it.

Don't know yet either for sure. But I think it's a reorganisation of some sort of our realm boundary's aka veil. It's not permanent.

The other thing I wanted to record was for the past month, i have been having crazy de ja vu and precog on a near daily basis. More interestingly it's stuff I remember dreaming about or astral experiencing since 2011.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

04-july-13

At work 15 second clairvoyant session, Saw what appeared to be 100 or more faces, all identical teenage boys (German look) wearing military berets lined up close together like a photo shoot.. The vision started as a 3-d representation but slowly changed into a photographic image, 2-d, then to black & white.. Very strange sort of out of the blue thing.. Is uncanny that lately a 20-30 minute mediation session results in nothing, but the act of just closing my eyes while standing @ work resulted in this..

Lot's of dreams since the super moon. Most have been very enlightening at a personal level, several are odd and seem to have a more global feel about them so I'll post below.

02-July-13

One for the conspiracy theorists..

In dream I was part of a group of people holding meetings with the purpose/agenda to split the United states in two. I got the impression we were all about causing revolution, or in the very least splitting the country in half. We held our meetings at night & secret, never in the same country or city, starting at the top of the country and ending at the bottom/gulf of Mexico. We took shotguns to our meetings. Was shown maps that showed the polarity of citizens in the country, at the meetings we would pour water on the maps to "wash colors from the citizens on the map. It looked like new York area ended up being the only part unwashed.. Eventually, when the meetings reached a wharf sea area (perhaps new Orleans) the revolution had started, or was over.

(I Kind of think this might have been related to questions I'd had about RT News, agendas, and politics.)

28-june-13

Part of an epic series dream I had involved entering a restaurant that had the kind of feel of a place where I was not supposed to go. I felt a little uneasy, but was made welcome. I ordered some sandwiches and the chef behind a counter took forever making my meal. He even served someone else before me and I got the impression that I was being held up, toyed with, that people in the background were purposely holding me up from getting on with something else. There was eventually a mix-up when my food arrived, and I was short changed by the chef. But I dropped something on the floor, and when I went down to pick it up I found a gold coin that was clearly dated 1280. I remember thinking to myself "That has got to be worth a fortune!"

Anyway, when I left the restaurant I got a feeling that I had been duped, and that instead of being in there for 20 minutes I had actually been in there for a day & a half? I felt disorientated, and took the coin from my pocket to check I still had it, which I did.. Only the coin had changed from Gold into Tin, and I vaguely think that it was dated 1820's or something like that..

(First time I've encountered a lost time or stolen time theme? The restaurant was quite detailed as in seeing a date on the coin. I have no idea what this meant but it seems very poignant and drew my attention to it when I woke)

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

Just woke up from a dream. A spirit guide sent me something in his typical riddle like way.

I remember it clearly. "The shrine of the mind is to shine... Undeception for those on the balance of perception." He then touches my forhead. I have a vision of things I am to write. All the points all the process bombard me. I'm watching myself in fast motion. I wake up and all but the core start to fade.

• Like 3

Just part of a dream I had a few nights ago.. I forgot most of it because I didn't write it down, but the part that stuck out to me was a little girl about 6 or 7 maybe. In the dream I was talking to someone, we were getting ready for some kind of yearly celebration and this girl had to do with a big part of it. She was there and held her hands out to me, offering me something. When I looked into them her name came to me, "Shiva" and there was a drawing of an eye in the palm of one of her hands.

Waking up I knew that I recognized the name but had no idea where I had heard it before, so I googled it and read a bit about Shiva, the Hindu deity. I know very little about Hinduism, (fairly close to nothing actually) but Shiva is male God apparently. So, that aspect is a bit confusing, as I strongly associated this girl with that name, but I still found the dream to be an insightful one.

Edit..ah nevermind, it's also a girl's name too apparently.

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 3

I jus googled "Shiva", and noticed that it's tied with Judaism, too. Translates literally to "seven", which is in reference to seven days of mourning after a close relative dies. I thought it was interesting that the girl in your dream was roughly 6-7 years old... thought it may be worth mentioning.

• Like 3

All meditations lately.. Dreams are either quiet or to personal to post for the moment..

Last night, 9th July.

Had a very brief encounter with a Non human entity in meditation. The Entity was reminiscent of a humanoid rabbit. He was tall, thin.. am assuming it was male, could have quite easily been female. I don't recall seeing ears though? He had nothing to say.. Ego and a sharp intake of breath ruined the session.. Has anyone else seem something similar?

Also..

7th July.. I saw a boat, ship, submarine like vessel rising up from the water off the dry coast of somewhere. The coast was dry, brown, the ship (It looked like something from star-wars) was virtually windowless and floated about 25 meters off the high cliff coastline.. It was I guess about as long as a liner..

6th July.. A rather random kind of episode of fractal curls and spirals that began at an epic size but somehow ended on the very edge of a butterfly's wing, that then fluttered away from me..

• Like 2

Update on the other personal dreams.. Having lot's of dream meetings with loved ones that have passed on.. Uncles, Aunts, Parents..

• Like 2

Same here with the deceased!

Mine was on the 30th of June where-upon I dreamed about entering my mother’s (who is still alive) home in the U.K and I found her lounge room filled with relatives who have died or are presently ailing.

All the relatives looked alive and normal and one whose been dead for about 23 years gave the most amazing speech about something which I couldn’t recall after waking up but I remember giving that person the biggest hug in appreciation for the kind words.

• Like 3

Same here with the deceased!

Mine was on the 30th of June where-upon I dreamed about entering my mother’s (who is still alive) home in the U.K and I found her lounge room filled with relatives who have died or are presently ailing.

All the relatives looked alive and normal and one whose been dead for about 23 years gave the most amazing speech about something which I couldn’t recall after waking up but I remember giving that person the biggest hug in appreciation for the kind words.

Thanks for sharing.. :)

Yeah, one of mine was very similar, sort of like a reunion between the living and the dead. I've had six in the last 3 weeks..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Here's another one for the conspiracy theorists.. :ph34r:

16th July 13

Dream: I was friends or had contact with an alien entity.. Though I didn't see him in the dream, I did have photos and things of him in my tablet.. I was at a school, seminar, or something similar where two Secret Agents appeared and I knew they were after my tablet.. I wanted evidence of them so I started taking pictures of them with the tablet, which they then confiscated.. (fuzzy bit) then later on I was playing pool with one of the agents, and I won the game because the guy had put my tablet in one of the pockets of the table, he sunk the black.. (pool/snooker)

(Funnily enough, as is sometimes the case, I get insight or a pointer/reminder the following day on these dreams.. The pointer for this one was a news report stating that people traveling to England/overseas were now having their I-phones & I pods confiscated and all contents copied at Airport security.. what are they looking for? :ph34r: )

13th July 13

Mediation.. Saw a woman, face.. I think she was cycling or on a bike..

12th July 13

Morning Clairaudience..

I heard the toilet flushing at about 5am..

(Yes, not exactly mind boggling conclusion here, until you take into account I was in an empty house.)

11th July 13

Dream: Funny kind of dislocated dream where things were happening at several levels. at one level I was digging in the garden, weeding.. At the other level I was wiring or fixing wiring between two machines that I operate at work.. The two levels seemed to get a little mixed up because at one point I was in the garden digging up wiring then twisting wires together in the soil and using insulation tape in the garden?? It was kind of like 2 dreams running simultaneously that ended up merging into one..

Dream same date: Driving in a coastal city 300 miles away.. I saw again the Box of tags I stole before in another dream that I still have no clue as to meaning about.. Yet in this dream I examined them, remembered them from the previous dream, and it dawned to me that I knew exactly what they were. They were 2-3 inches long, tubular, blue & green.. In the dream I was relived that I understood them.. (Unfortunately when I woke I was clueless as to what they were. I guess you have to be in dream mode to understand them.)

(Strangely enough, of all the dreams I've had lately, these last two made me wake in the best mood ever.)

• Like 3

I had a series of astral false awakenings the other morning. I get kept getting up OBE then realizing that I'm not really up. Then I would go back to my body and did it again twice. The Last time I made a little more effort to control my waking process. I wanted to mention it because I was able to tell instantly I was in a false awakeing were as years ago I would not have. The cool part about it was that while I was atempting to wake each time my eyes would slightly open and I could see my room. A form of sleep pralysis I guess you could say. Right before really ceomeing around I challenged any lingering fear that might exist and waited.... Nothing.

• Like 2

Visions

1. A man descending from a rope made of light. The rope was attached to a bright white light, at the top. As he descended, he came closer to me, and had his hand out, like I was to go with him.

2. I was on a naval destroyer boat. Looked like a stealth boat. There were many angles to the surface of it. I could see what looked like a tank turret, pointed outward towards the front. The boat was travelling through two lines of dock posts, running parallel to each other.

3. A woman on the edge of a different boat. She had dark hair, and a kind face. She was talking to a man. He had just said something funny, and had turned away from him laughing.

4. I was standing on the edge of a road, and saw a flicker of brown in the foliage across the road. I thought it was a deer, so I pulled up a small spotting scope, and panned ahead of him, into a clearing, where I thought he would appear. The opening that panned ahead of was at a small corner store that I knew was there(even though this place is not familiar to me). As he made it too the opening, I noticed it was not a deer, it was a dog. It was a golden retriever that looked a lot like a friend's dog.

5. A symbol. I cannot explain this symbol, and have yet to see it elsewhere. The only way I can describe it is that it's a diamond, with two loops on the left-hand, and right-hand side. It started out a circle, and the top and bottoms drew inward towards the center of the circle, until they met. When they met, they created a figure eight, but kept travelling, overlapping each other creating the diamond with the loops. If I find a pic, I'll post... or else draw something up, and post that.

6.A knife cutting through a screened door.

7. A country road very close to where I live. There's a lot of foliage, and the sun peeks through in a few places. There was a large patch of what looked like mountain laurel spilling out onto the road.

• Like 3

1. Pavement flying by very fast. Like I'm above it, looking down.

2. A large ridge where I used to go climbing. I was at the foot, thinking/knowing I needed to get to the top, but I didn't want to take the road. Looking up at the top, there was snow on the ridge, but warm at the bottom. (This ridge is not high. It's a small Appalachian ridge, maybe 500ft elevation tops.)

3. As I was clearing my mind, I heard Goldmember, from Austin Powers say, "It's your faasha". Then, I was with my dad(deceased). I went in for a hug, but he was reluctant. It wasn't a "no.. I do not want to hug you"... I felt it was more for my protection. He grabbed me by the shoulders, at arms length, and gave me a calming look. He asked how I was doing, then my how my brother and his kids were. (The whole time this was all happening, I was viewing it from a 3rd person perspective. I was seeing it from above, and to the left, watching both our movements. Nothing was spoken, all was an internal conversation that we had together. He could ask the questions, and immediately the answer flowed from me to him.) The background was very fuzzy the whole time.

• Like 3

Visions

1. A man descending from a rope made of light. The rope was attached to a bright white light, at the top. As he descended, he came closer to me, and had his hand out, like I was to go with him.

5. A symbol. I cannot explain this symbol, and have yet to see it elsewhere. The only way I can describe it is that it's a diamond, with two loops on the left-hand, and right-hand side. It started out a circle, and the top and bottoms drew inward towards the center of the circle, until they met. When they met, they created a figure eight, but kept travelling, overlapping each other creating the diamond with the loops. If I find a pic, I'll post... or else draw something up, and post that.

I found these two interesting.

The light rope = your light cord/central stream (that runs through your chakra system/bodies and each dimensional level)

The man descending to you with his hand out = your higher self attempting to connect.

I get an idea of your symbol, it sounds familiar like the infinity sign but with a soul sign overlaid, the diamond is a higher symbolic thing but i always think there are messages in symbols when they are given to us like that. Meditate on the symbol and see what you get, it will come as an understanding for something, like for example protective/shielding (if so then start mentally projecting that symbol around yourself and at something, when you wish to shield or shield directly from something) or it could be grounding or just comforting for you. But yes meditate on it and feel it out. I think esp since it all came in the same session as the light cord, symbols are one way our higherself speaks to us, or get certain information/knowledge downloaded into us. You're never given something that is useless information for you.

• Like 2

Didn't know where else to put it, but i thought people invested in this thread would just get it :)

At the moment in the UK we are in a extensive heatwave. It does kinda remind me of my growing up years of the 90's when the summers were long and hot during our 6 weeks off. For your info, the Brits love these conditions we love the warmth and sunny days. Anyway, a major supermarket called the 'co op' are playing out a commercial over this hot period where by they are using a Christmas themed song, they even have a santa looking beared old guy at the end with a red lolly and all that is missing is the blatant fact it is not December.

Subliminal programming or what ?

http://www.co-operat...-TV-ads/summer/

Here i post the video - notice in the first frame they have snow looking stuff falling down the window, despite being an advert for a bbq. Then by the time you have seen these frames u now recognise the song, tell me if i am wrong that this song isn't a Christmas theme one ?>

Also to keep in-line with this thread, the moment i closed my eyes last night, my third eye kicked in, and i was face to face with a spider. I know what spiders mean on the astral level and it's not great, they tend to reflect an energy change/shift/storm which my dreams lately have been showing. Now i understand why my dreams have been like that.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 3

Here is a sketch of the symbol that I saw. It was a fluid move, starting with a circle, and ended up the bottom one..

Sketch.pdf

Was thinking about it today as I was doing a short meditation. While I was meditating on it, as I breathed in and out, the symbol would fluctuate with my breath. It would go from the bottom picture(sketch), and continue spreading out in the manner that it is, making the diamond longer/thinner and the circles on the sides smaller.

• Like 2

Here is a sketch of the symbol that I saw. It was a fluid move, starting with a circle, and ended up the bottom one..

Sketch.pdf

Was thinking about it today as I was doing a short meditation. While I was meditating on it, as I breathed in and out, the symbol would fluctuate with my breath. It would go from the bottom picture(sketch), and continue spreading out in the manner that it is, making the diamond longer/thinner and the circles on the sides smaller.

I found this one interesting as well.. I'm loving these mysteries.. :D

I think the motion/movement of this is very important to. Starting off as a Circle, moving down from top and up from bottom is a progression that I guess is like reading a "In the Beginning" as the first lines of a story..

Circles represent oneness, wholeness, completion, the sun or yourself, you name it, but that's where the story begins.

Two interlinked circles represent infinity..

2513.gifThis is one of the signs of silver in alchemy.

http://www.symbols.c...ia/25/2517.html

2v2xjqu.jpg

Edited to add now that you've got me reading about it: Interestingly, a Circle as seen as without beginning or end marries well with Infinity..

What a cool vision you had.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 2

Didn't know where else to put it, but i thought people invested in this thread would just get it :)

Here i post the video - notice in the first frame they have snow looking stuff falling down the window, despite being an advert for a bbq. Then by the time you have seen these frames u now recognise the song, tell me if i am wrong that this song isn't a Christmas theme one ?>

Also to keep in-line with this thread, the moment i closed my eyes last night, my third eye kicked in, and i was face to face with a spider. I know what spiders mean on the astral level and it's not great, they tend to reflect an energy change/shift/storm which my dreams lately have been showing. Now i understand why my dreams have been like that.

Look's like a standard Kiwi Christmas add to me.. (Our Christmas's are in mid summer)

It's a blatant and shameless attempt to create a Christmas feel out of season in the hope of cashing in..

Haven't seen spiders lately, but did get a feel of "conflict" in the last two days.. No imagery or Insight other than feeling..

• Like 2

At the moment in the UK we are in a extensive heatwave. It does kinda remind me of my growing up years of the 90's when the summers were long and hot during our 6 weeks off. For your info, the Brits love these conditions we love the warmth and sunny days. Anyway, a major supermarket called the 'co op' are playing out a commercial over this hot period where by they are using a Christmas themed song, they even have a santa looking beared old guy at the end with a red lolly and all that is missing is the blatant fact it is not December.

Over here, "Staples", a big office supply chain uses that Christmas song in an ad they air mid summer to start selling school supplies. It works, people love the ad and that darn song gets stuck in your head every time!

After I watched the ad you posted a few hours ago, I caught myself humming it a few times without realizing as I was cooking. I even pictured that Santa look a like from the ad as I hummed. :rolleyes: lol

• Like 2

I had another night of lucid dreams(well from about 6:30am - 9:30am). I also had another obe style experience which only lasted a minute(just enough to go through the window). This time I could see as I was sitting up to get out of my body though, it was grainy looking. Anyway I'll keep it short/simple. I spent most of the dreams just flying around the city and kissing the odd girl who I was attracted to. I picked up one Asian lady(literally) and flew her up a few stories and into her apartment.

I soon went back onto the streets and just flew about 1 meter above everyone else who was walking. One old guy parked his car badly so it was touching the car behind, so I picked up his car over my head and placed it on a fence as a joke. I also swam around when I found some water and also swam under the footpaths(so swimming through solid ground). At one stage I heard someone gossiping at how I had kissed some ladies and I didn't like this. It annoyed me that people gossip so I picked him up and flew about 3-4 meters into the air and dropped him. I meant to break his legs and when he landed they broke but he slumped and looked like he died.

I woke up but went back into a dream where I was near the city, this time at night and walking along a footpath carrying a 3ltr plastic container of milk. After a short time I dropped the milk because I knew I could fly(I went lucid). At first I fell but I think I started running and then took to the sky. Anyway the dreams were long and more to it but that's the general gist.

Anyway today(so a few hours afterwards)I went out to the ruff area where I dreamt just outside of the city. I wont really go into why but I hadn't planned it before so it was by chance and was connected to the dreams. Anyway I went down a no through road to turn around and on the side of the road near the footpath was a 3ltr milk carton which was half full. So I found that a little interesting because I never see these 3ltr ones around and I never buy them(I don't think our local stores have them). So to dream I'm carrying one and to then see one a few hours later in ruffly the same area was kinda odd.

Edited by Kazahel

Sketch.pdf

Was it around you, or did you get the feeling u could have moved through it like a doorway?

I do like the symbol, it is balancing for all the bodies. But i find that pic 2 and 3 it is not to be viewed top down or in 2d. Pic 2 and 3 are the same. Try going to 4d or 5d to see it which you will require your third eye sight for.

It acts like a torus field in 4/5d - what i get is the space existing outside of pic 2 is the space that becomes inside pic 3. I don't have the quantum terms to use, but it is like in art terms seeing the negative and positive space, one is inverted and the other is the opposite but in their combined dimensional space it is showing how it folds in on-itself, so that it becomes a vortex/torus, pulling and generating energy through it.

Some diagrams i found -

220px-Clifford-torus_zpscbeff774.gif

This one is supped to be a gif but it didn't work.

trytryjkkkkk_zps0b7b2f51.jpg

hytjtyjtyj_zpsb39563a7.jpg

What would it be useful for ?

Lots of things to do with energy manipulation / healing, i see you could use this as a transmutation tool since it is moving energy through it. Try holding it in the centre of your head where your pineal gland is, connect to it with your breath (which is good you are doing that already) and expand it out out over your body field.

Then try then to move it down from your pineal gland, into down your lightcord which attaches to your pineal, to your heart centre, and project it out from there too. If you wanted to use it to clear or transmute a specific part of your body, use that technique and move it down to the appropriate chakra. For example, if you are having root issues, take it down your central lightcord to your tailbone and expand it out from there.

It could be used as a shield as a diamond makes for a more complex shield and so is a shield that can regenerate itself from universal energy ;) - fyi according to my higherself who is interjecting here, shielding in the higher understanding is more about maintaining energy flow, balance and responsibly asserting your boundary which is what it means to hold your space. You struggle to hold your space clearly and free of confusion/static, if your boundaries are constantly being over stepped by other beings.

If you are empathetic at all then it's necessary for your sanity :) If every being in an ideal world was aware and was practising conscious awareness and clearing their emotional, thought and energy bodies/boundaries then a lot less projected 'crap' would be regurgitating out into the airwaves. But as it stands we are not yet living in that kind of society because the majority are not yet aware that this happens and therefore at this time, it is those who are aware of these things to be responsible and take that into consideration. Shielding is not a fear based mechanism, although it can be misconstrued as one when the intent to shield comes from fear, or the fear of being attacked by something. Shielding is much more complex than that and below i will go into it more deeply using the emapth as an example.

Unshielded Empaths call it an emotional dump, and while it is a 'healing thing' where the person feels better for being around you and you feel worse because your field now contains all their unresolved matters, technically there is a difference between allowing/permitting the healing and it happening because of poor boundaries/shielding. When it happens because of poor boundaries it comes in like what some people call a psychic attack or vamping. If the empath does not know how to clear that or transmute it quickly enough it can make the empath feel ill and distorted for hrs/days or typically uncomfortable in heavily public areas. The emapths energy field as a result becomes lowered in frequency because of what the empath is holding in their space, lower formed energies needing expressed.

The lower your frequency becomes, the more need there is to do something to raise your frequency back up, or you will begin to descend deep into the green pea soup. Which, is not a nice place to be ( this is for anyone) it simply doesn't feel good to be vibrating to the lower pondlife, forms and energies of this place, unless you are one;)

Shielding from this position is everything about raising or reclaiming your frequency level back, so you are back to holding your space and boundaries. A shield is a form of placing a 'breathing space' around you, so that you can climb back out of the pea soup and recover your frequency, space, sanity.

See?

So according to my higherself, that is the difference between holding strong boundaries, space and not, and what shielding is about. If you can not or will not hold your own space/boundaries, then you literally can't, you will be like a sponge holding xyz of other peoples crap, you become like an astral vacuum cleaner, their thoughts, their emotions, their dirty washing, and their frequencies, and if your mind believes it all to be yours this can really distorting to the self. There is a level/lesson to go through where you begin to read others energy sigs, for everything has an energy sig like a finger print and to apply this ability it means to know what is your space which is sacred space to you, from everything else and working to keep it that way.

To tie this into the diamond symbol, this symbol would be an example of creating and holding a space for yourself or someone else for healing, shielding or transmutation purposes --- it is using the created space/field to hold what needs held, and raise the frequency of yourself/other person. Technically you could use something like this to clear whole space/areas but that is getting into a different level of things completely. Right now we are just talking about how to hold space for yourself or another person. It can be viewed as a method of shielding or it can be viewed as a method of transmutation, either way it is achieving the same thing.

Oh nice, I have been getting a lot of violet/purple energy from that symbol as i have been writing this.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Thank you very much, blue, and I apologize for not getting back to you sooner. I haven't had the time to respond in the detailed manner that I feel you deserve.

No, I didn't get the impression that it was around me, and didn't have the feeling that I could go thru it. It was just in front of me, as I was observing it.

I forgot to mention in my last post that I also saw it with rings around it, like Saturn. Everything was bright white.

I understand what you mean about the 4D/5D/negative-positive space, and the GIF, but haven't had any luck with viewing it that way in meditations. I have had others that verify what you talk about, and will talk about them as they arise.

Healing... I just got up from an amazing session of clearing out. I held it in the center of my head, expanded, onto the heart, expanded, root, expanded, and then the whole way back up to the crown. When I hit the throat, on the way up, vibrations started to kick in. I layed there trying to amp them up, in order to exit, so I could inquire further about the symbol, but never made it to 1000 waterfalls. As I was laying there, vibrating, I went a step further, and pulled energy thru my feet and head, simultaneously in order to join them in the middle and clear out even further.

Thank your higherself, for the breakdown of shielding. I've heard of shielding, before, and have always viewed it as a fear-based system(fear of being attacked), which is partly why I haven't ever done it, but now I understand more of how it works and why it's important. You're particular sentence about "being uncomfortable in heavily public areas"... this is me. I'm an introvert. Only in the passed few months have I begun to get better about it. It's not debilitating, I can deal with it, but have always preferred to not be in large groups of people that I don't know.

Also, along these same lines, I've had a few days within the passed few months where I've just been feeling real heavy, and discontent. I have absolutely no reason to be feeling that way, because I'm doing what I love. Hangin out with my pets, working in the garden, watching the birds on the feeders, playing in the small creek behind my house, trying to catch watersnakes...

One question I do have is what you're referring to as "transmutation". Are you strictly speaking of cleansing energies? I'm not familiar with it.

In another meditation, which I believe was before I had read your most recent post, was that as I was watching the symbol, it was fluctuating, and when it began to turn into energetic animals. I can't describe it real well, other than the avatar that Darkwind used to have of the cat. But, it didn't turn into a cat. It turned into a seal, then a cobra, then into a twisted helical structure(DNA) and then onto two tendrils wrapping around each other.

This has been very helpful for me, Blue. Thanks again!

• Like 2

I saw this video posted in another thread today and it reminded me of my dream a few days ago.

[media=]

[/media]

I whole a bunch of lucid dreams last night. I was lucid from about 6am-10am(sleeping in cause its the holidays). It was one of those nights where I wake up but go straight back into a lucid dream.

Anyway most were just flying around naked but I teleported a few times to get to different places. At one stage I span around just once and teleported to Antarctica by just thinking of the place. I remember I was at the top of a ramp or something standing naked with Bear Grylls. I was telling him in a Bear Grylls kind of way how I was going to fly out over the ocean to this ice berg. Dive down into the cold water and swim as deep down as I could and touch the bottom of the ice berg and then fly back to here.

So I take to the sky but I didn't fly as good as I had hoped and I fell short of the ice berg and I just dived straight down into the cold dark water. I swam down and down and went pretty deep until I saw a huge Sperm Whale swimming right under me. I was fully lucid but it was still quite scary to be honest because swimming down into the dark ice waters is one of my main fears. And it felt like I might get eaten by something.

Anyway I went a little further but I saw it again(or it was another one) and I thought that will do and I turned around and swam back up to the surface. The whale was also at the surface really close to me as I was getting out of the water. So I go back to Bear Grylls and I'm standing there naked while watching a fishing boat or something with people in their wetsuits.

Bear says to me "Man you got guts I would never do that" and I said something like "why not because I was not wearing a warm wetsuit?" and he says " no because you looked like you were shimmering!". Which meant I looked like a shimmering fish, bait. And even though I was lucid I didn't want to go back into the water and there was not much else to do there, so I span around just once again and thought "bushland" and went back to where I grew up and kept flying around.

Found here.. http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=825

So the video was uploaded on the 20th but I cant tell when it was actually filmed(I would be curious on that). But my dream was on the morning of the 16th. So its nice timing and somewhat fitting.

• Like 1

One question I do have is what you're referring to as "transmutation". Are you strictly speaking of cleansing energies? I'm not familiar with it.

Hi B,

I'm glad the meditation was successful. The term transmutation in energy work terms is a processing/healing/clearing passage. It means to do all those things in one move. Transmutation is a powerful intention for processing energy from one state into another so it can be balanced, released, cleared or healed. It's doing something actively with the energy so that you either manipulate it and change it's focus / programmed intent by neutralising it then sending it back to the universe. Alternately it automatically happens when you begin to raise your own vibration/frequency, the lower form energies / blocks either burn off or transform. Crystals for example can be used to help blocks or dense spots because you are bringing in their higher frequency field into yours. The process of transmutation is a natural result and if you can feel the buzz/tingle off a crystal, then you know it is helping you to adjust.

A great energy work that practices this is reiki.

And look up violet flame transmutation meditations.

• Like 2