Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Thanks, Blue. I was actually just talking to Prof T about Reiki, not too long ago in a pm. Will definitely look up the violet flame transmutation meditation.

Another thing, to add(tried to last night, but the file wouldn't attach). I was exploring whether or not the symbol I saw was a doorway, and had very interesting results. I didn't see the symbol that we've been talking about, though. I saw the center of a 12 pointed star. I didn't see the spires of it, only the arrayed lines around a centerpoint. Everything inside of the centerpoint was a picture of a familiar place that I've seen in meditations, before. I'll see if I can get it uploaded.

I would say that since I didn't see the rest of it, it could have been a "wormhole" structure, as well. This is just a more familiar shape to me because I've drawn them before.

SK2.pdf

The lower picture is what I saw. Everything that is hatched, in the middle, was a picture of the familiar place.

• Like 2

I have been tossing and turning all night. I Can't sleep. I can't place it. But my mind is screaming through things like an infusion of energy. I have some teas and roots that might help.

• Like 2

Thanks, Blue. I was actually just talking to Prof T about Reiki, not too long ago in a pm. Will definitely look up the violet flame transmutation meditation.

Another thing, to add(tried to last night, but the file wouldn't attach). I was exploring whether or not the symbol I saw was a doorway, and had very interesting results. I didn't see the symbol that we've been talking about, though. I saw the center of a 12 pointed star. I didn't see the spires of it, only the arrayed lines around a centerpoint. Everything inside of the centerpoint was a picture of a familiar place that I've seen in meditations, before. I'll see if I can get it uploaded.

I would say that since I didn't see the rest of it, it could have been a "wormhole" structure, as well. This is just a more familiar shape to me because I've drawn them before.

SK2.pdf

The lower picture is what I saw. Everything that is hatched, in the middle, was a picture of the familiar place.

Very nice. Makes me think of a higher version of your third eye. It's still you and your connection/passport? to the universe. Next time, jump through it, which is essentially projecting/travelling see what happens. I have experienced using wormholes like this to project through.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

I have been tossing and turning all night. I Can't sleep. I can't place it. But my mind is screaming through things like an infusion of energy. I have some teas and roots that might help.

Today i was doing energy work outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. I had fork lightning coming down quite close and 2 cells going off around me.

I had very intense buzzing in my hands and i was focused more so on reiki. Clear as day I could hear my higherself talk to me the moment i switched my attention to sending the energy. I was given 3 locations that needed it badly, Midwest USA, New Zealand, and South Africa. I did my duty and some personal things, then the storm petered away.

I was told things about a parallel reality being activated today. Today has been one of the clearest days in a long time and when i researched what should be going on with today, i found that today the 25th is considered no mans land in astrology cycle terms. The new cycle begins tomorrow. The 25th of July is one of the rare days experienced outside of any cycle or time-line. This makes today a good day for setting down what you wish to be, accomplish, manifest in the next coming cycle.

It feels weird and out there to be making this post but it is extraordinary times right now.

Edit to add - this whole time until he 29th seems to be of importance. The 29th is being talked about a lot as well.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Today i was doing energy work outside in the middle of a thunderstorm. I had fork lightning coming down quite close and 2 cells going off around me.

I had very intense buzzing in my hands and i was focused more so on reiki. Clear as day I could hear my higherself talk to me the moment i switched my attention to sending the energy. I was given 3 locations that needed it badly, Midwest USA, New Zealand, and South Africa. I did my duty and some personal things, then the storm petered away.

I was told things about a parallel reality being activated today. Today has been one of the clearest days in a long time and when i researched what should be going on with today, i found that today the 25th is considered no mans land in astrology cycle terms. The new cycle begins tomorrow. The 25th of July is one of the rare days experienced outside of any cycle or time-line. This makes today a good day for setting down what you wish to be, accomplish, manifest in the next coming cycle.

It feels weird and out there to be making this post but it is extraordinary times right now.

Actually blu3... That makes perfect sense of how the rest of the day developed. Thank you.

Edited by Seeker79

Just letting ya'll know that the tide as been out here since 18th July..

Plenty of earthquake action though...

This morning (dream) I saw volcano erupting.. It was about 5 foot tall, but at another level it was 3000 feet tall.. In dream I was moving back and forwards, watching it, being aware of it and somehow owning it.. It was totally non threatening, but dangerous non-the-less.

• Like 2

Very nice. Makes me think of a higher version of your third eye. It's still you and your connection/passport? to the universe. Next time, jump through it, which is essentially projecting/travelling see what happens. I have experienced using wormholes like this to project through.

I would have, because I know these wormholes/portals are just that(projection "outlets"), but as soon as I saw it, ego crept in an ruined the vision.

Sometimes I can sustain clairvoyance, and sometimes I cant. I'm starting to recognize the part of myself/my mind I need to "shut off", but sometimes my efforts are propelled by this exact part... which ruins everything. Laying in bed, getting ready for sleep seems to be one of the best times for this. I'm tired from the day, and ready to shut my mind down, which helps me just simply focus internally and just simply observe.

I dreamt last night that my son was sent a whistle. When he blew this whistle it was a frequency that was sort of hi pitch but not unpleasant, but through this frequency I could hear the dead and speak with them. I started to converse with this little girl, then my son stopped blowing it and went off to play. I sort of became lucid at that point.

Very strange.

• Like 3

I dreamt last night that my son was sent a whistle. When he blew this whistle it was a frequency that was sort of hi pitch but not unpleasant, but through this frequency I could hear the dead and speak with them. I started to converse with this little girl, then my son stopped blowing it and went off to play. I sort of became lucid at that point.

Very strange.

that is haunting. I so want to know the message behind that one.. it seems somehow very special.. and very deep.

that is haunting. I so want to know the message behind that one.. it seems somehow very special.. and very deep.

I don't know prof. It does haunt me, but no more than some of the other crazy stuff I have seen and heard. It all haunts me. The inner worlds are amazing and connected to the rest of the universe in unfathomable ways. All I can do is just let it go and surrendure. I'm sort of done thinking about it. It occupys to much space in my mind.

I just came back from another journey. I sat in my ocean again. It surrendered to me and I to it. It's hard to explain. But I don't need answers anymore. Its 5:30 am I'm going to walk through the wetlands for a few hours then walk to work.

Very strange.

Interesting dream. I hope you don't mind me saying what it reminds me of.

The whistle is symbolic very symbolic for a key -- a sound key is a frequency, it's exactly what octaves our dimensions. Each having a tone and frequency. The same thing is mirrored in our physical make up and chakras. Each having a tone / frequency level. In the physical dimension/plane we deal with 7 tones/octaves/frequencies or chakras. Therefore a key equals a tone/ frequency. Keys are used to unlock things.

This whistle represented a different key given to your son. Don't be surprised if he is starting to activate or develops the abilities of a medium when he is older. The tone of this key connects you to the spiritworld. The dream has a special/protective feel to it in that your son has your guidance, what he learns or is activated for, you can learn too.

Lastly the specific tone of the whistle can be used anytime to talk to the spirit world, it's a key to that realm. Frequencies work by "tuning in" -- you tune your self/body in like an instrument then you access that dimension/realm/info/knowledge. That is what it is to be a medium. A tuning instrument. Play or mentally vibrate the tone of the whistle in your head, it can be inwardly or outwardly, see what happens.

• Like 3

Thanks blu3 was thinking along some of those lines as well.

Thanks blu3 was thinking along some of those lines as well.

That's not what I got.. then again, I didn't get much..

Last night I thought hard about it and tried to get some insight, and was basically told it's "not your message"..

then about 1/2 hour ago was given the word "Tonsils"..

• Like 2

I found a white crane feather in the wetlands this morning. A pure white feather. It's very beautiful.

• Like 2

This past week I've been remembering more other dreams (that I had mostly forgotten) while dreaming.

One from the night of the 26th had a whistle in it too. (Maybe that was only because I had read this thread that night and saw Seeker's post about his whistle dream though).

In the dream, I ended up in someone's backyard that has a big wildflower garden. I've dreamed of being here before a few times and whenever I'm in this garden, it feels like a transition point or something, a place "in between" destinations, because I'm never there long and the dream usually shifts to something else after being there.

Anyway, when I saw the garden I remembered a previous dream I had a few months ago. I was there again, but walked over to the back gate and was looking out at a huge lake, the sky was overcast but there was a rainbow splashed across it.

After remembering that, I was looking around and noticed a little wood figurine on the ground, in the flowers. It was a little elf or something, hand carved. I picked it up, remembering a different dream where I had been riding a bike, and pulled this same figure out of my pocket. This time though, I noticed a hole on it and blew into it discovering it was actually a whistle. Then I thought/heard "to protect"

It's tone wasn't high pitch though, it was more soft and low.

That's not what I got.. then again, I didn't get much..

Last night I thought hard about it and tried to get some insight, and was basically told it's "not your message"..

then about 1/2 hour ago was given the word "Tonsils"..

Tonsils made me literally laugh out loud because I've been sick with what I thought was a "summer cold" all last week, but my throat/tonsils are swollen and painful and not getting better. I tried ignoring it hoping it would get better on it's own but last night was so bad I couldn't sleep, so I think I'm going to have to go get it checked out today or tomorrow. :/

Also, drifting off to sleep last night I briefly saw my Grandma's face. She passed when I was 11, and I've only remembered 2 dreams of her, so it was really nice to "see" her again like that.

• Like 3

This is interesting what Prof t picked up because of seeker and how it links to Sarah.

• Like 1

This past week I've been remembering more other dreams (that I had mostly forgotten) while dreaming.

One from the night of the 26th had a whistle in it too. (Maybe that was only because I had read this thread that night and saw Seeker's post about his whistle dream though).

In the dream, I ended up in someone's backyard that has a big wildflower garden. I've dreamed of being here before a few times and whenever I'm in this garden, it feels like a transition point or something, a place "in between" destinations, because I'm never there long and the dream usually shifts to something else after being there.

Anyway, when I saw the garden I remembered a previous dream I had a few months ago. I was there again, but walked over to the back gate and was looking out at a huge lake, the sky was overcast but there was a rainbow splashed across it.

After remembering that, I was looking around and noticed a little wood figurine on the ground, in the flowers. It was a little elf or something, hand carved. I picked it up, remembering a different dream where I had been riding a bike, and pulled this same figure out of my pocket. This time though, I noticed a hole on it and blew into it discovering it was actually a whistle. Then I thought/heard "to protect"

It's tone wasn't high pitch though, it was more soft and low.

Tonsils made me literally laugh out loud because I've been sick with what I thought was a "summer cold" all last week, but my throat/tonsils are swollen and painful and not getting better. I tried ignoring it hoping it would get better on it's own but last night was so bad I couldn't sleep, so I think I'm going to have to go get it checked out today or tomorrow. :/

Also, drifting off to sleep last night I briefly saw my Grandma's face. She passed when I was 11, and I've only remembered 2 dreams of her, so it was really nice to "see" her again like that.

I have had a bit if a summer cold myself.

• Like 1

Wow, everyone's reinventing their online persona's today... :)

Lot's of images last night, but my recall is utterly useless at the moment.. Not sure why, but I have this theory that my attention is recording memory, but my awareness isn't.. Ego' has a good grip on attention, but my higher self is all about awareness.. When awareness see's things my attention jumps in to check it out and it all fades away..

• Like 1

This is interesting what Prof t picked up because of seeker and how it links to Sarah.

I'm the Middleman.. :lol:

seriously though, that's kind of the whole reason for the thread, to see a bigger picture, to gain and share insight..

I don't usually have a target/aim/intention, which is a bit silly of me I know.. I kind of prefer to get random pieces of the jigsaw i suppose.. The mystery of it appeals..

• Like 3

An image from earlier, not in meditation really, just closed my eyes for a bit while sitting outside and saw a computer monitor, lit up with a small piece of paper taped onto it. Like someone had left a note for someone and taped it to the screen so they would notice it.

Been thinking a bit about the symbology of keys today, since rereading Blu3's post mentioning them. The few time's I've come across actual keys in a dream, the dream was always wither very vivid or I became lucid.

Last week I heard the word "Khi" in a dream, and at first I thought it was in regards to someone's name. In the dream I even started searching for a definition (that's why I felt it was spelled K-H-I) but now I'm wondering if it could have literally meant "Key".

Edited by sarah_444
  • Like 1

I have had a bit if a summer cold myself.

Feel better soon, WCF - I just got a call from the doc. My test results came back and it turns out I have Tonsillitis.

I see the double helix and other lattice vortex forms quite a lot.

My main observation lately has been ever since a snake dream last week, some weird stuff has been happening. Snake dreams are very powerfully symbolic for me, it's almost always followed by a period of 'chaos' or poor health to either me or the people around me. The chaos has subsided for now and as it turned out, it was nothing too serious expect for the world events this past week. On a personal level I had a bad case of energy flu and vomiting the days after the dream, then my dog wasn't doing to well with a tail injury and has required round the clock care, but is starting to do better now. On a global level it has been a devastating week for many.

Last time i had a snake dream, Last year -- it involved the dog too. The snake bit my dog in the dream, then my dog tried to battle with the snake to protect me and my family from it. The snake poisoned my dog and then 2 days after the dream, my dog came down with a mystery condition in real life that took over a month and many vet visits and tests to try and figure out. Nothing was ever concluded just that 'something' was causing a repository allergy that sorted it self out with the help of steroid treatments. Because the vet could only suspect an allergy, it meant we had to remove anything 'chemical or scent' wise that had been brought into the house recently. As it turned out we had one of those room scent oil dispenser things with a potent oil, we removed it and slowly things started to become better. I now think that this disperser thing was causing a chemical unbalance to the atmosphere and if it could affect a dog so badly, it could be damaging everyone's respiratory systems in the house. The dream was about being poisoned, and it's easy to interpret the chemical scent oils as a form of poisoning our air. I feel that the snake energies could be connected to the elemental level, and if the elementals get upset, nature will try purge.

I used to dread the snake and think of it as a dark omen, it's easy to see why. Now i am trying to view it as just a messenger, a warning, aka don't "shoot the messenger" comes with a very strong incentive. The snake could also represent the darker energies on another level coming up for purification, aka it's connection to sickness and chaos, but what happens along the way is a purging then healing effect.

Look up ouroboros, the symbol of a snake with its mouth, the symbology is mostly very positive: the eternal circle, innocence, the first living creature. And think of the snake as a symbol of transformation, the way a snake sheds its skin to reveal a new beautiful skin underneath, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. I think Snake got a bad rap with the whole Eden thing. Imagine if it would have been a dog trying to tempt Eve. Then Dog would have become reviled.

• Like 3

Hi Folks..

A lot of us here meditate, dream, are energy aware, and or have & use methods to gain insight outside of normal sensory perceptions.

For example, when you meditate and place Ego aside or dismantle the boundary between Ego & inner self we often catch glimpses, visions, Hypnagogic Images or even clear auditory words that come from a source beyond our physical senses.. Often these Insights, pictures, visions call them what your will don't seem to make much sense at all and are either forgotten or dismissed, yet sometimes much greater meaning is given to these experiences later on as we realise some are prophetic or have a greater meaning.

I was remembering earlier today about something heard in my mind coming out of a meditation attempt months ago. I usually forget things I hear like that coming out of meditation or dream, though they are often striking and provocative things said. But this phrase has always stuck with me, yet I still have no clue what it means exactly. The wording of it is so poetic, and I never think phrases like this at all of my own conscious will. I am just as confused yet intrigued by the cryptic message today, 4 months later, the same as when I was laying in bed just after hearing it.

Short entry of it from my journal:

"Tread lightly, for ours is the way of the Serpent" Inner voice said this coming out of a meditating dreamy state.
- 3/13/13

Hopefully some day I will figure out what it means exactly.

edit: Wow, I just read the post above mine. Well, ain't this a coincidence. I will look up the term.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 3

edit: Wow, I just read the post above mine. Well, ain't this a coincidence. I will look up the term.

lol.. Awesome... :tu:

That's a cool message you got btw.. as for meaning, personally i dunno.. but from your description I'm thinking the message was from your higher self..

Look up ouroboros, the symbol of a snake with its mouth, the symbology is mostly very positive: the eternal circle, innocence, the first living creature. And think of the snake as a symbol of transformation, the way a snake sheds its skin to reveal a new beautiful skin underneath, the end of one cycle and the beginning of another. I think Snake got a bad rap with the whole Eden thing. Imagine if it would have been a dog trying to tempt Eve. Then Dog would have become reviled.

Thanks Beany that was insightful.

My dog seems to take the role in my snake/spider dreams of chasing them out.

I had another dream last night of a large spider. Again spiders have a specific meaning to me, more to do so with the energetic influences around. In the dream my dog chased the spider into a hiding place in a chimey he was being protective. He somehow managed to jump through an impossible space/gap in the brickwork, and i was quizzing about it in the dream when suddenly i got granted an inner view of the dimensions inside. It was weird lol.

To add -The thing with spiders/snakes in my dreams, on some level i know they aren't really representing a snake or spider, it's like it is an illusion, a mask that a entity is using. I have never felt the true snake medicine / energy from these dreams.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy