Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Many years of dreaming, remembering, writing them down.

Here are two recent ones:

Dreamed of finding a large piece of pottery in the woods. Went out there the next morning with my daughter and found the pottery exactly where it was in the dream.

Dreamed of a wooden box with a man’s name carved into it. Then I find out my wife has been in contact with a boyfriend from years ago – a guy I never knew about – and he’s a carpenter and that is his name.

• Like 1

Curious night.......

I dreamed (very vivid) I was camping on some steps cut into a hillside, while on a PC? kinda weird.. I'd been playing a game on or in the PC, the screen was frozen and showed an empty bed. It was nighttime, warm. In the dream I was wanting to sleep and dream, and do a usual meditation involving following my consciousness to sleep. I reached forward and turned off the PC, then rested back and almost immediately began to feel strong vibrations.. As the vibrations got more intense I figured I'd try an exit, so I half sat up and--as usual-- failed to exit.. It was then that I looked about and saw Orion rising over the hill behind me..

I lay back down and rested, then heard footsteps some distance away, then the sound of something climbing over a fence at the bottom of the hill (the fence wires screeched as though someone was climbing over it) I got the impression there were animals or people approaching.

When I woke my body felt alive, and I could still feel vibrations subsiding in and about the solar plexus & heart & coolness on the skin. When I was writing the dream down Orion was prominent in my mind. I decided to go outside and look for it.. Sure enough, though it was quite cloudy, Rigel was rising high in the east, but the rest of Orion was mostly obscured by cloud... A curious thing though, was that I was occasionally seeing sparks of light about the east, which I assumed were a residual effect from the dream/altered state.. The sparks were most certainly not a physical thing, and were visually fleeting like scratches or marks in old super 8 or 35mm movie.

At any rate, looking for any meaning behind this on-line has been near impossible, except for this youtube clip & Lyrics by an Israeli folk band, Energya Psychotronics. (The name of the band hasn't gone unnoticed btw)

"A star is is born,

among the night,

and light up for the view

I born again,

and then I saw a hidden clue from you,

sparks in the night,

i often want to whats inside.

a rushing wind came in the field

tell wolfs to hide."

• Like 1

Hi Folks..

A lot of us here meditate, dream, are energy aware, and or have & use methods to gain insight outside of normal sensory perceptions.

For example, when you meditate and place Ego aside or dismantle the boundary between Ego & inner self we often catch glimpses, visions, Hypnagogic Images or even clear auditory words that come from a source beyond our physical senses.. Often these Insights, pictures, visions call them what your will don't seem to make much sense at all and are either forgotten or dismissed, yet sometimes much greater meaning is given to these experiences later on as we realise some are prophetic or have a greater meaning.

Anyhow, What I've found is that when people come together and share these experiences be them visions, or just feelings that they have gained while the Ego is put aside, that we often gain a greater insight about the world, collective humanity, or events that are, have, or will shape the world we live in. When people share we start seeing correlations in experiences and can gain a greater view or bigger picture of the world at large. Individually we can learn a little, together we can learn a lot.

So, the Intention of this thread is the sharing & Discussion of Visions, Insight, Feelings, or Understanding gained outside of normal perception such as Dreams, visions, Energy changes, Meditations or gut intuition about anything & everything. This is not a Thread to discuss validity of methods. This is a thread to post what you see, experience, know or feel.. No interpretation is needed.. I am sure that given the fluidity of change, the more people who share what they see will equal a bigger picture of change, and perhaps a few surprises along the way..

Even posting something of a fleeting vision such as a place in the world, will take on a whole new meaning if others have shared it, and something significant happens there.

Edited to add. Is probably important to post the date of when you got the insight.

Curious night.......

I dreamed (very vivid) I was camping on some steps cut into a hillside, while on a PC? kinda weird.. I'd been playing a game on or in the PC, the screen was frozen and showed an empty bed. It was nighttime, warm. In the dream I was wanting to sleep and dream, and do a usual meditation involving following my consciousness to sleep. I reached forward and turned off the PC, then rested back and almost immediately began to feel strong vibrations.. As the vibrations got more intense I figured I'd try an exit, so I half sat up and--as usual-- failed to exit.. It was then that I looked about and saw Orion rising over the hill behind me..

I lay back down and rested, then heard footsteps some distance away, then the sound of something climbing over a fence at the bottom of the hill (the fence wires screeched as though someone was climbing over it) I got the impression there were animals or people approaching.

When I woke my body felt alive, and I could still feel vibrations subsiding in and about the solar plexus & heart & coolness on the skin. When I was writing the dream down Orion was prominent in my mind. I decided to go outside and look for it.. Sure enough, though it was quite cloudy, Rigel was rising high in the east, but the rest of Orion was mostly obscured by cloud... A curious thing though, was that I was occasionally seeing sparks of light about the east, which I assumed were a residual effect from the dream/altered state.. The sparks were most certainly not a physical thing, and were visually fleeting like scratches or marks in old super 8 or 35mm movie.

At any rate, looking for any meaning behind this on-line has been near impossible, except for this youtube clip & Lyrics by an Israeli folk band, Energya Psychotronics. (The name of the band hasn't gone unnoticed btw)

"A star is is born,

among the night,

and light up for the view

I born again,

and then I saw a hidden clue from you,

sparks in the night,

i often want to whats inside.

a rushing wind came in the field

tell wolfs to hide."

[media=]

[/media]

I'm starting to think that celestial 'entities' like the Sun, all of the stars, the moon, etc. are involved in the greater reality of what is, but can't be understood learning about them physically, which is the only way we know how to. That's as far as my hunch goes in an attempt to explain itself though, and I see that even that I wasn't able to write out as I wanted to say it.

• Like 1

I'm starting to think that celestial 'entities' like the Sun, all of the stars, the moon, etc. are involved in the greater reality of what is, but can't be understood learning about them physically, which is the only way we know how to. That's as far as my hunch goes in an attempt to explain itself though, and I see that even that I wasn't able to write out as I wanted to say it.

That makes a lot of sense..

The sun is more than a ball of gas, the moon more than just a rock.. The physical (scientific) view is a mere scratch on the surface of deeper meanings that spiral away from our limited physical perceptions. Before mankind worshiped God's and the like we worshiped the Sun, the Moon, and the stars.. Orion is and has been very prominent in the heavens and in our cultures way back in history, and most likely way ahead in the future too. It's a shame really, to think that our ancestors in antiquity had less than 1 tenth our vocabulary, but maybe ten thousand times the meaning and depth of perception.. (am guessing really, but it seems to be the case)

The Dogon people of north Africa knew more about Orion than scientists learned with their physical methods centuries later (thanks to alien visitations perhaps). The earliest recorded human artwork depicting Orion is on a mammoth tusk estimated at 32,000 years old. The prominence of Orion has significant meaning, that's for sure. Orion as a Shepard of the heavenly realm, associated with Osiris, the afterlife, rebirth, hunter.. If I believe some meanings Orion was telling me I will fail at Astral projection.. That might be the case, though it seems more likely that I'm being sheparded, and watched.. sheparded might not be the right word..

Pleiades as well. I have had some interesting experiences with those stars. Some interesting symbology that I never quite figured out and then also a gift.

I never had the feeling of ETs though. The star system is very young it's probably to young for intelligent life. I always had the sense that the black face god was a permithius like character giving out the sparks of life. In my musings I think it was here first but is there now preparing the cluster for future life.

• Like 1

If I am sentient (have emotions and opinions and sense things and so on) then it stands to reason other things around me must also be sentient, but obviously in some different and seemingly incomprehensible way. The rocks and trees and streams and even the sun and moon and stars don't seem to react to things, at least the same way I do. They may be different, but they know and they feel.

This I think is animism, the original religion before the priests came.

• Like 2

If I am sentient (have emotions and opinions and sense things and so on) then it stands to reason other things around me must also be sentient, but obviously in some different and seemingly incomprehensible way. The rocks and trees and streams and even the sun and moon and stars don't seem to react to things, at least the same way I do. They may be different, but they know and they feel.

The scale is different. I worked out the math one day and a day in the life of an average relative to Human time is well over 300,000 years. If a star indeed was conscious and did react to things our entire human existence is less than a day. A human lifetime but a spark. How could we possibly recognize what it's reacting to if indeed it does.

As to rocks and streams, they are merely part of system pervaded by consciousness. Not unlike capillaries or minerals In your own brain.

• 2 weeks later...

Curious imagery/vision this morning..

I saw a small monster in a room terrorizing a child (Who incidentally didn't seem that interested), and a much larger one entering the room.. I got the impression the larger of the two was it's parent coming home, lol..

The curious thing about the image was that it was a drawing, not my usual 2-d 3-d scene..

Over the last week I've been delving into drawings, art, paintings etc.. Am wanting to use art as another form of expression to get some clarity on ideas and thoughts about consciousness and the nature of humanity..

Edited to add: And thanks to Mentalcase, I've been delving into the work of Brian Froud, who I believe is the creator of my Avatar.

Edited by Professor T

Yes, before organized religion took over and hijacked our understanding and awareness, and turned religion into politics.

• Like 1

Wow.. I had some far-out dreams today.. (Am working nights this week, so it's two sleeps every 24 hrs this week, which is usually really good for dreams)

First Dreams were of biblical floods & flooding. Also of climbing a snowy mountain, where the steep snow was climbed by grabbing onto the snow and pulling myself forward as though the snow were like a fabric..

The 2nd sleep is where I seemed to hit an entirely different level.. There are far to many details to explain in the 2nd dream to mention without creating a wall of text here, so I'm going to leave a lot of it out.. Parts of this dream were vague, other parts, bordered on lucidity..

.... In part of the dream I was asking for some artistic wallpaper and was shown a fabrics hanging in a hallway by some shop assistants. Next I was taken to the back of the shop, a messy area where I was told they would help me pick the right one. One assistant, a women, started collecting some samples, and while this was happening a mandella-like picture was being projected against the back wall of the shop like a movie.

The back wall was lit up like a movie screen, a round hole in the middle of the screen opened and a transparent genie-like man started climbing out of the hole and down the wall __this image was projected__ however as the large image of the projected man climbed down he began to solidify into a 3-d person, who then moved to the back corner of the shop, did some work, then returned the way he came, back up the wall and into the hole, transforming back into the projection as though turning from a 3-d figure back into a 2-d projection, then fading like a ghost with the rest of the pictures.. (This happened several times, emergence then dissipation from 2-d top 3-d..)

The assistant then handed me a a folded fan-like sheet of paper that opened to reveal 7 strips of artwork similar to the projection against the back wall. Each was different but vaguely connected, she said "Just pick out what you like"

I looked at the 7 strips. They didn't resemble anything remotely like wallpaper, and I questioned__in thought__ that it was nothing like wallpaper.

"Just pick what you like" She said again, annoyed..

The 7 strips depicted a greater picture, but each strip was unique upon it's self. I held it up and looked for something/anything that I liked. I think it was in the 2nd or 3rd strip where a picture of a rock caught my attention simply because when I moved my head or the fanned sheet of paper the rock would smile, follow my gaze, and wink at me..

"Well?" the assistant said impatiently.

"There." I said, pointing at the rock, "That one" .. "But how is that going to look as wallpaper?"

She reached into the paper, placed her hands under it, and somehow lifted her hands, the rock, and revealed a very beautiful golden fabric that made up that rock and that particular part of the strip.. (the laws of size, mass, nature, physics, everything didn't comply with what she showed me) She reached into it and revealed it's hidden fabric beneath and said "Ahh, that will look quite nice.." as she lifted up the gold spotted fabric..

In Another part of the dream, I was outside the shops and assistants just observing the world.. I felt no longer like a customer, just an observer. There was a strange indifference about everything, a kind of self serving indifference that made chaos.. I got the impression that the people, the shop assistants, the passer by's were all dealing in stolen goods, drugs and alcohol.. On the street & pavement I found two large white wings splattered with blood. Later I saw a teen getting into a car, he was shirtless, his back bleeding. At a outdoor bar I walked along the top of a concrete fence, recalling a recent party I was at. And yet the town seemed nice, but the atmosphere, indifferent and perhaps a little oppressive because of the people there, and the way they all served themselves and not each other.

Anyhow... That was just part of the whole dream.. The rest was just as bizarre..

My interpretation of this is shaky at the moment.. But this was a significant dream for me.. There was nothing frightening about it..

I think my best insight from this is "Beware of all self serving thoughts".. These are more common than I thought.

• Like 1

I had a pretty significant meditation session last night.

2nd Nov 13..

Meditation.. Started off with the usual misty hypnogagic energy, then started perceiving my room about me in darkness, and my bed being covered in a blue/green/grey smoke that I thought I was weakly projecting..I vaguely tried to wave my arms, but didn't see any astral arms, I did though make the smoke move.. next I saw about 5 dark shadows rise up around my bed, but didn't feel threatened as one by one they rose up around me.. Next I saw an entity standing over me. Looking up I saw that it's mouth kind of appeared upside down, it's color was an amazing shade of tan & gold.. It appeared to be talking, or at least moving it's lips, but I didn't hear a thing.. It was leaning over me, I'm not entirely sure what it was doing, but I certainly didn't perceive any threat or fear or anything.. I want to say that it was holding my head, or had it's hands over my head, but I didn't see that, I only perceived it.. I kind of moved my attention towards it and rose up a little to see it better.. It had antlers..

Anyhow.. That was my best meditation session in ages...

Also I've drawn a picture of the entity in SpiritWriter's Dream Drawing Thread..

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=247570&st=45

Dream about sharks constantly!!

When I think about sharks I think Predator.. Perhaps money troubles, or business issues..

They're a beautiful creature though, and I guess the dream meaning depends on the context.. At a basic level they're a predator, deeper still, they can offer insight into all sorts, maybe even a cure for cancer..

• 2 weeks later...

So, I've been quite vexed by that last meditation session where I saw an Antler Entity.. The more I think about it and compare this state to others I've experienced in the past the more I come to realize that this was different in comparison.

Just wondering if anyone can shed some light on it?

There's a few things I didn't mention..

The first thing I didn't mention was that in the meditative session I was trying to inject some Emotion/energy into my altered state.. This is something I've rarely done because I've always thought that it is best to step back from emotions in order to enter a passive observer state.. I had a mantra going on one mind level, three words "Love.. Joy.. Elation.." repeating over & over.. (The mantram became automatic and faded into the background)

Another thing I didn't mention was that half way into this state the "Bladerunner Love song" started up Clairaudiently.. (I posted that earlier too)

The Last think I didn't mention was the overall picture/local/sense of the vision.. This was no fleeting vision like regular Hypnogagic imagery.. I eased into this one..

What is Confusing me about this is basically an interpretation of what it was I saw & experienced.. The Entity was beautiful, but what the heck was it?

On the one hand it could be seen as a Guide I suppose, or an Astral Entity.. But recent readings and discoveries about thought forms and a guide on how to consciously create Thought forms also bit's the bill as another possibility? And if it was a thought form, do I not have a moral obligation to it?

• Like 1

Firstly i think you did find a missing link by introducing emotion into the equation. What you really did was open your left (fem) side and allow it to integrate a little, your left is your receiving side and without it you can't get very far on just logic and the analytical (mascu side) alone. I think that is a massive step to realise and undertake. All we hear about is people going on about how not to let your emotions cloud your judgements to the point the message has been taken too far and killed the original wisdom of it. Yes it is true that emotions need to be controlled for a good reason, but only because they are so potent energy wise and not everyone is balanced emotionally. What this really means is the aspect and balance ratio of the fem and mascu within you. What it doesn't mean is that you still can't be the neutral observer. The things that cloud judgement and cause bias thinking is the ego mind and it's belief structures / programming-- not emotions.

There has also been a deliberate suppression and war on the true power of the feminine side for so long in our cultures by patriarchal societies trying to emulate the power of the feminine but failing. So naturally there is a lot of twisted belief constructs we hold at some level about how it is weak to show emotions, how it is weak for a man especially to do so, how the feminine gender is rubbish at making decisions etc because they are too emotional. You know the usual stuff. The truth is emotions (empathy) = compassion and great self power and lack of emotions /empathy = alienation from our true self power and great destruction.

Imagine the human body and draw a line down the centre from crown to toe. The left side of the body is the feminine side - this is the receiving side, the fem is the raw emotional power. Receiving in energy and Light (knowledge) always holding the potential. The left foot and left hand receives energy (info) constantly. Learn to use your left hand to scan (feel remotely) things, you can turn that hand and eventually your whole left side into an extension of your inner eye and higher sensory perception. Practices like reiki, tia chi, qi gong incorporate this knowledge, energy is passed (rotated) from the left hand to the right. This is all developing and mastering the balance of your fem and mascu sides, because this is where the pinnacle of 'everything is' where it meets in the middle as 'one' stream.

The right side is the masculine and transmission side, the messenger side. While the left side pulls energy in, the right side expands energy out. The left feeds the right. Combined together potential can be realised and materialised. It's like breathing and why breathing is of such interest to a lot of those schools. This movement of integration from left to right in a balanced being creates a natural spiral flow, merging the chakras naturally into a heart core. Like the torus pic i have posted before.

Now lets go back to the first paragraph and perception of where the emotions thing is being grossly misunderstood by so many. Lets say we have 2 emotional centres a lower vibratory ego one and a higher sensory one located in our heart / core centre. Now you know which one you want to focus on as your cooker. Empathy comes from the heart centre and is a major building block ability. The heart core is where the union of energies takes place, this core processes that and that is why the heart is such a big deal in just about every text / school/ mystery school. It is also no surprise that commonly males who have massive heart attacks suddenly develop their emotional side (empathy) afterwards. ( but that is another thread)

So, in answer to your post there is no way you can determine it's origins from your analytical mindset alone. Don't fall into the trap of trying categorise it this way because this part of your and our whole collective understanding is still incomplete. Thought-forms etc etc.

There are some people who are only comfortable with 'entertaining' thought forms because they see them as souless / spiritless beings from their mascu side of view only. Mechanical and created by mere imagination rather than something 'more' complex and marvellous is less threatening for them to sit with. They are wrong of course > > You have to be careful and read people carefully on this subject and determine who is coming from what side.

As a medium myself, i would say unless you had some form of communication with the being, then that is your chance to understand what it is, but even this has a process to it (or should) most people ask the wrong questions.

The being in question does not sound like a thought form to me however and the possibilities run from being a guide, to your higher self, to something that was in your space at the time. And If it was a thought form - who's thought form was it ? Don't assume it was your creation, it could have been someone else's. Thought forms once born can evolve to become sentient consciousness beings, if a spirit wants to inhabit it or walk in, or use it for its own power/agenda force it can do so.

The questions you need to ask any being is similar to the routine that dogs carry out when they first size each up, ie- sniffing out status, rank, and alignment.

in human terms that means:

1. Instead of asking what is your name like most humans do, the important question is to ask what is your alignment ? sts (duality) or sto (unity)

2. Instead of asking why are you visiting or where do you come from - the important question to ask is, What is your agenda and what is your intention ? Malicious or benevolent ?

3. In astral projection remember that a medium / clairvoyant can talk to beings who are also projected while in a woken or meditative state. Many times we and other beings can project in a chosen form. So, Ask to show its true self to you whenever you can. The tricksters and ones that are up to no good hide behind masks. And they count on the fact that they can only operate until they are called out and asked to remove the 'mask'. This relates to appearance also which is explained in the next paragraph.

(if you don't like what your hearing or sensing or feeling, because these are all forms of communication in receiving energy - you cut connection and ask it to leave your space. If however this was a guide, this would be a time it may say so. But even with your guides you want to check their alignment too and just because they are guides doesn't mean you have to work with them or that they right for you. People are so dis-empowered into believing that anything that appears 'shinny' must be angelic and safe and that guides are always guardian angels etc. Appearance is a big thing to understand beyond the physical - we are so manipulated down here on the subject of image lol via our egos, i mean in our 3d world we put so much value and status on appearance. Everywhere else? no you can not carry that dumb human trait anywhere else, vanity leads to so much trouble. How entities appear to you is like a grading scale on where your perceptions are. That is why we must learn to discern and use other ways to determine the rank of a being. Pretty does not always equal good/safe, ugly does not always = evil, malicious, however our perceptions will try and convey certain things sometimes if our comprehension lacks the experience to 'see' what it really is. So if your perceptions were to kick in and show you something that looks exactly like an evil figure you know to be, then chances are it is.

And if you are happy with the info you receive after getting these core things asserted between you, your questions can go in whatever direction you think is appropriate.

edited to add, number 3.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

Best post ever.. Thanks heaps.. :)

Am pretty sure now that I've been disconnecting myself in the process of trying to connect.. if that makes sense.. kind of like unplugging the TV before turning it on.

Have made a lot of progress in the last few weeks.. Thanks..

• Like 1

I occasionally dream I'm riding on the back of a cobra through tall grass. It's a hoot. Long time ago I told my wife and she became frightened -- dreams with snakes in them are deemed bad omens most of the time -- but a nice monk explained to her I was not afraid but having fun and the dream means I have some powerful protector somewhere represented by the cobra.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

It it just me? Or has the tempo (energetically speaking) doubled in the last 3 days?

I dunno, I just get this sense of anticipation.. a teetering emergence.. an excitement as though some culmination of things are about to slide into fruition. :lol: I, haven't felt like this since I was a kid on Christmas eve back in the groovy 70's.. Sure hope everyone else feels the same way.

It it just me? Or has the tempo (energetically speaking) doubled in the last 3 days?

I dunno, I just get this sense of anticipation.. a teetering emergence.. an excitement as though some culmination of things are about to slide into fruition. :lol: I, haven't felt like this since I was a kid on Christmas eve back in the groovy 70's.. Sure hope everyone else feels the same way.

Yes i have been aware of that too since last Sat.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

Yes i have been aware of that too since last Sat.

I mysteriously broke out into hives yesterday and today. I have never been alergic to anything in my life. The Benadryl I have been taking as made drowsy. I have been on the edge of consciousness all day and there are some strange syncronicities happening with my dreams and this world. Whoever writes for the Kora the avatar series knows a lot about the spirit world. In our other conversation, the things that latched to your back was represented in the episode. Very strange. Last night my arm was covered in hives forming fractal patterns. It almost looked liked those flame tatoos. I wish I took a picture of it, but there were swirls and patterns. Every body was trying to get me to go to the hospital, but unless some swelling starts there is need.

Edited by White Crane Feather

• 2 weeks later...

I saw one of those fractal / cosmic entity beings last night in my sleep. I only saw it for a few seconds, with my perception zooming in and out of its chest core like a camera. It was very cool :)

P.S I have noticed more and more lately that bing search is better now for metaphysical stuff. Google isn't picking up half the stuff bing is in regards to this area and doesn't litter it with fictional, gaming, children cartoons stuff so much.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Thanks for the search tip Blue..

I've noticed lately that the search is coming to me.. Things are just happening, and I follow these tips/clues, and learn things, usually about myself, or about our greater reality..

Yesterday I heard this song on the radio.. Hated it when it first came out.. But now it really rocks me, and is just so deep.. lol... It showed me how much I have changed. Change as in complete pole reversal.. There's just so much going on with me right now..

• Like 1

So, I had a 2n'd Reiki session yesterday.. (lot's of images gained from this session btw)

My first session revealed a damaged solar plexus, which was fixed.

This 2n'd session revealed the solar plexus was deflated.. (not surprised after an astral SP attack tbh) Only this time it was fixed & revealed to me that the reason why it was damaged may have something to do with my conduct in a past life that keeps repeating on myself.. In a past life I was in Greece, and I was speared in the back by some folk who I'd betrayed.. (She also Clairvoyant BTW) She sent healing back in the past to those who I'd betrayed, problem solved...

TBH, this troubled me.. I wanted insight on if this was true, & if my Reiki master wasn't entirely honest with me..

Last night I drempt of being with a group of folk who were given 3 days to learn some new skill. The teacher said she would show us twice, then she left with everyone else leaving me alone thinking Oh crap, how am I supposed to learn this stuff... It was then that I wrote on some paper the stuff I was to learn, which resembled guitar Chords, sounds, 12, 12, 12, 12..

I've looked up the numbers..

12 being completion of a perfect harmonious unit..

Being written 4 times I think designates completion at a universal level.. so, overall, pretty positive, despite the confusion of it all.

Thought's anyone?

I was going to ask what was going on with you lately :)

You can also send healing back to those aspects of you. It's simple, you just intend it and command it. We have been so brainwashed to be passive beings that no body even thinks to ask for themselves anymore.

On the sounds, that makes perfect sense. Sounds are tones, tones are frequencies/vibrations /maths. That is what the universe is built on.

Four comes across as completion command to me too.

• Like 1