Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Thanks for the insight & links guys..

Yeah, I did get the impression that it was dying, or in the very least losing power. That it was only speaking out because there was a need for self preservation. The thing is the shoe strings in it's lips and down it's throat are making me question whether it's words were it's own or whether some other entity was literally pulling the strings to create the words.. I kind of wonder if shoe-stings in the mouth & down the throat means something along the lines of it putting it's foot in it's mouth as the saying goes..

Thanks for the link Blue it was very interesting.. I thought the risks of picking sides was only an ego driven quality, one that definitely puts the blinkers on peoples perception.. I never thought to expand that idea to encompass other ideologies.. What I read kind of re-enforces my idea of finding truth in the liminal between dualities or Liminality..

The picture doesn't give it justice.. This thing was super 3-d & a lot darker..

1z2em1c.jpg

The shoes strings kind of give that puppeteer feel. The puppet or the puppeteer. Interesting :tu:

I sometimes hear phrases said in my head when I'm meditating or in a state of bliss like when moved by music, or just when in and out of sleep. I hadn't heard any in a long time, until last night, when I 'heard' (in my inner voice)

"each step brings you closer"

to which I thought "to what?"

before my replying thought was even finished, which is the hard part to really understand, the other 'voice' so quickly replied "knowing you".

I was really happy to have this voice come back. I always enjoy the way it uses words.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Yesterday I had a dream where I was lying on a bed and I was looking towards a smallish oblong window where I observed the stars whizzing past and I thought that I was inside a space vehicle.

Today (14th of March) I was reading the Mail Online and whoa and behold I saw a similar scene with the stars in regards to a news item about a Galaxy simulation at warp speed.

Anyhow that had me thinking about today’s dream and I wondered if there was some strange truth about that one.

My dream this morning: - I was with my youngest daughter J (who is deceased) and she was showing me something on her computer concerning her sister S. I don’t recall exactly what I was shown via the computer however I do remember that it was something shockingly funny.

Hence after today’s dream I brought up a you-tube sight which I know that S has video messages on and instead of seeing the usual video page I was shown an error page which stated…500 Internal Server Error. Sorry, Something went wrong. A team of highly trained monkeys has been dispatched to deal with this situation. If you see them, show them this information:

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

Ah this is the thread I was after from my latest clairvoyant experience(dream). I originally posted it in the weird dreams thread like have with most of my other clairvoyant experiences.. but I'll share it here too I guess.

I noticed some news just then which I thought went quite well with a dream I had last week(Saturday or Sunday8th/9th). I didn't bother write it down though but I told my son about it when he came back from the weekend so I know it was around those days.

Anyway in my dream I was inside a skyscraper in New York city. I was up high and at the reception desk which for some reason wasn't on the ground floor. Anyway the building started to sway and the receptionist said it was because of the wind. I thought it was swaying too much and out of the window I could see the building next to us swaying towards the building I was in. The building next to us hit our building and started to crash through it. So I ran with my son to get out of the building.

I thought not to take the elevator in case of being trapped and looked for the stairs to run down. After finding them I said to my parents we needed to run further away from the buildings because they were coming down and the dust would be everywhere and we would find it hard to breathe. I was thinking how 911s buildings had looked after falling down and so I knew we had to move away quiet far from the area. For some reason I had lost my son while running though and I said to them I'm not leaving without him and ran back to get him. I didn't have to run far though because he was running towards me.

After that the buildings were coming down and we went to move away from the area. I didn't bother to write the dream down though because I tend to only really write more interesting ones now or lucid dreams(only lucid ones that are interesting). Like two nights ago I dreamt I base jumped off a ledge with a group of people and later that night I went lucid in a weird virtual style landscape. But I didn't bother to write them either to give examples. And last night I dreamt of blueberry pie. lol

Anyway I saw this story in the news which I thought was kind of similar to what I dreamt a few days ago. I just wish I had posted the dream here now. But if I posted every dream you'd be reading about blueberry pie.

http://www.cbc.ca/ne...-fall-1.2569451

I've been trying to find out how high the buildings were from the news but I cant tell(and did they completely crumble?). In my dream I thought I was in a skyscraper in New York(definitely in New York)but when I ran down the stairs I only ran down about 4 floors because it didn't take very long to get outside. Anyway I think these two buildings are linked with my dream because I cant remember the last time I dreamt of two buildings falling down(I don't think I ever have..). So to dream of two buildings falling down in New York and then finding this news about 4-5days later I thought was very interesting.

I didn't post the dream because I mainly post the dreams I find more interesting in their symbols or that are just plain cool/weird. Anyway my quote was taken from here. http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=945

You can find many similar experiences in that thread if you read through it. Some are posted before the events and some after.

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Every night I visit crazytown as far as my dreaming is concerned.. :lol: It's mind-boggling the stuff that I've seen, been shown, or conjured. On average I think I have about 4 or five dreams a night, sometimes more, sometimes less.. the important thing is I'm waking between each one, and writing them down.. Dreams, at this level at least, follow a pattern that I'm getting very good at understanding. They begin at a Conceptual level, where I'm being given a concept that I've need to comprehend.. These concepts are never simple. they are as complicated as (living harmoniously under a constant threat that requires consistent actions to keep the threat at bay) or (having a spiritual pet.) Crazy hah... From or after concept level they become Spiritual, or have a spiritual theme or feel.. Them they move on to Astral or standard weird dream, lol, not sure if these are standard terms, or if any terminology need apply.. Least to say that there's at least 3-4 levels of dreaming that I've been experiencing every night.. It is very tiring...

Anyhow, am still here.. lol.. I haven't been posting so often lately because of work and other commitments..

This morning's insight was a mix of concepts and dreams..

Concept was (There's a very powerful Energy about body and Memory.. Don't move, don't engage body memory because it will consume dream memory) This was born out of loosing two dreams last night, loosing as in forgetting them because I moved to much before I could hold them in my mind.. Body memory seems to have something to do with forgetting dreams..

oh yeah, and Crazytown rocks! :D

Not sure which thread to put this in but here is good enough because it was very insightful even though it wasn't the dreams themselves.

Last night I was laying in bed with my wife. We were talking. I could sense a flicker of imagery start to emerge and I realized I was falling asleep. I told her what was happening and asked her to listen to see how long I could describe verbally my emerging dreams. I was able to fall asleep completely passively lucid and describing my emerging dreams to my wife. She said I got pretty far before trailing off. Very cool experiment.

• Like 1

Not sure which thread to put this in but here is good enough because it was very insightful even though it wasn't the dreams themselves.

Last night I was laying in bed with my wife. We were talking. I could sense a flicker of imagery start to emerge and I realized I was falling asleep. I told her what was happening and asked her to listen to see how long I could describe verbally my emerging dreams. I was able to fall asleep completely passively lucid and describing my emerging dreams to my wife. She said I got pretty far before trailing off. Very cool experiment.

If you decide to try that again you should ask her to record it somehow. I bet that would be pretty interesting for you to hear played back. :)

If you decide to try that again you should ask her to record it somehow. I bet that would be pretty interesting for you to hear played back. :)

That's a good idea. Ill try that sometime if I remember.

I have lucid dreams and so have in the past set up apparatus for recording what I say and then in my dream told myself to talk about what I'm seeing. It can be done with a little practice; at first one is not understandable except for a word here and there but I got better at it.

I abandoned the venture when I realized that what I was saying was pretty much the same as the dream I could remember having. In short no useful information.

Wow..... just, Wow..........

So last night was just insane..

It started with a crazy dream where some European head was in my house holding a meeting..

I had three Clairaudience events, shattering glass, bamboo chimes, then birds chirping. Each event kind of flowed on through from left to right in stereo, except for the birds singing, they kind of phased in then out again...

Shortly later, Wham! I was hit with Sleep Paralysis.. It was very intense, vibrations were roaring in my head. but, as per usual I botched the exit.. Think I'll try phasing next time, because I saw a place afterwards I was not familiar with..

Before drifting off to sleep I had a lot of images, the usual hypnogagic scenes weren't any different, but perspective was different, the angles were wrong, horizontal was vertical, everything was being flipped 90, 180, then 270 degrees as each image came and went..

Later I had my first ever Lucid dream.. Meh, sure it was short, but it was awesome! I got excepted and thought to myself, "Man I can't wait to get this written down in my journal! Then I woke, and had untold problems getting the light to switch on, and getting the experience written down.. In the end I wrote it on a t shirt during a meeting that everyone from work was having in my bedroom while I was trying to damn-well pay attention to remembering my dream..

Following that I woke and realized I'd just experience my first ever false awakening.. Woo hoo!!!

And following that I had 4, yep, 4 more dreams that dropped in levels and were pretty deep, pretty profound, lol, UFO's an everything!!!!!!!

*collapses exhausted in chair*

White-crane said it.. What a fricken ride..

• Like 1

That's a lot going there Proff T! the angles being the wrong way round, that's interesting, like an adjustment going on. Someone else posted earlier in the week about having an experience of looking in the mirror and seeing the reflection normal for split sec instead of reversed.

I would like to hear the gist of the UFO dreams, Pm them if you prefer :tu:

There was only one UFO dream.. In the context though, all of the events of last night are connected with other dreams I'd had, so the UFO one was just a small portion of a bigger picture that I think started with that Astral experience involving the Triangle with a Dot in the middle I posted in the Astral projection Thread. lol, thanks for that breadcrumb BTW..

The dream was in two parts, as if it was basically one dream but it was involved across two levels and there wasn't a perceivable break or morphing between parts or a break in the middle except during recall.

So, the dream..

There was a piece of furniture in the house, old, but difficult to recall. Part of me saw it as a bookshelf, the other saw it as round.. There was reference to it being a table and of me placing a Grey sculpture on it.. I was handed a piece of paper that had some kind of DNA test results and history about the piece of furniture, which I now perceived as a wardrobe, then went back to perceiving at a table.. I got the impression the paper was from wellington, (Capital city). I read it, and was surprised that it contained information about a previous owner who had a very dubious past.. After reading it, or perceiving the information (it was telepathic info) I went outside and sat on the doorstep with the intention of passing on the information to someone else, who, weirdly enough I perceived as myself or part of myself. Perhaps.. (I'm still unsure about some of my dream characters.)

As I started talking, we looked up and saw a very bright silvery light in the north.. At the same time I could hear an Airplane, maybe a two seater.. The Sky was overcast, it was either late evening or early morning, not sure which, but it was twilight.. The UFO was bright, about the size of a a thumb-nail held at arms length and somewhat beautiful. As I spoke it crossed the sky, and we both just watched it while I said to the other character to be mindful of that piece of furniture, not fearful, just aware that it had a dubious past. When it reached the 1 or 2 o-clock position the UFO turned on some more exterior lights.. They were Red, Green and Blue.. Very pretty.. It was circular, and we watched it spin as it arched into the south..

Pt 2, Different level..

I went inside, and could hear some banging and crashing in another room.. When I went in I saw my father standing on the very top run of a ladder. He'd opened a trapdoor in the ceiling (There isn't one there IRL) and was hammering away at a board. Beyond the trapdoor I could see other rooms, faded painted walls, a door, (IRL it's a single level house) I wondered what the hell was he doing & I was concerned that he'd fall.. Seconds later, he did fall.. and I went over and knelt down to check him over and pick him up off the floor..

Woke.......

So, that was the raw of it..

My own interpretation of the UFO comes down to events in other dreams, namely the false awakening, (the symbol on a t-shirt of mine) and some Alchemical type symbols I was looking at yesterday.. Both are Ironically the same, and it all ties in with ancestral line and here's a link to the symbol. (Check out the colors)

http://www.rahul.net/raithel/otfw/newsign.html

Of note: I have a very old Victorian, maybe Georgian circular table by the bed.. On it I keep my dream journal.. It has a lot of history and I think it may be what I was being told about..

• Like 2

Woah... Freaky-deaky Crazy-town stuff happening here..

Now is that freaky or what..

Here's a photo of the table..

juvgyd.jpg

And here's part of the post I put in the Astral Projection Thread..

In a white/grey handbag I found a bundle of pamphlets that appeared to refer to an ancestor of mine. (Though I doubt the validity of this person ever living, there certainly was some kind of connection from what I know about my English ancestors) Lord Wilfred Jefferies (reverend).. Inside the pamphlet there were perhaps a dozen B&W photographs of the Family, and I wondered if I might actually see a photo of my mother, however all of the characters in the photo's were male.

Each Photograph depicted a different scene in the same woodland location, and all of the people in the photo's wore very old garb in peasant or very early dark-ages style. They style was, I guess, a crazy mix of Victorian and dark-ages, the same location made to look different by way of curtains, cutouts, old fashioned 15th century theatrical sets made of cloth and wood.. One particular photograph grabbed my attention because the characters were holding up placards that had symbols or writing that looked vaguely familiar, one image in particular of a triangle with a Dot in the center..

To which Blue's response was;

Kind of, but of your ancestral line. It seems to be a stage to go through or something that comes around in layers, some of it is knowledge and some of it is part of the 'old cycle'. Some people have agreements with their ancestral lines to 'heal' misiams or ( undealt stuff - things / karma / lessons that is believed to pass to the next generation if the other one was unable to ) there are even whole reincarnation concepts around this. What is different now in this era about the cycle, is we are now in a new cycle, and in a new way. We no longer have to get caught in the reincarnation cycle (ie die in order to reach the higher astral levels, to be re born to continue old lessons. That whole concept is of the old world, now we are able to do all this 'soul work' and 'ancestral work' while living in the flesh AND in a spiritual body and environment aka astral all at the same time ( multi dimensional being )

Another concept of it is those who talk about all the timelines and 'zeropoint', in an odd sense every single timeline past present future is simultaneously playing out, our consciousness level is not experiencing just one track/path at a time now ( old world/way of things) again we don't have to physically die to experience the awakening / rebirth or experience a multidimensional way of being.

Tada!! The sides fold down to form a triangle. do you see the mysterious dot?

27zj591.jpg

................And here's a post I made in Spirit writers thread..

See any Similarities?

it's roughly scribbled sacred geometry/Mandela..

I saw this at the beginning of the month, I think.. I'd been digging in the garden & paused to perform a quick visualization exercise that involved closing my eyes and perceiving everything in the world around me with all of my senses except for my eyes.. I listened with my ears and heard the wind in the trees.. I perceived the trees away in the distance, so spacial I perceived distance.. I smelled the air, I felt the coolness, I perceived space and direction.. It was jut a simple meditative exercise in visualization.. Then, weirdly enough, I saw this...

vmu1bo.jpg

It's funny, but this would be about the 4th or 5th Mandela I've seen, and it's taken me this long to realize that I perceive them as rotating even though they don't.. I got a real good look at this one, am pretty sure it's an intact and fairly close replica. What I find interesting about this one isn't what is there, but what is missing. It forces me to perceive lines to form a Merkaba where there are none.. The Interpretation is up to the beholder as far as I can tell. I see Sacred geometry as a universal language that is beyond any one persons interpretation.. but my 10 cents worth is as follows..

1. The circle represents wholeness and completion and endless motion, timelessness.. Meh, you name it, circles are what makes the flower of life..

2. The Triangle within it represents the plane of form and creation held within eternity..

3. The Triangle represents the three-fold nature of the universe, the trinity of unity..

4. The three open triangles represent (left) Passive energy (right) Active energy (Bottom) Neutral Energy.

The rest is beyond me.. Also, hidden in there undrawn lines are a icosahedron.

Anyway, was pretty cool.. & unexpected because I was supposed to be seeing nothing..

Pretty cool hah!

Gota love it when breadcrumbs turn into chocolate cookies.. :D

I'm thinking this is Psychometry in action..

The 10 flowers in the triangle hasn't gone unnoticed too. That I see as a reference to the tree of life..

Man this just works on so many levels...

• Like 1

I don't exactly understand what you are saying. I haven't followed the Astral Projection Thread. I guess that's a table you own? Anyway it looks pretty close to what I posted the other day too hey.

http://www.unexplain...c=247570&st=135

post-33493-0-02099300-1396082570_thumb.j

Image taken from here. http://lucian42.devi...llara-369170139

• Like 1

Woah... Freaky-deaky Crazy-town stuff happening here..

Now is that freaky or what..

Here's a photo of the table..

juvgyd.jpg

And here's part of the post I put in the Astral Projection Thread..

To which Blue's response was;

Tada!! The sides fold down to form a triangle. do you see the mysterious dot?

27zj591.jpg

................And here's a post I made in Spirit writers thread..

See any Similarities?

Pretty cool hah!

Gota love it when breadcrumbs turn into chocolate cookies.. :D

I'm thinking this is Psychometry in action..

The 10 flowers in the triangle hasn't gone unnoticed too. That I see as a reference to the tree of life..

Man this just works on so many levels...

Loving the breadcrumbs! i think tree of life also :tu:

Maybe even the table was designed with that symbol intention in mind, AKA Your reference to the dna profile of the table in the previous post. And what's a table made out of ? xP

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Mindbloggling..

Actually Kazahel, in context it was your links and comments that had me searching alchemy sites.. Thanks for that btw..

And in context to blues post, I can trace ownership though 4 generations of my family, beyond that is anyone's guess.

What boggles my mind is that the table has been right beside me every darn night and I've not made any connection to it and any symbology it holds. To be honest I've always thought the pattern on the top was Indian and had something to do with peacocks.. lol, goes to show how perception can be screwed over so easily and for so long. The table 's side bit's, IMO, represent the 3 natures. And the whole thing can be used as a physical manifestation of the metaphysical..

I guess, putting this into context though, this is important, personally.. The table has shown it's self and been shown.. I look at it now and wonder if it has a subtle influence over me. And wonder if I can use it to boost or whether I should sell it quick. lol.. This hasn't fully sunk in yet.. At the moment it's all just new realms of possibility.

Am taking my own advice on this and being mindful.

• Like 2

The table is cool. And it's unique you have a table guide :grin: Just kidding.

• Like 1

:lol:

better than a TV guide I suppose.. :D

• Like 1

Hey sorry im late to this thread I think I may enjoy it. I am only on page 2 now and dont know if ill read it all or just begin from today... but nevertheless I am following now and can't believe I totally missed it before...

• Like 1

So thursday night, friday morning dream, it began with a formation of a butterfly, it was as if the butterfly was formed from a stone, it was dark colored and very large, actually the shape of it was more like a moth. I did not have a size to compare it to because it was the only thing in my realm of vision, but I did get the impression of its greatness. I only got this one vision and this was in the earliest part of my sleep. Throughout the night I would wake and upon each wakening I would hear "don't forget, the Monarch Butterfly" I could no longer see the image but upon each wakening I remembered what I saw earlier in the night. This happened all through the night and in the morning. I woke up approximately 6 times.

I looked up the monarch butterfly and it didn't look anything like the moth in my dream. I told my friend about it who was working with me on Friday, as I often discuss my dreams with her (we are spiritually connected, this fact has been proven by synchronicities and dreams) we talked about how perhaps it was the word "monarch" that had more importance than the actual type of butterfly it was. She knew the definition off the top of her head "A kingdom with one king."

Friday nights dream began with several beginning of creation images, other butterfly type of images - or, more accurately, simple symmetric forms sprouting from one central point, one of these, and the last in fact was a basic cross equal on all sides

I did not wake up through out the night hearing any messages, the beginning of the night was the only time I had any dreams

note: earlier in the week I was writing at a cafe and described a scene where a character (which was a bird) had a shimmering copper coloring. Later that day I was at the park and came across a beautiful moth and stopped to watch it for a while. You may think I'm strange but I did speak to the moth in a gentle tone, saying hi to it etc... the moth responded by flying to me and landing on the sleeve of my shoulder where I could get a very good look at it. Its coloring was the exact coloring I had described earlier in my writing. It was very beautiful and I could not find the type of moth on the internet (yet), I may still try to find it. But it was shiny, furry, copper, small bits of black and the tips of its wings were white and appeared torn. It stayed on my arm for quite a while and then flew away.

Another strange thing I should mention about me writing in the cafe, and this was a different day but also this week, was that I had figured out a new name for one of my characters. I named him "Clay" and it was symbolic to "coming from the earth". Immediately after I had come to this conclusion and wrote the name Clay on the character list a woman next to me began to talk about the mudslide in Oso Washington, and literally began to describe pulling bodies out of the mud. I thought it was quite something as I was sitting there.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Brings a lump to my throat…

The monarch butterfly reminds me about my daughter. A few days before she died last year she asked me about the TV series Under the Dome and she wanted to know if the Monarch had been revealed.

Brings a lump to my throat…

The monarch butterfly reminds me about my daughter. A few days before she died last year she asked me about the TV series Under the Dome and she wanted to know if the Monarch had been revealed.

:(

Sorry for your loss Meridian.

:( ;(

There was only one UFO dream.. In the context though, all of the events of last night are connected with other dreams I'd had, so the UFO one was just a small portion of a bigger picture that I think started with that Astral experience involving the Triangle with a Dot in the middle I posted in the Astral projection Thread. lol, thanks for that breadcrumb BTW..

The dream was in two parts, as if it was basically one dream but it was involved across two levels and there wasn't a perceivable break or morphing between parts or a break in the middle except during recall.

So, the dream..

There was a piece of furniture in the house, old, but difficult to recall. Part of me saw it as a bookshelf, the other saw it as round.. There was reference to it being a table and of me placing a Grey sculpture on it.. I was handed a piece of paper that had some kind of DNA test results and history about the piece of furniture, which I now perceived as a wardrobe, then went back to perceiving at a table.. I got the impression the paper was from wellington, (Capital city). I read it, and was surprised that it contained information about a previous owner who had a very dubious past.. After reading it, or perceiving the information (it was telepathic info) I went outside and sat on the doorstep with the intention of passing on the information to someone else, who, weirdly enough I perceived as myself or part of myself. Perhaps.. (I'm still unsure about some of my dream characters.)

As I started talking, we looked up and saw a very bright silvery light in the north.. At the same time I could hear an Airplane, maybe a two seater.. The Sky was overcast, it was either late evening or early morning, not sure which, but it was twilight.. The UFO was bright, about the size of a a thumb-nail held at arms length and somewhat beautiful. As I spoke it crossed the sky, and we both just watched it while I said to the other character to be mindful of that piece of furniture, not fearful, just aware that it had a dubious past. When it reached the 1 or 2 o-clock position the UFO turned on some more exterior lights.. They were Red, Green and Blue.. Very pretty.. It was circular, and we watched it spin as it arched into the south..

Pt 2, Different level..

I went inside, and could hear some banging and crashing in another room.. When I went in I saw my father standing on the very top run of a ladder. He'd opened a trapdoor in the ceiling (There isn't one there IRL) and was hammering away at a board. Beyond the trapdoor I could see other rooms, faded painted walls, a door, (IRL it's a single level house) I wondered what the hell was he doing & I was concerned that he'd fall.. Seconds later, he did fall.. and I went over and knelt down to check him over and pick him up off the floor..

Woke.......

So, that was the raw of it..

My own interpretation of the UFO comes down to events in other dreams, namely the false awakening, (the symbol on a t-shirt of mine) and some Alchemical type symbols I was looking at yesterday.. Both are Ironically the same, and it all ties in with ancestral line and here's a link to the symbol. (Check out the colors)

http://www.rahul.net...fw/newsign.html

Thank you so much Professor T. This is some information that I have been interested in for some time and have actually been using that same symbol, in particular the three triangles, which I view as one triangle, with another inside of it - and the continuation of that, which is also shown in this document, which is to add another triangle inside of that one as well. I had a very interesting synchronistic event happen for me which was quite some time ago, but it had to do with coming across similar information, especially in regards to the colors, and I am specifically drawn to the additional white light in the very center of the diagram. That is a new and appreciated illustration for me. I think I talked about the happening in the "synchronicity" thread that was on here a while back. The gist of it was this: after sharing my white light experience and having received feedback about it, I really was thinking about this white light hard and went to a metaphysical book store. I asked the worker "do you have any books about white light manifestations of the holy spirit", and of course he looked at me strange, but he looked in his database to try to help me. Of course nothing of value came from the search. But wow, sitting right on his desk there was a book that he for some reason hadn't been able to enter into the system due to technical difficulties. The book was titled "The White Light Classes - Only One Remains". I opened it up and the first page I came to talked about white light and the holy spirit. The surprising thing is that that is not what the book is about "per se", and the term "holy spirit" isn't really talked about in the rest of the book. But to get my attention I flipped to that page first! I was astonished and so was the man to be quite honest. A couple of weeks later I went back to the book store and was browsing, I overheard him talking to another customer about "synchronicity" and he proceeded to explain what happened with me and was talking about it in a very excited tone. I had to chime in and say "hey that was me remember!" He didn't recognize me right away, I guess he had forgotten what I looked like :( lol.

So anyway, some other synchronicities and psychic dreams continued to happen for a couple weeks after getting the book and all had to do with information I received from the book, so it was kind of thrilling for me. AND, the contents of the book had similar information to what your sharing here, about the rays and the white light etc... I still haven't finished the book, or done all of its exercises but I know there is something to it and about it, so I go back to it every now and again with the aim of one day really giving it some attention.

So thank you for the addition of adding the circle around the symbol I had already been using. I have already taken it into consideration and redesigned a map for my fantasy land I was using for my story, which makes it much easier, as my initial structure was four sided instead of three, and every branch from that was much more complicated than using this structure. :) :) It made things a lot easier for me. When it happened I said I hope Professor T doesn't get mad I stole his symbol. lol

:D

*********more sharing*********************

I was driving down the street today and something that seemed like a memory came to my mind but I realized it must have been a dream I was remembering. I remembered looking into the mirror. Around me disappeared and turned black. The only thing I could see was my face, neck and shoulders. My face turned blue. It was as if from the inside I was filling up with light, or that just visually this was happening and perhaps because of my eyes. I could see the color pulsating in broad sweeps, changing its deepness in waves from very pale blue light to very DEEP blue. For the most part I was shown as deep blue. There seemed to a center that had different energy and that point had a different color, perhaps yellow, but I can't recall exactly. I don't know if the energy was going into it or coming out of it or if it was just there and a part of all that was happening. And then my face completely disappeared from the mirror. It was no longer dark, I could see the room I was in but I was not in the mirror at all. I waited for a while to see if I would come back, perhaps fade in and out at least (as I had done an mirror aura exercise in the past and had experienced this phenomenon before and at that time my face would fade in and out), but I did not reappear. I recall needing to sit down after not being able to see myself for quite some time, I was a bit light headed as well as experiencing sinus pressure, which is a sensation I have felt on many occasions while in prayer (and other times). It is similar to what I feel when I go underwater or hang upside, and I cannot do either for long because of the severe head ache I get. This same headache has sometimes caused me to stop praying as well. I don't know why I get that head ache when I pray, I haven't heard any one else mention this before but I can't imagine it is unique to only me so I am interested to find out if any one else gets this type of headache....

Anyway, yeah, so I recalled that today while driving down the street. In my mind it seemed like it was a memory of my recent waking life, but it must have been a recent dream.

Heres a link to the book I mentioned:

http://www.amazon.in/One-Remains-White-Light-Classes/dp/0963150219/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1396401543&sr=1-1&keywords=white+light+classes+one+remains

I looked it up just a few mins ago and it was available for only $5.00 now its not :/

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

*********more sharing*********************

That's awesome SpiritWriter.. :)