Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

My heart has many rooms, like a mansion and I have allowed her to visit. *snipped for size*

Cool.. I like the rent analogy.. God (the universe) always comes up with the goods.. That's something I've noticed throughout life..

Ask and you shall recieve.. Seek and you shall find.. :D

I can relate to the friend who doesn't share or have the same ideologies as you. I think there's a point we reach where ideologies clash, where connections to other people need to be either severed entirely or boundaries declared.. It's difficult... but sometimes painful.. really, what I find is helpful is to pause and follow your thought streams to the source, then tackle the concept at it's source.. I'm not sure if this is a meditative thing I do, but it certainly is an exercise in Knowing thy self.. But what I do is eliminate these thought streams before they can create enough momentum to become corrupt, self sustaining or even energy sapping..

Basically what I do is analyze the thought streams when I feel them rising and taking energy or manipulating my emotions.. When I feel this I stop them, analyze them to determine if they're parasitic, or even if they are my thoughts, and if I don't want them or if they don't deserve to be fed I let em starve, and breath them away..

For example.

The problem is the fact that we differ so much and the thought of her comes up too often for me, like she is judging me, like her opinion of my spirituality has an effect on me and I want THAT part to stop.

These thought streams are the kind that you should eliminate though identifying them as not even your thoughts. Her judgements of your actions are hers.. Not yours.. That thought stream alone does not deserve to live in your mind and take your energy.. When it rises.. Kill it.. Shoot it down, breath it away, laugh it off.. It's an ego-like thought-form (I think similar to the back Monkey) that doesn't deserve to be riding on your energy.. Those thought streams are corrupting influences on perception. Sometimes the realization that these thoughts aren't yours is enough to kill em.. But they do arise again and again, the trick, I find, is to know they exist, and to learn to identify them when they arise..

They do come back.. but they do fade in time, and drop off and are eventually forgotten..

The longer you fight them, the better you get at identifying them.. I guess this is all part in the whole know-thy-self meme, and the underlying nature of thoughts and consciousness and existence.. lol, it's surprising how often certain thought forms come about with new and creative ways of sapping your Energy. The real battle field is the mind..

Edit to add: That's a cool meditation BTW.. It's very personal, sensitive..

Edited by Professor T

Good one Professor T, what we see is indeed not what we commonly associate from our worldly view but as has been stated many times in many ways from many sources is 'symbolisms,' which we need to approach transliterations from common archetypes, that's my interpretation of your statement, and one I live by.

So if we are incapable of 'seeing' a dream that we know we had or even remembering one then its likely, according to the above, that it is currently beyond our or my ability to associate in current descriptive terms....

Kind of... I think it goes a lot deeper than that though..

I've been getting a lot of foreign concepts lately, Ideas that translate with difficulty, but only because it's a foreign idea to me.. It goes much deeper though, as though there's an element of protectionism in terms of what we are aloud to know.. To much information can be damaging even though it's benign in nature if it's delivery is premature instead of challenging perceptions I wonder if it would damage them.. Kind of like giving a lit blowtorch to a toddler, you just don't allow that to happen because in terms of development the toddler isn't ready or even capable of understanding the concept and dangers of fire. Time is the critical element that allows that same toddler to be handed a lit blowtorch without hesitation 20 years later. But time is usually absent in dreams, hence the need for some form of protection to our perceptions..

So..This morning I started Dream Journal Volume 4.. I'm filling my books faster than ever lately.

Last nights intention was "To remember all of my dreams".... I had & remembered 7..

I'd like to share this one because it fit's in nicely with the whole subtle connections theme that seems to be going on lately..

4:55am..

In the dream portion my father was Writing a name boldly across a backpack.. the Name was "Kevin Branigan".. According to my father, Kevin had been ringing and trying to contact me regarding a place, a room, a dream place or machine of some kind involving dreams. He was somehow involved in dreams and education.. Etherically I saw maps of the shape of rooms that somehow aided in one having dreams.. I vaguely remember seeing something similar on TV regarding the Celtic (old religion) temple found on the Shetland Islands..

2 minutes of goggling and I found this.. What do you know, the guy exists.......

Kevin Branigan, Dreams of a Future... From the Album, Nocturnal Enterprise..

• Like 2

That's incredible Proff T - i notice the picture on the video is a girl OBE'ing as well.

• Like 1

1:00 am today I awoke with a jolt after I began to dream about Galilee and water…Galilee was mentioned in conversation and a body of water was observed from the deck of something, a boat or a jetty, not certain which…I have no-idea why I’d dream about such a place hence I guess that’s why I snapped out of a sound sleep thinking what the?

• Like 1

1:00 am today I awoke with a jolt after I began to dream about Galilee and water…Galilee was mentioned in conversation and a body of water was observed from the deck of something, a boat or a jetty, not certain which…I have no-idea why I’d dream about such a place hence I guess that’s why I snapped out of a sound sleep thinking what the?

Cool.

That seems very significant.. 1am, on the dot, numerologically speaking is about new beginnings according to Google.. Galilee and water, tides, maybe.. It's possibly not related, but the "Universal" tide has gone out here in my neck of the woods this last 2 days. And personally I'm a little thankful for the rest it brings.. What more can you remember about this?

Hi Prof! I can only recall the last few moments before rousing. The dream setting was grey, almost like a black and white vision and I heard a male voice talking gently and he was explaining that this was Galilee. I then remember looking down and over what appeared to be a wooden waist high railing and below my feet I could see a grey looking water lapping against the bottom of whatever I was standing upon.

I couldn’t return to sleep after that dream…My curiosity about Galilee had me using the computer in the wee hours to find out more about the place…Kind of ironic to discover that it’s the Sea of Galilee where the Jesus of Nazareth character supposedly walked on water.

• Like 1

Hello PT: Wow was this topic thread really rolling along (edited: ooopss, I was going to say 'for the past three days' and then I saw that it started a year ago in 2013, sorry) and I just noticed it. I don't have any concept of the self as illusional...only there are people who lack personal boundries and are absorbed by or blend into what ever goes on around them. So they might think [like they've heard] that having an ego must be something very negative. I am strictly an individualist, and basically my 'ego' comes from much deeper to the core of my being, that is to say it's more a process or product of introspection or reflection within my inner dialog. I have on rare occasions encountered others too who have an inner dialog self that isn't dependent on what goes on in the outside world around them so I know that I am not the only one. Many or maybe most people only develop their 'ego' to use that psychological term, from how they interact with other people in the outside world, and that isn't at all a reflection of inner dialog. They lack a sense of self in a very basic way and tend to evaluate themselves or judge themselves according to how others see them or according to the lame commentaries they might hear. But simply I don't think it is any good for a person not to develop their own sense of self as that just isn't healthy... I don't think it's right for a person to live 'selflessly' either even if they want to. They should be aware that they will never be completely whole if they are too open and self-sacrificing

I just wanted to say that before I forget, but there was already too much here in this topic for me to read it all. Also I thought the Kevin Branigan music video the rather depressing exhale of another who only sees their existence as a body living, not as a life to be expressed with meaning. There are a lot of people like that who are so easily disheartened or too discouraged than to make their own life interesting to live and experience, or to share with others. Maybe that is what apathy is like, to live only to die completely alone in the world.

Edited by spacelizard667

My curiosity about Galilee had me using the computer in the wee hours to find out more about the place…Kind of ironic to discover that it’s the Sea of Galilee where the Jesus of Nazareth character supposedly walked on water.

Interesting..

It's obviously not my place to say what the message was for you.. Except that maybe this knowledge you discovered is the significant thing you needed to know..

Just a thought..

I just wanted to say that before I forget, but there was already too much here in this topic for me to read it all. Also I thought the Kevin Branigan music video the rather depressing exhale of another who only sees their existence as a body living, not as a life to be expressed with meaning. There are a lot of people like that who are so easily disheartened or too discouraged than to make their own life interesting to live and experience, or to share with others. Maybe that is what apathy is like, to live only to die completely alone in the world.

Hi spacelizard..

Depressing or not, it serves a purpose.. But yeah, to be honest the song isn't my cup of tea, and the lyrics are IMO written by someone who either hasn't got an astral clue, or perhaps it was meant to be like that.. who knows.. I've listened to it quite few times and there's potions where (When I was listening to it) I was coming up with new Lyrics on the fly that directly relate to my own astral experiences.. Such as this Portion;

I wonder if

I could sit here at night,

and have a Bird fly into my arms,

But they don't fly here,

they sit and wait..

In my first Astral kicker I had a Bird fly into my eye.. Also, Swallows inside my house in the Astral, flying down from the curtains and annoying the cat.. Lol.. I even had a black winged stilt living with me in my bedroom.. It attacked my socks that I'd flicked off onto the floor, and I spoke to it like a pet, and somehow knew that it understood..

I'm not entirely sure where this dream or insight is leading to be honest.. Except that I've made contact with Kevin Branigan because of the dream.. Sometimes it's the missing or wrong that is a guiding hand for noble reasons.. Also, I guess that which we deem to be wrong in the world is what the ego measures it's self against..

Speaking of numerical secquences, I have one that has been ongoing for more than two years. I often wake up in the night for some reason [maybe subconscious since there seems no external noise or anything else] and I check my digital clock: often there's a repeating sequence of 2-3-4 . Such as 2:34 AM; 3:42 AM; 4:23 AM; and I haven't been able to figure out what all this means. I wake up even if in the midst of a vivid dream, without finding any external cause for it; not having set the alarm on my digital clock or anything. Can anybody tell me anything about it ?

Interesting..

It's obviously not my place to say what the message was for you.. Except that maybe this knowledge you discovered is the significant thing you needed to know..

Just a thought..

Aye you’re right! I could’ve easily dismissed the dream as meaningless and in one sense it may well have been but at least the dream motivated me to find out some new facts about something which I was previously ignorant about.

The online information via Wikipedia regarding Galilee (which also included the Jesus walking on water tale) tweaked my interest when I read the following passage:

Christian teachings consider the (Jesus walking on water) episode a miracle intended to show the importance of faith, and the control of Jesus over nature.

Jesus aside though! It’s a strange notion when thinking about observing the movement of water in a dream… Experiencing a real sensation of serene waves rolling towards me via the imagination of an unconscious mind and as brief as it was, I guess I had a moment of wonderment to see the sea up close again...It’s been a while!

• Like 1

Jesus aside though! It’s a strange notion when thinking about observing the movement of water in a dream… Experiencing a real sensation of serene waves rolling towards me via the imagination of an unconscious mind and as brief as it was, I guess I had a moment of wonderment to see the sea up close again...It’s been a while!

A big part for me breaking through the fog of dreams was trying to put it all to words in a journal.. And getting the details right.. I think the most overlooked aspect of dreams is the Perspective we experience in the dream world.. Was I seeing through my eyes? Did I have a Body? Did my thoughts carry my perception or were my actions carrying me.. They're all foreign concepts here of course, but in dreams anything and everything cant be taken for granted.. And the more you discover, the richer the experiences.. Finding yourself over the waters of Galilee, like Jesus of old is an experience with meaning and purpose... IMO it's not the imagination of an unconscious mind, it's more like the actions of a mind that's looking for answers.. 1am.. On the dot.. this could be the start of something new.. :D

A strange and tiring night sleep beginning on the …30.04.2014: - [Approx. 10:00 pm] I was lying on a bed that was inside an unfamiliar room. The room was fairly big and the bed was positioned in the middle of a wall with one side (on my left) touching the wall. The foot of the bed was facing a doorway and beside the door was a big brown wooden wardrobe. The head of the bed was facing a window and while I lay on the bed I wasn’t sure if I was asleep or awake although I knew what my surroundings looked like and that the room was brightly lit. I then became aware that I was asleep and that I was actually in a dark environment and I could hear a slithering sound and then I heard a kitten screech aloud and then I heard footsteps running frantically about outside. I knew that I had to wake-up because I was now aware of intruders on my property so I forced myself to become fully conscious...However when I awoke everything was serene…There were no external noises and when I looked outside via the bedroom windows I didn’t observe anything unusual other than the neighbour who lives on the opposite hill some 600 metres away and they had their shed lights on which was odd for them as they are generally early sleepers. There were no signs of wallabies about either or any other creatures with the cold snap in the air thus it was extremely quiet outside so I returned to bed and sleep.

01.05.2014: - [3:56 am] I was walking in a desert / arid setting and I stopped at the foot of a rocky mountain. A woman with a small stature met me at the base of the mountain and she held up a long sword which was pointed towards my upper chest / neck area. The sword looked shiny and new and like a Roman Spatha in design although the woman was dressed in drab coloured robes and she had her head and face fully covered by a sheet of cloth hence I didn’t know what she looked like. I believe that I verbally conversed with the woman however I could not hear any sounds of the spoken words however I indicated that I had something to offer and I looked down at my left side. I then noticed that I was carrying a big brown satchel with a long strap which was hooped around my right shoulder and the bag was filled with de-husked coconuts. The woman seemed to indicate that she wasn’t interested and she turned away and she began to walk back up a mountain path. I felt saddened and I sensed that I was hoping to see another person (possibly female) who was hiding out in the mountain somewhere but I was forbidden to venture further and I also sensed that I had a different physical body which was taller and broader (possibly male) however I possessed the same spirit that I presently have…This is probably the very first dream that I’ve had where I seemed to have had a gender change, either that or I was an extremely fit / large framed woman

The first dream seemed to be mixed with overlapping layers of different planes of existence so very confusing but in an odd way by forcing myself to awaken I feel as though it may have unblocked something that’s been preventing me to fully venture into other eras in dreams which I haven’t experienced for quite a while now.

• Like 1

I need to be more like Professor T and start writing this stuff down but I am too lazy and always go back to sleep. This time I did try to say it out loud to remember, but I cannot remember it all, at all, just barely infact. Nevertheless whatever it was, it was noteworthy. In the dream I felt a trembling like stone walls being opened and indeed stone walls were being opened and I dropped into them. There was a male spirit there who was not visible but very strong and made an impression on me. My right mind knows to call it Aztec but I was calling it Mezo something, so I assume that would be Mesoamerica. The spirit was strong and it was saying "I am real." I was either in a spirit place or a place of the past. I was made to look at many illustrations on stones that were on the walls. There was something else regarding a woman that I can't remember, though I told myself to remember before I fell back asleep.

• Like 1

A strange and tiring night sleep beginning on the …30.04.2014: - [Approx. 10:00 pm] I was lying on a bed that was inside an unfamiliar room. The room was fairly big and the bed was positioned in the middle of a wall with one side (on my left) touching the wall. The foot of the bed was facing a doorway and beside the door was a big brown wooden wardrobe. The head of the bed was facing a window and while I lay on the bed I wasn’t sure if I was asleep or awake although I knew what my surroundings looked like and that the room was brightly lit. I then became aware that I was asleep and that I was actually in a dark environment and I could hear a slithering sound and then I heard a kitten screech aloud and then I heard footsteps running frantically about outside. I knew that I had to wake-up because I was now aware of intruders on my property so I forced myself to become fully conscious...However when I awoke everything was serene…There were no external noises and when I looked outside via the bedroom windows I didn’t observe anything unusual other than the neighbour who lives on the opposite hill some 600 metres away and they had their shed lights on which was odd for them as they are generally early sleepers. There were no signs of wallabies about either or any other creatures with the cold snap in the air thus it was extremely quiet outside so I returned to bed and sleep.

01.05.2014: - [3:56 am] I was walking in a desert / arid setting and I stopped at the foot of a rocky mountain. A woman with a small stature met me at the base of the mountain and she held up a long sword which was pointed towards my upper chest / neck area. The sword looked shiny and new and like a Roman Spatha in design although the woman was dressed in drab coloured robes and she had her head and face fully covered by a sheet of cloth hence I didn’t know what she looked like. I believe that I verbally conversed with the woman however I could not hear any sounds of the spoken words however I indicated that I had something to offer and I looked down at my left side. I then noticed that I was carrying a big brown satchel with a long strap which was hooped around my right shoulder and the bag was filled with de-husked coconuts. The woman seemed to indicate that she wasn’t interested and she turned away and she began to walk back up a mountain path. I felt saddened and I sensed that I was hoping to see another person (possibly female) who was hiding out in the mountain somewhere but I was forbidden to venture further and I also sensed that I had a different physical body which was taller and broader (possibly male) however I possessed the same spirit that I presently have…This is probably the very first dream that I’ve had where I seemed to have had a gender change, either that or I was an extremely fit / large framed woman

The first dream seemed to be mixed with overlapping layers of different planes of existence so very confusing but in an odd way by forcing myself to awaken I feel as though it may have unblocked something that’s been preventing me to fully venture into other eras in dreams which I haven’t experienced for quite a while now.

That's Cool.. Especially the fact that you've encountered layers and multiple layers.. It is something of an awakening when someone first encounters experiences that confirm that the dream world is more complicated than mere pictures on and in the mind.. Some of these "layers" (dimensions) operate at different speeds.. Analyzing them upon waking one can come to conclusions that challenge our perceptions, such as the ability to have and perceive two separate dreams operating at the same time.. Also, that the actions or themes of one layer can effect the ones below it.. Yeah, it is an awakening when one realizes that these levels exist in dreams.. The unblocking feeling too IMO comes from the experience and the sudden knowing that these layers exist and are now available..

Our perceptions are not fixed in the skull. This is especially true in dreams.. Getting experience in being in another form, be it free floating and as wispy as a ghost (ethereal) or in the body of another is often overlooked when we write them down afterwards because we wrongfully interpret things from a fixed physical 3-d perspective... The vague recollections, and the bits that don't make sense make perfect sense when one removes the limitations of a physical body... Or that one's perception has to be in one place at a time.. But that's that's just the half of it.. Because those limitations that are removed from the physical body are also removed from the dream environment allowing your perceptions to slip through and between layers or dimensions..

Edit to add: P.S......... I find the layered dreams more often than not have insights about the day ahead.... Usually though I don't know what it is till it happens, then it's like "Oh yeah, I drempt of this.."

I need to be more like Professor T and start writing this stuff down but I am too lazy and always go back to sleep. This time I did try to say it out loud to remember, but I cannot remember it all, at all, just barely infact. Nevertheless whatever it was, it was noteworthy. In the dream I felt a trembling like stone walls being opened and indeed stone walls were being opened and I dropped into them. There was a male spirit there who was not visible but very strong and made an impression on me. My right mind knows to call it Aztec but I was calling it Mezo something, so I assume that would be Mesoamerica. The spirit was strong and it was saying "I am real." I was either in a spirit place or a place of the past. I was made to look at many illustrations on stones that were on the walls. There was something else regarding a woman that I can't remember, though I told myself to remember before I fell back asleep.

Getting past the laziness is a barrier that took me forever to get past. Nowadays I don't even set the alarm. I just naturally wake up after ever dream and reach for the light.. Another trick is to try and ensure that your first thoughts on waking are always "What was I dreaming?" Honestly, writing down every dream or thought that might be associated with a dream I've forgotten has helped immensely.. It's all about intention, which is especially important when wanting to (intending) to remember as many dreams as one possibly can.. It's possible.. all it takes is intention, and I'm definitely no expert, especially on frosty mornings..

I always associate trembling, shaking as the vibrations before an exit to the Astral..

Also, just wondering, if the other thing about the woman was her having a hair-lip and dark round sunglasses. lol, just asking because she was prominent in my meditations early this morning..

Edited by Professor T

For a few months now I've been collecting Music video's that have a metaphysical or spiritual message... My latest acquisition of a few days ago triggered a dream last night that was bizzare as in within the dream I was the thoughts and forces behind the music and song. What I wrote down, I am sure I got wrong, But unmistakably I was without body and was this song, though some of the lyrics were changed.. The Dream felt astral.. The Video shows something similar to the morphing between layers or dimensions..

Has anyone else experienced this? Something similar? Being no more than song or concept in a dream?

For a few months now I've been collecting Music video's that have a metaphysical or spiritual message... My latest acquisition of a few days ago triggered a dream last night that was bizzare as in within the dream I was the thoughts and forces behind the music and song. What I wrote down, I am sure I got wrong, But unmistakably I was without body and was this song, though some of the lyrics were changed.. The Dream felt astral.. The Video shows something similar to the morphing between layers or dimensions..

Has anyone else experienced this? Something similar? Being no more than song or concept in a dream?

That last bit of imagery reminds me of the place that is said to be where suicides go. Sort of a hospital like place. I think I have seen it once.

• Like 1

I have mentioned this before btu the lyrics are very telling. A young friend on um caught it and pointed it out to me.

• Like 1

All night last night I had a theme going of country roads, possession, and having dream layers culminate together with dream recall to the perfect fit or the perfect catch.. Ok, the possession bit is probably related to watching a spooky movie "the Conjuring" Anyhow.. as the night progressed, the dreams became more involved, less layered.. deeper, richer.. After a dream involving me performing an exorcism on may cat yeah I probably shouldn't have watched that movie I had a real Gem that had UFO's & everything..

The Dream (astral) began abruptly on the side of a country road.. several cries from people, passers by, alerted me to what was going on.. "looky looky" and "here they come" In the sky, one wave following another, came two types of flying ship that I can only describe as surreal or unidentified.. The first wave looked similar to traditional jet fighters in shape and performance, though I must admit there was a style or shape to them that just doesn't fit with conventional reality.. The 2nd looked like some kind of UFO, it's shape being round, though they too had protuberances like wings.. I think there were 5 to 7 of each type.. The Bizarre thing about these is the sounds they were making and the way they were flying.. They weren't going very fast at all, maybe a bit faster than a micro light.. The Sounds they emitted (I've heard recently on waking from a very deep sleep) was an electrical watery bubble-like motor.. soft.. natural.. ... Eh, hard to describe...

They circled once in two waves, the plane shaped ones being followed by the round ones, then on their 2nd circling it was more mixed up, and I couldn't tell who was chasing who, nor could I tell what was going on because initially the 1st wave indicated it was a chase or a war, but the 2n'd indicated they were all together, united, not fighting at all.. Basically I'd been watching, expecting to hear gun-fire, expecting lasers, something... but there was nothing of the sort.. It was during the 2nd wave I realized they weren't that big at all, maybe 2 meters max.. Some were low, some found themselves caught in the trees (poplars) like kites.. There was definitely weight to them, one of them near broke a tree in half from landing in it.

2cdaki0.jpg

What followed was a journey of sorts.. I was whisked away to a short young man who'd heard of the event and wanted to find one of the Crafts.. He gave me the impression that he was simple, maybe a farmers son, of Phillipino or south American decent.. "I will zeek one out" he said.. or "I will findz one." I followed him, though the initial start of the journey is vague to me.. He spoke a lot, the accent was hard to describe, maybe Philippino or something south American where they cannot pronounce the letter S.. I got the impression he was a bit simple, vague minded, not entirely with it..

He found himself on part of a roof, part of hillside.. It was raining, there was a canopy of giant trees about but the rain was so heavy and there was no shelter. The building was in need of repair. The mission tile roof was huge, made of concrete culverts about a meter across instead of 4 or 5 inch terracotta pipes. plates and sheets of stone were removed in some areas.. I have to admit that this place, location seemed like a crazy composite of ancient rooftop and natural land formation.. Almost as though it were the natural earth, and some kind of steep man-made hillside.

At this point I possessed the young man, and though his eyes saw the torrential rain, the sheets of water fowling down room and hillside.. I felt his fear of slipping and falling.. It was fascinating watching the rain and watching the water gush and bubble down the roof and hillside slope into the stone culverts. The rain was biblical, so much so that I wondered if it weren't somehow faked like a Hollywood set. Another thing that amazed me was our ingenious means of getting down the sleep slope without falling was to take a shovel and ̶ In a Hollywood style ̶ Dig it in and part surf down the steep slope to get to the bottom, and part dig our steps as we went. (I wonder now if this brief possession wasn't to help this dream character in some way get down?..

Things became vague after that, but the journey continued, and at some point the rain must have stopped because my next scene was one of rice-like fields, trees, and the young man walking toward the trees where one of the Flying Objects had come down..

"There it iz." he said, walking toward it, "I remember them.. Zee'z are our friendz"

He picked up the UFO, it was of the round sort (1), with two bulbus eye-like hollows on it's underside. There was a hole in it, I don't fully recall where it was on the Object, but the Young man placed his head into the object as though wearing it like a mask. Then he (wearing the mask) floated up into the air and came over toward me on the other side of the field. The UFO-Mask carried him, leg's dangling.. He landed nearby and removed the mask..

I remember thinking, what, I follow you all this way and don't get a turn at wearing it?

He gestured towards the eyes of it, "You don't Zee colourz like Zee real world."

"I went to Zkool with Zem.. Zey are our Friendz."

I kind of realized then that this young man, who I'd thought was a bit simple minded wasn't the simpleton I had lead myself to believe.. There was more to him than met the eye. He had a deep knowledge that I didn't understand..

I woke..

Anyhow.. That was the dream.. It was Astral, though the feel was missing, and so was having a body..

My interpretation.......... thus far...........is I was being shown or given some insight about the Merkaba because bit of it relate to some other experiences..

All in all, a pretty damn positive vibe during the night and day..

As per usual, any insight's or thoughts, are welcome..

• Like 1

I have always been plagued by not remembering some of my dreams and last night I may have found the answer.

Some friends wanted to show me how to get into an Alternate Reality, something Ive been fascinated by and so led me to a brick wall where someone made it open into another world, same as mine but definitely another world.

I recall stepping through the the opening, a wall that turned into a stair way system, and was immediately blinded by a bright white light that made me forget where I had just come from but upon awakening I realised that the bright white light was designed to make one forget so now I need to find a colour that makes one remember or remember the colour as I did come across a science article that described such a colour.....

• Like 1

Unless they repeat we always forget our dreams sooner or later; they are intended to be forgotten so it takes effort that may or may not be worth it to remember them. Of course whatever we were dreaming when we wake is remembered for a few minutes, but generally not much more.

It's funny though because it seems they are not completely forgotten. I say this because when I have a dream or parts of a dream or even a very similar dream, I remember that I've had that dream before. So I am not sure we really ever completely forget anything -- things just become less accessible, probably for efficiency.

• Like 1

Unless they repeat we always forget our dreams sooner or later; they are intended to be forgotten so it takes effort that may or may not be worth it to remember them. Of course whatever we were dreaming when we wake is remembered for a few minutes, but generally not much more.

It's funny though because it seems they are not completely forgotten. I say this because when I have a dream or parts of a dream or even a very similar dream, I remember that I've had that dream before. So I am not sure we really ever completely forget anything -- things just become less accessible, probably for efficiency.

Last week, at work, while I was busy putting a piece of equipment together a dream that I'd had a year or more ago came to mind as fresh and vivid to my memory as though I had just woken from it.. I paused and thought to myself why on earth was that dream there, now, so vivid? I knew, instinctively, that what I was doing at the time was somehow related to the dream I'd had so long ago.. But for the life of me I cannot understand why? and right now, I cannot even remember which dream it was.. Damn I wish I'd not been so busy and had time write a few details down..

This kind of experience tells me that dreams aren't just intended to be forgotten.. They're intended to be recalled too..

• Like 1

All night last night I had a theme going of country roads, possession, and having dream layers culminate together with dream recall to the perfect fit or the perfect catch.. Ok, the possession bit is probably related to watching a spooky movie "the Conjuring" Anyhow.. as the night progressed, the dreams became more involved, less layered.. deeper, richer.. After a dream involving me performing an exorcism on may cat yeah I probably shouldn't have watched that movie I had a real Gem that had UFO's & everything..

The Dream (astral) began abruptly on the side of a country road.. several cries from people, passers by, alerted me to what was going on.. "looky looky" and "here they come" In the sky, one wave following another, came two types of flying ship that I can only describe as surreal or unidentified.. The first wave looked similar to traditional jet fighters in shape and performance, though I must admit there was a style or shape to them that just doesn't fit with conventional reality.. The 2nd looked like some kind of UFO, it's shape being round, though they too had protuberances like wings.. I think there were 5 to 7 of each type.. The Bizarre thing about these is the sounds they were making and the way they were flying.. They weren't going very fast at all, maybe a bit faster than a micro light.. The Sounds they emitted (I've heard recently on waking from a very deep sleep) was an electrical watery bubble-like motor.. soft.. natural.. ... Eh, hard to describe...

They circled once in two waves, the plane shaped ones being followed by the round ones, then on their 2nd circling it was more mixed up, and I couldn't tell who was chasing who, nor could I tell what was going on because initially the 1st wave indicated it was a chase or a war, but the 2n'd indicated they were all together, united, not fighting at all.. Basically I'd been watching, expecting to hear gun-fire, expecting lasers, something... but there was nothing of the sort.. It was during the 2nd wave I realized they weren't that big at all, maybe 2 meters max.. Some were low, some found themselves caught in the trees (poplars) like kites.. There was definitely weight to them, one of them near broke a tree in half from landing in it.

2cdaki0.jpg

What followed was a journey of sorts.. I was whisked away to a short young man who'd heard of the event and wanted to find one of the Crafts.. He gave me the impression that he was simple, maybe a farmers son, of Phillipino or south American decent.. "I will zeek one out" he said.. or "I will findz one." I followed him, though the initial start of the journey is vague to me.. He spoke a lot, the accent was hard to describe, maybe Philippino or something south American where they cannot pronounce the letter S.. I got the impression he was a bit simple, vague minded, not entirely with it..

He found himself on part of a roof, part of hillside.. It was raining, there was a canopy of giant trees about but the rain was so heavy and there was no shelter. The building was in need of repair. The mission tile roof was huge, made of concrete culverts about a meter across instead of 4 or 5 inch terracotta pipes. plates and sheets of stone were removed in some areas.. I have to admit that this place, location seemed like a crazy composite of ancient rooftop and natural land formation.. Almost as though it were the natural earth, and some kind of steep man-made hillside.

At this point I possessed the young man, and though his eyes saw the torrential rain, the sheets of water fowling down room and hillside.. I felt his fear of slipping and falling.. It was fascinating watching the rain and watching the water gush and bubble down the roof and hillside slope into the stone culverts. The rain was biblical, so much so that I wondered if it weren't somehow faked like a Hollywood set. Another thing that amazed me was our ingenious means of getting down the sleep slope without falling was to take a shovel and ̶ In a Hollywood style ̶ Dig it in and part surf down the steep slope to get to the bottom, and part dig our steps as we went. (I wonder now if this brief possession wasn't to help this dream character in some way get down?..

Things became vague after that, but the journey continued, and at some point the rain must have stopped because my next scene was one of rice-like fields, trees, and the young man walking toward the trees where one of the Flying Objects had come down..

"There it iz." he said, walking toward it, "I remember them.. Zee'z are our friendz"

He picked up the UFO, it was of the round sort (1), with two bulbus eye-like hollows on it's underside. There was a hole in it, I don't fully recall where it was on the Object, but the Young man placed his head into the object as though wearing it like a mask. Then he (wearing the mask) floated up into the air and came over toward me on the other side of the field. The UFO-Mask carried him, leg's dangling.. He landed nearby and removed the mask..

I remember thinking, what, I follow you all this way and don't get a turn at wearing it?

He gestured towards the eyes of it, "You don't Zee colourz like Zee real world."

"I went to Zkool with Zem.. Zey are our Friendz."

I kind of realized then that this young man, who I'd thought was a bit simple minded wasn't the simpleton I had lead myself to believe.. There was more to him than met the eye. He had a deep knowledge that I didn't understand..

I woke..

Anyhow.. That was the dream.. It was Astral, though the feel was missing, and so was having a body..

My interpretation.......... thus far...........is I was being shown or given some insight about the Merkaba because bit of it relate to some other experiences..

All in all, a pretty damn positive vibe during the night and day..

As per usual, any insight's or thoughts, are welcome..

Drawing number 1 - I recognise that, one of those made it self known to me in an astral dream. I wasn't sure what it was entirely at the time but It was projected to me like a symbol, i thought maybe to show me its rank etc. it stayed there for about 5 seconds then was gone.

-----------

About the dream recall, that does happen and is used to communicate or prepare us for things. When someone has a dream they feel is important but can't decode it at the time, then perhaps it was the imprinted feeling (energy) of the dream that was important, the energy sig, not the content. If so it will almost always pop up later when that same energy or imprint comes around and i think it could be related to a few things including alerting us to when we are going through synchronises which are really just pings to show us we are on a path.

If our dream experience is used to help us navigate our daily lifes, and it is used by our "greater awareness" ( higher self) to communicate with us about things that are happening outside of our "linear 3d time / perception frame", then what feels right and what feels wrong is coming from an already experienced place. It's quite interesting when you start to think about it like that. It's not about life being predetermined so to say, even though it is to an extent or it is as far as soul purpose goes should you choose to honour it in your life, it's just that a part of you is able to see the potential time lines from a different perspective, a non linear perspective.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1