Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Re/ Whisperer

Snap with another reality! I had a similar dream on May the 5th although in mine it was night-time and I was driving a car which slipped through some kind of an inter-dimensional opening and I found myself trying to escape an extremely angry T-Rex type of creature.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

Woke up a few days ago from a dream...it was so interesting, but most of it was forgotten. Something about recessive genes, and blue eyes. I was looking at a detailed, up close blue eye just before I woke up.

I have had a lot going on the past couple of months and haven't been mediating much - but I'm trying to bring myself back to it. I had an interesting experience last week that I keep thinking about. I saw an elderly, east Indian looking man while in meditation. Well, I felt him more than I saw him. It was different than seeing something in, say a dream. Hopefully some of you understand what I'm getting at. Anyway - He kind of blew into my face, in a jokingly way, like he was telling me to lighten up, or I was being too serious. :D It caught me off guard. And then this little girl shows up, also east Indian looking, short dark brown hair, beautiful brown eyes. 9ish. She sort of shakes her finger at the old man as if to tell him off, (I feel him leaving, but laughing as he does..very lighthearted) She starts talking about something..it feels like she is talking to more than myself, like a small group maybe. She was explaining something for a while, but I don't have the slightest memory of what she was going on about though.

Usually in meditation I get the brief visuals, quick flashes of a face, phrase or animal - this was definitely different then what I usually experience.

I often wonder about the differences between deep meditation, hypnosis, and rem sleep. They have similarities although when I observe someone in deep meditation I do not see the indications of eye movement that you see when someone is dreaming.

What I've read about hypnosis convince me it is again something unto itself; I haven't tried it myself but what I've read indicates phenomena different from meditative states -- but more akin to the "trances" some think are meditation that they put themselves into.

All of this is of course experiential and what one person experiences may be different from what another experiences, just as our experience of qualia may different and we not know it, since description afterward is impossible without mutual experience.

• 2 weeks later...

Yesterday I had the most awesome experience. I was at the park near a lake. I was enjoying nature, it was very beautiful outside, everything was lush and there were many small birds and I actually recall learning one of their whistles. I saw a baby bunny who was so young it was more curious about me than he was afraid. I also saw many turtles, who's population has been increasing over the years. I stopped on this rock and saw two pairs of eagles. I was in awe of the first pair, but in shock of the second pair and had to sit down. I watched them fly across the sky and they were joined by two herons. I usually only see one heron in this area but I saw two this time (it is obviously mating season) and they were in the sky with eagles! The first pair of eagles looked as if they were plotting to steal a baby duck, as they kept swooping down looking at a fresh new batch of them. Part of me wanted to see the duckling get plucked but I was glad that they all survived at least during the time I was sitting there. The other pair of eagles had a nest in a tree and went there to feed their two, almost largish babies.

I remembered the tree from last year, or maybe a couple years ago, when I had seen another group of baby eagles in it and had taken some pictures. I didn't end up with any with a remarkable composition but I remember getting three eagles in the frame in one of the shots and thought that was something.

Then, back on the rock, a husky dog came with a pair of friends, each having their own families. The husky of course looked like a wolf. He was a teenager and had ice crystal eyes. He immediately jumped in the water and began to swim around. The visitors of the lake commented on how clean and clear the water was. I looked and was surprised it was very clean and clear! Usually this lake is nasty and dirty! I realized that my lake is actually getting cleaner and healthier. The work of the preservers of nature is truly starting to show and pay off, which was the reason I was partaking in all of this spectacular activity.

The owner of the dog was in shock that he had jumped in the water and automatically starting swimming around so well and so excitedly. She kept commenting over and over again that this was the first time he'd gotten into the water. He was a very interested puppy, curious about everything. I could tell the other mother was nervous around dogs so they did not let him off the leash. For the life of me I really wanted to see that dog take off and go swimming. The daughter of the nervous mother was very interested in the dog. Her name was Sophia and the dog's name was Sophia too, which was a coincidence because this was actually the first time they had ever met. Despite the mothers worries the dog and the kid got along just fine.

I learned a new fact about huskies and wolves. When they are wet and shake off their fur is almost completely dry afterwards. Some quirky thing similar to duck feathers I imagine.

I was very happy because both the wolf and the eagle are my spirit animals. And it was in that same park that I had the wolf vision. One of my best friends had the eagle vision and they are not rare. A ghost figure of an animal coming out of your head, or covering your forehead like a mask. It happened to both me and my friend and I have seen many illustrations of this as well and people seem to get exited when they see them, like they too have had the visions.

Anyway, so this perfect experience was beyond description. I would rather experience life in this way than in any sort of meditation or vision. It was perfect and lovely.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 2

Last week, at work, while I was busy putting a piece of equipment together a dream that I'd had a year or more ago came to mind as fresh and vivid to my memory as though I had just woken from it.. I paused and thought to myself why on earth was that dream there, now, so vivid? I knew, instinctively, that what I was doing at the time was somehow related to the dream I'd had so long ago.. But for the life of me I cannot understand why? and right now, I cannot even remember which dream it was.. Damn I wish I'd not been so busy and had time write a few details down..

This kind of experience tells me that dreams aren't just intended to be forgotten.. They're intended to be recalled too..

Sometimes when I am have a dream or a vision I am given a task, like an action to complete or a puzzle to solve. And then after I complete my task I am always told that it is alright if I forget about it afterwards, because that has already automatically become an inseperable part of me and will alway be actively working for me. Since dreams and visions are stirred up from the subconscious and on the etherial level that is I suppose... where my reward is stashed and to always be actively at work for me.

Edited by spacelizard667
  • Like 1

It is funny, when I was reading "dirty water" in your post it reminded me of the this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Styx

(Christians, use your discernment)

Are there any US-EPA people that can clean up a river that is being polluted with all the humanity's sorrow and pain since the dawn of mankind? You can fly out and escape. You can shift to a different plane. But what was there would still be there.

Yesterday I had the most awesome experience. I was at the park near a lake. I was enjoying nature, it was very beautiful outside, everything was lush and there were many small birds and I actually recall learning one of their whistles. I saw a baby bunny who was so young it was more curious about me than he was afraid. I also saw many turtles, who's population has been increasing over the years. I stopped on this rock and saw two pairs of eagles. I was in awe of the first pair, but in shock of the second pair and had to sit down. I watched them fly across the sky and they were joined by two herons. I usually only see one heron in this area but I saw two this time (it is obviously mating season) and they were in the sky with eagles! The first pair of eagles looked as if they were plotting to steal a baby duck, as they kept swooping down looking at a fresh new batch of them. Part of me wanted to see the duckling get plucked but I was glad that they all survived at least during the time I was sitting there. The other pair of eagles had a nest in a tree and went there to feed their two, almost largish babies.

I remembered the tree from last year, or maybe a couple years ago, when I had seen another group of baby eagles in it and had taken some pictures. I didn't end up with any with a remarkable composition but I remember getting three eagles in the frame in one of the shots and thought that was something.

Then, back on the rock, a husky dog came with a pair of friends, each having their own families. The husky of course looked like a wolf. He was a teenager and had ice crystal eyes. He immediately jumped in the water and began to swim around. The visitors of the lake commented on how clean and clear the water was. I looked and was surprised it was very clean and clear! Usually this lake is nasty and dirty! I realized that my lake is actually getting cleaner and healthier. The work of the preservers of nature is truly starting to show and pay off, which was the reason I was partaking in all of this spectacular activity.

The owner of the dog was in shock that he had jumped in the water and automatically starting swimming around so well and so excitedly. She kept commenting over and over again that this was the first time he'd gotten into the water. He was a very interested puppy, curious about everything. I could tell the other mother was nervous around dogs so they did not let him off the leash. For the life of me I really wanted to see that dog take off and go swimming. The daughter of the nervous mother was very interested in the dog. Her name was Sophia and the dog's name was Sophia too, which was a coincidence because this was actually the first time they had ever met. Despite the mothers worries the dog and the kid got along just fine.

I learned a new fact about huskies and wolves. When they are wet and shake off their fur is almost completely dry afterwards. Some quirky thing similar to duck feathers I imagine.

I was very happy because both the wolf and the eagle are my spirit animals. And it was in that same park that I had the wolf vision. One of my best friends had the eagle vision and they are not rare. A ghost figure of an animal coming out of your head, or covering your forehead like a mask. It happened to both me and my friend and I have seen many illustrations of this as well and people seem to get exited when they see them, like they too have had the visions.

Anyway, so this perfect experience was beyond description. I would rather experience life in this way than in any sort of meditation or vision. It was perfect and lovely.

It does sound lovely. Often observing nature these little revelations start to show themselves. Very nice.

Edited by White Crane Feather

Yesterday I had the most awesome experience............................... It was perfect and lovely.

I haven't had one of those days in a while.. Sounds wonderfull..

The last time I connected with nature like that was in the summer (it's winter here now).. I sat on a wooden walkway in the middle of an old forest.. As I expanded my consciousness the insects and cicada's and crickets in the trees seemed to double and triple their efforts at singing to the sun to the point where the air around me became electric and static with a million tiny voices..

Sometimes when I am have a dream or a vision I am given a task, like an action to complete or a puzzle to solve. And then after I complete my task I am always told that it is alright if I forget about it afterwards, because that has already automatically become an inseparable part of me and will always be actively working for me. Since dreams and visions are stirred up from the subconscious and on the ethereal level that is I suppose... where my reward is stashed and to always be actively at work for me.

I make big conscious efforts to remember, sometimes I think to the detriment of continuing an experience.. I think this will pay off in the long run, but only time will tell. Pay off as in raise my overall resonant consciousness I mean.. Dream work has been my priority of late..

• Like 1

It does sound lovely. Often observing nature these little revelations start to show themselves. Very nice.

I liked it too. I think, one can definitely gain from these little revelations especially when they can interpret them well.

Speaking of herons and eagles, it is known that herons are not always sedentary unlike bald eagles, so some herons may have to migrate (flee) one day.

And here is an interesting picture of a bald eagle and a heron in the sky together:

I haven't had one of those days in a while.. Sounds wonderfull..

The last time I connected with nature like that was in the summer (it's winter here now).. I sat on a wooden walkway in the middle of an old forest.. As I expanded my consciousness the insects and cicada's and crickets in the trees seemed to double and triple their efforts at singing to the sun to the point where the air around me became electric and static with a million tiny voices..

I make big conscious efforts to remember, sometimes I think to the detriment of continuing an experience.. I think this will pay off in the long run, but only time will tell. Pay off as in raise my overall resonant consciousness I mean.. Dream work has been my priority of late..

I'm leaving for a five day hike into the Yellowstone back country in a weak, I'm planning to do quit a bit of nature watching. It will be very soothing.

• Like 3

I don't mean to direct anything personal about Spiritwriter's dream posted on May 24th. [2014] but yesterday I came across a photographer on facebook who photographs bald eagles in Alaska (with one of his photographs he included text and mentioned that he was in Alaska; perhaps he is a resident there in the state of Alaska.) Fine, clear and beautiful in every detail, you can find him just by writing into your search engine: facebook sasse photo . And his facebook wall comes right up. I wasn't even thinking of UM I just so happened to see it on a facebook common wall; and I wasn't even searching for it; could it be syncronocity ?

Additionally, Professor T's (1) dream kite with the two eyes; in my dreams somebody kept telling me it was make to look like an owl mask that imparts the ability to fly. The people in my dream kept asking me why I didn't want to go over to see it closer but I just said those are kites... I'm not interested.

Edited by spacelizard667
  • Like 1

**Snip for size**

Short entry of it from my journal:

"Tread lightly, for ours is the way of the Serpent" Inner voice said this coming out of a meditating dreamy state.

- 3/13/13

Hopefully some day I will figure out what it means exactly.

I hope this helps you figure out your portion of the puzzle..

The way of the serpent came up with me recently..

I've had a lot of serpent in dreams and meditation lately.. Which is odd because there's no snakes in my country and therefore no serpent culture which makes this I guess more interesting because it's source is definitely not local. Ironically.. or maybe not, ouroboros, and other snake themes have crept in over the last 2 months.. Has been interesting searching for this and reading the posts and making comparisons to what I've seen..

Mediation session 7th April & conceptual dreams..

As written in Journal Volume 4

22:51

this is important. Ouroboros, taken from dreams and concepts throughout the day & night. Concepts delivered a picture that that consciousness is made up of all dreams and ideas consuming themselves.. ahh, hard to put to words... put it this way, a greater consciousness is one that bites more of it's tail..

00:41

Concept continued.. Still building on the same concept of consciousness in relation to ouroboros. experience, bank, review.. experience, bank, review.. Each chomp of that tasty tail creates consciousness and each cycle makes the snake grow.

Dream portion, astral, 21-05-2014, 5:50am

I was in an old hall, there were tables about, and people seated and mingling among themselves.. The hall, 1950's styled, had timbre floor, faded painted walls. My mother (deceased) was a table away, to either side of me were two women I didn't know, but across from me was a woman I did know, and I was surprised she was there because she has a very anti spiritual and has a wicked skeptical streak. The young woman on my left seemed very sure of herself, the tubby woman on my right was trying to engage me in conversation to learn more about me, but I was being aloof..

The lecture began, and a man who I assume was a priest of some kind began to speak..

"Like many of you here, you have recently, or are about to undergo a period of spiritual awakening.. This will help you along the way.."

The young woman to my left snorted "Tell me about it.".. I personally found her outburst egoistic.. meanwhile the woman to my right was continuing to pry onto me, and engage in conversation and pry into what my feelings were about the lecture.. but still I was aloof and didn't give in to her prying. her scans.

We were all handed a large pile of papers, bound into a book each.. then told by the lecturer that they would help us along our paths..

"You must accept the serpent. you must cast out your doubt and fear.. The serpent is knowledge." said the lecturer..

The lecturer then began talking more and more.. His exact words from this point on are vague to recall, but what began as a talk quickly turned into something of a rant and rave as he worked the could and began trying to work himself and his students into a fervor.. It was the kind of thing you see in you-tube clips of evangelical preachers getting all shouty and hooked into the energy of the words and the power of the crowd. I forget his exact words, which kind of suggests that the words weren't the lesson here.. His intention was clearly along the lines of getting everyone engaged in his idea and his way of thinking. His method was placing himself as the head of mob rule, obedience being demanded through mob pressure ..

The Climax, or whatever you want to call it, was having everyone standing and waving their arms from left to right while chanting words to the vague effect of "accept the serpent, cast out doubt and fear!"........... I wasn't doing it.. and he noticed, and have me the most evil looking sneer of distaste and disapproval.. I kind of complied after that, half heatedly I went through the vague motions, but as soon as it was over, I picked up the book and papers and left the hall along with a few others who wanted out of there..

I did leave with the intention of reading the book we were given in my own time.. I certainly did appreciate being bullied into compliance. nope... I wanted to induce this in my own time by my own choosing, and did not want to be pressured..

Anyhow.. hope this is insightful..

To me, the way of the serpent seems to be some kind of never ending cycle that's tied in with consciousness at levels far greater than all of us. It's doubted and feared, and personally I think that doubt and fear is important.. In many respects I think that doubt and fear seems to the the way of the serpent. Consuming that doubt and fear is a huge part of the process of growth in consciousness.. That's what I gained from the ouroboros concepts and the evangelical lecturer anyway..

Edited by Professor T

• 4 weeks later...

Crazy Clairaudience last night. It was a male voice, southern American accent.

"Don't know bout you.. I'd rather be King."

The voice was incredibly clear, coming from my right. Have no idea what that was about? think it was egoic.

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This afternoon I was watching an episode of Star Trek DS9 when I nodded off to sleep and suddenly I was sitting astride the back of a horse and I was enjoying the gentle ride amongst the warm rays of a bright, white sun…Then I realised that this scene was foreign to me and I struggled to make sense of where I should actually be and then I awoke to see the rest of DS9.

It kind of felt like I was slipping away from this place and into the next realm…And I came back to watch Star Trek…Damn! Damn! Damn!

• Like 1

Hi.. I'm a psychic clarevoyant and sometime clareaudient.. I've have seen blue heaven angel of real high peace and other beings.. I've had visions of kings in heaven.. King selassie being one of them he is actually a king.. I've had visions of what i beleive was god. a giant sitting on a thrown broad with a bold head tanned medieranian looking skin.. i was shown sparta leonidas seen in 300 looking quite similar to how he does in the film. i was told he was like Jesus. And the next day seen an image of him filling up a small cloud and was very detailed.. Which made the whole thing real. Gods the only person that can have a control on that and I seen a god like giant on a thrown. With 3 old guys in white suits with white hair and beards.. I appeared in this image to connect with them and one of the guy was fighting with me in the image playing around.. This giant smiled and picked him up.. The image took up my whole vision with my eyes closed and was better quality than I see with my eyes or have ever seen.. I lost these abilities for a while.. Lately I've learnt to feel my light energy that I created with chi balls and projected in side my chakra areas and have been practicing tai chi excercises while feeling this energy all over my body.. I feel chi extacy and have opened my chakras slightly I feel them on and of in different places. My third eye is always active and I feel and soft energy all the time for 2years. On and of all day.. I've been using sword finger excercises to project my light energy into my eye as an angel told me to put energy in my head.. Yesterday I started seeing her in my vision while meditating on my eye, focusing and feeling placing all my intension in that area while focusing my eyes desmad in the centre..and seeing lot of different images of my gaurdian angel standing in my living room to let me know she around me.. Wearing a white gown dark curly hair looking beautiful. The outlying of her was cm glowing a cloudy white light, in some parts gold. I seen her last night aswell.. Seems to be the eye and my chakras.. My middle core chakras feels like its churning circlulating in a ball with my energy.. Feels it from inside me through to my flesh its amazing.

• Like 1

Around 9:00 am today I had a very strange experience which occurred when my husband walked past me and I was hit by what felt like an invisible wave / force which caused my head to spin. I felt as though I was going to pass out however I didn’t.

The last time I experienced a similar effect was on the day of the 2004 Indian Ocean (Boxing day) earthquake and tsunami. That time I not only felt the strange dizzying wave effect but I also visually observed what appeared to be a semi-visible wave warping through the air-space in the room where I was sitting at the time.

• Like 1

Around 9:00 am today I had a very strange experience which occurred when my husband walked past me and I was hit by what felt like an invisible wave / force which caused my head to spin. I felt as though I was going to pass out however I didn’t.

The last time I experienced a similar effect was on the day of the 2004 Indian Ocean (Boxing day) earthquake and tsunami. That time I not only felt the strange dizzying wave effect but I also visually observed what appeared to be a semi-visible wave warping through the air-space in the room where I was sitting at the time.

Wow...

You know Meridian, your last two posts have held some very striking similarities to things I've been experiencing lately, though my experiences have been insight from dream.. Some nights ago I saw horses and foals.. I call them foals, as in they seemed more like horses than anything else, but I must admit their actions and behavior was more dog-like (kanine) than Horse-like (equine)

The horses I assumed represented new energy...

Last night, after moving a house in a dream, and still in the dream, I sat on the doorstep of my home thinking long and hard about a problem i was facing in the dream.. As I was doing so, I looked up and saw waves in the land. it was a gentle swell, like waves upon the ocean, except it was the paddocks and hills across from me that moved..

Haven't worked on that one yet.. Unsure as to any meaning it may hold, except that what may have fueled the dream of waves may have been a visit to a surf beach the day before... The problem I was contemplating at the time was piles.. foundations.. a repeated theme of late...

I don’t actually believe that my latest vertigo-like sensation was linked to an impending tsunami although who knows eh!

The earth is vibrating stronger beneath my feet at the moment…For some reason I tend to feel such things (and yet my husband doesn’t) while living in QLD near the Pacific ring of fire between Papua New Guinea and New Zealand…Note the Pacific ring of fire is horse shoe shaped.

At the time of my recent experience I did jest with my husband about him bringing a spirit inside the room with him hence the cause of my dizziness.

Although I’m now pondering other bizarre ideas like detecting some kind of higher vibration / consciousness shift.

Most likely though it was just a bit of vertigo after all... :yes: Although it’d be the first time that I’ve suffered from that disorder while sitting motionless in front of a computer.

Nevertheless! Professor T…Our dreams do appear to be tuning into something regarding a hint of something looming on the horizon.

Well I’m fairly flummoxed by whatever’s going on with me at the moment.

Seems like my joke in the previous post about the spirit has backfired and came to haunt me recently…

My kitchen clock stopped at 3:34 on the day of my departed brother’s birthday then last night after I dropped off to sleep around 11:00 pm, I saw my Nan (deceased since 1987) looking at me with a big beaming smile on her face.

Also a couple of odd coincidences recently:-

I had a dream this morning around 5:00 am about strange looking orbs heading towards earth. The orbs were brownish-yellow in colour and appeared to be made up of wafer-like / honey comb material which was slowly burning up. One of the orbs hit a mountainous region of Earth.

Then on this morning news there was a report about a space object which was seen streaking across the sky over the NSW area.

Yesterday afternoon my husband mentioned something to me which I almost responded to with a silly reply after I was struck by an errant thought regarding Isaac Newton. However I decided to keep my daft thoughts to myself. Anyhow today while perusing another forum I found a recent news item about Isaac Newton’s prophecy and the You-tube video link which accompanied that is as follows:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wnjCAktOaw&feature=player_

I’ve noticed other coincidences as well of late which seem to be a few too many to be just coincidences…Maybe there is something to that old saying about the universe trying to say something.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

In my dream I was again standing out in the woods talking to I don't know who, someone I met in my dream. I was again talking about the snakes there in the woods and in the trees, and how friendly the snakes are, and I said, if they're (the snakes) think you're alright you can get to pet one of them, then I pick one of the snakes out of the tree and held it gently for awhile. Then I hold the snake over where they can see it better and after a few minutes of looking at it they pet the snake, and then after another minute or so I return the snake to the tree. The dream was ongoing for a few nights before anybody agreed to have a look at the snakes.

Edited by spacelizard667
  • Like 1

Well I’m fairly flummoxed by whatever’s going on with me at the moment.

*snip for size*

................... The orbs were brownish-yellow in colour and appeared to be made up of wafer-like / honey comb material which was slowly burning up. ...................

I’ve noticed other coincidences as well of late which seem to be a few too many to be just coincidences…Maybe there is something to that old saying about the universe trying to say something.

Impressive connections here..

That wafer-like honeycomb material is significant.. I've not encountered it myself lately, but from what I understand it contains information or help or in some way indicates a force.. The shape of the honeycomb may have a lot to do with it's origin or intent or association.. This might help.. http://www.suestudios.com/sacredgeometry.htm Check out the last 3 platonic solids in the list..

Am with you on the coincidences/synchronicity.. Without going into too many details and giving away my illegal on-line activities, lol, some weird dreams I've had lately were mirrored by some downloaded movie content a week later.. Crazy stuff, the mind is still boggled..

The Universe has been speaking alright.. trouble is all I've been hearing is gibberish lately..

• 2 weeks later...

I’ve had a few peculiar dreams recently which have featured various animals.

July 14th: - Llamas and a camel in connection with burgers, poor folk and the present-day British Queen.

July 19th: - [Dream 1] My pet dog spirit walking and attempting to wake me from my sleep. [Dream 2] A black snake which is replaced by a dishevelled tiger which then shape-shifts into a man.

I don’t know what to make of the shape-shifting theme.

• Like 1

The tide seems low at the moment..

I have a very strong urge to detox and purge and cleanse.. This urge has been growing all week, since Sunday (new moon?)

At any-rate, lot's of research done.. Am going to do a Fast and see where it leads me.. Just reading about the benefits is mind-boggling..

• Like 2