Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

yep, totally agree with the feline thing..

• Like 2

Last night in my dream, this time there was a tawny puma. He was vivid and I only saw him briefly. I can't remember anything else, but at least he was there. I get happy any time I see something vividly lol.

hello, so last night I was drawing on of my dream drawings and within it there was a mandala or spiderweb type pattern. I looked into it an was instantly brought into semi-deep meditation. I have heard of such things but never experienced it quite that profoundly before. Of course, as I reported I do my dream drawing in slight meditative space, but this state was more profound and I actually stopped it by discontinuing looking at the dream drawing. Not that anything I was experiencing seemed bad, its just that it was strange and new for me and made me feel weird.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Been eleven days since I last had a dream then this morning I had a freaky short one:-

14.11.14: - (Approximately 4:30 am) I awoke because I appeared to be a horse and I was wildly shaking my head and neighing furiously then I heard the word assassination being spoken.

I must be picking up some negative vibes from all those world leaders who are jetting in to Oz at the moment.

• Like 1

I dreamed of a crow last night. He was in my house for some reason and he was wild but I was keeping him there for some reason. It wasn't permanent and I don't know what the reason was because he seemed healthy enough. But throughout the course of him being with me we developed a friendship. He acted aggressive somewhat but that was just a show, because when he bit me it didn't hurt and he started following me around everywhere, even riding on me. I tried to figure out what to feed him and give him to drink. I don't remember much else, and I wouldn't have remembered that part at all except I saw a picture of a crow on FB this morning that jogged my memory. Whoa, I wish I could remember my dreams more. I keep saying it but I need to get serious and work on that. Cool dream I'd say.. too bad I can't remember more.

• Like 1

What to feed it?

I had the same problem for real the other week when I found a baby Australian Magpie.

The baby was wandering about my garden with no parents in sight so I took it in for the night and fed it strips of beef and dog biscuits. The following morning the rest of the family turned up so I was more than elated to release the “Squawky” little guy back into the wilderness with them… :yes:

• Like 1

I had to intervene last night and force a wakeup. I usually don't do that since even if the dream is unpleasant I feel I should try to see it out an thereby work out whatever it is that is bringing the dream.

However last night I dreamed a dictator who had effective political power and robotic "spy" machines flying all over the place, had made it illegal to defecate, and all toilets and so on had been destroyed. One was obliged to hide from these machines in order to, well, you know, and it was horrible.

• Like 1

Wish I had something to contribute, but my dreams and recall rate have suffered a it lately due to other things I've been doing & my workload..

I have been exploring another Consciousness realm.. I've got an Oculus rift (virtual reality) and I've conducted a few experiments with it, namely by exploring consciousness & the kind of physical and non physical reactions one can experience in a Virtual reality...

So far... well, it's pretty freaky...

It's probably not a subject for this thread, except to say that when one performs an act in Virtual reality (Such as driving a vehicle into a wall, or pushing one's head through a virtual wrought Iron spear head) such act's of self harm have an extremely negative reaction in the psyche.. It amazes me the depths that such illusion has on you.. Yes, we physically know that we are safe and no physical harm will come to us.. but at deeper or higher levels of the self the reaction is powerful and negative..

Very interesting Professor T... it may be negative but good to know how the mind works. Thats what I think about some of this experimental stuff. In many cases the results aren't worth it or take too long to spring back from but still seems like it needs to be explored lol... I think we should also understand our fragilness and perhaps even the reasons why we may be so fragile.

If thats possible...

• Like 1

Good points.. But the truth is in the experiences I think.. If it's unpleasant, it probably wasn't a good idea.. But the toughening up idea makes a lot of sense too. 1st experience has you feeling sick to the stomach, 2nd, and you feel queezy.. 3rd, and you're pretty much used to it by now so the effects aren't as profound...

Also, it's new technology.. and full of glitches... and interestingly enough, the glitches often make the experiences dream-like.

Last night as I was falling asleep I saw the third eye. It was very clear and kept changing colors. It was very beautiful actually. It was just a single eye and it was small to medium size in my field of vision. There was a faint triangle around it sometimes, there was also a circle sometimes, but mostly I just saw the eye.

• Like 2

Last night as I was falling asleep I saw the third eye. It was very clear and kept changing colors. It was very beautiful actually. It was just a single eye and it was small to medium size in my field of vision. There was a faint triangle around it sometimes, there was also a circle sometimes - or actually a dot... seems like there was a dot of light, but mostly I just saw the eye.

Ah yes, I dream of pearls fairly often -- lustrous white spherical things -- lots of them rolling or sitting or even floating about, friendly and warm and beautiful.

• Like 1

Last night as I was falling asleep I saw the third eye. It was very clear and kept changing colors. It was very beautiful actually. It was just a single eye and it was small to medium size in my field of vision. There was a faint triangle around it sometimes, there was also a circle sometimes, but mostly I just saw the eye.

This has been presented to me before.. It's a symbol I use now.

• Like 1

This has been presented to me before.. It's a symbol I use now.

what do you mean by "use the symbol"? How do you "use" it? Very interesting Pro T. Yeah I figured this is normal and looked it up and see people have seen this frequently. New for me though... very interesting and nice vision. :)

This was from a dream I posted about in another thread a couple of years ago. Your dream reminded me of it. :)

I look at my arms, there are tattoos on them but I can only focus on one. It's like my eyes are blurred with tears (though I don't feel upset, just calmness, neutral) The tattoo is on the inside of my left wrist. It's a triangle with an eye inside of it. There is a wavy line at the bottom of the triangle, and the eye is closer to the top of it.

I'm focused on the eye the most. The rest of the tattoo, esp the triangle part is faded, almost to not being there at all, but I know what it's supposed to look like.

Edited by sarah_444

what do you mean by "use the symbol"? How do you "use" it? Very interesting Pro T. Yeah I figured this is normal and looked it up and see people have seen this frequently. New for me though... very interesting and nice vision. :)

I use it for centering.. Merging... I guess it has different meanings or uses for everyone, but for me it's about pulling or reigning in my consciousness.. Gathering or pulling it inwards into a point between the three natures of mind, body and spirit.. You see it a lot, represented as the eye of providence, god, ye old Illuminati.. personally I don't even see it as an eye in the center, I see it as a point of unity.

I use it for centering.. Merging... I guess it has different meanings or uses for everyone, but for me it's about pulling or reigning in my consciousness.. Gathering or pulling it inwards into a point between the three natures of mind, body and spirit.. You see it a lot, represented as the eye of providence, god, ye old Illuminati.. personally I don't even see it as an eye in the center, I see it as a point of unity.

Does that mean you can conjure the vision at will or think about the image and use it as an anchoring device (not really "seeing" it necessarily) and this allows centering?

I think I know what you mean. I tried it today. Sometimes you just gotta try it to understand... I did see an eye and it looked different from the last time. I didn't do it long enough to really get 'centered' though. But thanks!

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

A very random event...

So I was sitting down, watching a movie. (my neighbor Totoro) When all of a sudden I was aware of being somewhere else, talking to someone, being told something that was a major piece of a existential jigsaw puzzle i've been working on.. I'll not go into details because it was personal, but wow, what an experience.. All of a sudden when I realized I was being told these things and that I was in two separate locations at the same time I kind of lost it and ended up back on the sofa watching the move thinking "that was crazy!!"

So anyway, just sharing that because I've been a bit slack on the UM threads lately.. Has anyone else had anything similar lately?