Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Thank you so much Professor T. This is some information that I have been interested in for some time and have actually been using that same symbol, in particular the three triangles, which I view as one triangle, with another inside of it - and the continuation of that, which is also shown in this document, which is to add another triangle inside of that one as well. I had a very interesting synchronistic event happen for me which was quite some time ago, but it had to do with coming across similar information, especially in regards to the colors, and I am specifically drawn to the additional white light in the very center of the diagram. That is a new and appreciated illustration for me. I think I talked about the happening in the "synchronicity" thread that was on here a while back. The gist of it was this: after sharing my white light experience and having received feedback about it, I really was thinking about this white light hard and went to a metaphysical book store. I asked the worker "do you have any books about white light manifestations of the holy spirit", and of course he looked at me strange, but he looked in his database to try to help me. Of course nothing of value came from the search. But wow, sitting right on his desk there was a book that he for some reason hadn't been able to enter into the system due to technical difficulties. The book was titled "The White Light Classes - Only One Remains". I opened it up and the first page I came to talked about white light and the holy spirit. The surprising thing is that that is not what the book is about "per se", and the term "holy spirit" isn't really talked about in the rest of the book. But to get my attention I flipped to that page first! I was astonished and so was the man to be quite honest. A couple of weeks later I went back to the book store and was browsing, I overheard him talking to another customer about "synchronicity" and he proceeded to explain what happened with me and was talking about it in a very excited tone. I had to chime in and say "hey that was me remember!" He didn't recognize me right away, I guess he had forgotten what I looked like :( lol.

So anyway, some other synchronicities and psychic dreams continued to happen for a couple weeks after getting the book and all had to do with information I received from the book, so it was kind of thrilling for me. AND, the contents of the book had similar information to what your sharing here, about the rays and the white light etc... I still haven't finished the book, or done all of its exercises but I know there is something to it and about it, so I go back to it every now and again with the aim of one day really giving it some attention.

So thank you for the addition of adding the circle around the symbol I had already been using. I have already taken it into consideration and redesigned a map for my fantasy land I was using for my story, which makes it much easier, as my initial structure was four sided instead of three, and every branch from that was much more complicated than using this structure. :) :) It made things a lot easier for me. When it happened I said I hope Professor T doesn't get mad I stole his symbol. lol

:D

Why the red font?! I hope you are not taunting me with that SW? :)

Anyway, nice to see you discussing books that are "authors' own opinions". Since you have mentioned the white light and a book about that, I would also like to share some links (I hope I am not going way off topic since your post about white light and synchronicity happens to be from the natural progression of this topic):

http://en.wikipedia....Yogas_of_Naropa

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Subtle_body

And...

the "evil dogmatic" Christians blame the devil EVERYTIME :angry: :

http://www.christian...n/rfsm-nde.html

Sorry OP, if I have gone off-topic with this! Please carry on with the discussion on your Alchemy Symbols.

Why the red font?! I hope you are not taunting me with that SW? :)

Anyway, nice to see you discussing books that are "authors' own opinions". Since you have mentioned the white light and a book about that, I would also like to share some links (I hope I am not going way off topic since your post about white light and synchronicity happens to be from the natural progression of this topic):

http://en.wikipedia....Yogas_of_Naropa

http://en.wikipedia....iki/Subtle_body

And...

the "evil dogmatic" Christians blame the devil EVERYTIME :angry: :

http://www.christian...n/rfsm-nde.html

Sorry OP, if I have gone off-topic with this! Please carry on with the discussion on your Alchemy Symbols.

......... Sigh..... :(

Xing wi be on it everytime the white light comes up.. I can see your posts when some one quotes you but your still blocked for me otherwise

Xing wi be on it everytime the white light comes up.. I can see your posts when some one quotes you but your still blocked for me otherwise

I may not be a "prophet" like you are, SW, I am just a common man... but I do have some good intuition. And I know you wanted me to read your post.

Whatever happened more than a year ago, both sides are to blame equally. Get over it already.

The day before yesterday I was walking and meditating. I saw myself as very large, as tall as the clouds covering. In the past I have seen an extension of myself as higher, but this time I was actually that size. I was able to walk in that state for quite some time. Its a cool exercise I think anybody could do while imagining. Yesterday I was walking again and I was bothered about something. I went into meditation and it was as if a hand was guiding me, turning me from behind, it told me I was on the right track. In my meditation this hand then dressed me in a white robe and put a long green vine over my shoulders as if a blessing or ordination.

Also yesterday I received a picture text from my mother of some doodling she had done. She said: I don't know why I am suddenly doodling like this, usually I just draw circles and squares, I must be channeling you. And indeed her drawings did look like some of the weird stuff I draw. One was something like an angel, there was a definite face and wings, the other was some sort of bird like character with big eyes.

I did not always draw this way btw, it is a fairly recent phenomenon. My brother when he was younger was a very very excellent artist, he could do portraits etc. but instead he always drew these weird pictures of convoluted animals, we don't have any around any more, but from what I can recall they were very good. So maybe the weird style runs in the family, but it just hit us at different ages.... we will see if this doodling my mom was doing continues... it will be interesting if it does

Obviously ;)

Why blue. Is it chi, life energy, lines of connection. My science mind buzzes with questions .... Is it measurable? I have been spinning them into amazing patterns, but I'm not sure what for other than its a hell of a lot of fun.

this is my question too, I have only manipulated energy a couple of times (besides closed eye meditation), the most predominate time, the energy was yellow light and I was filling a crystal with it. It looked super cool because it was filling the crystal up, turning it completely yellow and it was also oozing out of it, it was like a lava lamp. But that was my question too, like yeah, its cool, but what is its usefulness?

Funny that...

I had a meditation session (think it was last week.. (cant be bothered getting my journal) where I pictured myself gathering a white light energy between my hands before me.. It grew bright and I said to myself in the meditation scene "I am a Sorcerer." As I said those words I drew my hands apart forming a circling vortex or ring about the white ball of light. As the ring departed outwards and dissipated, the white ball remained, but grew dim enough to see that it was a miniature version of the moon..

• Like 1

Before drifting off to sleep I had a lot of images, the usual hypnogagic scenes weren't any different, but perspective was different, the angles were wrong, horizontal was vertical, everything was being flipped 90, 180, then 270 degrees as each image came and went..

Sound like the VRIs we talked about in another thread Professor T!

I've since started a youtube channel about them (see sig), maybe what you experienced is similar?

• Like 1

I had a meditation recently where I was shown the flower of life above my crown and how it's become activated now. The flower of life and tree of life has probably been the most activating material i have found myself engage with in my own way. What I mean by that is it has not been ingrained into me by any dogma. Tree and flower of life references have just been there at every significant turn in my awakening process. This led me to have a look at

Kabbalah

a few years ago in order to see why it was so central to them. It's been a bit like how it happened for Prof T and the table, one of my moments was documented in the FAQS thread back when i was taken on the symbolic journey with a cosmic or galactic being and was shown the tree of the life from another perspective.

Then I came across this Image which blows me away in how much it describes what I understand and saw. I feel like i am starting to appreciate these images more now, that the depth of them is more than words can ever say. I feel that those kind of images are like 'living libraries or portals' in some way. I also think it's curious to understand how and why these images are so universal.

So i wanted to share here what i saw in it. You can see the multi layers to this, the two triangles ( merkaba ) wrapped in the helix, which is essentially the flower of life. The whole presence of what it is to be a consciously awakened being with being grounded to mother (earth) and grounded to the deep universe simultaneously. This style of grounding allows you to build a pillar of light around you which is your multi dimensional 'space' / field. Or merkaba basically. Standing in your pillar or merkaba is your ultimate shield, its part of your spiritual body. The area where the wings are consistent with my experience of how your arms and hands are activated energetically - I see them like wings projecting out when your throat, thymus, heart and third eye becomes merged. To me that is the higher self stepping in. The coloured outlines are the various bodies ( bandwidths we reside on ) as well as chakra connection. Ya there is a lot going on in this image.

tgergtregerg_zps21067526.jpg

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1

Interesting stuff, read through some but when I got to another Mod's post libstaK, I was amazed as had similar dreams like those too, the baby and the Volcanoes which I had already interpreted to mean a new project and a welling of creative output thought both dreams were anything but whilst they were happening.

Last night or rather, early this morning I was in Australia with a tribal group who were by a small river playing and living happily, a small child was trying to get the use of a flat-board boat hewn out of wood, almost like a small boat but I knew he wouldn't be given it as one had to make ones own toys.

All the while a middle aged tribesman was using a piece of metal to burn designs out of a small hand held log type of wood and showing me how he did it, by using natural features in the wood.

It was a great dream so I wonder if any Aussies who know tribal ways could related any synchronieties about these observations?

Also the the sand water dream where the hooded figure was prominent but for me it was 3 figures and the robe was brown.

In it, a woman was drawing a line in the sand and lo and behold, many years later that woman is who I am living with now and have been for 14 odd years!

• Like 1

I met with a long time friend this weekend who had moved away and recently came back. I hadn't seen her for more than a year and she has developed some health issues, having multiple seizures per day for quite a while now. Her medication is starting to kick in and they are beginning to taper down it seems. I know her through a mutual friend whom I am spiritually connected with and we have had shared experiences in the past, primarily when we were younger, and the friend of hers has had her own share of experiences as well. I say all that to say, that there is a connection between us (and our children), even though it isn't really something we talk about all the time etc. I went home after our meeting and thinking about my friends health I prayed for her. In my meditation I pulled other people into it, all of us were there, including the kids, I had them use their energy for the praying as well. We formed a circle around her and created healing light for her. The main thing I want to report from this meditation is that a substance appeared that represented my friend. And I have seen a similar substance before. It was thick and gelatinous. At first it seemed dirty, but it began to get rinsed clean by ocean water. It changed color, from dark to clear, or appeared as white because of the substance. It looked like perhaps something from the sea, like urchin material, or a thick, dense, jellyfish...

Wondering if others pull other people into their meditation for help and if any have experienced this type of substance before.

I only choose people to pull into mediation that I know would be in full agreement to prayers and healing work for that individual and of course those people are ones who have genuine love and would have a true desire for healing for that person.

• Like 1

I know it is common for people to see clock numbers as 1:11, 11:11, 2:22, 4:44, etc... and seem to make something of it, which I never understood reason or importance to, but at the same time have experienced the phenomenon. Recently it has been happening often to me. Today I was thinking about that phenomenon and at that moment experienced a strong urge to look at the clock and lo and behold it was 5:55.

Another odd coincidence type of thing happened Saturday afternoon at the gas station. I pulled up behind a car that had AJA as the first three digits in its license plate which is the same as mine. I said to myself "cool" and just as I was realizing this another car with AJA as the first three digits rolled passed me, having just used the same gas pump but from the other side. So that is three cars in a row getting gas with the same three digits in their license plates. This isn't exactly the type of thing this thread is but maybe kind of related.. :-/

I kind of think signs like that are just little winks from the spirit like, yeah, hello, somethings happening behind the scenes here that your apart of. Any thoughts?

• Like 1

On average these days, I wake up about 4-6 times a night at the conclusion of each Dream. The first thing I do (after clearing the fog and working out how to write the dream) is look at the clock to see if there is anything of Cosmic significance going on.. lol.. :lol: (i laugh because I never used to believe in any of this till a few synchronicities and dreams gave me a well deserved kick in the but) :unsure2: now I even record the time in my journals.

Not long ago I had a dream that had the numbers 12,12,12,12.. That I took as a significant event because 4 12's supposedly means completion of something at a cosmic level, which is pretty significant.. And, yeah, as time passes the more I am sure that a significant era was completed, and another has begun.

Anyway... Lately 1:01 has been coming up a lot for me.. (depending on what shift I'm on) All the other times seem random, it's the ones that linger and pop up again and again and again that need a little follow-up.

And because I'm a cheeky, I have my alarm waking me at 5:55 instead of 6.. :lol:

1:01 = Your thoughts are in unity with your spiritual path..

5:55 = Change.. (i suppose technically it's cheating if you set your alarm to 5:55, but oh well, what the Universe doesn't know wont harm it.)

Sound like the VRIs we talked about in another thread Professor T!

I've since started a youtube channel about them (see sig), maybe what you experienced is similar?

Sorry Hugh, I Don't think it was a VRI.... yes the flips were in increments of 90 degrees, but the flips were on the horizontal plane, like rotating a picture on a PC. I still do think there is some kind of mental Projection occurring when you do a VRI flip..

from dark to clear, or appeared as white because of the substance. It looked like perhaps something from the sea, like urchin material, or a thick, dense, jellyfish...

Wondering if others pull other people into their meditation for help and if any have experienced this type of substance before.

I only choose people to pull into mediation that I know would be in full agreement to prayers and healing work for that individual and of course those people are ones who have genuine love and would have a true desire for healing for that person.

It's never occurred to me that it was even possible to draw others into a meditation session? interesting..............

I know it is common for people to see clock numbers as 1:11, 11:11, 2:22, 4:44, etc... and seem to make something of it, which I never understood reason or importance to, but at the same time have experienced the phenomenon. Recently it has been happening often to me. Today I was thinking about that phenomenon and at that moment experienced a strong urge to look at the clock and lo and behold it was 5:55.

Another odd coincidence type of thing happened Saturday afternoon at the gas station. I pulled up behind a car that had AJA as the first three digits in its license plate which is the same as mine. I said to myself "cool" and just as I was realizing this another car with AJA as the first three digits rolled passed me, having just used the same gas pump but from the other side. So that is three cars in a row getting gas with the same three digits in their license plates. This isn't exactly the type of thing this thread is but maybe kind of related.. :-/

I kind of think signs like that are just little winks from the spirit like, yeah, hello, somethings happening behind the scenes here that your apart of. Any thoughts?

I don't think it's just a wink. Uncommon synchronous events start to surround people that open themselves like you have. Sort of like a magnet.

I was getting into this clip yesterday because of my dream I posted yesterday morning.

http://www.unexplain...ic=74640&st=960

Anyway so I checked out an old movie for obvious reasons. I was going to post this clip but there isn't really anywhere to post it.

(good movie this one too, I'll have to hire it on the weekend, haven't seen it for over 20yrs, thought I'd share it ya know).

[media=]

[/media]

And I found this news this morning which kinda reminds me of it(the vid not my dream). And that's all I'm saying.. it reminds me of it.

http://news.ninemsn....lorida-day-care

http://www.firstpost...re-1473711.html

Edited by Kazahel
  • Like 1

Sorry Hugh, I Don't think it was a VRI.... yes the flips were in increments of 90 degrees, but the flips were on the horizontal plane, like rotating a picture on a PC. I still do think there is some kind of mental Projection occurring when you do a VRI flip..

Did you have a chance to watch the videos? The world appears to instantly "rotate on the horizontal plane, like rotating a picture on a PC."

Did you have a chance to watch the videos? The world appears to instantly "rotate on the horizontal plane, like rotating a picture on a PC."

Yeah, I watched the main one.. I'd already seen the sponge-bob vid from your thread on VRI's.. pretty well done.. :tu:

This wasn't rotating along a horizontal plane, it was rotating of image against POV..

To put it in it's simplest terms, think of an arrow pointing left.. Flip it 90 degrees it's pointing up. Flip it again another 90 degrees, it's pointing left.. ect... there was no Illusion about it, no change in my Orientation, but 90 degree changes in the scenes..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Yeah, I watched the main one.. I'd already seen the sponge-bob vid from your thread on VRI's.. pretty well done.. :tu:

This wasn't rotating along a horizontal plane, it was rotating of image against POV..

To put it in it's simplest terms, think of an arrow pointing left.. Flip it 90 degrees it's pointing up. Flip it again another 90 degrees, it's pointing left.. ect... there was no Illusion about it, no change in my Orientation, but 90 degree changes in the scenes..

Hehe, that SpongeBob one was my daughter and I having fun... (she experiences VRIs too and wanted to help explain them.) :)

When you say you've seen the main one was that the Toronto or Movie Theater one? I'd still like to hear if you can do the Movie Theater flip after you've seen the video explaining it... (If you do, post in the VRI thread http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=159285&st=90 so that this one isn't going too far off topic.)

Back on topic, oh okay, what you experienced here is different then. :tu:

Edited by Hugh

So much has been happening lately... I've had maybe 5 or 6 instances of False awakening.. I've had 3 sort lucid experiences (I really need to learn not to get too excited) I've challenged my thought streams and ideologies to the point where I had a dream about a prison riot, lol.. Far-out it was intense..

So, backstory......... I decided to quit chewing gum.. lol, I mean, since I quit smoking I've gone through lot's of gum... Basically I realized that in Gum I was creating for myself a mini addiction that I needed to ditch, so I ditched it.. Then I got bad Breath.. So I got some Listerine mouthwash...

So, 9th, April... Astral (This is only a small portion of the experience)

I was with a Man & woman at a Therapy session.. The room was old fashioned with stone walls and floor.. The place had a kind of dirty look to it, with bits of straw about on the floor. There was a table in front of us, a coat rack to the right, a window ahead with red-sky beyond, the Woman was on my left, the man on my right, but they both moved around me. I was asked to remove my shirt.. The Woman drew out a silvery cable or tube, and injected my left ear with something, probably a fluid, because I could feel pressure mounting in my left ear.. The the man took another tube that had a spray gun on the end of it, and he sprayed the right side of my face.. It felt cold, wet.. While they were doing this, they were explaining what they were doing.. I got the impression they were teaching me, that they were teachers or tutors of some kind..

The Man then stood behind me and started massaging my head, temples, scalp.. It was a strange feeling, I could feel his fingers pushing into the little lumps below my skin and scalp, popping them, massaging them down to nothing.. For a moment things were ok, but then the massage became kind of violent, kind of pushy and shovey. He was pushing and applying lot's of pressure to my lower back.. and things got so pushy and scrappy that I fought back and threw him off and turned around to face him...

What greeted me was three people, all male.. They were normal looking enough, mid 30's I guess, but their mouths were strangely contorted and twisted out of shape.. I felt no fear at all.. actually I kind of felt that they were helping me in some way.. The mouths were kind of mouldy and discolored, blue/green and very brittle looking like cake or crust.. I asked if bit's ever fell off their mouths, and one said that sometimes it did... I looked at them and wondered if I was to become like them.. And as I thought this I noticed all three were breathing in unison, and that I was breathing like them..

2gtn13l.jpg

Anyhow.. The sketch is roughly what they looked like.. After this experience I did some digging & received some Synchronicity...

1. The contorted mouths of these thought forms depicted trouble articulating ideas or communicating concepts.. (yep, that sure played out that day with a meeting regarding a topic that I had a lot of difficulty articulating a concept manager <_<
  2. I had a phone call from my Doctors office regarding some X-ray's I had done a few weeks ago on my knees.. (I've had a lot of pain in the knees) Apparently my knees are fine, apparently the pain I've been getting in my knees come from somewhere else? Maybe my lower back? (I have appointment to followup) :huh:
  3. My Listerine contained Fluoride... I now have the freshest smelling toilet in the country....... :lol:
  4. There's other levels to this that I'm waiting to see if they play out..

Edited by Professor T

So much has been happening lately... I've had maybe 5 or 6 instances of False awakening.. I've had 3 sort lucid experiences (I really need to learn not to get too excited) I've challenged my thought streams and ideologies to the point where I had a dream about a prison riot, lol.. Far-out it was intense..

So, backstory......... I decided to quit chewing gum.. lol, I mean, since I quit smoking I've gone through lot's of gum... Basically I realized that in Gum I was creating for myself a mini addiction that I needed to ditch, so I ditched it.. Then I got bad Breath.. So I got some Listerine mouthwash...

So, 9th, April... Astral (This is only a small portion of the experience)

I was with a Man & woman at a Therapy session.. The room was old fashioned with stone walls and floor.. The place had a kind of dirty look to it, with bits of straw about on the floor. There was a table in front of us, a coat rack to the right, a window ahead with red-sky beyond, the Woman was on my left, the man on my right, but they both moved around me. I was asked to remove my shirt.. The Woman drew out a silvery cable or tube, and injected my left ear with something, probably a fluid, because I could feel pressure mounting in my left ear.. The the man took another tube that had a spray gun on the end of it, and he sprayed the right side of my face.. It felt cold, wet.. While they were doing this, they were explaining what they were doing.. I got the impression they were teaching me, that they were teachers or tutors of some kind..

The Man then stood behind me and started massaging my head, temples, scalp.. It was a strange feeling, I could feel his fingers pushing into the little lumps below my skin and scalp, popping them, massaging them down to nothing.. For a moment things were ok, but then the massage became kind of violent, kind of pushy and shovey. He was pushing and applying lot's of pressure to my lower back.. and things got so pushy and scrappy that I fought back and threw him off and turned around to face him...

What greeted me was three people, all male.. They were normal looking enough, mid 30's I guess, but their mouths were strangely contorted and twisted out of shape.. I felt no fear at all.. actually I kind of felt that they were helping me in some way.. The mouths were kind of mouldy and discolored, blue/green and very brittle looking like cake or crust.. I asked if bit's ever fell off their mouths, and one said that sometimes it did... I looked at them and wondered if I was to become like them.. And as I thought this I noticed all three were breathing in unison, and that I was breathing like them..

2gtn13l.jpg

Anyhow.. The sketch is roughly what they looked like.. After this experience I did some digging & received some Synchronicity...

1. The contorted mouths of these thought forms depicted trouble articulating ideas or communicating concepts.. (yep, that sure played out that day with a meeting regarding a topic that I had a lot of difficulty articulating a concept manager <_<
  2. I had a phone call from my Doctors office regarding some X-ray's I had done a few weeks ago on my knees.. (I've had a lot of pain in the knees) Apparently my knees are fine, apparently the pain I've been getting in my knees come from somewhere else? Maybe my lower back? (I have appointment to followup) :huh:
  3. My Listerine contained Fluoride... I now have the freshest smelling toilet in the country....... :lol:
  4. There's other levels to this that I'm waiting to see if they play out..

Contorted faces. I'm glad you were not frightened. This is good. I believe it happens when we recognize something else as conscious but its not really human.

• Like 1

Interesting PT! I often contemplate not being to articulate things. I think that is what my blossoming throat chakras are all about.

First of all I just want to say that God is awesome as always. :) :) I wrote my rent check just because it was time, I was two days late actually and I didn't want my landlord waiting on me (but, I didn't have the money in the bank...). Every month I cut it close and every month it seems like magic that I have just enough to pay. This month I had extra expenses and didn't know what I was going to do, I was just hoping she would wait a little longer to cash it like she does some times, and I did not want to have to ask my mom for some money (which I had to do Jan and Feb of this year, because of an injury and decrease in income, which I still have a decrease in income). So today, I was depositing some checks and prayed that I would have enough. I got my receipt and I had $2.00 more in my account than what my rent is. So, you guys might not understand but, God ALWAYS blesses me with all my needs. So, yeah I was super excited about that and wanted to report it. :) In truth, I should be like $300 short right now.

I wanted to mention this the other day, on the same day Kazahel mentioned the Tree of Life of the Kabbalah teaching, I had begun my chapter about the Kabbalah Tree of Life in a book that I started reading. I thought that was ironic. ;)

plus, this is an activity I made up and put it into a meditation, I do that sometimes, come up with exercises to help with a certain idea...

This came about because I am not good at separation, that is separating my emotions from someone who is attached to me, but believe me I have tried. There is this girl, who is my friend and who is supposed to be in my life, so I am not just going to get rid of her because of our differences but somehow just the thought of her gets into my psyche because of her strong opinions. We used to go on prayer walks all the time and we would discuss our philosophies etc. We have since stopped going on so many walks together, which I think is a good thing although she was a good prayer partner, a friend of mine and someone I genuinely love. But I still do see her from time to time. She is the type of friend who likes to catch up and share personal matters with etc.. she is well aware of my spiritual life, and she too is very spiritual but we are different. I find it hard to be myself around her. The way I see it is that she is so desperate for god that she has become bound by christian teaching and the bible. I have seen this in others, especially in women. I am not saying that Guys cannot become bound, but I don't see it in them as a desperation, I see it more as an assertiveness which can be irritating, but at least it is not sad for them. (But it could be they are just hiding behind their strong physique!) An example is this: last weekend we were talking and she said that someone asked her why she didn't join the ministry and she said the reason is because she doesn't have a male covering, and that according to the bible she needs a male covering in order to minister.. a question was asked: do you trust God fully without a covering of a man? This totally confused me, as much as she prays and talks about God, she still hasn't gotten to a place where she can trust God and think she needs to go through a man to get to him! ..... anyway, that is just an example. As far as the way she sees me is that I have overstepped the boundaries that God has made for us. She is the type of person that would say that you hear something in your spirit but it doesn't line up with the bible than it must be from the devil... which is a very aggravating approach to hearing God at all in my opinion. I would rather hear from God all day long than even pick up the bible, not that I don't appreciate the bible, but the spirit is the whole meaning behind reading the bible anyway, and its teaching should lead you to being in tune with the spirit and if you can't listen to the spirit then you are just wasting your time!

So anyway, I think she has said a massive amount of prayers for me, and it is very likely that she thinks that a devil is attached to me etc... and I do believe I have spirits around me, but I see it way different from her and nevertheless prayers are a psychic phenomenon and so she is in my psyche. Mark my words, I do appreciate her prayers, there was a time when she prayed for me and the prayer was answered instantly in the spirit. I knew she had prayed and I knew that God delivered all in that same moment, and I was glad for her and so we pray for each other and thats not the problem. The problem is the fact that we differ so much and the thought of her comes up too often for me, like she is judging me, like her opinion of my spirituality has an effect on me and I want THAT part to stop. So I tried to do a separation meditation that didn't work. I know (or I feel) that we are not supposed to be separated, that we should be lifting each other up in prayer.

So I created this visualization:

My heart has many rooms, like a mansion and I have allowed her to visit. I saw this as a whole structure, looking at it straight on, not actually in my chest. I even drew a diagram of it. If ever she thinks of me, she can go to one of the rooms. In each of the rooms there is a window which is open and at the top of my heart there is a chimney so the whole thing is well ventilated and fresh. In the room I gave her I have all of my books, these are the books that have influenced me and also my own books that contain my understanding. When I see her reading them I see her examining the flesh of my heart, as she if she is reading the actual walls of the room I have given her and in doing so, she will get to understand me if she is so inclined, if she is not interested because she is afraid of my philosophies than she can leave. Simultaneously if I think of her, I must go to a room within her heart and the same thing goes for me. So when we visit each other, she is in my heart and I am in her heart and we are forced to try to see each other from that perspective. So I did not do a complete separation, but only being a visitor, and having a small room with ventilation, and small amounts of information to work with at a time really changes things. Because at first it felt like she was too overwhelming... as you can see I am sensitive, but I have to deal with my sensitivities somehow and this exercise seemed to help.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Contorted faces. I'm glad you were not frightened. This is good. I believe it happens when we recognize something else as conscious but its not really human.

Yeah, that makes sense I guess. I did recognize them as non human..

Something that has been raised with me by guides and all sorts of various memes again and again is the concept that general appearances doesn't hold the same meanings as they do here. Again and again I've been told what you see in non-physical realms means nothing. I know there's a limit though, and that that I am being told "What's seen means nothing" is actually a false statement because what we see in the appearance or general form of people or entities is actually a hell of a lot deeper than the superficial **** we dwell on here.. Just not the same superficial meanings we place on things here..

I suppose a saving factor for me has been a lack of Lucidity, and that I'm in a neutral observer state.. So to me it's a matter of neutral observation and logical instinct and Etheric info as a judge of character, and not just what my eyes see.. It's as though I have developed an observer state that has it's own neutral filters and I've not been able to switch over to any lucid or active state of consciousness, well, except for a few occasions, and they're always short lived.. I guess I'm just not entirely ready for that level of awareness yet..

. Again and again I've been told what you see in non-physical realms means nothing. I know there's a limit though, and that that I am being told "What's seen means nothing" is actually a false statement because what we see in the appearance or general form of people or entities is actually a hell of a lot deeper than the superficial **** we dwell on here.. Just not the same superficial meanings we place on things here..

Good one Professor T, what we see is indeed not what we commonly associate from our worldly view but as has been stated many times in many ways from many sources is 'symbolisms,' which we need to approach transliterations from common archetypes, that's my interpretation of your statement, and one I live by.

So if we are incapable of 'seeing' a dream that we know we had or even remembering one then its likely, according to the above, that it is currently beyond our or my ability to associate in current descriptive terms....

• Like 1