Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

Sorry about this but we are apes, whether you like the idea or not, and I don't know whether other apes are spiritual or not -- Orangs and Gorillas seem to be.

Utter nonsense, what tripe !

Utter nonsense, what tripe !

Pot meet kettle. What do you base your attitude about other apes on -- do you have special knowledge? We are apes you know, although obviously you find that distasteful, the world doesn't much care what you like and don't like.

I had a fascinating vision. I observed three entities. Although I couldn't perceive them in their entirety as my vision was fixed on what they were showing me. There was a pink entity, an orange entity and a blue entity which appeared to be overlooking the event. They all had a white band around them and seemed to be cylindrically shaped. They were showing me these shapes that were shooting out of their hands, shapes and patterns together.

• Like 1

@ Space-lizard & Frank.. Meh.... Monkey's or not, it's all just a label to me. My cat's are quite capable of having spiritual experiences.. The label isn't the object, and it's the "who" one is that's far more important that the "what" one is..

@ Orkseeker.. Wow...... That's awesome.......

Symbols have been shown to me lately too.. I'll scribble them down if I get the time..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

The apes are tailless primates who share a number of other features in a cluster and so are easy to classify as such. Monkeys are a different kind of primate altogether.

Who is capable and who is not capable of spirituality is speculative -- we can't know one way or the other even about ourselves, since it could be just self-induced illusion (although I doubt it).

@ Space-lizard & Frank.. Meh.... Monkey's or not, it's all just a label to me. My cat's are quite capable of having spiritual experiences.. The label isn't the object, and it's the "who" one is that's far more important that the "what" one is..

@ Orkseeker.. Wow...... That's awesome.......

Symbols have been shown to me lately too.. I'll scribble them down if I get the time..

It almost felt as if I was distracted as they "cleaned" me in a sense.

• Like 1

The apes are tailless primates who share a number of other features in a cluster and so are easy to classify as such. Monkeys are a different kind of primate altogether.

Well, it's just as well we're not discussing primates here. isn't it Frank. If we were, I would bow to your logic in the same spirit as the primates who pick nits and ticks.

As it is, the discussion in this thread is Visions, insight, pre & post cognition, feelings.. These are usually Subtle Extra Sensory Perceptions that 9 times out of ten are delivered in a language of metaphor that individuals seldom understand without introspection..

Well, it's just as well we're not discussing primates here. isn't it Frank. If we were, I would bow to your logic in the same spirit as the primates who pick nits and ticks.

As it is, the discussion in this thread is Visions, insight, pre & post cognition, feelings.. These are usually Subtle Extra Sensory Perceptions that 9 times out of ten are delivered in a language of metaphor that individuals seldom understand without introspection..

Bravo PT, bravo. Nine times out of ten the truth is stranger than fiction, intuition is often perceived as 'niggling' by the unawakened.

One thing that I think may be different between other apes and people -- we have the luxury to be airheads and get away with it. To another ape that would result in early death.

It almost felt as if I was distracted as they "cleaned" me in a sense.

Very interesting... I've never had that.. I'm jealous..

Anyhow, here's those symbols I received from dream.. Interesting story behind this was that my Dream self recognized them as symbols that he'd received from meditation a year ago.. My dream self also recognized them as (from left to right) "first symbol Duality.. 2n'd symbol is Division.. Third symbol is... eh, dunno.."

I think there were five symbols all up. And if read from right to left it was a formula that lead to duality, but if read from left to right it lead to a singularly.. the symbols after the E shape were swirly and I can't recall any of them.

Part of me thinks this was a personal thing.. But I'm posting it anyway.

6qfmkp.jpg

• Like 1

Anyhow, here's those symbols I received from dream.. Interesting story behind this was that my Dream self recognized them as symbols that he'd received from meditation a year ago.. My dream self also recognized them as (from left to right) "first symbol Duality.. 2n'd symbol is Division.. Third symbol is... eh, dunno.."

I think there were five symbols all up. And if read from right to left it was a formula that lead to duality, but if read from left to right it lead to a singularly.. the symbols after the E shape were swirly and I can't recall any of them.

6qfmkp.jpg

It was an experience of feeling completely free. Never had anything like it before.

That's fascinating that your dream self could recognise things like that.

Sounds like an important dream. I have never considered symbols like that before. I can't make an informed thought on what the E could be either. Very interesting however.

• Like 1

6qfmkp.jpg

I have seen the E shape before. It's dead on even with the rounded edges. I thought I had it blogged here, but I can't find it. Basically during an OBE I was looking at the pleidies Star cluster, and I saw this thing falling from it it was a C . As it got towards the earth there was a loud thunderous noise and it morphed into the E shape

• Like 1

To elaborate some of my impressions on your dream symbols PT: duality signifies the balance of two alternate ideals; division could be 'divide and conqueor' of some sort; and the E shape impression that I had was that of a space craft with forward swept 'wings' at the two ends of the E shape, with the main body of the space craft in the center. Yeah... right ?

• Like 1

thanks for the input guys..

There was and has definitely been a spacey theme lately..

Last night I was feeling frustrated, not about one thing in particular but I was just tired from putting in long days and overwhelmed with all the other responsibilities, not to mention bills that I can't pay right now.. so I went to meditate knowing that that normally clears me up and relieves me whenever I feel that way. Well I had a surprising visualization! :D I was comforted by a dragon! We were close together, face to face and he was sort of rubbing my face with his in affection and then he put his wing around me and pulled me closer. We were snuggling. I thought of my old stuffed giraffe I used to sleep with as a child, for some reason the dragon reminded me of him. It was very nice and comforting and I was glad because I know that a dragon is one of my spirit animals but I had never seen one in any dream or visualization before, besides a baby dragon in one of my dreams that died :(.

As the meditation continued I thought of the dragon in Revelations (The Bible) and I felt a darker dragon looming over my shoulder and the meditation turned. I was not frightened by it but observant. Often times in meditation I have found that when things get a bit gloomy or what may be considered frightening it is best to keep on meditating anyway and see what comes of it. Many times the questionable situation turns around. This time it did not, all visualizations merely stopped and there was nothing else to see.

:-/

and that's all... lol :D

So anyway, I liked the first part a lot, it was cute and nice. The second part I have no idea about but have a feeling the dragon will come up again for me at some point.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

oh also in a dream I saw some symbols. This was last night as well.. I thought of you all because you speak of symbols often. There was some sort of silver thing, very vague memory, with glowing blue symbols on it. It was brief, subtle and distant, not extremely vivid but vivid enough that I could "see" it. And do not remember anything about the symbols except that there was a string of them all on the same metallic contraption...

I don't normally post here -- too airy for me -- but I had a dream last night that needs posting. I was the Pope -- you know, the guy in Rome -- there I was in my white linen and fancy hat -- little chubby Vietnamese me all decked out.

It seems the Vatican had a nuclear power station and it was leaking, and we were trying to get it out of there, using heavy lifting equipment, but the chains kept melting (well, they don't call it "meltdown" for nothing).

• Like 2

Crazy night of dreams culminating in a lucid dream..

Anyhow.... I'm skipping lot's of details.. Last night began with War of the worlds like machine being seen in some mountain passes where a friend and I were traveling.. Kind of odd dream that one..

The next dream saw a machine intelligence rounding me and some others together.. Initially I thought this intelligence (thinking Glados) was corrupt, but I wonder now, after the dream, if it weren't trying to protect us.. Anyhow, we were rounded up into a glass room or courtyard, there was a futuristic feel to it.. then there were explosions and bright flashes in the sky.. an untrusted companion cried out "WOW! that's a nuke! that's the Iron Dome!" afterwards I watched more explosions, initially they were impressive, but there was a fake quality about them..

Anyhow.. as far as precog goes, I got a text from the friend in the1st dream today.. We're going to catch up in a few weeks.. Has been a few years..

And as for the 2n'd dream.. Dunno.. just posting for future reference I guess..

BTW, have had some really positive dreams lately.. really weird and interesting imagery the other day, and positive thought streams within a dream despite being in a rather dark and ominous location...

• Like 1

I have contemplating the symbol for zero lately. Why is it round? It is a circle with nothing in it, so the number being represented isn't the circle really, it is the space within the circle... supposedly it represents nothing. But how can it be nothing if it is followed by a one and then a two? Zero is the unnumber, but it's still considered a number and it still has a place.

As I was thinking about it, I thought of it as fertile ground, a plot in which things can be planted. A starting point, a nucleus, the center of something who's design is yet to spring forth, a womb, an empty place for life to grow..

People are called "a zero" as a synonym for "loser". But I rather like the thought of being a zero... at least for a little while. Its always nice to start fresh with nothing at all getting in your way.

Edited by SpiritWriter
  • Like 1

Zero is not a number in the set of positive integers, which are the counting numbers dating from antiquity. It had to be invented and is still to my mind something we call a number but isn't quite, since it is not used to count anything but only to indicate absence of anything to count.

It is of course essential for modern mathematics, but mathematics is divorced in many ways from reality and is abstract, maybe and maybe not the basis of existence (one can find quotes on both sides of this).

• Like 1

I’ve had a mixture of different dream themes recently.

In one I transformed into an eagle and I flew about enjoying the freedom and scenery…That’s only the second time that I’ve been a bird over the years. The last time I was a crow.

Had another alien dream which had me discovering proof about extra-terrestrial beings and wondering who could be trusted regarding revealing the truth about them.

Another dream regarding a photo album and seeing pictures of me experiencing things which I’ve never done in my present life-time.

I was also informed about someone (from the U.K with police connections) who has been meddling with innocent lives. The latter dreams have felt very strange and have had me preoccupied with thoughts about non-physical realms.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 2

I’ve had a mixture of different dream themes recently.

In one I transformed into an eagle and I flew about enjoying the freedom and scenery…That’s only the second time that I’ve been a bird over the years. The last time I was a crow.

Had another alien dream which had me discovering proof about extra-terrestrial beings and wondering who could be trusted regarding revealing the truth about them.

Another dream regarding a photo album and seeing pictures of me experiencing things which I’ve never done in my present life-time.

I was also informed about someone (from the U.K with police connections) who has been meddling with innocent lives. The latter dreams have felt very strange and have had me preoccupied with thoughts about non-physical realms.

I really hope I have a dream of being a crow or an eagle one day how awesome.. the only animal I've been so far is a butterfly that died and then was reborn as a flower.... :-)

Edited by SpiritWriter

Upon waking this morning I saw faintly a black puma with bright green eyes staring at me taking up my whole field of vision. This was a subtle energy and not vivid.

I have had a dream in the past where a puma and and also a white cat of similar size lived in my yard and circled my house. As a youth a friend and I experienced white and black shadow cats that followed us everywhere, some were white, some were black. Soon after the dream I came home and there was a litter of black and white kittens that a mom had dropped off on my porch. When I got home all of them scampered off. They were extremely small, like almost newborns, smaller than any kitten you'd take home. Later one of them, or I am assuming it is one of them, who was very shy, timid, and underdeveloped became my outside cat, who I still have to this day. She also had a litter of black and white kittens in my yard who she raised in the bushes for a while and then I finally got them trapped and had somebody to come get them. (They all were given good homes btw). Anyway, so black and white cats have importance to me.

• Like 1

Upon waking this morning I saw faintly a black puma with bright green eyes staring at me taking up my whole field of vision. This was a subtle energy and not vivid.

I have had a dream in the past where a puma and and also a white cat of similar size lived in my yard and circled my house. As a youth a friend and I experienced white and black shadow cats that followed us everywhere, some were white, some were black. Soon after the dream I came home and there was a litter of black and white kittens that a mom had dropped off on my porch. When I got home all of them scampered off. They were extremely small, like almost newborns, smaller than any kitten you'd take home. Later one of them, or I am assuming it is one of them, who was very shy, timid, and underdeveloped became my outside cat, who I still have to this day. She also had a litter of black and white kittens in my yard who she raised in the bushes for a while and then I finally got them trapped and had somebody to come get them. (They all were given good homes btw). Anyway, so black and white cats have importance to me.

A feline is your spirit guide. I have always been able to see it in your art.

• Like 2