Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Visions, Insight, Pre&Post Cognition, Feeling

Professor T

So you could make a narrative like this: the scent device was making your dog sick, but you didn't know it. Then snake came into your dream & had a battle with your dog. Then snake came into your dream as a messenger, as you said, telling you that your dog was sick, being poisoned, and that the humans might be at risk, as well. And it seems snake has done this before; it shows up as warning of a possible health problems, not a cause of the problem, but a messenger.

In you dreams, have you tried talking to Snake? It's my belief when something showing up repeatedly, like snake, means that the universe, for want of a better word, is trying to communicate with us. Or you might try having a conversation with snake during a meditation. When I read your post, my intuition told me that snake has something important to tell you, with its "voice", not just as a symbol.

Edited by Beany
  • Like 1

Early this morning roughly 3 am. I heard a large shattering noise. Like class but a computerized quality and echo. It awoke my mind. I reach over to wake my wife thinking the noise might have been real. As I reached I knew something was off. It wasn't my real hand. My real arm and hand was wrapped around my midsection.

Hmmmm sleep paralysis, and a false awakening I thought. Then my mind turned back to the shattering and I started to get worried it was real and there is an intruder. At this point I felt that switch of anxiety into SP anxiety start.... Oh no we are not going there I thought. I pulled myself back. And then there I was completely calm and happy that i thwarted the cascading fear reaction.

I brought up both my hands and rubbed them together. It felt like my real hands were rubbing together except one of my fingers were moveing and digging at my ribs. What a strange sensation one of my hands being in two places at one time. I thought about leaving my body but decided not to.

The minds ability to let me feel my 'astral' hands rub each other was completely amazing me. I am beginning to realize that the definition of what my hand even is is starting to become questionable.

I let myself fall back into sleep and my mind created a scenario around the shattering noise. In my dream a neighbors air conditioner exploded outside when they were haveing a party ( apparently makeing a shattering noise). Lots of young college age kids were hurt. I spent the entire dream administering first responders first aid. It was really good practice. During the dream I noticed that there were ball bearings and bdims in the explosion/shattering. It was not just an accident. The baby is a sleep, if I can get another hour of sleep in I bet I can turn the whole thing into a movie even doing battle with the culprits.

Never a dull night in my mind.

• Like 2

August the 1st dream: - I was looking at a piece of white paper which appeared to contain a numbered list. I began to read near the top part of the page around the fifth row and the words from the one-line sentence stated “The end of the world”. I attempted to read further up the piece of paper however I awoke before I observed anymore.

Edited by Meridian O
  • Like 1

Still having recall issues but...

29th-July.. dream & meditative state.

At 12am, (had only been asleep an hour) I woke and drifted in a crazy kind of state that kept switching between dreaming and meditating.. Laying on my left side I'd be dreaming, then I'd roll onto my back & pop, I'd be in a deep meditative trance-like state where imagery was fast moving and fast changing.. This went on for a while between dreams on the left side and images on my back. It was pretty cool, but sadly I can't remember much of the details at all except that in my dream state, at one point, I was talking to a woman on the edge of a forest.. I got the impression she was a goddess, or in the very least someone of spiritual importance.. She told me things, she gave me information that was quite important.. Unfortunately all she said is lost in my 3-d brain, so too are the images I saw in the other state.. It was a cool experience.. I don't think I gained any insight, from this at this level.. but I'm sure I did at another.. Some memories I guess run too deep for words to tell.

30th-July.

Meditation Image.. I saw a dragon-like creature rise up and away before me. It was thin, green/blue, but had a yellowish belly.. I got the impression it was made of paper, because at the time my ego or other part of my psyche muttered the word Post-it, and it's belly appeared to me made of square pieces of paper that were layered like scales.

30th-July.

Dream.. Kind of vague this one..

I was driving my tractor into town along some train tracks, but somehow left it to get back home. At that point I saw another steam-punk-vehicle chugging along the tracks and thought "they're not stealing my tractor" so I took off to get my tractor by following a rope that was tied between me and my tractor.. (vague) I ended up sidetracked at a house down on the corner, where a boy was selling pillow cases. I ended up there talking with and joking with the boy..

(the rope in the dream I guess is symbolic of the silver chord in AP) & (Train tracks has been an ongoing theme with me since starting to delve into dreams and expanding my consciousness.. I've learned to lay tracks, change tracks, I know this theme will somehow crop up again in the future)

• Like 2

Something floating on a small stream, in the back yard. Don't know exactly what it was, but it wasn't travelling with the current. I was travelling upstream.

An extension cord a small distance away from the stream. I was next to the garage, and it striped, sort of like a coral snake, but only 2 colors, instead of three. I want to say the colors were orange and green, but could be mistaken. Maybe yellow and green? Not sure.

The same day, I switched my mode of meditation, and rather than focus on clairvoyance, I focused on energy. When I switched my focus, my legs and my root began coursing with a light energy. I've experienced this a few times before in my arms and legs, when attempting to AP. It's like "restless leg syndrome". It's not uncomfortable, just a little weird. I've never experienced this in my root, though.

Also, Blue. Thank you for pointing out the violet flame meditation. This is exactly what I've needed. It's lead to some pretty amazing, and life-transforming truths, for me. I haven't been focusing on clairvoyance for a little bit, I've been digging up junk and transmuting. I couldn't even tell you how much this has helped. I've been feeling much lighter/cleaner(if that makes sense?).

• Like 2

I was typing down a bunch of dreams I had written on papers while away from home for a week, and found this written after a quick Q & A I had with what I feel is my 'higher self', coming out of a good, happy, comfortable, and peaceful meditative state. As I realized I had came to, and was half alert, I wanted to think of something to ask, but couldn't think of anything. So I just asked:

me: "Any advice, suggestions, requests, etc?"

"Be yourself."

• Like 3

Been having many Deja Vu points in my life lately... Its decision time for me personally.

• Like 2

Been having many Deja Vu points in my life lately... Its decision time for me personally.

Glitch in the Matrix! They must have changed something!

(watched that last night)

• Like 1

Glitch in the Matrix! They must have changed something!

(watched that last night)

I dislike when that happens :/ lol

03.08.2013: - [Early morning] I awoke because I thought that I had been choking in my sleep however during consciousness I didn’t have the lingering sensation of coughing or choking like I normally do after such an incident and yet I had been sleeping on my back at the time which is the usual position that causes my choking disorder. Hence I turned over onto my right side and I began to return to sleep although for a moment during the drifting off process I recognized that I felt extremely calm and comfortable but I also sensed another version of me who was still asleep on the back position.

05.08.2013: - [Approximately 3:00 a.m.] I appeared to be walking somewhere in a grey setting and I wasn’t taking any notice of anything until I sensed something moving near my right-hand side so I looked down and I saw a black lamb trotting beside me. I began to run fast and I felt exhilarated by my super-swift speed because I could see black lines whizzing past me and then I noticed that the lamb was also keeping pace with me. I then assumed that the lamb was orphaned so I led it towards a paddock where I keep my own small flock of sheep, Mary, Neo and Trinity. Next! I appeared to be standing on a flat area of grass land and I noticed something falling fast from the sky. The falling object looked like a javelin or a large splinter of wood and it landed on top of a young man who was dressed like an athlete. The man had been speared in his lower leg by the object and on closer inspection I saw that the man’s leg had been partially severed and the gruesome sight woke me up.

• Like 1

Yesterday 08.06.13 - The lunar surface, up close. Not 100% it was the moon, but seamed that way. Very pale-colored, dusty, and had pock-marked rocks.

Today 08.07.13 - A dog cage that had a brightly colored quilt draped overtop of it.

I've been having a lot of clairaudience in the passed two days, as well. Nothing that I can really remember. A lot of gibberish/garbled sounds.

• Like 3

Had an interesting OBE while camping at the coast. The ground was breathing and I felt an extreme power and pressure below me. Like I was walking on some sort of bahemouth or dragon. When I came back I researched the area, and it turned out I was directly on top of the San Andreas fault.

Edited by White Crane Feather
  • Like 2

Hmmmm, this one comes down to feeling...

A few weeks ago I splashed out and brought a DVD, Rise of the guardians... (l Like my cartoons/cgi) Anyways, much to my surprise the movie Metaphysically speaking, is though the roof as far as hidden meanings and energy goes.. Every time one of the human characters walks though one of the spirit characters I feel energy flow though me with the same directional perspective as the characters of the movie.. It's rather haunting really.. Not sure if it's empathy or what.. But it sure sends the shivers flowing through me..

• Like 2

I think things like this happen when we resonate with something, or should i say your 'soul' does. Its worth paying attention to because it implies a level of recognition and that can only come from an experience had before, something your soul knows about even if it doesn't make sense in there here and now. You can't make this kind of reaction up and that is what is quite powerful about it.

This is an example of now letting an experience lead the journey, rather than trying to go on a journey to experience/prove something.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 2

That's exactly the impression I am getting from it..

It's an "I know this" feeling that lacks any memory except for what my energetic body feels..

I asked this morning "when will we ever stop arguing?"

I was told "Never. When you stop arguing you start killing."

Hmmmm, this one comes down to feeling...

A few weeks ago I splashed out and brought a DVD, Rise of the guardians... (l Like my cartoons/cgi) Anyways, much to my surprise the movie Metaphysically speaking, is though the roof as far as hidden meanings and energy goes.. Every time one of the human characters walks though one of the spirit characters I feel energy flow though me with the same directional perspective as the characters of the movie.. It's rather haunting really.. Not sure if it's empathy or what.. But it sure sends the shivers flowing through me..

I had a similar (Déjà vu like) experience recently when watching the movie Oblivion.

In the movie, the character called Jack Harper (Tom Cruise) has recurring pre-war dreams about the Empire State building and seeing an unknown but familiar face amongst the crowds of people.

While watching Oblivion I commented to my husband about how weird I felt while watching the dream scenes’ as it reminded me about some dreams that I’ve had in the past where I’ve suddenly appeared in New York (I’ve never actually travelled anywhere in the U.S.A in reality) and I’m met by an unknown male who seems to know me and he wants to show me certain places before it is hit with a plague hence I’ve observed a few odd things regarding my New York dreams such as enjoying the taste of a meat pie bought in a certain favourite pie shop where the man in my dreams patronises…So Bizarre!

• Like 1

I had a similar (Déjà vu like) experience recently when watching the movie Oblivion.

In the movie, the character called Jack Harper (Tom Cruise) has recurring pre-war dreams about the Empire State building and seeing an unknown but familiar face amongst the crowds of people.

While watching Oblivion I commented to my husband about how weird I felt while watching the dream scenes’ as it reminded me about some dreams that I’ve had in the past where I’ve suddenly appeared in New York (I’ve never actually travelled anywhere in the U.S.A in reality) and I’m met by an unknown male who seems to know me and he wants to show me certain places before it is hit with a plague hence I’ve observed a few odd things regarding my New York dreams such as enjoying the taste of a meat pie bought in a certain favourite pie shop where the man in my dreams patronises…So Bizarre!

I love that bizarreness about it. The mystery of it..

A few years ago these experiences and my dreams would be flogged off as just a dream or simply ignored.

But now, these mysteries question reality, and for that I am thankful and a hell of a lot more awake than I was a few years ago.

4th Aug.

Dream, internet.. Finding a UM User with Keanu Reves avatar, first posting, turns out that user was 3 people in one..

Dream, wandering about my back paddocks, looking out to sea where there was supposed to be land.. In dream I was looking for hills just below the water, shipping hazards not visible at high tide.

5th Aug.

Dream, pouring molten gold into molds. (work related)

Low tide, 6th,7th,8th..

9th Aug

Dream, work, wash up at work which had become like a hospital. Torn between functions of being a worker v's being a manager. Being audited by several upper managers wanting to know my boot size, but ending up taking the audit myself and being a manager. Later, being asked if I was going into town because Timothy Mcveigh would be there, live, doing a show.

10 Aug

Dream, two cousins wearing matching t-shirts that had "His Fault" written on them next to a picture of a hand pointing up at their faces..

11 Aug

Dream, found myself sick and in hospital.. The Doctors/nurses only half cured me, and I asked to be properly cured by the doctor (through the nurse) told me to come back when I had Gangrene.. I got angry and shouted at the doctor..

12 Aug..

Feeling.. Amazing awakening from dream.. I woke up absolutely elated.. My brain Buzzed with blue spots & electricity.. (No recall)

Dream, I found a small photograph in a packet of tobacco and put it under a scanner.. The Man in the photo vanished...

Dream, I was watching a 747 circling a town. I assumed it was trying to land on the main highway, and sure enough, it did, and crashed Into the opposite side of a building I was sheltering in. I ran towards a shop opening and ducked down for cover, then noticed I was surrounded by glass and was sure I'd be cut up in the explosion.. (vague) remember trying to help/save some children from the plane crash, but as it turned out everyone was safe.. (vague)

Dream, I was riding some kind of electric motorbike out of town, passing trucks, cars. The plane crash from earlier dream was sending smoke into the air. I had some engine trouble, stopped, then started pulling in the long extension chords that connected the bike to the electricity. (vague bit) Later I was at a resort/zoo..

Edited to add: The Irony of having a repeated hospital theme going on at the moment hasn't escape my attention.. Am currently suffering a nasty tooth ache, and soon with any luck I'll be loosing my wisdom teeth.. also, repeated chord (astral like) theme..

Edited by Professor T
  • Like 1

Today 08.12.13

I was in a cave. A woman was with me, but I don't know who she was. I didn't see her face, only her legs. She had on hiking shorts, tube socks and hiking boots. I stepped onto a large rock that was a bit paler than the rest, and was more dome-shaped, whereas the others were jagged/chossy. When I stepped onto it, I realized it wasn't a rock. It was a very large salamander's head. When I stepped onto it, it opened it's eyes. I couldn't see the rest of its body, only the head. It looked like the head of a Hellbender, but much larger. It's head was roughly the size of a hood of a car.

Glasses on a bar filled with water. The water was shaking, like in Jurassic park. The glasses were similar to wine glasses, but flared out at the top. There was no ice in them, only a straw with the top part of the paper covering still on the top, like they were about to be served. Roughly a dozen of them.

As of lately, I've been experiencing slipping directly into a dream-like state, when I go to bed. It's a very light dreamstate, and I normally wake up and realize that I was "dreaming". I can't remember anything about them, all I know is that I am in conversation with someone.

• Like 2

4th Aug.

Dream, internet.. Finding a UM User with Keanu Reves avatar, first posting, turns out that user was 3 people in one..

Dream, wandering about my back paddocks, looking out to sea where there was supposed to be land.. In dream I was looking for hills just below the water, shipping hazards not visible at high tide.

Was the Kenanu Reeves avatar from the matrix? Internet = matrix -- lol it made me think of Neo, then the 3 people in one standing for trinity, which is the sacred union, ie you + your other half = the third, the trinitised form/ twinflame. There so happens to be a Trinity in the matrix too.

• Like 1

I have a new 5d guide working with me and the angelics seem to be really around us at the moment, i have been seeing them clairvoyantly a lot lately.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy

I have a new 5d guide working with me and the angelics seem to be really around us at the moment, i have been seeing them clairvoyantly a lot lately.

Some amazing things have happened to be me blu3. I know several others emergence in in the air.

Was the Kenanu Reeves avatar from the matrix? Internet = matrix -- lol it made me think of Neo, then the 3 people in one standing for trinity, which is the sacred union, ie you + your other half = the third, the trinitised form/ twinflame. There so happens to be a Trinity in the matrix too.

Yes, it was..

What I saw was three people coming forward to use the avatar at different times, also at the time there were thoughts about my first postings on UM, or something of that nature.. TBH my interpretation about this was a bit of insight about you one year + ago.. If you recall, your Matrix Avatar was among the first I spoke to at UM.. The three users of the Avatar, I assumed, were interpretations of yourself, your higher self, and an other who stood back a bit and didn't get involved (actually I got the impression the third was in the process of leaving).. Oddly though, all three users were male..

Some amazing things have happened to be me blu3. I know several others emergence in in the air.

Care to share :) ?

Yes, it was..

What I saw was three people coming forward to use the avatar at different times, also at the time there were thoughts about my first postings on UM, or something of that nature.. TBH my interpretation about this was a bit of insight about you one year + ago.. If you recall, your Matrix Avatar was among the first I spoke to at UM.. The three users of the Avatar, I assumed, were interpretations of yourself, your higher self, and an other who stood back a bit and didn't get involved (actually I got the impression the third was in the process of leaving).. Oddly though, all three users were male..

I asked my guide about this as i agreed it sounded odd and i remember the matrix avatar it was used as a 'shield' buffer of sorts and perfectly posed to represent the metaphysical as the matrix holds a lot of relevant symbols and knowledge. My guide however is saying your interpretation is not about me, i thought maybe it represented guides/ channelling, but I'm told its not about me. I really don't know what it could mean, it does seems pretty odd.

Edited by bLu3 de 3n3rgy
  • Like 1