Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

More Obama aides knew of IRS audit

Kowalski

Well, it was my grandpa I was talking about, but I get what you mean. Most likely that's what he thinks. But my grandpa, my hero, didn't think the government should have to take care of his family. He worked hard to make something of himself, and made sure his family was taken care of.

He was a great man. And his type his sadly needed in this world...

Unfortunately there are more ninjas than grandpas these days, hence Obama in the WH.

• Like 2

Ninja did say there were 40 million retirees in the US today. And they tend to vote..... Dead or Alive.

The widow gets the husbands SS check and also now controls that second vote.

Edited by DieChecker

Ninja did say there were 40 million retirees in the US today. And they tend to vote..... Dead or Alive.

Ryan's plan would not have touched their SS. Nor would it have touched people getting ready to retire but it would change things for younger people which is a necessity. What ninja said was that SS is perfectly fine as is, which is an utterly ridiculous thing to say. The left and their cronies in the press are screwing our kid's future and this latest escapade of using the IRS to debilitate the opponent's fund raising should mean people going to jail including WH staffers.

Edited by Merc14

So he could support his family. What's your point? Or do you even have one?

So apparently you think it's ok for him to have to work three jobs. If you can;'t see the point, it's hopeless.

It's godamn respectable. He chose to work three jobs. He didn't have to do anything.

• Like 2

What ninja said was that SS is perfectly fine as is, which is an utterly ridiculous thing to say.

Agree. Eventually if nothing is done the percentage of the benefits will begin to decrease. Even Ninja will admit that eventually SS will only be able to pay 66% to 75% of what it pays now (Adjusted for inflation and/or cost of living, of course.). If people are having a hard time with 100% of their SS benefit, imagine the trouble they will have on 2/3rds?? Can you say... Lost my car... Lost my life insurance... Lost my phone/internet??

So I agree it is not "Fine". Unless he means "Right Now". "Right now" it is fine, but soon it will not be.

It's godamn respectable. He chose to work three jobs. He didn't have to do anything.

A lot of men will Chose to work another job, so their wife and take care of the kids, rather then putting them in Baby-Jail daycares. Or, to send their kids to College. Or, to help their kids start a business. Or, to help their kids with Medical Expenses. Or to buy a house big enough for their entire family. Or to take care of their elderly parents.

All very Honorable reasons in my book.

Very few men take a 2nd job to buy a Porshe. Or to use for Gambling or Drinking. Or to buy (rent?) hookers. It just does not seem to happen. (Excepting in situations where we're talking about multiple Part-Time jobs.)

Edited by DieChecker
  • Like 2

There still are lots of people around who are like your grandpa. It is just that they other team has even more, and they control most media and education.

Personally, I believe Everyone should have to work for Everything that they get. People on SS probably should be excused, because that is money that they paid in. But people on Federal Aid should be required to do some kind of community service to pay for what they get. Getting stuff/money for nothing simply breeds more desire to get more for nothing. If you give people a free phone, they will pretty soon want a free computer, and then free TVs and then free cars, and then free homes. The greed of those raised in greed is unlimited.

There are lots of pe

There still are lots of people around who are like your grandpa. It is just that they other team has even more, and they control most media and education.

Personally, I believe Everyone should have to work for Everything that they get. People on SS probably should be excused, because that is money that they paid in. But people on Federal Aid should be required to do some kind of community service to pay for what they get. Getting stuff/money for nothing simply breeds more desire to get more for nothing. If you give people a free phone, they will pretty soon want a free computer, and then free TVs and then free cars, and then free homes. The greed of those raised in greed is unlimited.

There are lots of people like his grandfather today. But, most people working two or three jobs are doing so to pay taxes.

• Like 2

And he dead ones tend to vote demacrat. You know the party that opposes photo id.

• Like 2

:tu: Thank you for that.

He worked three jobs to support his family and pay for his OWN education. He didn't have mommy and daddy pay it for him. (And his parents wouldn't have paid it anyway. His dad died when he was very young and his mom remarried, and his step dad sent him away to live with several different aunts. So he had no one to depend on but himself) Nor did the government pay for his education or for his family to eat either. He ended up working as one of the TOP engineers in the NASA program during the 60s and early 70s. So all that hard work and dedication paid off.

• Like 1

:tu: Thank you for that.

He worked three jobs to support his family and pay for his OWN education. He didn't have mommy and daddy pay it for him. (And his parents wouldn't have paid it anyway. His dad died when he was very young and his mom remarried, and his step dad sent him away to live with several different aunts. So he had no one to depend on but himself) Nor did the government pay for his education or for his family to eat either. He ended up working as one of the TOP engineers in the NASA program during the 60s and early 70s. So all that hard work and dedication paid off.

yes yes yes. It's GD respectable. It's wonderful. It kept him off the government dole. It's everything you're saying and then some.

And not. Because you can't seem see why HAVING to work three jobs to make ends meet is not ok. It's ridiculous.

yes yes yes. It's GD respectable. It's wonderful. It kept him off the government dole. It's everything you're saying and then some.

And not. Because you can't seem see why HAVING to work three jobs to make ends meet is not ok. It's ridiculous.

You couldn't make ninja up. no one would believe you.

• Like 2

No, it is better for someone to have thework two or three jobs to pay their taxes. This is why mom has to go to work and not be home taking care of the children. The most important job on the planet.

• Like 1

You couldn't make ninja up. no one would believe you.

LOL :)

Fox news just interviewed a guy who got one of these letters this month of may. So they are still doing it. Obama ha admitted to haveing an enemies list. Can you enemy of the state.

• Like 1

Fox news just interviewed a guy who got one of these letters this month of may. So they are still doing it. Obama ha admitted to haveing an enemies list. Can you enemy of the state.

They really are shameless and completely unafraid of congress. Holder neds to be removed from office and then we may be able to get at these criminals.

• Like 1

They really are shameless and completely unafraid of congress. Holder neds to be removed from office and then we may be able to get at these criminals.

Holder's history goes all the way back to Waco, where he covered Janet Reno's butt. :no:

And let's not forget Fast and the Furious....Why is he STILL in office? His hero is Janet Reno. Doesn't that scare anyone? Scares me.

Holder's history goes all the way back to Waco, where he covered Janet Reno's butt. :no:

And let's not forget Fast and the Furious....Why is he STILL in office? His hero is Janet Reno. Doesn't that scare anyone? Scares me.

He is still in office because he knows all the details of every dirty deed this administration is covering up and he protects Obama.