Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Creepy Life-Size Boyfriend Pillow

ninjarosh

boyfriend-pillow.jpg

Don’t get freaked out, that’s not Chucky’s father. Well, honestly I’m not really sure about that. Who knows what might have happened. Anyway, this knitted life-sized man-shaped “boyfriend pillow” is suppose to be a cuddle-buddy for lonely women.

Source / More info

Ah and why not, men have plastic ones, women should be allowed to have knitted ones.

• Like 6

plastic ones for men ?

how come its men who gets stuck with all the rubber and plastics ?

• Like 1

Oh my.. That would freak me out, I'd probably end up stabbing it if I woke up with that thing beside me.

• Like 5

plastic ones for men ?

how come its men who gets stuck with all the rubber and plastics ?

Stuck with or stuck to?

• Like 2

Oh my.. That would freak me out, I'd probably end up stabbing it if I woke up with that thing beside me.

I think the idea is you buy one or knit one and put him there yourself, should make you feel more secure so you can leave the knife in the kitchen drawer instead of under the bed in future.

• Like 1

Stuck with or stuck to?

OhooooooOoo now you're tempting me down a dark and slippery path ... I know what you're trying to do ... I see you ....

~stuck into ~

can't help it ... :no:

• Like 2

Reminds me of this.... LOL

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 7

Hey Biff...I think they left out the part where the guy sleeps on the couch for the next few days!

• Like 6

well you know what they say,desperate situations call for for desperate measures, but boy is that one creepy doll, what if you forget you had a doll as a sleep mate and scream when you see it in the morning? Haha

• Like 1

Who knits these things?

Can you imagine grandma knitting one of those for Christmas presents?

• Like 2

This reminds me of something I saw years ago.

safeman2.jpg

http://mentalfloss.com/article/16912/tuesday-turnip-safe-t-man

This was supposed to prevent crime. You would pose this dummy around the house so a stalker wouldn't think you were home alone. But if someone were to break in, he might be too busy laughing to attack you. Or else he would be really scared of you...

I never had one myself.

• Like 2

This reminds me of something I saw years ago.

safeman2.jpg

http://mentalfloss.c...rnip-safe-t-man

This was supposed to prevent crime. You would pose this dummy around the house so a stalker wouldn't think you were home alone. But if someone were to break in, he might be too busy laughing to attack you. Or else he would be really scared of you...

I never had one myself.

Pop him at the bedroom window, it would not be long before you get the Bates motel reputation.

• Like 2

Pop him at the bedroom window, it would not be long before you get the Bates motel reputation.

You'll have to whisper sweet nothings at him constantly ... it makes them comes 'alive'

:yes:

• Like 2

Dolls are creepy. I'll take my chances with the random stalker than have them around my home. :no:

For the ultimate in horror, you could place these around your windows: ventriloquist dummies.

28609.jpg?v=1

• Like 2

Dolls are creepy. I'll take my chances with the random stalker than have them around my home. :no:

For the ultimate in horror, you could place these around your windows: ventriloquist dummies.

28609.jpg?v=1

Ah now those are scary. Think I would rather grandmas knitted man doll if I had to choose.

I would be too scared to go into my own home if one of those was at my window, even if i had put it there myself!

• Like 1

Two questions :Is there a pattern ? And can I get a Dwanye Johnstone one?

Don't like Ernie, would look better in Burt's bed.

• Like 1

Well, I have my own creepy real boyfriend so I don't need one of these... however, I'm sure creepy boyfriend pillow has some distictly good qualities, he doesn't snore, he doesn't steal the covers, he doesn't sweat, and i wouldn't run the risk of an accidental or intentional dutch oven either.

Hmm, I'm starting ot rethink my bed partner choices here.

• Like 5

creepy boyfriend ?

156833_574174259273392_1604075589_n.jpg

someone called ?

• Like 3

Maybe I should started offering myself as a life size bed friend pillow. Clothes included.

I'm a boy.

And I guess I'm creepy.

Might as well make a profit out of it!

• Like 3

Well, I have my own creepy real boyfriend so I don't need one of these... however, I'm sure creepy boyfriend pillow has some distictly good qualities, he doesn't snore, he doesn't steal the covers, he doesn't sweat, and i wouldn't run the risk of an accidental or intentional dutch oven either.

Hmm, I'm starting ot rethink my bed partner choices here.

There's also the benefits of no morning breath when he insists on kissing you when he wakes up, no trying to drill a hole in your hip in the middle of the night, and not having to wear a cosplay costume before going to bed (sometimes).

On the down side I'd probably shred the poor thing because I like sticking my finger nails into him.

945161_591044334253051_1122166936_n.jpg

it is just not the same and you ladies knows it .....

:)

Some days I'd trade my real one in for a stuffed one. House would be cleaner, less laundry, less groceries, less rages for no reason, etc.

I want mine to look like Noel Fielding.

I'll put this one in the window:

creepdoll.jpg