Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Newbies : Start here

Bogeyman

Hello all.... Just looking at my profile and i can see that i joined in 2004, almost 10 years ago. In that time digital cameras,youtube, photoshop, Iphone etc etc have all come along.. How can you believe anything you see anymore ?.

In all my time as a member here i think that this is still the best UFO documentary i've ever seen and all newbies should definitely start here.Made in a time when hoaxing was not a nerds challenge and technology wasn't that easy to manipulate. If you're new to the UFO community watch and enjoy....with the added bonus of Rod Serling doing the narration....

http://www.disclose.tv/action/viewvideo/122365/UFO_Documentary__It_Has_Begun__Narrated_by_Rod_Serling_1979/

• Like 2

shame I can't watch video's on my steam-powered phone (or fake UFO footage either!), as rod serling is most definitely, 'the man'.

;-)

Aye , Rod Serling is voice .... definitely

Hello all.... Just looking at my profile and i can see that i joined in 2004, almost 10 years ago. In that time digital cameras,youtube, photoshop, Iphone etc etc have all come along.. How can you believe anything you see anymore ?.

In all my time as a member here i think that this is still the best UFO documentary i've ever seen and all newbies should definitely start here.Made in a time when hoaxing was not a nerds challenge and technology wasn't that easy to manipulate. If you're new to the UFO community watch and enjoy....with the added bonus of Rod Serling doing the narration....

http://www.disclose....d_Serling_1979/

I joined in August 2006 and that is almost 7 years here (all immensely enjoyed). Holy CrapTM (fiver to Sweetpumper). Time flies....

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 2

Dissapointed that the replies are more about Rod Serlings voice than the content of the documentary....but after this long i s'pose i shouldn't be surprised.

Well ITs all about the Relativity Right? Can you only imagine what this would be like in Say 1970 ? Any of this for that matter.

43 years ago a great many things were vastly different on this planet !

Good Thread by the way It could highlight how quickly we have come in 43 years!

And Expand on what the Next 43 years might provide? :tu:

Welcome to all the Newbe`s Indeed ! Dont be Scared !

• Like 1

Dissapointed that the replies are more about Rod Serlings voice than the content of the documentary....but after this long i s'pose i shouldn't be surprised.

and why would that be....?

Why, he has a wonderful voice........ as for the content, well, its just the same ol same UFO nonsense.

• Like 2

It's not just (mocking voice)"UFO no sence"

They have taken over everything look up the real men in black on YouTube,you'll understand

They have taken over everything look up the real men in black on YouTube,you'll understand