Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Gun Shop Owner: Past 6 Months

Sweetpumper

Gun Shop Owner: Past 6 Months ‘Busiest The Industry Has Ever Seen’

STAUNTON, Va. — For five months, ammunition at Nuckols Gun Works in Staunton has been flying off the shelves.

“It doesn’t matter what brand, make or model,” said owner Chris Kincheloe.

Kincheloe believes that the shortage, which has most affected handgun and .22-caliber ammunition, can be traced back to the Newtown, Conn., school shootings, which killed 20 children and six school staff. Gun control measures put forth by President Barack Obama following the mass killing have spurred ammo sales, he believes.

http://washington.cbslocal.com/2013/05/22/gun-shop-owner-past-6-months-busiest-the-industry-has-ever-seen/

• Like 2

Ermagehrd!!! Don't these people want to be safe? I thought we were going to be turning in all of our guns and ammunition. :w00t:

I'm sure you've heard it by now, but lets not forget who the biggest purchaser of ammo is...........DHS ( billions of rounds of hollow points)

• Like 1

I hope the ammo and gun industry sends Obama a nice big cheque. He's by fair their best saleman. And most of the time he doesn't even need to say a word.

Now, if he could do the same thing for jobs...

You don't want any deficit spending