Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

World on track to run out of drinkable water

Ashotep

Desalination anyone? It's all question of money. Governments will have to subsidy desalination at first to make it more affordable, but once it becomes common free market laws will dominate the prices.

don't put those things in your mouth ... ever

:lol:

n-o-o-o-o 3i, YOU'RE not supposed to.....!

• Like 1

I am glad we are still on track! Keep up the good work people!

• Like 2

Just another reason why we should stop the human population increasing any further. We are running out of resources. I am of course not suggesting a human cull but measures need to be put in to stop this uncontrollable growth.

Then we will help towards food and fuel shortages. For some reason the idea of gradually decreasing the world population is a forbidden subject.

Well we cull animal populations all the time so they don't overpopulate their habitats, I don't see why humans should be any different.

How to go about it is anyone guess however.

Well we cull animal populations all the time so they don't overpopulate their habitats, I don't see why humans should be any different.

How to go about it is anyone guess however.

Easy Pandemic.

On the water issue maybe having water restrictions everywhere not just drought affected cities. Like I live in a small city and 40 minutes up the road they are on water restrictions. Yes our water sources are different but putting everybody on the same restrictions will help keep what water we have there. We also have a little satellite town next to us. They are on water restrictions and the mayor wants to steal our water. Lol so there is a mini war of words over water happening at the moment. When the drought was really bad back in the day. If you were on stage 6 water restrictions one house was allowed enough water equal to filling a bathtub. maybe restrict people to 40 litres a day per household. Or base it on number of people in the house. Or base it per person altogether and restrict people to 3 litres per day. Maybe 4.

484844_387906354640718_584040840_n.jpg

the water spirits were offended and displeased .....

This statement is absolutely incorrect. The poor and unprivileged are the only ones on track to run out of drinking water. The laughable fatcat wastes that pull the purse strings of this world are not worried at all about the concerns of the rest of this planet. They would sit back and laugh while you died of thirst. I spit on these self-righteous bags of human waste and wait for the day when they are forced to eat the money they so feverishly squandered.

• Like 1

The TRUTH About Fluoride

Fluoride is Poison!

Yes its in just about everything.

• Like 1

took a while to dig at the verified sources .... Utah has reversed it last year or so check your local laws to see if it applies still in your state :

Collecting rainwater now illegal in many states as Big Government claims ownership over our water

Monday, July 26, 2010

(NaturalNews) Many of the freedoms we enjoy here in the U.S. are quickly eroding as the nation transforms from the land of the free into the land of the enslaved, but what I'm about to share with you takes the assault on our freedoms to a whole new level. You may not be aware of this, but many Western states, including Utah, Washington and Colorado, have long outlawed individuals from collecting rainwater on their own properties because, according to officials, that rain belongs to someone else.

As bizarre as it sounds, laws restricting property owners from "diverting" water that falls on their own homes and land have been on the books for quite some time in many Western states. Only recently, as droughts and renewed interest in water conservation methods have become more common, have individuals and business owners started butting heads with law enforcement over the practice of collecting rainwater for personal use.

~

like i said earlier.. we won't run out of drinkable water.. we will soon 'run out' of FREE drinkable water? .. then what happens?

• Like 3

They were talking about taxing us on our wells. We dug the well and pay for the pump and electric. Just another stupid reason to tax people.

• Like 2

Same here Hillander, I payed to get the well installed, and dug the well pit and water line by hand , i got sweat equity . lol

I don't quite understand why i should be taxed for my water system on my land ... but ya, it's coming . Water will become a 'public' resource and there will be state and maybe federal 'taxes' on it, but worse will be the corporate control and SALE of water sources. I can just smell the 'privatization' of distribution coming.

• Like 2

I can see the corporations talking control of it and taking it away from the people that own the land and the government will let them. If they do I want $200. a barrel because it will be worth more than oil.

• Like 1

179727_588681041154078_1969770983_n.jpg

better the last money grabber and power monger goes first .....

~

• Like 1

I can see the corporations talking control of it and taking it away from the people that own the land and the government will let them. If they do I want $200. a barrel because it will be worth more than oil.

lol .. i'll sell it for $150 a barrel ! I've considered bottling water from here before.. we live in Clearwater township .. and they ain't kidding.

Actually , out of curiosity i googled around a bit and learned that taxing water and Private ownership and sale of water is nothing new, been going on forever basically ... even for municipalities . But this new boon will be the modern version, whereby government facilitates the corporate takeover of a large portion of water distribution and sale worldwide.

It's this sort of weird perversion of government power to serve select private interests that has gone nova nowadays.

• Like 1

Apparently there's a 2000% markup on bottled water here in Aus, but rainwater is still free to collect.

• 2 weeks later...

"Idle no more" The Harper government is gonna destroy most of Canada's lakes and rivers for the pipelines. In the long run that's going to be a big mistake cause only less then 5% of Canada's lakes and rivers are protected now.