Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Man's most surprising paranormal activity!

Q-C

Had the genders of the two been reversed the older guy would be hanging from a cross just now....

• Like 3

Lucky kid. :yes:

• Like 1

kid.

The woman took advantage of the boy and I'm glad the dad found out and she is being prosecuted! How disgusting to be involved with both a father and his son, especially considering that one is a minor!

Mabon.

• Like 2

She said she was “ashamed and embarrassed” by her actions and claimed she thought the age of consent was 16, when it is in fact 17.

The court heard that, when the man confronted his partner of 11 years over the video recording, she tried to downplay the incident as an innocent cuddle.

So she knew enough to think that having sex with someone underage would be illegal and the legal age was 16 but..... OOPS! Surprise! It's 17.

She had been with the father for 11 years. Do none of you making jokes about penthouse or how lucky he is think this through and say, WOW! If she has been with the father this long has she known the son and been a mother figure for him? The son was five when his father and she got together. This isn't a penthouse dream come true, it's rape!

Mabon.

• Like 2

Yeah, what Mabon said. I thought the same thing. I couldn't imagine looking at my stepsons as anything other than kids, that's just disgusting. I feel extra bad for the dad- thought he might have a ghost and catch something awful like that instead.

• Like 2

Poor guy. What a devistating blow. How will he relate to his son now. And how will the kid relate to his little brother.

a little kid without a mother, she is in jail, then a man torn apart, and a teenager that when he gets older has to realize the pain help cause to his father, and brother. Being 16 he is not completely faultless.

It sounds like a family torn apart by selfish acts of lust. It's not funny.

• Like 3

Sounds like one of those Soap Operas people like to watch.

It started as tickling, then went from there? Instead of feeling guilt we went on to do it several more times :no: .

I would be wondering who is the dad to the little boy if I was the father. And would keep her away from him. Also, she has been the step son's "mom" since he was 5. Didn't she tickle and cuddle him when he was little? Why is it different when he's 16? I would be checking into that.

I don't have a step son but if I did he would be like my son I gave birth to. I wouldn't look at him in that way EVER.

• Like 2

I never even read the article. My husband knows I'm on UM and said they were talking about some guy on the radio who thought he had ghost but it was his son and his girlfriend.

Fathers sexually abuse RAPE their own infant daughters. So this surprises me not one bit, nothing does after that.

Sad? Very. And it's not the sex. When an adult who has raised you, you care about, is family-- does this, it screams "I don't give one _________ __________about you (your father or our family)!"

Nasty trauma. Yet the kid may end up hating his father.

Edited by QuiteContrary

Where I come from, that woman would be rotting in jail for a long time, and not some five star jail with accommodation...