Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Defense Contractor Weapons and UFO Beams

topsecretresearch

'Star Wars' lives

Reagan vision almost realized -- but will Obama kill it first? by Arthur Herman

Read more: http://www.nypost.co...Q9Rf18FOj0sZAJO

"July 19, 2010 - Raytheon solid state laser."

LINK: http://www.eetimes.c...theon-Navy-test

"Raytheon & Lockheed Martin lead the next chapter"

This will give you a clue to what you see in "UFO beam" reports:

All-ElectricShip Could Begin to Take Shape By 2012

As part of an ambitious technology plan for the Navy fleet of the future, the Office of Naval Research is exploring ways to power all-electric ships.

The Navy wants to develop these ships to make more efficient use of on-board power and to cut fuel use. The technology will also help meet future requirements for high-power weapons such as the electromagnetic gun, high power microwave and high energy lasers, said John Pazik, director of the ship systems and engineering division at ONR.

The all-electric ship effort is still in its infancy. ONR plans to roll out new power systems by fiscal year 2012, said Richard Carlin, head of ONR’s sea warfare and weapons division. “At this point there’s no acquisition, so it’s more of a technology push.”

Chupa350.jpg

See: UFO Beam Reports

http://thefutureofth...ser-weapon.html

"Boeing is considering the development of an upgraded weapons' system that will have a shoot-on-the-move capability and the ability to destroy other kinds of targets, including low-flying unmanned aerial vehicles."

HEL_TD_Boeing_270x358.JPG

The work on the HEL TD is intended to lead eventually to a truck-mounted laser weapon that could shoot down rockets and artillery shells.

(Credit: Boeing)

bae-boeing-mk-38-chain-gun-laser-upgrade.jpeg

MK 38 Mod 2 - solid-state high-energy laser beam

13.png

A Rendering of Raytheon's Laser Weapon System A Raytheon-U.S. Navy team is working to add a solid-state laser to the Phalanx Close-in Weapon System. Raytheon

h_p_laser.jpg

Northrop Grumman Joint High-Power Solid State Laser (JHPSSL) program.

Mobile / Tactical High Energy Laser (M-THEL) Technology Demonstration Program

Developer: Northrop Grumman Corp.

636-LASER-FNC.jpg

Office of Naval Research (ONR) supercharged electron beam

Trace evidence. Singed bush from the beam. I wonder how aliens use quantum electrodynamics to levitate objects?

Sigh.......

Cheers,

Badeskov

Edited by badeskov
  • Like 1

wonder where Ragan got the Star Wars idea from? , whoever offered that idea brought the Cold War to a end and saved the world from nuclear war, there was times the missiles were almost launched by accident from both sides..it was the fear of Star Wars that brought them all to the bargaining table...The USA was not even close to having the technology and still don't, shooting down nuclear missiles with lasers from space! Not possible in the early 80s except on terminator/star wars ( hence the name) movies.. But a interesting topic.

Edited by Irrelevant

[media=]

[/media]

Trace evidence. Singed bush from the beam. I wonder how aliens use quantum electrodynamics to levitate objects?

A beam that singes the bush but not the curtain or the human. Think carefully about that.

wonder where Ragan [sic] got the Star Wars idea from? , whoever offered that idea brought the Cold War to a end and saved the world from nuclear war, there was times the missiles were almost launched by accident from both sides..it was the fear of Star Wars that brought them all to the bargaining table...

No. The Soviets knew it couldn't work. Just one MIRV missile getting through this theoretical shield would have killed tens of millions of people. If we had deployed a single "Star Wars" satellite, the SALT agreement would have been off and the Soviets would have built a larger terrestrial ABM defense at a fraction of the cost. They also could have deployed "killer" satellites to destroy the defenseless "Star Wars" satellites creating yet another arms race. There was a long list of problems.

• Like 1

OMG what a way to Kill a thread ! Lets give it a break !

[media=]

[/media]

Video not working for me - keeps cutting off at 27 seconds. What does it have to do with QED?

In a previous thread you mentioned nuclear batteries used in satellites, rovers, etc. and then asked about "the alien nuclear battery" (emphasis mine) without actually showing us your evidence that aliens use similar nuclear batteries but seem to declare as fact that they do. Is this more of the same? Idle speculation being converted to fact in your head?

If you wonder how ET uses a technology or science then assumedly have positive evidence of such a thing. Where is it?

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

Video not working for me - keeps cutting off at 27 seconds.

Not to worry, you didn't miss anything.

What does it have to do with QED?

Absolutely nothing.

In a previous thread you mentioned nuclear batteries used in satellites, rovers, etc. and then asked about "the alien nuclear battery" (emphasis mine) without actually showing us your evidence that aliens use similar nuclear batteries but seem to declare as fact that they do. Is this more of the same? Idle speculation being converted to fact in your head?

After a flurry of threads, I think that would be obvious. If it wasn't he would have no problem parading evidence and convincing us, or at least leaving us wondering. Now we are just wondering about his state of mind..... :unsure2:

If you wonder how ET uses a technology or science then assumedly have positive evidence of such a thing. Where is it?

In his head.

Cheers,

Badeskov

Maybe Star Wars is real,we will never know

How do you know that we'll never know?

No. The Soviets knew it couldn't work. Just one MIRV missile getting through this theoretical shield would have killed tens of millions of people. If we had deployed a single "Star Wars" satellite, the SALT agreement would have been off and the Soviets would have built a larger terrestrial ABM defense at a fraction of the cost. They also could have deployed "killer" satellites to destroy the defenseless "Star Wars" satellites creating yet another arms race. There was a long list of problems.

tens of millions? I don't think so...

ace-ventura_480_poster.jpg

Maybe Star Wars is real,we will never know

What? The movie? Of course it is real, I have seen it myself. I even have a copy at home, many people do.

I doubt very much lasers are any kind of reverse engineering. They are just a natural progression of technology. Bit like the internal combustion engine. It started as a 1 or 2 cylinder two stroke and quickly progressed into V12 four strokes. A massive leap for it's day in a short length of time.

Look at those little laser pointers. When they first came out you could barely point at a board a distances more than 12 feet. The ones on sale today will cut through ballons etc.

A few years back I saw a demonstration of a laser at very close range cutting through vehicle armour. By now I assume it would have evolved to do it a twice the distance and in half the time. Still many years away from Star Wars type lasers.

ace-ventura_480_poster.jpg

Depending on the population density of the targets, it could. Looking at declassified Col War era documents neither side were shy of targeting heavily populated areas.

Cheers,

Badeskov

I doubt very much lasers are any kind of reverse engineering. They are just a natural progression of technology.

Indeed so. The laser has a very long and very well documented history of development and actually started out from the MASER.

Cheers,

Badeskov

The Soviet R-36M MIRV had a payload of ten 600 kiloton nuclear warheads. A later modification allowed eight warheads of about a megaton each. Pick eight to ten large cities in the U.S. and see how just one of these missiles could have easily killed 20 million people.

• Like 1

The alien power drives create more energy (higher back voltage pressure) than our conventional nuclear batteries. The nuclear battery is used to charge battery banks for power surge. In the NASA nuclear battery the plates are alternately coated with alpha particle element (radioactive isotope). In the alien nuclear battery......

I sent the rest to ______ several months ago because of the electronic harassment and the US turning on its own citizens who are curious about UFOs. Can't post the details here sorry.

The alien power drives create more energy (higher back voltage pressure) than our conventional nuclear batteries. The nuclear battery is used to charge battery banks for power surge. In the NASA nuclear battery the plates are alternately coated with alpha particle element (radioactive isotope). In the alien nuclear battery......

I sent the rest to ______ several months ago because of the electronic harassment and the US turning on its own citizens who are curious about UFOs. Can't post the details here sorry.

What a complete load of drivel. "Higher back voltage pressure"? You obviously do not have the foggiest idea what you are talking about, nor apparently the inclination to realize this and learn.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 1

wonder where Ragan got the Star Wars idea from? , whoever offered that idea brought the Cold War to a end and saved the world from nuclear war, there was times the missiles were almost launched by accident from both sides..it was the fear of Star Wars that brought them all to the bargaining table...The USA was not even close to having the technology and still don't, shooting down nuclear missiles with lasers from space! Not possible in the early 80s except on terminator/star wars ( hence the name) movies.. But a interesting topic.

Colonel Philip Corso contends SDI was using the ET technology against them and the true purpose was to down ET craft. If you note Ronald Reagan made statements regarding an ET threat. Many have tried to discredit Corso but I believe he knew some things even though everytjing in the book "The Day After Roswell" may not be accurate.

Colonel Philip J. Corso describes weapons incorporating alien technology, including advanced particle beam weapons. Among the early weapons systems developed for his purpose were 'Saint' and 'Blue Gemini', which were 'outgrowths of USAF 7795, a code number for he USAF's first satellite program [which was] designed to locate, track, and destroy enemy surveillance satellites or, more importantly, orbiting UFOs...Both of these weapons, under the cover of other missions, of course, were eventually deployed, and today they form one of the lines of defense in an antimissile and anti-UFO surveillance system.

Strategic Defense Initiative (SDI): Various designs for the controversial anti-missle system were proposed. Plans called for SDI to destroy enemy missles and warheads by using a combination of interceptor missiles, ground-based and space-based lasers, and particle beam weapons. Although stated aims of SDI were to deter Soviet attack and to neutralize any such attack should it occur, some observers saw in SDI a possible response to a perceived threat of invasion by extraterrestrials.

ET craft are more sophisticated and beams have a multi purpose function. They are described in alien abduction and also shooting down a missile (disarmament) for example. See YouTube clib below of one such incident.

Of course, one problem that has always hampered man made beam weaponry is the power required. One way to get around this is more efficient use of on-board power.

Example:

http://www.nationaldefensemagazine.org/archive/2007/November/Pages/All-Electric2453.aspx

The Navy wants to develop these ships to make more efficient use of on-board power and to cut fuel use. The technology will also help meet future requirements for high-power weapons such as the electromagnetic gun, high power microwave and high energy lasers, said John Pazik, director of the ship systems and engineering division at ONR...."

This is one reason you see this Raytheon beam weapon on a Navy ship.

Now secetly I believe we are much further along and have used such weapons to try and down ET craft. There have been a number of UFO incident where this has allegedly occured. I may touch on this later.

Well that just about say`s it all Badeskov`s Now the real trick is to get some of these peep`s to read,learn,And Grow on to the Next round of questions ! Our friend TSS Is most likely MISS informed tothe MAX.

• Like 1

Video not working for me - keeps cutting off at 27 seconds. What does it have to do with QED?

QED is essentially light. We are not able to lift a solid object using a laser (Light Amplification by Stimulated Emission of Radiation). How the ET's are able to do this is most curious. They seemed to be more advanced (obviously) on a quantum level. Light is essentially a particle (a photon).

The Gundiah Mackay Alien Abduction

A rectangular beam of light was being projected through the open window of the caravan lounge room. This light beam appeared to be truncated at the end. Inside the beam Petra claims to have seen Amy in a sleep prone position, being carried out head first through the window. Underneath her, also within the beam were the items that had been on the coffee table adjacent to the couch Amy had been on. Before apparently fainting in shock Petra saw that the beam was coming from a disc shaped UFO hovering just above the ground a short distance away, near a tree at the rear of the clear section, immediately behind the annex caravan house.

Edited by topsecretresearch