Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

David Cameron "I think we should be open"

topsecretresearch

URL:http://aufosg.com

More countries such as Brazil, France, U.K. and China are using the term UFO' to imply extraterrestrials are visiting earth. Prime Minister David Cameron and Deputy PM Nick Clegg the new UK Deputy Prime Minister are well aware that the Earth is being visited.

Cameron is a descendant of the British monarchy, and is a direct descendant of King William IV and is likely aware of Prince Phillip and the Royal Families interest in the phenomenon. At a meeting in Tynemouth, on January 27, 2009, David Cameron, while running for office was asked about Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's statements on radio show that the American government has had contact with extra terrestrials on multiple occasions and that these were ongoing. He spoke about the Roswell event in 1947 where wreckage of a downed UFO was recovered and contained alien bodies. He said this event was real but was covered up by the government for many years. Cameron was asked, "Do the people of the UK have the right to know?

David Cameron who is now Prime Minister stated, "I have no idea there is intelligent life out there and no idea whether any of the sightings which have taken place or whether any incidents which have taken place have any basis in truth.But, I think we should be an open as possible, so I would be quite happy to give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be entirely open and frank about these things. "I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out there and it is certainly not something that any government should seek to hide from anyone."

[media=]

[/media]

URL:http://aufosg.com

More countries such as Brazil, France, U.K. and China are using the term UFO' to imply extraterrestrials are visiting earth. Prime Minister David Cameron and Deputy PM Nick Clegg the new UK Deputy Prime Minister are well aware that the Earth is being visited.

And we know this how? Oh, that's right, we don't - it is just another one of the usual I believe so it must be factual...

Cameron is a descendant of the British monarchy, and is a direct descendant of King William IV and is likely aware of Prince Phillip and the Royal Families interest in the phenomenon.

And this is relevant how? Oh, that's right, it isn't...

At a meeting in Tynemouth, on January 27, 2009, David Cameron, while running for office was asked about Astronaut Edgar Mitchell's statements on radio show that the American government has had contact with extra terrestrials on multiple occasions and that these were ongoing. He spoke about the Roswell event in 1947 where wreckage of a downed UFO was recovered and contained alien bodies. He said this event was real but was covered up by the government for many years. Cameron was asked, "Do the people of the UK have the right to know?

Your exceptionally poor research skills are shining through. Otherwise you would be well aware of what Edgar Mitchell's actual statements to that effect were and not what you can mindlessly copy/paste off some UFO site.

David Cameron who is now Prime Minister stated, "I have no idea there is intelligent life out there and no idea whether any of the sightings which have taken place or whether any incidents which have taken place have any basis in truth.But, I think we should be an open as possible, so I would be quite happy to give you a guarantee that if I became prime minister I would always be entirely open and frank about these things. "I don't think any of us have any clue whether there's intelligent life out there and it is certainly not something that any government should seek to hide from anyone."

Doesn't that contradict what you stated to begin with? If he really knew, why state this?

Good grief, man. And you wanted money for your research? You wouldn't even pass high school let alone entry level science with your abilities as you currently use them.

Cheers,

Badeskov

• Like 4

[media=]

[/media]

No they are not, that is just your interpretation. UFO (Unidentified Flying Object , not Identified Extra-terrestrial Object).... QED

Edited by keithisco
  • Like 1

And wouldnt any person that even had the slightest chance of being prime minister tell the people he would tell them everything? I mean I think he was just telling them what they wanted to hear

• Like 2

So he did not actually say he has any information, now he is PM he has not released any information, but his nonsense rant secured the crackpot vote, which might have been what he needed to tip the balance in his favour.

Crikey Moses.

Why don't you email him Stu? Ask him to expose the Interstellar traffic heading to the US so we can all see it. It seems about a million astronomers have just happened to miss it.

Ironic the way believers do not give the "Government" the time of day, but pollies with tall tales are just fine.

Edited by psyche101
  • Like 3

ITs what Grand Fairy tales are made of psyche101 ! A laugh a min in here !

• Like 1

II'm impressed with the jod David Cameron is doing (in-out EU referendum) and also Julia Gillard in Australia. You have to give Cameron credit that the Birtish MoD files were released under his watch. I believe both Britain and Australia are capable of being more transparent than the US.

II'm impressed with the jod David Cameron is doing (in-out EU referendum) and also Julia Gillard in Australia. You have to give Cameron credit that the Birtish MoD files were released under his watch. I believe both Britain and Australia are capable of being more transparent than the US.

I would agree 100% with your opinion on both Britain and Australia and transparency.

What if there is nothing to disclose...... What if the governments of the world are as in the dark about UFOs as you are??

Jooliar?

julia-gillard-doll.jpg

What?

Recognised as the worst PM we have ever had? She would not know what a UFO was if one hit her in the head, what on earth are you on about?

All she is famous for is stabbing her superior in the back to steal the top job?

Funny enough, you can buy this sticker from EBay for about $4 au.

%2524%2528KGrHqVHJBsE8hUC-W8jBPJ8i%2528b%25298Q%257E%257E60_12.JPG

LINK

It looks like your little green mates don't like her after all.

Once again your lack of knowledge and research stands out. The UK's 'MOD UFO Files' have been released on a regular basis since the 1990s.