Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

why did satan get kicked out of heaven

danielost

To bad for those who died before he began his mission. To bad for those in south africa, china, the new worldwho died before christians showed up.

As long as there's an afterlife, there is always hope, and Jesus is about love and mercy:

"Jesus heard that they had thrown him (the blind man) out, and when he found him, he said, 'Do you believe in the Son of Man?' The blind man asked, 'Who is he, sir? Tell me so that I may believe in him.' Jesus said, 'You have now seen him; in fact, he is the one speaking with you.' Then the man said, 'Lord, I believe,' and he worshiped him." John 9:35-38

"Jesus said to him, 'If you can believe, all things are possible to him that believes.'" MARK 9:23

"Live such good lives among the pagans that, though they accuse you of doing wrong, they may see your good deeds and glorify God on the day He visits us." 1 PETER 2:12

There's an old movie called Strange Cargo with Joan Crawford. Check it out.

Peace.

Edited by braveone2u

Excuse me Mark but are you saying that they aren't at this time waiting for their Messiah? Are you saying that a Messiah is not part of their beliefs?

No, from the few fundamentalist Jews I've talked to they do not consider Jesus to be the messiah or they wouldn't have had him killed in the first place. One lady went as far as to consider Jesus to be demonic, but that's just wrong IMO.

You can reject the notion but the bible is clear, Gods plans work through the nation of Israel. Everything to do with the 2nd coming of Jesus is tied up with Israel and the fate of Israel and what Israel does... not the USA or the UK or any other nation or tribe.

Yeah, that is exclusive dogma rejected by all who are not Christian.

Yes only Christians can be called sons and daughter of God, that is exactly what the bible says... believe it or not at your own expense. But let me ask you.. what are Christians?

They are gentile Messianic Jews. They are adopted into the promises made to Israel, not the other way around... there is no such thing as a Christian religion, we are really adopted Jews.

That's what I find interesting: that so many non-Jewish people would adopt an exclusive religion.

He is the creator, he is not the father of all creation. He is father to those that love him...

No, let's say you had five kids but hated one of them, that hated one would still be your son, literally. Creator and Father mean the same thing as in He created Adam and was the Father of Jesus; he was also the father of Adam formed out of creation like everything else.

Do not confuse the issue with different terminology. God created us all, but not all are children of God as is the right of those the believe and follow him. The others do not have that right until they too recognize this truth.

Again that is a false stipulation. All you need to recognize is God, as most religions do. Even Buddhism is included in their own way as far a God is concerned. And God is not necessarily what everyone thinks He is. To get to the truth of the matter requires discernment spanning all religions and philosophies, the actual God becomes clear for those with that insight or natural ability.

Why is this so hard to accept? Does not Jesus himself say that many are children of Satan?

I agree with that but only in terms of personal choice.

1 John 3:10

Anyone who does not do what is right is not God's child, nor is anyone who does not love their brother and sister.

What is right is either subjective or dogmatic.

John 8:44

You belong to your father, the devil, and you want to carry out your father's desires. He was a murderer from the beginning, not holding to the truth, for there is no truth in him. When he lies, he speaks his native language, for he is a liar and the father of lies.

That is a formidable force we know as the devil or Satan.

No it can't, you can find the appearance of truth... that is an entirely different story.

Truth is not superficial.

I understand that it is It is the work of the Holy Spirit to both convict us of wrongdoing and to convince us of God's truth

Whom are you rejecting when you reject the Gospel?

The Holy Spirit convicts the guilty just by its presence. Like if you were made of paper and fire arrived you would naturally burn.

I don't reject all of the bible or any other religion I know of.

Jesus is not a humanized aspect of the Holy Spirit, The bible explains this in painstaking detail...

Hebrews 1:3

He is the radiance of the glory of God and the exact imprint of his nature, and he upholds the universe by the word of his power.

This means that Jesus is the visible and physical manifestation of God. The part of God that has physicality rather than spirit.

Colossians 1:15-20

15The Son is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation. 16For in him all things were created: things in heaven and on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or powers or rulers or authorities; all things have been created through him and for him. 17He is before all things, and in him all things hold together. 18And he is the head of the body, the church; he is the beginning and the firstborn from among the dead, so that in everything he might have the supremacy. 19For God was pleased to have all his fullness dwell in him, 20and through him to reconcile to himself all things, whether things on earth or things in heaven, by making peace through his blood, shed on the cross.

Jesus then is the part of God that we humans can actually see, that is why when we find God being seen, it is Jesus whom they are seeing.

Jesus is exactly a humanized aspect of the Holy Spirit/God. The Holy Spirit is the formless feminine aspect of God like water to flame(God, Father).

Visibility in that regard requires a second sight; people are usually blind while animals have natural ability in that area...but these things manifest at their own will or through discipline or natural ability IMO.

Edited by markprice

No, from the few fundamentalist Jews I've talked to they do not consider Jesus to be the messiah or they wouldn't have had him killed in the first place. One lady went as far as to consider Jesus to be demonic, but that's just wrong IMO.

Yes I know, but there are exceptions... many of them.

Yeah, that is exclusive dogma rejected by all who are not Christian.

I find it interesting that those who feel rejected simply don't want to consider being left out of the promises but do not have the courage to take on the responsibility that comes with those promises.

That's what I find interesting: that so many non-Jewish people would adopt an exclusive religion.

The religion is open to all, it is not exclusive, it merely seems to be so from the viewpoint of those that refuse to accept it. They feel better by rejecting the promises rather then accepting the responsibility of changing their lives.

No, let's say you had five kids but hated one of them, that hated one would still be your son, literally. Creator and Father mean the same thing as in He created Adam and was the Father of Jesus; he was also the father of Adam formed out of creation like everything else.

Of course, but as I pointed out being born human is only a small part of being a son or daughter. You also need to have the relationship. As a matter of fact the relationship is more important in the end than the blood.

A son who despises his father is no son of that father, even if blood binds them. Why do you think it is so important to respect your mother and father? That isn't in the bible just for effect.

Again that is a false stipulation. All you need to recognize is God, as most religions do. Even Buddhism is included in their own way as far a God is concerned. And God is not necessarily what everyone thinks He is. To get to the truth of the matter requires discernment spanning all religions and philosophies, the actual God becomes clear for those with that insight or natural ability.

God himself will judge the worthiness of those words in time. Personally I refuse that "drinking from many wells" philosophy, it can give you indigestion.

I agree with that but only in terms of personal choice.

The unsaved also made a personal choice to be so... no-one is twisting their arms to refuse salvation. Atheists choose to be atheists... they aren't born that way.

What is right is either subjective or dogmatic.

According to some people, normally they refuse to see the path to salvation because.... maybe its too difficult, or due to the lack of proper examples and sincerity on the parts of believers because they are still human beings with failings or maybe because they cannot accept a God who they cannot like due to many perceived faults they assume him to have.

Truth is not superficial.

Truth has been twisted around so often that people cannot recognize it anymore. Have you ever heard of the term "generational layering"? The religions of the world are victims of this very concept. Probe it and you will find truth.

Jesus is exactly a humanized aspect of the Holy Spirit/God. The Holy Spirit is the formless feminine aspect of God like water to flame(God, Father).

Visibility in that regard requires a second sight; people are usually blind while animals have natural ability in that area...but these things manifest at their own will or through discipline or natural ability IMO.

There is no feminine aspect of God, since God is neither male nor female... "It" is the best term to describe God, but God did adopt a physical manifestation which is male. The Holy Spirit is not a feminine aspect of God. that is gnostic thinking and based on a misunderstanding of the Hebrew Language.

[media=]

[/media]

You can reject the notion but the bible is clear, Gods plans work through the nation of Israel. Everything to do with the 2nd coming of Jesus is tied up with Israel and the fate of Israel and what Israel does... not the USA or the UK or any other nation or tribe.

It is interesting that Jesus is making Himself known to people. And people don't just change 180 degrees by accident.
  • Like 1

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.'" John 6:53-54

I believe he was talkming to those at the last supper with him.

It is interesting that Jesus is making Himself known to people. And people don't just change 180 degrees by accident.

Because people don't want to be subjugated and oppressed under the laws of the psycho abrahamic god.

Yes, that too, but why are you affected by the Bible if it only tells bedtime stories about our archaic ancestors?

Because people don't want to be subjugated and oppressed under the laws of the psycho abrahamic god.

Therefore, a world that scorns honor and lacks acumen is a world not worth saving -- is this what you're really saying, especially since our whole planet doesn't believe in an Abrahamic God (and lip service is not the same as lovingly adhering to one's "Abrahamic" faith)?

Have you ever seen Firecreek and Mahabharata and Koyaanisqatsi? If not, rent them.

Peace.

yes he is making himself known, even though the church traditionally is entrusted with that role, but in certain circumstances, Jesus takes it upon himself to break through the barriers of culture, society and even contrary beliefs, because the church has been unable to do so.

I speak for myself, for you and even Rabbi Kaduri in the video, we are all of us exceptions to the general rule where the church plays a hand in bringing people to Jesus, rather it took the personal hand of God to get through to us.

He was also speaking to every single believer from then to now, which is why we partake of the holy communion in remembrance of him.

it is like blaming a man for a murder and hanging him, even before the trial is set to begin, who knows maybe he is innocent after all and your view is the one that is mistaken.

• Like 1

Hi Mark,

Try this thinking-cap: Jesus/God ("binitarian monotheism") equals digital, and sons of God and human souls are analog recordings.

Sons of God are recorded on "metal" cassette tapes...while human souls are recorded on "chrome."

Sons of God and human souls will NEVER be fully digital, even after the End of Time.

Peace.

You're are better off with this:

Amazon.com: Sound City (Amaray): Sound City-Real To Reel, Dave Grohl: Movies & TV

I helped build that place when I was a kid. Nothing compares to the real thing.

edit: spelled you're : your (fixed pet peeve)

Edited by markprice

it is like blaming a man for a murder and hanging him, even before the trial is set to begin, who knows maybe he is innocent after all and your view is the one that is mistaken.

Maybe it's your view that is mistaken. How many innocents have been slaughtered in his name? He inspired it, so he guilty. And with "god", the so called bad people aren't even given a trial, they are immediately put to death.

Edited by HavocWing

There are two isrealite nations on earth. Isreal and the united states. There is one more but I don't know where they are or what they call themselves. But, the bible says isrealites would bless the world. I believe for the most part the usa has been a blissing to the world. Not the political side of things, but the tech side.

Maybe it's your view that is mistaken. How many innocents have been slaughtered in his name? He inspired it, so he guilty. And with "god", the so called bad people aren't even given a trial, they are immediately put to death.

Did you miss the prostatute story. Where christ said let him among you cast the first stone. Christ defended her, so what makes you think he won't defend almost everyone.

Did you miss the prostatute story. Where christ said let him among you cast the first stone. Christ defended her, so what makes you think he won't defend almost everyone.

That is called the process of sexual selection, he wanted her.

He sure in the heck didn't defend the six million jews of the holocaust, even though he is supposed to be their king.

Edited by HavocWing
  • Like 1

aaah... He inspired it so he must be responsible... so in other words you are as much a marionette as the rest of us... because... people can't think for themselves... they can't make choices on their own, they can't kill on their own in the name of a God... it is God who must then be at fault.... I get it.

That is called the process of sexual selection, he wanted her.

He sure in the heck didn't defend the six million jews of the holocaust, even though he is supposed to be their king.

There must have been no women in those six million then... please....

He was also speaking to every single believer from then to now, which is why we partake of the holy communion in remembrance of him.

Every time you take the sacrement your promising to live like he told you. But, if your only taking it to look good in the eyes of others then yhou are just doing lip service.

"Jesus said to them, 'Truly, truly, I say to you, Except you eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever eats my flesh, and drinks my blood, has eternal life; and I will raise him up at the last day.'" John 6:53-54

That always makes me think of Jesus as a leader of vampires

That always makes me think of Jesus as a leader of vampires

A metaphor that is taken a little too far, as far as the one where Christians are accused of cannibalism....

I wonder when we will be accused of being blood sucking aliens or even chupcabras...

Did anyone ever think, maybe they are both maniacs... and evil.

Lucifer is evil for sharing wisdom to give people free-choice.

Lucifer is evil for telling people to take pride in themselves instead of being slaves to another's will.

Lucifer is evil for teaching people to learn more about themselves instead of walking around in ignorance.

If "good" is being ignorant, having low self confidence (guilt, shame) for some self-imposed "ruler", having no self awareness or care to learn just trusting "in the lord" - then yes Lucifer is evil.

Evil is an opinion and based on your preferences you may label something "evil" that another would call "good".

In my opinion, Freedom, Wisdom, and Confidence is GOOD.

• Like 1

aaah... He inspired it so he must be responsible... so in other words you are as much a marionette as the rest of us... because... people can't think for themselves... they can't make choices on their own, they can't kill on their own in the name of a God... it is God who must then be at fault.... I get it.

Here in the United States, if you hire a hitman to kill someone, they would both be charged for murder, because they are both guilty, same thing with your god and his people.

There must have been no women in those six million then... please....

As I said, he wanted her, the prostitute.

There is no feminine aspect of God, since God is neither male nor female... "It" is the best term to describe God, but God did adopt a physical manifestation which is male. The Holy Spirit is not a feminine aspect of God. that is gnostic thinking and based on a misunderstanding of the Hebrew Language.

Father, Son, Holy Ghost: aspects. Equally male and female yet discernible in aspects. I never really looked into the Gnostic philosophy but I'll probably get around to it eventually.

I admire your narrow focus but I think it would give me a headache if I tried that.