Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hauntings Paranormal Are They Real....?

metaltania

I fell out of a 6 story apartment when I was 6 and I landed on my hands and knees,

The doctors did not know how I lived (I can walk on glass or fire and can't feel anything from the knees down)let alone still be able to

Walk normally.

They asked me what happened and I told them that I just fell.i did not tell them that there was a man-like thing that had wings who pushed me out and a mist-lady who caught me (partly)

I fell out of a 6 story apartment when I was 6 and I landed on my hands and knees,

The doctors did not know how I lived (I can walk on glass or fire and can't feel anything from the knees down)let alone still be able to

Walk normally.

They asked me what happened and I told them that I just fell.i did not tell them that there was a man-like thing that had wings who pushed me out and a mist-lady who caught me (partly)

I'd love to see the newspaper article on this.

• Like 3

Imagination is wicked cool! ..but ya me no believe u. I think the TBI may explain a lot.

• Like 1

Imagination is wicked cool! ..but ya me no believe u. I think the TBI may explain a lot.

Explain TBI... :innocent:

@metaltania: I would like to answer your question in the topic "Hauntings Paranormal Are They Real....?".

Yep, that is a known fact that hauntings and the paranormal are real. What is yet unknown is whether they're just a person's mind malfunctioning(playing tricks) or if people just have some sort of ability to sense that which current equipment cannot sense.

As for your events, I can't say that I am surprised... I've heard experiences that are a lot worse, and a lot better... I would say just be happy to be alive and if you feel that these events really occurred then that's how you view things. Others do not believe you really experienced these things, so they will naturally ridicule you for thinking you did...

Keep your head up and maybe one day these things will be proven as real ;)

• Like 1

yes I was 3 years old here and benefit to doubt I was hit by a car when I was 14, so I had a TBI meaning Traumatic brain injury, It helped me remember lots of occurances that has happened in my younger years.

Or add false memories.

Hey Godofcats I was hit by a car, a scar, yes I have a scar. Internal bleeding I had, I was hit by a car.. Are you just being a smartass from your indirect comment?

First sign of lying is being defensive and attacking questions.

I believe in spirits and hauntings.... however I call fake. The owners of the apartment building dug up their basement because a 3yr old said they say a cloud with red eyes who pulled their blanket off them???? Hmmmmm, sorry I just don't see it.

Good fricken call.... :tu:

Just saw your last post. The POLICE dug up the basement???? Surely they have better things to do than look for a body based on a 3yr old saying they saw a ghost.

There should be a news article on this.....

I'd love to see the newspaper article on this.

Exactly.......

Are Hauntings real?

Depends what your description is.

People being scared of noises, thinking they are ghosts...Yes

People thinking they saw something and were held down in bed, yes, sleep paralysis.

Dead people coming back......No, not real. Not proven real, and not even enough evidence for a University, or a Professional to get funding to research.( or even try )

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 1

Walk normally.

Please take video footage of you walking on fire and/or glass and put it on YouTube. I'd love to see that. Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

Without going into places I have been or what I walked away with "what I thought I saw", oh, yes, my better than just an 'educated guess' is that "hauntings" would fit nicely under that heading of "Paranormal".