Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Sighting in the park

Thetempy

There was a dark figure with a pale, almost mask like, face. Mangled arms. White seemed to be flowing into him from the people around him. In particular, a little girl playing in the park with an older man. When it realized it was seen I heard "get out". I asked it what it was doing and a gush of wind blew all over. i kept talking to it. Asking what it was doing. I just kept hearing get out. I went down the hill of the park to see it better but when I got there, it was gone. There was a circle of dead grass where it stood.

Any ideas of what/who this could be?

No offense, but that's so vague and incoherent and lacking detail and context I doubt you'll get anything remotely like a useful answer bar the usual baseless assertions about how you saw a dead loved done or your guardian angel or a demon or the holy spirit or whatever.

"There was a dark figure with a ....." Where was a dark figure? In a real park when you were there? In your bedroom? In a dream?

"White seemed to be flowing into him from the people around him." What people? People in your dream? Real people in the real world? People you imagined in the real world?

"In particular, a little girl playing in the park with an older man." Does that mean you saw this in a park and saw the little girl and older man in the real world when you were in a park? Or were you dreaming or somewhere else where you imagined or hallucinated a park with these people?

"There was a circle of dead grass where it stood." Is this circle of grass something you saw in the real world in a real place or something you saw in a vision or what?

Etc. etc. The story as it is is far too vague and lacking context and detail to be able to say anything useful about it.

Flesh it out. What park were you in? What time of year and day was it? Was it dark or bright? Was the park empty or crowded? Were you on your own or with a friend? Etc. etc.

Edited by Archimedes
  • Like 3

It sounds like you saw a pedophile at work, in a sh!tty park, on a dark and stormy night.

Why didnt you help the poor girl!!??

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 4

a little girl playing in the park with an older man.

Yup, that concerned me also.......

It sounds like you saw a pedophile at work, in a sh!tty park, on a dark and stormy night.

Why didnt you help the poor girl!!??

• Like 2

It's more than a little disturbing that you two see an account of an older man playing with a child and assume it is sexually deviant.

Do either of you have children of your own?

Ever taken them to a park?

• Like 2

It's more than a little disturbing that you two see an account of an older man playing with a child and assume it is sexually deviant.

I agree, what if it was her Grandad O.o

I'm more worried that the OP has being playing to much slender.

Edited by krypter3

An older person with a young girl and your immediate thought is "pedophilia"?

That makes me sad to think that there are people who see a "little girl" with "an older man" and immediately think "pedophile" instead of thinking of the obvious "grandchild with grandparent

Agreed, the idea that seeing children with an older man in a park is somehow indicative of pedophilia is a horrible concept.

My 70+ year old father is regularly seen with young children in our local park.

That's not because he's a pedophile. It's because as a good grandparent, he collects his grandchildren from the local school regularly and takes them for a walk to the local park where there is a kid's playground and where he meets fellow grandfathers who take their grandkids to play in the same place.

What a boreing weekend ! :cry:

Another drive by poster attempting to cash in slender man

• Like 3

Welcome to UM.

On behalf of UM please answer these simple generic questions that will save us all from asking. Please do not take offense to these questions, this will help clear up confusion.

0. Are you asking for help or opinions?

We have people who post here with question and then get annoyed when a member gives a different perspective on what may of happened.

1.Where did this happen?

Such as location of place, cross streets, Near a store, if in a building what room.

2. What Time did it happen?

A guess on the time, if not was it Day time, night time, Full moon.

3. What were you doing to witnesses this event?

More detail than i was walking down the street and then i saw...

4. Did you catch it on Camera/Phone?

If not, Why not?

4a. If you caught it on a phone?

Did you know we are aware of Ghost Apps where people put photos into the pictures?

4b. Did you caught an orb?

Read this http://ssprstn.tripod.com/id65.html this gives you a chance see the more hardware causes on how your photo may of caught that orb.

5. Describe paranormal "thing" in detail.

E.G The Slender was roughly 6ft6, he wore a black suit, that covered his body with a white undershirt, he has a tie that is also black. The suit looks roughly like silk and his shoes was clean leather black. His face looked white like a mask but lacked any facial details. His suit would turn into tentacles

6. Did you wake up or was a sleep?

It might be a thing called Sleep Paralysis http://www.webmd.com...sleep-paralysis

7. Did this happen to you or to some one else.

You be amazed people tell us this story and forgot to mention this.

• Like 1