Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Child photographed with ghostly figure

Still Waters

The face looks similar to depictions of Mary in artwork. The figure has the size, proportion, detail of the clothing, classic bowing of the head... I'm impressed.

• Like 1

Oh my god, I can't believe I click on this crap. I always try to avoid the ghost section but seeing this thread has a few posts I gave it a go.

Are people really that stupid that they would see a photo like this and assume it's a ghost of angel or whatever? And then to send it into news stations.

• Like 1

Who says ghosts (or angels) don't use natural means to reveal themselves or interact with their environment? Who says that a photographic aberration and the presence of a figure are mutually exclusive? Everything that was once supernatural was supernatural until it wasn't. As it turns out, it's all natural Who says that the paranormal and the laws of nature are mutually exclusive? It is human arrogance to be content with the laws we've written so far as if everything there is to be explained has already been explained *considers name of website*. We're standing on the shoulders of giants, so smug and satisfied in the section of road paved for us by others that we reject and deny and close our minds to the possibilities. There are laws of the universe we don't know about yet; connections to the laws we do know that are yet undiscovered; and it is the open and inquiring minds that will find them.

• Like 1

Why are people saying it looks like Mary? Can you not all see it clearly looks like a male ghostly figure? You can clearly see the short sleeve of his t-shirt... It is obvious... If I am wrong, I am going to specsavers lol

• Like 1

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts? And what image of Mary am I missing that's showing off her womanly curves?

The only male-looking figure in a short-sleeve shirt in the picture that I can see is Erin Potter. The arm detail on the ghost looks like loose-fitting bunched-up clothing to me. To a lesser extent, layered clothing; the short sleeve a head scarf hanging over the shoulder.

Oh wait, I think I see a mustache...

• Like 1

Oh my god, I can't believe I click on this crap. I always try to avoid the ghost section but seeing this thread has a few posts I gave it a go.

Are people really that stupid that they would see a photo like this and assume it's a ghost of angel or whatever? And then to send it into news stations.

Apparently so. :yes:

Now, what picture of the virgin Mary do you have to contribute, surely she is lying about hiding til you discover her somewhere. Do you have any cheeto`s in your pantry?

• Like 1

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts? And what image of Mary am I missing that's showing off her womanly curves?

The only male-looking figure in a short-sleeve shirt in the picture that I can see is Erin Potter. The arm detail on the ghost looks like loose-fitting bunched-up clothing to me. To a lesser extent, layered clothing; the short sleeve a head scarf hanging over the shoulder.

Oh wait, I think I see a mustache...

fashion changes over the years. I think there is one out there with the Virgin Mary wearing Prada.

• Like 2

Why can't females wear short-sleeved t-shirts?

I never said that...Why are you forever accusing me of posting things that are not even there? I have lost count how brave and often I see you do this to me and so many others.. You misquote and argue things that are not there lol .......Say, do you think its a spooky post Yam? That maybe it's in a spooky font that only you can see? :lol:

I can see a male figure.. Mary was busy that day appearing on burnt pieces of toast...!

EDIT checked it again and yes it looks more like a male ghostly figure... Hey Yamato, you can come back and say something else like - "Why are you saying Mary looks butch in the picture?" and then you can add - "Why can't it be Mary?"...Followed by - "What do you mean only males can be ghosts?" ....I figured as you like to do this a lot, ( and you do ) you could use a little help of the misquote marathon you love to run lol :P

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 1

Apparently so. :yes:

Now, what picture of the virgin Mary do you have to contribute, surely she is lying about hiding til you discover her somewhere. Do you have any cheeto`s in your pantry?

Haha, you're right. I bet I could go and find one now. I'll try and find an image of Satan, just to mix it up a bit.

• Like 2

Again, how do you know what Mary even looks like or how she "holds her face"?

Frankly, Mary could have looked like this for all we know:

post-106978-0-09429000-1370698893_thumb.

That's Florida!