Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Can doing Sorcery get you haunted ?

LostSouls7

Also questions for Etu Malku. Who is the most powerful modern day Sorcerer?

and what are some of his super natural or magicakal powers?

I am very curious about this kind of mysterious and mystical stuff.

Edited by LostSouls7

• 3 weeks later...

I think if you invite demons in you can become haunted myself.

you think? I tried and tell you what, nothing happened
  • Like 1

So I was reading about Sorcery and it sounds interesting.

It says it's black magick where the sorcerer calls up an evil demon.

Then the demon makes a pact with him to grand super natural powers or money etc.

If you do sorcery do you think it will get you haunted?

and have any of you tried it?

I am curious to know more about this topic

Think about what you just said! you attempt to conjure an outside force that's "evil" since you are asking for selfish desires and making a "pact"?. If you don't know the reality of what you are dealing with and are successful, it means that you will believe you made a pact! It would make you believe you are bound to whatever you berlieved that pact was. If it was an outside influence or even just your own mind that created it the influences, you could be haunted by your own subconscious and not understand the reality. This is not a good thing because you are willing and have belief in a force that could control you by your own subconscious fears. I say that's a haunting in your own subconscious mind, because you willingly gave your free will of thought to something you consider "evil". Whether or not you get what you want, it's a stupid thing to do.

Do in other words when you summon the demons, they unlock hidden power and wisdom in you? Or give you super natural power.. that allows you to do more powerful magick?

I find this stuff interesting. Because aren't there differnt kinds of magick? Like Sorcery, Magick Proper, and Holy Magic etc?

Well more than that. But one is done with the help of spirits, or beings. Magick proper is done by your own energy and will from within. And then holy magic is like power of prayers etc?

Please tell me more about this stuff. So when you summon the demon, you send it back??

But what about people who don't use the circle or do it wrong.. and won't the demon hang around..

or even haunt them for a while ?

The circle is actually more or less a job aid in sorcery to be able to visualize a field of protection and bring it to life with belief. Kind of like doing math long hand, some people can't do it without paper so the lesser "magicians" use the circle to focus IMO.