Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

smile dog or smile.jpg

tapirmusic

A picture that has been going around the internet that is supposedly haunted, or will ruin your life if viewed. I'm not going to post it here.

Search for the smile dog at your own risk.

• Like 1

lol that pic is as old as the internet. Seen it a million times and my life keeps getting better...maybe it's a good luck charm?

• Like 4

don't worry ... this one breaks any curse about smiling dogs ...

62751_389271221170898_706706423_n.jpg

• Like 7

3i, will you stoppit with the pics already, you KNOW i'm having appreciation quota difficulties!!

:-)

• Like 1

lol that pic is as old as the internet. Seen it a million times and my life keeps getting better...maybe it's a good luck charm?

being as i'm the only person I know who can fall into a bed of roses and come out smelling of dogs**t, maybe I could be doing with keeping a picture of it in my wallet or something??

*sob*

being as i'm the only person I know who can fall into a bed of roses and come out smelling of dogs**t, maybe I could be doing with keeping a picture of it in my wallet or something??

*sob*

733956_555612254462926_1845582253_n.jpg

here ya go ... no 'like' today never mind ... you can 'like' next week ...

:yes:

• Like 4

dude why not post it .. you gonna make me search online knowing how lazy i am ?

am very interested in seeing what else in my life can be ruined :D

Edited by Knight Of Shadows
  • Like 2

lol can someone post it please

I binged it because i'd never heard of it before and the dozen pictures that came up ( all kinds of different dogs) gave me the cold shivers up and down my spine.

• Like 2

yup I don't know which one it is ... google just gives so many options ...

:tu:

yup I don't know which one it is ... google just gives so many options ...

:tu:

he didnt use google he used bing, I always use google and personally I dont understand whats so much better about bing

• Like 1

I just googled it and its nothing special, If I knew how to post pics i would post it, but I dont know how so I cant,

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

i just saw it yesterday .. and today my bird is healthy again .. i think it brought me good luck

• Like 2

there's so many there

there's so many version there I can't be bothered to post them here ... I will however post this one again ... best dog image I have come across ...

599295_591434694214015_551899890_n.jpg

this one will bring good luck ... so be warned ... go get something good ... :tu:

• Like 3

there's so many there

there's so many version there I can't be bothered to post them here ... I will however post this one again ... best dog image I have come across ...

599295_591434694214015_551899890_n.jpg

this one will bring good luck ... so be warned ... go get something good ... :tu:

That looks like a friggen bear !

• Like 2

Yes I used bing because that was the first one available I could have used google, I don't find much of a difference, they almost never find me what I want to find.

Yes I used bing because that was the first one available I could have used google, I don't find much of a difference, they almost never find me what I want to find.

google doesnt find what you want them to find or bing doesnt? Im confused

usually neither, I would guess that it is 60% I can't find what I am searching for with either search engine. and because I am lazy I tend to use bing first simply so I don't have to type in an extra website.

Is this it?

post-112526-0-17846400-1370127986_thumb.

Edited by Lady Shade

Is this it?

AHHHHHHHH! BURN IT WITH FIRE!

usually neither, I would guess that it is 60% I can't find what I am searching for with either search engine. and because I am lazy I tend to use bing first simply so I don't have to type in an extra website.

Thats why you just make google your homepage, so then you dont have to worry about typing in other sites

Is this it?

Thats the dog I saw when I googled it :tu:

Edited by R4z3rsPar4d0x

Thats why you just make google your homepage, so then you dont have to worry about typing in other sites

Or just use a browser like Chrome that allows you to search Google straight from the address bar. No need to even visit Google.com to do a Google search.
Thats the dog I saw when I googled it :tu:

Same here.

And this - http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130401025115/scpcontainmentbreach/images/1/1b/Smile.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

I guess that 60% accounts for the long-lost Thunderbird photo.