Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Is the UDC the end of American freedom?

Rolci

I have seen movies like The Gift and Enemy of the State. But those were movies. And then I find info about the Utah Data Center in a speech by Linda Howe as part of the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure 2013. Here's the link for the video:

Can anyone confirm if this is for real? Sounds scary.
  • Like 1

Freedom doesn't exist, nor does democracy. We're just led to believe that both of them do.

It should be a stern reminder of exactly how brave and resourceful and down right STRONG our founding fathers were. Freedom exists in the mind and heart first or it never touches the physical world. We are free so long as it is important to us to BE free. The problem these days is that most are wrapped up in a rigged game and they cannot see it. Take away the comforts and remind each of us that we CAN survive without them and then Americans become a very dangerous lot.
  • Like 4

It should be a stern reminder of exactly how brave and resourceful and down right STRONG our founding fathers were. Freedom exists in the mind and heart first or it never touches the physical world. We are free so long as it is important to us to BE free. The problem these days is that most are wrapped up in a rigged game and they cannot see it. Take away the comforts and remind each of us that we CAN survive without them and then Americans become a very dangerous lot.

You worded that perfectly :clap:

• Like 1

The brown shirts are on and the US is fubard. Extreme facisim or communisim is not any different then extreme capitalism.

• Like 1

Stop it by blowing up the next builderberg convention. I will be arrested for this post

• Like 1

I will gladly lay down my life for you to say stupid **** Silver.

Can anyone confirm if this is for real? Sounds scary.

Yes the Super Data Center is very real. But it will only be used for good. Like the Justice League. :whistle:

• Like 4

Oh, of coruse, but it's all to protect everyone from the Terrorists, and (as a British MP said once) anything is a price worth paying if it stops the Terrorists killing people. :yes:

And if you're not doing anything wrong, or saying anything wrong, or thinking wrong thoughts, you'll have nothing to worry about, will you. :santa:

• Like 2

I have seen movies like The Gift and Enemy of the State. But those were movies. And then I find info about the Utah Data Center in a speech by Linda Howe as part of the Citizen Hearing on UFO Disclosure 2013. Here's the link for the video:Can anyone confirm if this is for real? Sounds scary.

Ohh yeah.

Anyone here even been in a data Centre? I have been in the big one in Melbourne and was actually involved in the construction of Queenslands biggest one - Polaris. High security alright, all the banks have their record there. Not a good place to forger to leave the door open. Awesom design triple redundant power systems, no expense is spared for the finest IT environment, but if the UDC is anything like my experiences it is floors of racks, and that's about it. It's not full of spooks reading your emails as Ms Howe makes out.

Quite an interesting source of information Ms Howe isn't she! No doubt one of the more experienced rip of artists that are out there, she has this new age crap down to a fine art. I have heard her BS before.

My new book is entitled "Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection." This book is about the brilliant Light that you are and how to realize it here and now, in this lifetime.

To further support you on your journey, I also teach classes, enabling you to go deeper - trusting greater and living your magnificence. So, please, take a look at the classes I offer, the books and learning CD sets I’ve created, and consider joining me on the path. I look forward to meeting you in person one day soon.

In the meantime,

All my Love and Blessings to you,

Linda Howe

Edited by psyche101

Oh, of coruse, but it's all to protect everyone from the Terrorists, and (as a British MP said once) anything is a price worth paying if it stops the Terrorists killing people. :yes:

And if you're not doing anything wrong, or saying anything wrong, or thinking wrong thoughts, you'll have nothing to worry about, will you. :santa:

That is pretty much how I saw the proposal to monotor Australian traffic. Nothing but boredom in my emails, if the Government reading them results in catching some creep, than that's OK by me.

Freedom ? your having a laugh.Big Brother has been watching you for years, walk down any street and count the CCTV cameras,I bet you get more than 10.

That quote by the MP is exactly what is wrong with the mindset of my government. I do not want or need them making me safe. Police are fine, without them the idiots would make life unbearable quickly but threatening to my basic liberty is unacceptable. I would RATHER be blown up, or be made a hostage than to live a daily, cowed life looking over my shoulder and parsing every word because my nanny might decide that I was the problem now. It reminds me of a movie quote I'll paraphrase: "What is the difference of having my rights stolen by 1 tyrant 3000 miles away or 3000 tyrants 1 mile away?"
  • Like 5

My new book is entitled "Healing Through the Akashic Records: Using the Power of Your Sacred Wounds to Discover Your Soul's Perfection." This book is about the brilliant Light that you are and how to realize it here and now, in this lifetime.

To further support you on your journey, I also teach classes, enabling you to go deeper - trusting greater and living your magnificence. So, please, take a look at the classes I offer, the books and learning CD sets I’ve created, and consider joining me on the path. I look forward to meeting you in person one day soon.

In the meantime,

All my Love and Blessings to you,

Linda Howe

you are talking about a different Linda Howe, the speech in the video is presented by Linda Moulton Howe, nothing to do with new age.

• Like 1

I will gladly lay down my life for you to say stupid **** Silver.

Yes the Super Data Center is very real. But it will only be used for good. Like the Justice League. :whistle:

This is where I'm on the fence.

I work with some of the world's leading Symantec Web and Big Data experts and am constantly hearing about all of the tremendous benefits to our society and to our world because we now have the ability to gather and analyze data of this magnitude.

But I'm also seeing the tremendous harm that could be done if the data is used for the wrong purposes.

Of course there's also the argument that it's here and there's nothing that can be done to stop the progress of technology. Perhaps our thoughts of privacy and anonymity are going to be forced to change in the modern world?

Of course there's also the argument that it's here and there's nothing that can be done to stop the progress of technology. Perhaps our thoughts of privacy and anonymity are going to be forced to change in the modern world?

The question is really if ordinary people value "privacy" as much as it is believed they do. Just look at services such as Facebook, where people put their whole lives on with photos and all. And this is decades after Orwell's 1984, and the 1990's where basically the first rule of "the internet" was never to present your real self, where you live, age, and so on.

Then it could always be said that real privacy has long been eradicated, because you can't live without a bank account, being registered to a job and with the tax agency, being without ID documents, and so on. I mean, sure, you can, but that takes an effort and your surroundings are unlikely to live that way in any case.

What society should try to achieve is complete transparency of government and companies who do register personal information. If they want to know about me, then I should also be free to know what I want of them. This is the core of the problem of privacy.