Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Grandmother Recently Passing

tray2129

Hi,

My grandmother of 92yrs recently passed- like 1 1/2 weeks ago & I didn't think I would miss her like this, but I do miss her terribly.

Can anyone provide me with a reading to see if he has any words for me?

Thanks-

Sorry for your loss.

The Biblical belief is when people die they are asleep until the resurrection.

This is why God's Law forbade mediums/those who pretended to speak for the dead.

Your grandmother is at rest... remember her as she was and honor her legacy that is within you.

Thanks for your reply.

The Bible did not say that God banned mediums- it says that when King Samuel died & Saul became King- Saul was the one who banned them.

Then as King, Saul couldn't get the answers he needed from God so in 1Sam 28 Saul disguised himself & went to see a medium to call up the spirit of Samuel.

As requested- Samuel's Spirit did come forth & spoke to Saul.

So the Bible never once said that God banned it- but King Saul was the one who banned all of the metaphysical activity & then went to a medium himself after that.

But- thanks nonetheless!

• Like 1

Thanks for your reply.

The Bible did not say that God banned mediums- it says that when King Samuel died & Saul became King- Saul was the one who banned them.

Then as King, Saul couldn't get the answers he needed from God so in 1Sam 28 Saul disguised himself & went to see a medium to call up the spirit of Samuel.

As requested- Samuel's Spirit did come forth & spoke to Saul.

So the Bible never once said that God banned it- but King Saul was the one who banned all of the metaphysical activity & then went to a medium himself after that.

But- thanks nonetheless!

My friend, I would also like to point out that Samuel told saul through the medium that 1 Samuel 28:16- " Then Samuel said: "So why do you ask me, seeing the Lord has departed from you and has become your enemy?" Saul was desperate, and I am very sorry for your loss also. This is true that saul banned mediumship, but I believe it was God who also commanded it through saul if I'm not mistaken, before he lost his marbles. Just know that your grandma is safe in Love, and that her love for you will always prosper throughout your life. I'm not a medium and don't speak with the dead of flesh, I believe when we die at our time, a new better life begins. I hope this helps in any way possible. God Bless you Tray.

Edited by Jessem

Tray I am so sorry for your loss, we never seem to appreciate how much we love someone until we are parted in some way. Remember it is not forever although it may seem like it and life is full of miracles when you follow the path meant for you.

Jessem gives you good advice

Just know that your grandma is safe in Love, and that her love for you will always prosper throughout your life. I'm not a medium and don't speak with the dead of flesh, I believe when we die at our time, a new better life begins. I hope this helps in any way possible. God Bless you Tray.

I'm a sensitive but never asked for it. I know it is possible to make contact with other realms, but there has to be a reason and with God's permission, taking the medium route can lead people to very bad things! Your grandmother is transitioning through this, just as you are and her love is still with you and always will be. You don't need to have a medium call and disturb her to know this! If a contact is meant to happen, she will come to you, don't seek it.

I think it is a comforting thing if you feel you need to tell her something that you didn't get to say when she was alive, it's ok to go to her grave or some place where you talked with her while she was alive and say it, she will hear you. Also say a prayer to God to guide you both. Your love for each will reunite you when it is meant to be.