Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Demons and Ghost are real!

Outsock

So i have been thinking alot about my past heres a few ghost experinces when i was younger

so around the age 5 it was nightime, so my Mom was sleeping on the couch and i slept on the floor. I woke up and see this ugly scary demon looking creature. It had legs and arms like we do, it had no penis or vagina but it was red and was covered in viens, it was about my hieght, and had a evil looking smile on it. i was just looking at it because i was so scared, then it started to come after me! It chased me around our living room table, I kept calling my Moms name and crying while running but she wouldnt wake up. It was laughing while it was chassing me. After a few laps.around the table i jumped on my Mom crying and trying to tell her something was chasing me, but she said nothing was there and it wasnt! So i slept on the couch with her that day.

Another experience when i was young was when me and my brother shared a bunk bed, it was nightime and we were going to sleep. I was on the top bunk bed and my brother slept on the bottom. I always felt wierd and heard things when i tryed to sleep on my back, i was slept on my stomache or on one of my sides because of this. But this night i decided that i was going to face my fears and sleep on my back, so i did. after 5 Minutes I closed my eyes, just when I was starting to get comfortable, something punched or hit me hard in my stomache! So hard it caused the upper part of my body to raise up, but i immieditly went under my covers and slept back on my stomache that night. I told my brother and Mom but they didnt even bielieve me!

now it was this one time, yes i was still young and i got in trouble and had to sleep downstairs on the couch by myself. when i laid down and tried to go to sleep i started to hear this voices, they sounded like a bunch of people whispering. I tried to pretend i was asleep so that it would stop but it only got closer and my head felt so intense, then all of sudden like a burst of something went off in my head causing a headache. It soon stopped but those were just a few of my experiences when i was young.

Now as i am 17 i am always afraid to sleep with any sort of my lights off, because when i do i always get this strange feeling like something would get if i do.

Has anyone had any experiences like these when they were younger Please if so tell!

Stomach pains? seems you had a tummy problem and had a nightmare

• Like 4

Stomach pains? seems you had a tummy problem and had a nightmare

Perhaps IBS.

• Like 2

I saw a ghost and I wasn't asleep nor had I been. It was in the middle of the day. This happened a few years ago.

• Like 2

So i have been thinking alot about my past heres a few ghost experinces when i was younger

so around the age 5 it was nightime, so my Mom was sleeping on the couch and i slept on the floor. I woke up and see this ugly scary demon looking creature. It had legs and arms like we do, it had no penis or vagina but it was red and was covered in viens, it was about my hieght, and had a evil looking smile on it. i was just looking at it because i was so scared, then it started to come after me! It chased me around our living room table, I kept calling my Moms name and crying while running but she wouldnt wake up. It was laughing while it was chassing me. After a few laps.around the table i jumped on my Mom crying and trying to tell her something was chasing me, but she said nothing was there and it wasnt! So i slept on the couch with her that day.

Another experience when i was young was when me and my brother shared a bunk bed, it was nightime and we were going to sleep. I was on the top bunk bed and my brother slept on the bottom. I always felt wierd and heard things when i tryed to sleep on my back, i was slept on my stomache or on one of my sides because of this. But this night i decided that i was going to face my fears and sleep on my back, so i did. after 5 Minutes I closed my eyes, just when I was starting to get comfortable, something punched or hit me hard in my stomache! So hard it caused the upper part of my body to raise up, but i immieditly went under my covers and slept back on my stomache that night. I told my brother and Mom but they didnt even bielieve me!

now it was this one time, yes i was still young and i got in trouble and had to sleep downstairs on the couch by myself. when i laid down and tried to go to sleep i started to hear this voices, they sounded like a bunch of people whispering. I tried to pretend i was asleep so that it would stop but it only got closer and my head felt so intense, then all of sudden like a burst of something went off in my head causing a headache. It soon stopped but those were just a few of my experiences when i was young.

Now as i am 17 i am always afraid to sleep with any sort of my lights off, because when i do i always get this strange feeling like something would get if i do.

Has anyone had any experiences like these when they were younger Please if so tell!

At the age of 5, what did you know about vaginas? and the "demon" must have been very small if it was the same height as you...at 5.

Apart from that, I think you had bad dreams, sometimes you can truly believe you had been awake at the time, but were in fact asleep.

As for the stomach thing, reckon your brother has something to do with that, though its unlikely he will admit it.

• Like 4

Sounds like you needed to get bedrooms. And why would you be punished and made to sleep on the couch? That's one weird punishment.

Sleep paralysis is more likely to happen when you sleep on your back.

• Like 5

How does any of this make Demons and Ghosts real?

"Lots of people believe it so there's got to be something to it!"

• Like 5

I didnt know about all that stuff at the time but i can remember what the thing looked like, it was naked but didnt look naked because it didnt have a vagina or a penis. And trust me it wasnt sleep paralysis it was a demon attack

but now since im older that stuff doesnt happen anymore because maby i dont sleep in the dark for who knows what will happen if I did

is anyone that is well educated in the paranormal that can tell me why this happened to me?

but now since im older that stuff doesnt happen anymore because maby i dont sleep in the dark for who knows what will happen if I did

Maybe because now you do not " believe " as much, and have learned things about what is real, and what is not?

Also, how can you dismiss sleep paralysis, and how do you KNOW it was a Demon attack?

If you know this, why are you asking?

And, you dismiss answers that are not " paranormal "......Are you wanting, and only willing to accept " paranormal " answers? Or, are you open to answers from people that may have them, and are educated in the paranormal.

Or, do you mean " educated in the paranormal " as " believe everything is a ghost" kind of thing?

There are many people that have studied these things, and have answers. Meaning they are very educated. I would just like to know if you are willing to listen to that, before any of them waste their time.

• Like 5

How can you explain this, again when i was still a toddler we were in a new House and my step brother and step dad mvoed out so it was just me my sis and my Mom. One day when when we were about to go to sleep (me and my sister sleeped in the,same room) and a big penis shape thing, it kind of looked like a starfish but had two legs and a head that looked like a penis, and it came out of the closet. I hid under my covers but it chased my sister because she got up and ran, and it chased her into my Moms bedroom. I know this happened because my sister and me still remember it, so what logic can explain such a horrid event such as this, it was a demon unless two people can share the same dreams

How can you explain this, again when i was still a toddler we were in a new House and my step brother and step dad mvoed out so it was just me my sis and my Mom. One day when when we were about to go to sleep (me and my sister sleeped in the,same room) and a big penis shape thing, it kind of looked like a starfish but had two legs and a head that looked like a penis, and it came out of the closet. I hid under my covers but it chased my sister because she got up and ran, and it chased her into my Moms bedroom. I know this happened because my sister and me still remember it, so what logic can explain such a horrid event such as this, it was a demon unless two people can share the same dreams

Are you willing to listen to sound advice?...Or will I be wasting my time?

And, how old were you both, I consider toddlers around 2 ish?

Edited by Sakari
  • Like 2

Whatever happened when you were younger could be different things... But really, if nothing has happened in many years.. Perhaps try to let it go. I know, easier said than done.

To address your current sleeping problems... Of course, always get real medical advice and make sure a doctor says you are ok... But you might want to try sleeping with a nightlight on, or if you have a tv in your room, leave it on for, erm, white light. Kind of like white noise. Meditation might be helpful for you- go through a nightly routine mentally of checking off your worries and letting them fall aside, relaxing your body, affirming to yourself that there is nothing to fear in the dark.

People get so caught up in the world pulled over their eyes to blind them to their slavery.

They are afraid of what they might see and afraid that by lifting their ignorance they will lose their false sense of security, they are so attached to it that they will mock and persecute and fight to keep it. They do not realize that they are being tortured by devils already, because they still believe they have control over their lives and forget their fallen nature.

Demons and ghosts are real, God and Angels are real as well, it is all a matter of realization. We are multi-dimensional beings, meaning existing in more than one dimension all at the same time.

Our higher consciousness interacts with the spiritual plane and our weaknesses are the food of devils, but because most people don't know how we co-exist, they are strangers to themselves and slaves to habits and desires.

They lead themselves mostly unaware to their higher purpose.

You tap into the lower field because you are afraid and want (even without realizing it.) Think positive thoughts, do your research on what it means to be positive, take notice your habits and decide if it glorifies God or yourself, then choose a life that conquers fears and over-comes all things especially our nature.

We may be human, but you can look around and see that it is not a badge of honor, we were meant to be as the Angels.

• Like 2

Yea and we were around the age of 6 nd she was 7 i think

In short.....

You or your sister had a nightmare. One woke up, scared the crap out of the other. You convinced each other you saw something.

Memories from childhood will drastically change over the years.You both fed off the story and convinced each other it was real.

I had a similar one, posted somewhere around here. If I did not know better I would swear it was real. I can see it all right now.

Our minds can do some crazy and wonderful things.

Also, mass hallucinations are a real thing. So, for two people to have one, yes it can happen.

That was the short version.

• Like 3

The "punched in the stomach" one is fairly easy to rationalise.

There's a strange reflex, a "jerk awake" that everyone experiences. Some say it's because your blood pressure drops too quickly sometimes when falling asleep. There are other explanations but noone really knows. Many people dream at the same time, you know you dream of falling down a manhole cover etc and then WHOOSH awake.

• Like 2

If at the age of 5 you were seeing things and recognizing them as a "penis" then I think demons are the least of your problems!

• Like 3

A giant penis chased your sister, then what happened?
  • Like 2

Perhaps IBS.

That's just cruel

• Like 1

People get so caught up in the world pulled over their eyes to blind them to their slavery.

They are afraid of what they might see and afraid that by lifting their ignorance they will lose their false sense of security, they are so attached to it that they will mock and persecute and fight to keep it. They do not realize that they are being tortured by devils already, because they still believe they have control over their lives and forget their fallen nature.

Good to see you've rejected reality for fantasy.
  • Like 1

That's just cruel

:w00t: Why? Perhaps he suffered from it and not aware of it.

Edited by the L
  • Like 1

I enjoyed the part about the red demon laughing as he chased you! wonderful!