Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Angikuni Lake and Dyatlov Pass Incident

Spock_the_Future

Hi all,

Maybe this was all answered. The Issue is that I was not the participant in those posts.

What did you people concluded happened there in both cases.

What were your conclusions as I have no Idea about what to think of these cases.

Spock The Future

what posts spock?

have you got any links to the pages....?

what posts spock?

have you got any links to the pages....?

Well I thought you guys have discussed it already and Sorry I didn't do a search for topics in this website.

I learned it from here http://en.wikipedia....i/Angikuni_Lake

and here http://en.wikipedia....v_Pass_incident

then did a google search for both and found that no final conclusions were given. I did search on the net for few months but there were no conclusive closures (In my view),

Therefore I thought it was prudent to ask you guys first as you are in circulation and maybe know if it were ever discussed.

Spock The Future

Edit: needed to change "there was no conclusive closures" to "there were no conclusive closures"

Edited by Spock_the_Future
  • Like 1

thanks spock! i'll look forward to reading the links!

:-)

the dyatlov pass story is very strange spock, something weird went on there. I can understand the paradoxical undressing through hypothermia part, that phenomena is widely known, but the three killed 'with the force of a car-crash' and the woman with her tongue torn out?

muy bizarro!!

and the highly radioactive clothing too....?

First link doesn't work...not much of a explanation either

You know the story...... and Im guessing that no explanation, part from ET, would do?

Edited by DBunker

This was a strange incident, no doubt about it. I think that the ruskies may have been testing nuclear devices, would explain the kgb cover up, it was the heyday of the cold war.

• Like 1

The Dyatlov Pass incident is interesting. But the story has changed a fair bit over time and a lot of the things that happened there can easily be explained.

This page sums the topic up nicely:

http://www.cracked.com/article_16671_6-famous-unsolved-mysteries-with-really-obvious-solutions.html

You know the story...... and Im guessing that no explanation, part from ET, would do?

why would parts from aliens come into it?

nobody found any bits of aliens anywhere, nor mentioned any. not even any three-toed footprints either.

no bigfoot.

no ghosts.

mothman didn't fly in & wipe 'em out.

it wasn't jesus.

jack the ripper.

too cold for chupacabras.

no lakes for it to have been nessie.

guess that means it was elvis.

The Dyatlov Pass incident is interesting. But the story has changed a fair bit over time and a lot of the things that happened there can easily be explained.

http://www.cracked.com/article_16671_6-famous-unsolved-mysteries-with-really-obvious-solutions.html

interesting indeed DKO, and yes a lot of what went on could be explained paradoxic undressing for instance, but there's a lot that doesn't make sense too, especially when trying to be explained by a psychotic, mentally challenged crystal-meth head who's just caught his girlfriend in bed with three dwarfs and a donkey like the bitter, rabid guy from the link obviously is.

crushed bodies? MUST'VE been an avalanche.

tongue missing? MUST'VE been wolves.

except that avalanches leave what at worst could be called 'signs' and 'trails of destruction' at best. you can usually spot the 'signs' of an avalanche from two valleys away, but none were found.

and it's a pretty fussy predator that'd find nine corpses and leave them all alone except eat the tongue, and only the tongue of one of them! I mean, why just HER tongue, was she the looker out of the bunch??

i'm all for proof before belief, but the 'too much cheese before bed' rants, the 'i'm right, my crack-pipe told me I am so **** you!' mentality of they guy's not helping his case really.

still, he'd fit in quite well here at UM, in fact, I think he's here already, and i've got a pretty good idea who he is!!

(it's not you by the way DKO!!)

Edited by shrooma
  • Like 3

interesting indeed DKO, and yes a lot of what went on could be explained paradoxic undressing for instance, but there's a lot that doesn't make sense too, especially when trying to be explained by a psychotic, mentally challenged crystal-meth head who's just caught his girlfriend in bed with three dwarfs and a donkey like the bitter, rabid guy from the link obviously is.

crushed bodies? MUST'VE been an avalanche.

tongue missing? MUST'VE been wolves.

except that avalanches leave what at worst could be called 'signs' and 'trails of destruction' at best. you can usually spot the 'signs' of an avalanche from two valleys away, but none were found.

and it's a pretty fussy predator that'd find nine corpses and leave them all alone except eat the tongue, and only the tongue of one of them! I mean, why just HER tongue, was she the looker out of the bunch??

i'm all for proof before belief, but the 'too much cheese before bed' rants, the 'i'm right, my crack-pipe told me I am so **** you!' mentality of they guy's not helping his case really.

still, he'd fit in quite well here at UM, in fact, I think he's here already, and i've got a pretty good idea who he is!!

(it's not you by the way DKO!!)

Yeah the guy writing the article seems a bit off. But the links in the article help it out. Just shows how radiation and strange lights get added to the story over time.

The tongue is a common place for scavengers to eat, but why only one persons tongue being eaten, i'm not sure. Maybe she died screeching with her tongue hanging out haha.

Still interesting though. The Paradoxial Undressing does seem a bit of a 'cover all bases' argument, but for all I know could be something semi common. Looking it up now.

• Like 1

Maybe she died screeching with her tongue hanging out

I reckon the guys just had enough of her whingeing on about how cold it was and decided to shut her up once & for all!

• Like 1

http://www.cracked.c...-solutions.html

Yes, I agree.... we need more tht something weird and unexplained before claiming that ET did it. We need something no one has found yet.... we need direct evidence.

Edited by DBunker
  • Like 1

the dyatlov pass story is very strange spock, something weird went on there. I can understand the paradoxical undressing through hypothermia part, that phenomena is widely known, but the three killed 'with the force of a car-crash' and the woman with her tongue torn out?

muy bizarro!!

and the highly radioactive clothing too....?

Hi,

Well the tongue torn out was explained by the way of coyotes as they are the softest portion of the body to eat. I just am not sure about what caused the internal injuries.

Radioactive clothing part is something I am still not sure about, either for or against.

Spock The Future

http://www.cracked.c...-solutions.html

Hi,

Well the Author there takes up only those points which he can explain away. Avalanche was one of the theories, if that had been able to explain everything then why would The official statement on what happened was about as vague and ass-covering as possible, saying it was caused by an "unknown compelling force." In laymen's terms this means, "**** if we know.", I don't think any government, especially Soviets during Cold War would want to call themselves Idiots, would they now.

I can't say, I wasn't there so.......

Spock The Future

Read more: http://www.cracked.com/article_16671_6-famous-unsolved-mysteries-with-really-obvious-solutions.html#ixzz2VHKcO3tJ

Yes, I agree.... we need more tht something weird and unexplained before claiming that ET did it. We need something no one has found yet.... we need direct evidence.

Which is no one was able to get. Short of going on a Time Machine direct evidence would be hard to find I think. All we can do is discuss I think.

Spock The Future

Why do you sign every post with Spock The Future, when its already above your avatar for all to see?

Why do you sign every post with Spock The Future, when its already above your avatar for all to see?

I don't understand that either. There are a few who do it here. It's like they don't understand that it's not necessary. I mean, it's the entire reason you get a username and avatar.

Sweetpumper

Edited by Sweetpumper
  • Like 1

Hi,

Never thought about that actually, I started like that and signed it in this way every post, so just kept on my own tradition :blush: . You are right anyways and I stand corrected.

Better this way ?

Hi,

Never thought about that actually, I started like that and signed it in this way every post, so just kept on my own tradition :blush: . You are right anyways and I stand corrected.

Better this way ?

God, yes. You look a lot smarter now.

• Like 1

I don't understand that either. There are a few who do it here. It's like they don't understand that it's not necessary. I mean, it's the entire reason you get a username and avatar.

Sweetpumper

Hi,

And you are really funny :yes: , I don't know if signing like me makes any difference to the posts but anyway as I said I stand corrected.

ROLF :nw::clap: !!!

He has his moments. :lol:

He has his moments. :lol:

Okay so what are your thoughts about the topic ?

God, yes. You look a lot smarter now.

And Your thoughts about the topic too !!