Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Astral Projection Experience

psychicpowersarenice

I haven't been on here in forever, but I had an experience this morning that I really would like more insight into.

I had woken up briefly and was about to go back to sleep. I went into a consciousness state that felt like it was between sleep and awakeness, and began to hear a woman's voice speak some words in what seemed to be Russian or a Slavic language. For some reason I thought this was very amusing and started repeating whatever she said.

Then my body shook and I realized my body felt heavy like it does when I've astral projected before, so I tried moving my arm, and sure enough I felt it move while watching my body's arm not move at all. I did the same with my legs and started moving them up and down. To my surprise, I saw what looked like white, spirit-y versions of my legs move up and down out of my body's legs. I tried moving my arm out again, and this time I could see my "spirit arm" too!

I had only ever been able to see the faintest outline of my "spirit" limbs, or projected limbs, or whatever they're called before, so I was amazed. Then I chose to stop and get back to my normal state of consciousness, so I stopped the projection experience and things went back to normal. Another funny thing is that I realized my body's eyes were open during the transition from the AP experience back to normal life.

I then checked my cell phone next to my beside, marveling at how I had been able to both see the white limbs during the experience, and go so quickly from it to back to a normal, waking state.

So, what do you all think the woman's voice was? I have no idea what she was saying. I was a little afraid it had been bad for a little bit after the experience, and made sure to say to the universe that no matter what I had repeated in the language, I only wanted to serve the highest good and love and nothing more.

• Like 1

can you remember atleast a word she said? Cause if it was worth an investigation,there could be atleast someone here who could recognise what lang it was and what she said.but only if it wasnt just a halucination or a sp symptom its worth thinking of lol

Btw i think you've got a cool personality,if you had repeat what the lady said. Haha

I haven't been on here in forever, but I had an experience this morning that I really would like more insight into.

I had woken up briefly and was about to go back to sleep. I went into a consciousness state that felt like it was between sleep and awakeness, and began to hear a woman's voice speak some words in what seemed to be Russian or a Slavic language. For some reason I thought this was very amusing and started repeating whatever she said.

Then my body shook and I realized my body felt heavy like it does when I've astral projected before, so I tried moving my arm, and sure enough I felt it move while watching my body's arm not move at all. I did the same with my legs and started moving them up and down. To my surprise, I saw what looked like white, spirit-y versions of my legs move up and down out of my body's legs. I tried moving my arm out again, and this time I could see my "spirit arm" too!

I had only ever been able to see the faintest outline of my "spirit" limbs, or projected limbs, or whatever they're called before, so I was amazed. Then I chose to stop and get back to my normal state of consciousness, so I stopped the projection experience and things went back to normal. Another funny thing is that I realized my body's eyes were open during the transition from the AP experience back to normal life.

I then checked my cell phone next to my beside, marveling at how I had been able to both see the white limbs during the experience, and go so quickly from it to back to a normal, waking state.

So, what do you all think the woman's voice was? I have no idea what she was saying. I was a little afraid it had been bad for a little bit after the experience, and made sure to say to the universe that no matter what I had repeated in the language, I only wanted to serve the highest good and love and nothing more.

I think if your to the conscious state where you can perceive part of both realities while awake, you should be able to stay in that state long enough to move your real body. The woman what ever she was can communicate, instead of repeating what she says write it down. Go to a language translator and you will have your answers. You could have had a guide contact. Usually if you don't know their language you still comprehend what they are "saying", so there must be a reason for you to know the language if it wasn't just a lucid dream.

I have heard different languages and other things before. It's a tuning problem. It may not have been slavic at all, that may have been your projection of your lak of understanding. If it happens again relax and see if you can control the tone and cadence of the words. Think of it like tuning a radio until you can get it right.

• Like 1

I think if your to the conscious state where you can perceive part of both realities while awake, you should be able to stay in that state long enough to move your real body. The woman what ever she was can communicate, instead of repeating what she says write it down. Go to a language translator and you will have your answers. You could have had a guide contact. Usually if you don't know their language you still comprehend what they are "saying", so there must be a reason for you to know the language if it wasn't just a lucid dream.

I don't think I can move my real body in that state because it's frozen; that's why I can move my spirit body.

I forgot to mention that for some reason I felt like I should be repeating her words. It was like she would say part of a mantra and then stop because she knew I would repeat that part right afterwards, and then she would continue with another part of it. This went on for like 4 lines of it before it stopped. It definitely sounded like a mantra of some sort.

The mantra might be the reason I was actually able to see my "spirit limbs" for the first time. I'm also a language freak, so I know that it was definitely some sort of slavic language. :) It sounded like an older woman speaking, too.

Edited by psychicpowersarenice

I have heard different languages and other things before. It's a tuning problem. It may not have been slavic at all, that may have been your projection of your lak of understanding. If it happens again relax and see if you can control the tone and cadence of the words. Think of it like tuning a radio until you can get it right.

Great advice- thanks, I'll try it if it happens again! That would make sense. I think I might have freaked out if I had heard English. The Slavic language might have been a way for me to transition into getting comfortable hearing a voice during my AP experiences so that I can start hearing a language I can understand later and not flip out.

• Like 1

Btw i think you've got a cool personality,if you had repeat what the lady said. Haha

Aw, thanks. :) I felt like I was smiling while repeating it. It really amused me and I felt comfortable with it.