Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

[Merged] something weird

snappydragon

I moved from my old house to my ex husbands house recently due to losing my job. We have both had experiences with the paranormal.but not at this house, nothing we could see. I have experienced something jumping on the bed over the years, I chalked it up to possible deceased pets over the years, couldn't think what it could be other wise. It stopped when I moved here until recently when what ever is jumping or sitting on the bed, this time it was a more heavy and noticeable movement last night.

But before this my ex was giving our autistic son a bath one day. He was sitting in the bathroom while son played in the water when a scratch appeared on his arm. It appeared while he was watching it.

Well that was all that happened, so no biggie, life goes on. then tonight he was talking to his sister up stairs and he heard a rough voice saying his name. So hmm, maybe there is something going on. He's lived here for a year and nothing really going on. Oh, we joked it was haunted and I said there is a spirit in the upper corner of the living room, mostly because its an old house. So is it haunted? why a wait of about a year, then stuff going on? Did me moving in have something to do with it?

I have found ,sometimes specific people's combines energies ,attract much much more ,than just one of them alone.

I have one friend . We both have "stuff" ,but put us together,and it goes exponential .

The fact your little boy is the target ,means you must be diligent about watching what goes on .

Edited by Simbi Laveau

It was my ex that has this happening, but reading my post, I can see why it was confusing, sorry. Yea I think that's true that the combined energies are influencing what is going on. Its my ex, Bob, that seems to be targeted, with the scratch and the voice. At an old home I lived at, that was my moms before me, I would hear voices call my name right in my ear all the time, and door would be knocked and no one there. But only one time since then after I moved out. we will see what happens.I have a few friends who I could have come cleanse the home, and a sensitive to tell me what is up.

All the beings around people calling their names & sitting on their beds etc are the peoples own guardians. The guardians are far more active when young children are around because children have a different type of guardian, & so if you brought a child into the house with you then that's where the new phenomena is coming from.

My guardian sits on my bed & moves around every night. Guardians change size because they control space, so sometimes they are small & sometimes large.

Guardians can see the history of the house & they can choose to appear as someone who lived there before. This & other tactics allow them to appear or manifest phenomena without revealing their identity.

They usually become very active & even frighteningly so when the child they are guarding is in danger of some kind. So the best way to keep a guardian passive & stop it creating frightening phenomena is to make sure the child's life is 100% safe & secure. If there is a loose stair etc in the home, or a savage dog next door that could attack the child, or a dangerous well or cliff nearby, then the guardian will start creating frightening phenomena to make the parents more alert & hopefully pay more attention to the child's safety.

So make sure the child's environment is 150% safe at all times & you'll find the phenomena more or less stops.

• Like 1

my son is an adult but he is autistic, so would probably be watched over more than any other adult. He lived here with his father before I moved in. His autism brings him to dangerous behavior such as walking in the road, he doesn't know danger. We watch over him 24/7. He did do something to his toes on his left foot they were bruised badly. We tried to take him to er but he refused. Waiting on visiting physicions to get back with us. So there is a bit of danger.

I believe in guardians angels and guides, but I really don't think that this is that in this case. Due to the scratch. the voices I heard calling my name was a different voice each time. Once my voice, then my second exs voice. other times I didn't recognize the voices.

I have no idea what son see's he is pretty much nonverbal, as in says a few words, but its garbled, and not enough that We can ask him, even though we do! lol, then he smiles. After his grandfather died, who lived in the same house, He would look in his grandpas chair and say poppa.

Edited by snappydragon
  • Like 1

Hi again

Well it must be your own guardian bringing extra energy into the place. When my adult kids are about to visit me, even before I know they're coming, my guardian becomes more powerful & creates more phenomena. Your guardian is getting together with the other guardians in the house & they magnify each others energies.

Guardians can speak in any voice, male, female, adult, child etc, even other languages & alien languages. Usually they manifest symbolic phenomena, so each thing they manifest should have some significance or relate to some type of concept that they are trying to get across to you.. They keep other spirits etc away from each person so there's never any need to feel that an evil spirit has invaded you. In every case such as yours there is some type of danger in or around the premises & the people are so busy calling exorcists & packing their things etc that they fail to see the big picture. Like if there is a loose step they may assume that someone tripped & died there yrs before & their ghost is still there. They don't usually think to just fix the step instead, which is all they really had to do to stop the phenomena.

When my kids were in danger I would hear their voices calling my name & yet they had not called to me, it was only spiritual voices calling me. I even hear the voices of people thousands of miles away & it turns out they were thinking of me or needed my help at the time.

The scratch is strange. The beings live behind the veil & they carry a sharp reed that they pass through the veil to manipulate things & people's body language & movements. My guess is one of the guardian beings used its reed to cause the scratch to awaken the person to the fact that there are other presences in the place.

Often guardians just want the people to know that they are not alone & people freak out instead. Still the scratch is unusual & possibly was a desperate attempt to show the person that they are not alone.

Edited by Perfection

Thank you. I will think that over. The father who was scratched has a lot of health problems but works hard to take care of our son. We both have issues with health and a lot of pain maybe that is why they were getting his attention, to care for himself.

I have been told I have a lot of angels around me. would that be the guardians .

We have no plans for an exorcism or are planning to leave. Though we have these things happening, and are wondering what is up, its not really scary, just a surprise. We are used to odd things happening, have since we met. A lot of paranormal stuff going on at different times in our lives.

Last night we had lights on the wall swinging back and forth at night. two dots of light. We tried to,cover the window, and block the light, all kinds of things, could not figure out the light source

Edited by snappydragon

It stopped when I moved here until recently when what ever is jumping or sitting on the bed, this time it was a more heavy and noticeable movement last night.

To show that it is your own guardian & is connected to your mind you could try asking it with your mind to move back & forth a little or side to side. Just ask with your mind & not your voice.

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I know it sounds funny, but I did a thread about the things going around in my house, such as scrathes on my sons father, hearing something call his name, and the strange lights on the wall, Well now we have phantom poop smell. I got a lot of responses before, but I think this is something different now. We cant find the source. We have cleaned the whole room. Its not all the time, it will hit you then be gone in a second. And no its not farts. First it was just him, then I smelled it a few times.

To go back a real long way, I told a story about a childhood haunt of a large black wolf, along with other paranornal stuff that has happened to our families and ourselves through the years. I allways thought it was a protector. My ex thinks it was demonic (not my sons father). And that it has affected me all my life and led me through some crazy stuff. Ok, we arent too scared. Only one person was hurt the only mildly. I still have something jumping or sitting on my bed. That's all they are doing. Just curious because some would say the poopy smell directs it toward being demonic. But I have been in the precense of that and I get none of that feeling here at this house.

I couldn't believe this title.

Sounds like you only want a paranormal answer though.

• Like 1