Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -
Sign in to follow this  
GoldenWolf

Michele Bachmann Figures Why Not

GoldenWolf

http://www.theonion.com/articles/michele-bachmann-figures-why-not-introduces-homose,32641/

WASHINGTON—Saying that she’ll be gone soon anyway so she might as well, Minnesota congresswoman Michele Bachmann introduced H.R. 259: The Homosexual Decapitation Act, which would give the United States government legal authority to behead any gay U.S. Citizen. “I figured, eh, why not; I’m not running for reelection in 2014, I have nothing to lose, and I’ve been sitting on this bill for nearly five years, so what’s it going to hurt to finally throw it into the mix,” Bachmann said of the piece of legislation which, if passed, would create Homosexual Decapitation Centers throughout the country where handcuffed gay people would be taken to have their heads chopped off. “I’m also planning on introducing a Hang All The Muslims bill, the Abortion Doctor Castration Act, and H.R. 264, which would allow me to rip the throat out of any citizen who doesn’t believe in creationism. Rip it out with my teeth.” At press time, every new piece of legislation introduced by Bachmann had received more than 10 Republican cosponsors.

-------------------------

I thought this was a joke at first, but I seen she said she had been sitting on it for five years.

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

It's from the Onion. It's satire. Not funny, but given that you've been convinced, then it's done it's job of satarising Bachman.

• Like 3

The Big Boss
Godzilla-Facepalm-godzilla-30354011-640-387.jpg

Yamato

Bachmann is one of the most dangerous republicans in the federal government given her foreign policy positions. I hope she finds something in the private sector to do rather than aspire to even more power over our people in some higher office.

She gives good speeches and does have some redeeming qualities though most politicians do.

• Like 3

lightly

Bachmann is one of the most dangerous republicans in the federal government given her foreign policy positions. I hope she finds something in the private sector to do rather than aspire to even more power over our people in some higher office.

She gives good speeches and does have some redeeming qualities though most politicians do.

Nope. she's pure evil and Insane.

• Like 1

Sir Wearer of Hats

does have some redeeming qualities though most politicians do.

suh as her retiring from politics.

• Like 1

Jeremiah65

Sometimes...crazy is just crazy.

We like to label all these mental illnesses and "challenges" into politically correct speech...but sometimes...crazy is just crazy.

The woman always struck me as being a total loony toon...I often wondered how in the world she got on the committees she was on...it makes you wonder about the selection process for these committees..."Excuse me, but did anyone bother to sit down and spend 5 minutes in conversation with this person before recommending them for the committee?"

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 1

F3SS

Halfway through the paragraph I'm thinking wtf this ain't real. Glanced at the link and read no further. Get this out of the politics forum. Goodness, the Onion is as old as the Internet and people still get tricked by it.

• Like 3

EnderOTD

This is real, The Onion is just as credible as CNN, Fox, and MSNBC. They're all equally hilarious.

Its sad she is the self appointed leader of the Tea Party, she preaches about people who shirk taxes but pays none herself, her husband runs a faith based "charity" that treats people for psychological disorders. He is an advocate of the pray the gay away program, while likely being a homosexual himself. His so called clinic is considered a charity because its a "religious institution" therefore holds a tax exempt status. Their family has continually fostered orphans and getting a paltry sum from the ebil gobernment that she wants to tear down. Really this woman is the biggest bold face liar that my state has elected since its inception, falsifying accusations about another one of our representatives, Keith Ellison, as being apart of the radical Muslim Brotherhood, simply because he happens to be Muslim. Glad to see her go, and equally happy i wasn't in her district.

Edited by EnderOTD