Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

I know I'm not human... What am I?

Shiro

I'm going to hazard a guess here that since the OP hasn't been back since the day after their first post, they are likely not going to be coming back so advice addressed to them is probably moot.

Maybe the mothership came back for him.

• Like 2

• 4 months later...

i think it's sad that folks tell you to go to a doc.. i do relate to have similar feelings...and experiences not all of them tough... i hope that you will find an answer..one day. i still have not found mine... but it's hard to go by day by day knowing you are different and people telling you you're crazy..my advice is find peace with being here in this place and time and try to enjoy your life. Answers come when your ready and when you dont expect it in my believe..doubt and feeling separate and are not good energies...they isolate you..don't try to fit in try to be happy with yourself and you will find the right environment around you in a way you never expected...i have learned that patience and accepting yourself is more important sometimes than a answer

• Like 1

also i don't see the urgency of some people responding to this..... this is a blog unexplained-mysteries if you cant handle it don't tell folks to go to a doc.... you yourself should go to a doc for signing up in the first place to tell people to see a doc on a blog called unexplained-mysteries :tu:

• Like 1

No..when people come here claiming they are not human and making all sorts of outlandish claim, we are NOT obligated to nod in acquiescence.

Sometimes people need to be told they are just like the rest of us and their feelings of "speshulness" is not really warranted.

I think we all have felt, at one time or another, that we are not "human" or that we don't belong here but that is all normal stuff too. All part of the human psyche.

Not all of us are here to feed into fantasies or personal delusions.

• Like 1

Yeah gonna agree w/ Ryu.

claiming to be some other species is just ludicrous.

I mean hell, my granny *****ed a gorilla, you don't see me running around claiming to be a quarter ape......

where'd my banana go?

It seems the poster of the question havent returned to the forum since 2nd of june :) I dont think he was joking. I hope he is feeling better or getting along fine in his search. It is very difficult to find the appropriate language to advice people to get professional help simply because we dont understand much about human soul and causes of mental conditions.

• Like 1

also i don't see the urgency of some people responding to this..... this is a blog unexplained-mysteries if you cant handle it don't tell folks to go to a doc.... you yourself should go to a doc for signing up in the first place to tell people to see a doc on a blog called unexplained-mysteries :tu:

No, actually it is a forum. Don't ask questions if you don't like the answers.
  • Like 2

Helllo there ! I believe you . Let me be your first true friend . I ll try and help you with finding your true ID . And to expand your powers. And we will search for more beings like yourself !There must be more of your kind out there . You are special . Lets find them all . And give them a place to call home !

Siro,

May I ask, if you are not human how are you surviving here? What do you feel you are? Alien? If so how can you live on human food and water and in our atmosphere without assistance? Do you have a birth certificate?

To be 100% honest here I just think you think you are different and not accepted by your piers, and in such your mind has made up a story so you can accept that. Believe me you are human, if you were not someone would have cut you up into bits to have a look.

Have you been sick before? if so did human meds help you feel better? Cause if you were not human it stands to reason that human meds wouldn't have worked (or to a lesser degree)

How do you react to sun, rain, air? The same as a human does I would think. Or do you feel you are the first of the x-men? a human that has mutated into more? if that is the case then AWESOME and I would very much like to be the first recruit I can fly a plane and Im a pretty handy fighter...

But alas this is not the case, your sub conscience mind needs to find acceptance in the things that the mind cant, and that is you are different and that you struggle to relate to people. Do you have many friends? So in order to justify this to yourself you think your are so different to everyone else that. So sorry to say but the faster you believe you breath the same air as I do, and you are made the same way I was the faster you will be able to be the real you and be AWESOME at it.

Stop looking for excuses in the haze of confusion and start looking for things that make you happy.

Good luck bud

• 2 weeks later...

Very well said

I have to agree with DBunker. I would venture to say you would benefit from some couch time. Sounds like you have an identity crisis or an inferiority complex going on or possibly a mixture of the two. Take my word for it, seeing a shrink is not a sign of weakness, quite the contrary, being able to recognize that you need help then getting it is a serious strength. I urge you to take that first step and see it through. You have nothing to loose and everything to gain.

Edited by keninsc

It seems the poster of the question havent returned to the forum since 2nd of june :) I dont think he was joking. I hope he is feeling better or getting along fine in his search. It is very difficult to find the appropriate language to advice people to get professional help simply because we dont understand much about human soul and causes of mental conditions.

What she said.

Psychic alien vampire dinosaur?

• 2 months later...

Shiro:

You think you are not human your are Not the only one who thinks that in this world. There is 70% of people in this world that have thought at one point in their life they were'nt human. Althought what surprises me with you is you seem to think you have some sort of power. if you still come read up on these comments i would like you to read Answer the Questions im going to ask.

1: Can you understand different language even though you have never study them?

2: Do you sometimes have one or two hours uncounted for in some of your days maybe like twice a month?

3: When your drifting of to sleep an your in the trance stage were your half asleep and half awake do you hear a voice calling your name or saying a word that you don't understand?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I was actually reading this one for fun, since it sounded like something I might have felt say 5-8 years ago (teens...) but now, the last comment before mine really caught my attention, and specifically point 3:

3: When your drifting of to sleep an your in the trance stage were your half asleep and half awake do you hear a voice calling your name or saying a word that you don't understand?

I have actually experienced this, and really often at that. To be honest it creeps me out, especially if I happen to be alone in the house. I know it's a bit off-topic, but since the OP hasn't been around, I think it's okay to drift a bit. So does anyone have any insight of what it means/what causes it (it=read the quote)?

Edited by uuner
  • Like 1

I was actually reading this one for fun, since it sounded like something I might have felt say 5-8 years ago (teens...) but now, the last comment before mine really caught my attention, and specifically point 3:

I have actually experienced this, and really often at that. To be honest it creeps me out, especially if I happen to be alone in the house. I know it's a bit off-topic, but since the OP hasn't been around, I think it's okay to drift a bit. So does anyone have any insight of what it means/what causes it (it=read the quote)?

uuner: it may be hypnagogic hallucination you're experiencing:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hypnagogia

Specifically:

"Hypnagogic hallucinations are often auditory or have an auditory component. Like the visuals, hypnagogic sounds vary in intensity from faint impressions to loud noises, such as crashes and bangs (exploding head syndrome). People may imagine their own name called or a doorbell ringing. Snatches of imagined speech are common. While typically nonsensical and fragmented, these speech events can occasionally strike the individual as apt comments on—or summations of—their thoughts at the time. They often contain word play, neologisms and made-up names. Hypnagogic speech may manifest as the subject's own "inner voice", or as the voices of others: familiar people or strangers. More rarely, poetry or music is heard." (Wikipedia)

I've experienced it a few times myself. It really spooked me, until I learned what it was!

Edited by simplybill

It seems the poster of the question havent returned to the forum since 2nd of june :)

In the absence of the OP to answer any questions, there's little point in keeping this thread open.

*Closed*

• Like 1