Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain still owns the US

Mr Right Wing

Hi All

Americans believe that the United States of America became a seperate country following its War of Independance against the British in 1783.

However what actually happened was the setting up of the USA as a corporation subject to British maritime law. If you dont believe me then when you watch Obama speaking what do you think the gold border around your flag signifies?

So if the US is just a corporation not a country wheres the evidence? Should we look for the Queen signing off acts of Parliment which automatically apply to the USA - http://www.legislati...8/contents/made - it isnt the only one.

The one above was the Queen dictating social security legislation to the IRS. Still think you're independant?

Edited by Giant Killer B
  • Haha 1

I won't agree or disagree because I am not in the know of that situation, but holy hell that would be the most wicked cover ever!

• Like 1

Iiinnnttteeerreessstttiinnnggg.........

Hey,I always wished I had been born in England ^_^

• Like 2

You love us really! Just wondering if the connection has something to do with the Commonwealth? Anyhow "Hello dear Royal Subjects" :w00t:

Edit to add: or Social Security benefits?

Edited by Star of the Sea
  • Like 4

I'm thinking "if you think your police are thugs, wait until you meet the Met!"

• Like 7

Maybe the Queen can do a better job at managing us then Obama? :whistle:

(Plz don't hurt me Obama fans for that comment :innocent: .)

• Like 6

I think this is maybe why?

Although the Crown Dependencies of Jersey, Guernsey and the Isle of Man are also under the sovereignty of the British Crown, they are in a different constitutional relationship with the United Kingdom.[5][6][7] The British Overseas Territories and Crown Dependencies are themselves distinct from the Commonwealth of Nations, a voluntary association of 54 countries mostly with historic links to the British Empire.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/British_overseas_territories

• Like 1

You love us really! Just wondering if the connection has something to do with the Commonwealth. Anyhow "Hello Dear Royal Subjects" :w00t:

Americans are oblivious -

1. The Constitiution for the United States of America is written (notice I say for not of).

2. A war of independance begins.

3. The British Monarch very kindly finances both sides (directly and indirectly through France).

4. America wins the war and both sides sign the Treaty of Paris 1783

5. Article number 4 means America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown - http://en.wikipedia...._of_Paris_(1783)

6. America is bankrupt forcing it to seek finance which it gets through a British bank (it later became the Rothschild Group).

7. Finance is only granted on the condition the USA as a country is abolished and replaced with a corporation of the same name. The reason being is Britain wants legal ownership of American land as security incase it cant meet its debt repayments.

8. The IRS is created to collect the taxes which are used for the debt repayments. The IRS pays the income tax to the IMF which pays it to the British Crown.

9. To make all these legal changes a new consitituition is written - The Constituition of the United States of America (for swapped to of which in legal jargon signifies the constituition of a corporation).

10. The US corporation is still repaying its debts to Britain today. Corporations have no legal authority to create laws but because of legal fiction it holds power over the American people. The Queen can and does create laws for the US which it has to obey because it isnt a country its a British corporation.

Edited by Giant Killer B
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does this mean I'm not allowed to have a gun anymore?

• Like 4

Americans are oblivious -

1. The Constitiution for the United States of America is written (notice I say for not of).

2. A war of independance begins.

3. The British Monarch very kindly finances both sides (directly and indirectly through France).

4. America wins the war and both sides sign the Treaty of Paris 1783

5. Article number 4 means America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown - http://en.wikipedia...._of_Paris_(1783)

6. America is bankrupt forcing it to seek finance which it gets through a British bank (it later became the Rothschild Group).

7. Finance is only granted on the condition the USA as a country is abolished and replaced with a corporation of the same name. The reason being is Britain wants legal ownership of American land as security incase it cant meet its debt repayments.

8. The IRS is created to collect the taxes which are used for the debt repayments. The IRS pays the income tax to the IMF which pays it to the British Crown.

9. To make all these legal changes a new consitituition is written - The Constituition of the United States of America (for swapped to of which in legal jargon signifies the constituition of a corporation).

10. The US corporation is still repaying its debts to Britain today. Corporations have no legal authority to create laws but because of legal fiction it holds power over the American people. The Queen can and does create laws for the US which it has to obey because it isnt a country its a British corporation.

Sounds like a lot of speculation starting from point 5. Article number 4 says:

It is agreed that creditors on either side shall meet with no lawful impediment to the recovery of the full value in sterling money of all bona fide debts heretofore contracted.

This is different from "America agrees to pay all debts owed to the British Crown" as you simply mention as a fact. In fact Britain ended up paying 45% of all private creditors claims.

http://www.answers.c...c/british-debts

Edited by Black Red Devil
  • Like 1

@shrooma, I didn't remove your other post(s) ( although I'm not sure how you thought it was remotely acceptable) but I removed the last one. If you have any questions regarding moderator actions please feel free to address it via pm and stop derailing this thread.

Edited by Daughter of the Nine Moons

This is bs.

http://www.ushistory.org/declaration/images/trumbull-large1.jpg

We, therefore, the Representatives of the united States of America, in General Congress, Assembled, appealing to the Supreme Judge of the world for the rectitude of our intentions, do, in the Name, and by Authority of the good People of these Colonies, solemnly publish and declare, That these United Colonies are, and of Right ought to be Free and Independent States; that they are Absolved from all Allegiance to the British Crown, and that all political connection between them and the State of Great Britain, is and ought to be totally dissolved;

http://www.archives.gov/exhibits/charters/declaration_transcript.html

• Like 6

Hi All

Americans believe that the United States of America became a seperate country following its War of Independance against the British in 1783.

However what actually happened was the setting up of the USA as a corporation subject to British maritime law. If you dont believe me then when you watch Obama speaking what do you think the gold border around your flag signifies?

So if the US is just a corporation not a country wheres the evidence? Should we look for the Queen signing off acts of Parliment which automatically apply to the USA - http://www.legislati...8/contents/made - it isnt the only one.

The one above was the Queen dictating social security legislation to the IRS. Still think you're independant?

Hi All

Hi All

No, that was what the second war of revolution was about or the war of 1812. You see the british were fighting nepola and they would stop our merchant ships and claim some of the crew were deserted british sailers. So, we declared war. When the was over the brits stopped kkidnapping our citizens.

• Like 2

Laws are bent towards corporations benefit. This is very evident from the unjustifiable punishments that are dished out for example against those who pirate music/movies/etc.

LOL This is one of the funniest threads I've seen here in a long time.

I've heard this argument before, it seems, but I cannot recall how it was refuted, so I guess I'll just have to say, "God save the Queen," or is that "Long live the Queen," or perhaps "God give the Queen, America?"

We really don't care, as the Bush dynasty proved, and the Clinton's may yet prove, we're about as close as you can get to royalty, anyway. We're just little people with a big ole stick.

• Like 2

Honestly wouldn't be that surprising. Regardless...I always find there to be something fishy about western leaders, particularly British and American, in that so many seem to be related to each other and British royalty time and time again.

The royals in europe would marry each other, to prevent war. I don't know how we americans got involved.

If we still belong to Britain I want a castle and a title... :yes:

Of course, that would be hilarious, to see a bunch of Rednecks as peers of the realm...LOL...

• Like 4

Wow, this one sure beats all paranoia we usually see...

• Like 2

If we still belong to Britain I want a castle and a title... :yes:

Of course, that would be hilarious, to see a bunch of Rednecks as peers of the realm...LOL...

The Buckingham Hillbillies,and their world famous collection of Vintage Moonshine.

• Like 2

At the end of world war two all countries involved in the war owed the US. Either for the weapons they bought to fight the axes or the axis for damages. So if england owed us, I don't see how we owe them anything.

• Like 1

The Buckingham Hillbillies,and their world famous collection of Vintage Moonshine.

:yes: Yup...we'd also win the award for "Most Redneck Castle" with our collection of broken down tractors and trucks on our lawn.....

• Like 1

:yes: Yup...we'd also win the award for "Most Redneck Castle" with our collection of broken down tractors and trucks on our lawn.....

It would make a pretty good reality TV show.Duck Dynasty with Polo on the back lawn.

• Like 2