Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain still owns the US

Mr Right Wing

Find an original copy its for not of.

Go right ahead. What you talkin about?

Speaking of debts owed, Most parts of the world would be speaking German or Japanese if not for the US intervention in WWII.

• Like 2

*removes U.S. flag and puts out Union Jack flag* character0233.gif

bloody yanks, staying over there, in their own country, not stealin' all our jobs, not claiming all our benefits, what kind of ******* europeans do they think they are eh?!

Why we're independent Europeans of course, cousin Shrooma. :yes:

Oh look at the English time! It's past tea time over there. Got to put on the kettle.

• Like 2

I believe you have your answer from us americans. The true government of the USA.

• Like 1

I believe you have your answer from us americans. The true government of the USA.

Excuse the giggle....

• Like 1

No, that was what the second war of revolution was about or the war of 1812. You see the british were fighting nepola and they would stop our merchant ships and claim some of the crew were deserted british sailers. So, we declared war. When the was over the brits stopped kkidnapping our citizens.

Actually that practice stopped before war was declared. But the warhawks in Congress wanted a war so it went forward anyway.

Well good to see America back in the Commonwealth. Now just relax as we put in proper healthcare reform and get you use to real beer. :P

• Like 1

And it's good to be back in the Communistwealth.

I am prepared to do, as my Canadian cousins have to do now, and get that second job so I can afford to pay for that health insurance.

So, without further ado, I want some real dam beer... NOW :lol:

• Like 2

:yes: Yup...we'd also win the award for "Most Redneck Castle" with our collection of broken down tractors and trucks on our lawn.....

I'll set up a cabin and still on the lawn of Buckingham palace and say 'Hey Grannie, your American cousin is here for a visit.'
  • Like 3

Actually that practice stopped before war was declared. But the warhawks in Congress wanted a war so it went forward anyway.

Well good to see America back in the Commonwealth. Now just relax as we put in proper healthcare reform and get you use to real beer. :P

I thought you brits drank ale. Me I don'tdrink beer r ale.

I thought you brits drank ale. Me I don'tdrink beer r ale.

See the bonus of rejoining the Commonwealth is you don't get just the beer that the British drink but a wide range of superior brews. ;)

See the bonus of rejoining the Commonwealth is you don't get just the beer that the British drink but a wide range of superior brews. ;)

Which does me no good because I don't drink that poison.

• 9 months later...

Hi All

Americans believe that the United States of America became a seperate country following its War of Independance against the British in 1783.

However what actually happened was the setting up of the USA as a corporation subject to British maritime law. If you dont believe me then when you watch Obama speaking what do you think the gold border around your flag signifies?

So if the US is just a corporation not a country wheres the evidence? Should we look for the Queen signing off acts of Parliment which automatically apply to the USA - http://www.legislati...8/contents/made - it isnt the only one.

The one above was the Queen dictating social security legislation to the IRS. Still think you're independant?

With regard to "SUPPLEMENTARY AGREEMENT AMENDING THE AGREEMENT ON SOCIAL SECURITY BETWEEN THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED KINGDOM OF GREAT BRITAIN AND NORTHERN IRELAND AND THE GOVERNMENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA" This is as it says:- A Supplementary Agreement is a further amendment to a lawful agreement. This particular amendment is in relation to Social Security Law, RE Reciprocal Benefit agreements between countries, in this case between UK and America. These agreements are made between lots of countries so that citizens from one country can claim benefit in another country.The UK has two-way agreements with some other countries

about social security. If you are going to any of the countries

listed, go to www.dwp.gov.uk/international

Barbados

Bermuda

Canada

Israel

Jamaica

Japan*

Jersey and Guernsey

Korea*

Mauritius

New Zealand

Philippines

Turkey

USA

Republics of former Yugoslavia – this means the Republics of

Bosnia-Herzegovina, Croatia, Macedonia and Serbia

*The Double Contributions Conventions for Japan and the

Republic of Korea only cover social security contribution liability

and do not include benefits.

So the document is only to be read only with reference to UK agreements with America and is not evidence that America is 'owned' by UK.

Well, this is about a 10 months old thread and the OP is no longer with us, but just for the record:

Americans are oblivious -

1. The Constitiution for the United States of America is written (notice I say for not of).

2. A war of independance begins.

The American Revolutionary War ended in 1983. The U.S. Constitution was not drafted until 1987, after the failure of the original American government, the Articles of Confederation, failed due to having a weak central government and limited federal powers.

Basically, the U.S. Constitution was a coup d'etat overthrowing the previously state-centered and minimally powered government in favor of a stronger central government with prioritized federal powers.

Well, this is about a 10 months old thread and the OP is no longer with us, but just for the record:

The American Revolutionary War ended in 1983. The U.S. Constitution was not drafted until 1987, after the failure of the original American government, the Articles of Confederation, failed due to having a weak central government and limited federal powers.

Sheeesh...it's no wonder this country is bankrupt. 207 years is a really long war.

Edited by hacktorp
  • Like 2

No, No, and thrice NO!! :no: If the USA was really just a British Corporation then we would be flooded with Burger King, McDonalds, SubWay etc etc.... Oh noes! too late, :cry: :cry: :cry:

If we still belong to Britain I want a castle and a title... :yes:

Of course, that would be hilarious, to see a bunch of Rednecks as peers of the realm...LOL...

"Lord Sir Jim Bob "Bubba" Boudreaux celebrates with his family after being elevated to the peerage"

rednecks_zps0478710b.jpg

Edited by Taun

Speaking of debts owed, Most parts of the world would be speaking German or Japanese if not for the US intervention in WWII.

lol, no, most would be speaking russian. germany would not be split, it would be part of ussr. and so would be all countires of warsaw pact.

lol, no, most would be speaking russian. germany would not be split, it would be part of ussr. and so would be all countires of warsaw pact.

Wow. Really? You just quoted someone from eight months ago.

Wow. Really? You just quoted someone from eight months ago.

Well seeing as the thread has been bumped...

What a load of crap, reminds me of the FMOTL woo.

Can I add this though, England may not own America but we definitely pwn them ;)

Edited to add, the winky smiley at the end of the last sentence is an indication that that sentence was in jest.

Edited by Junior Chubb
  • Like 1

If The USA is owned by Britain, wouldn't they have imported a few of our dentists?

• Like 1

Lulz...

I heard this somewhere before and forget all the specifics.

So...is this where we all go hat in hand to Buckingham Palace and say "Ok, jokes over your Majesty...you can have us back now"...???

Money has always been the core of everything. We like to believe our Founding Fathers built this country on the ideals coming out from the age of enlightenment. Science, knowledge, freedom, equality for all...

Much more to the truth that the West Indies trading companies saw a way to make more money.