Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Britain still owns the US

Mr Right Wing

well good. they can pay off the deficit and give me some sort of dole.

• Like 2

Your Majesty, we've come to ask for our Country back

Well , you can't have it, you 'orrible little American Colonials !

Well, we've brought along a few people who might change your mind ?

Really ? Who ?

Well, there's George Washington, Theodore Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan....

Don't be silly, they're all dead !

No, they're moored off Portsmouth Sound, along with Carl Vinson, Abraham Lincoln, George HW Bush, Nimitz ....

Oh... your aircraft carriers ? I SEE... well....

Also, we've taken the liberty of having the 509th Bomber Wing fly over your Palace...

Really ? Well, I can't see them !!

No, you really can't, can you ? And neither can your radars. We're rather proud of that !

What ? OH.... oh..... I ... see.

Excellent your majesty. If you could just sign here... and here.... thank you. We'll see ourselves out.

Bugger !

Amazing how much world control UK had at one point...now they're just Batman's Robin.

The_British_Empire.png

• Like 2

Amazing how much world control UK had at one point...now they're just Batman's Robin.

*image removed*

Looks like we had to unchain our pets ;)

• Like 1

• 5 years later...

the American war of independance was not won by any side, the war ended in the houses of parliament, as the cost of keep sending reinforcements of weapons from the UK to the British Forces was costing far much, both wars ended with Treaties and Agreements, I beleive the Americans did not want France to have any impact in Agreement Talks the Americans said they wanted talks with the British themsevles, so what was finally agreed well that any ones guess, I know it must been like fighting aginst your family due to most Americans have roots in the UK, Obama included, and Trump as made it well known of his Roots in Scotland many times and continue to do so, 

the UN was formed by the UK and it was Churchill who handed down the Humans Rights for the UN in Congress in 1948, it was not the President of the US, Churchill also stated, Every American and Brit have the Rights to walk down any Street side-by-side with each other in safety in the US and the UK, this includes the Native American also, the problems I have with the US, out of every Country that was under British Rule, America have come off the worse, and the lack of free healthcare in the US for the Poor and Native Americans is a major problem when the US thought Obama was working towards this in comes a complete nutcase that holds no political intellagance whatsoever, 

As for the British Empirer, people have said the Empirer is still with us but a form of the Commonwealth which has 53 members and the Queen is Head-of-State over 15 Commonwealth Memberstates, http://thecommonwealth.org/member-countries 

so that you know, I am English residing in England. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Raymond C said:

as the cost of keep sending reinforcements of weapons from the UK to the British Forces was costing far much, both wars ended with Treaties and Agreements

Therefore the American's won the war, as the treaties removed British rule.

Losing a war because you can't afford to fight it, is still losing the war.

Edited by RAyMO
  • Like 2

I would suggest you read the Treaty of Paris, The Treaty of Paris of 1783, was a peace treaty negotiated between the United States and Great Britain that officially ended the revolutionary war and recognized the independence of the thirteen states. The United States and Britain sent people to France to develop a Peace Treaty. as I said America did not win their war of independence, the American Dependence was Negotiated between America and the British. Once it was agreed in the House of Parliament. 

As for the 1812 War, Wellington needed to move his troops from the US to France to fight the Battle of Waterloo, the war against the US again ended with Treaties as British Force could not be two places at once, winning the Battle of Waterloo was more important than winning a War against the US, the only reason why the 1812 War came about due to the US attacked Canada and with Canada been member of the Empire the British had a Duty to defend Canada.  

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, RAyMO said:

Therefore the American's won the war, as the treaties removed British rule.

Losing a war because you can't afford to fight it, is still losing the war.

To be fair, we just said "sod it, if you really want to drink tea using cold sea water, so be it." And all your subsequent problems - such as your obsession with vile coffee - are a consequence of your inability to sit down and have a nice cup of tea.  Which, as the rest of the world knows, solves everything :)  

• Like 1

post-119714-0-63113500-1461547324.jpg

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Raymond C said:

was a peace treaty negotiated between the United States and Great Britain that officially ended the revolutionary war and recognized the independence of the thirteen states.

negotiated from a position of defeat on the british side.

• Thanks 1

the wording in the negotiated treaty what makes the difference how the war ended, for further evidence please see the video on youtube  

2 hours ago, Raymond C said:

the wording in the negotiated treaty what makes the difference how the war ended, for further evidence please see the video on youtube  

Mate, that YouTube video takes the fast train to Looney.

I have not seen any evidences in supporting Americans independence other than what I have read and watched, unless it can be proved the video is fast train Looney the facts in the video remain. I not going to disagree with the Americans themselves, what the Americans were learned in schools is in conflicts with the facts. 

12 minutes ago, Raymond C said:

I have not seen any evidences in supporting Americans independence other than what I have read and watched, unless it can be proved the video is fast train Looney the facts in the video remain. I not going to disagree with the Americans themselves, what the Americans were learned in schools is in conflicts with the facts. 

I think the absence of Betty on their currency is a fairly obvious sign of American non-Crown ownershipness. 

• Thanks 1

On 7/6/2019 at 3:42 PM, Essan said:

To be fair, we just said "sod it, if you really want to drink tea using cold sea water, so be it." And all your subsequent problems - such as your obsession with vile coffee - are a consequence of your inability to sit down and have a nice cup of tea.  Which, as the rest of the world knows, solves everything :)  

Mmmmmmmm...coffeeeeee!!

The sun never sets on the british empire

4 hours ago, Impedancer said:

The sun never sets on the british empire

That's because it no longer rises on it :P;) 

• Haha 2

On 3/13/2014 at 9:45 PM, Yamato said:

24939d1097467054-post-your-owned-pics-owned_baby.jpg

Just realized I havent seen Yamato in years. He was very active when I started. Wonder what happened to him

I've wondered too. He and a few others disappeared around the 2016 election. Him, questionmark, ninjadude and Frank Merton. I always wonder if the older ones are still with us. I know Frank always said he was old and sick.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, F3SS said:

I've wondered too. He and a few others disappeared around the 2016 election. Him, questionmark, ninjadude and Frank Merton. I always wonder if the older ones are still with us. I know Frank always said he was old and sick.

Yeah I always felt Frank passed away.

As for ninja and question mark , they probably had heart attacks after the 2016 election results lol

Edited by spartan max2

Just now, spartan max2 said:

Yeah I always felt Frank passed away.

As for ninja and question mark , they probably had heart attacks after the 2016 election results lol

Me too.

I know ninja was already on his way out cause he said as much. Something like he didn't want to be here just to here everyone tell him he was wrong. I'm pretty sure everyone really meant Merc lol. I checked QM's profile a while back and he last checked in August 2016 so I'm not sure about him. I don't think he'd have left to avoid debate. He was one of the most active posters on the forum. You never know. I'm pretty sure he was in his 60s.

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, F3SS said:

Me too.

I know ninja was already on his way out cause he said as much. Something like he didn't want to be here just to here everyone tell him he was wrong. I'm pretty sure everyone really meant Merc lol. I checked QM's profile a while back and he last checked in August 2016 so I'm not sure about him. I don't think he'd have left to avoid debate. He was one of the most active posters on the forum. You never know. I'm pretty sure he was in his 60s.

Yeah the sad part of UM. When long term members dissapear you never really know why :(

• Like 1