Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Intuitive Readings

wanisika

Dear All,

Interestingly, I found myself love to help people to overcome their concerns.

So, I would like to provide free readings to everyone who needs more insight about their situation except health issues.

All you need to do is asking me your question with your sincere intention.

Remember to state the country you live when you ask me a question.

Question:

I'll deeply appreciate if you can provide feedback in this same thread after you get free readings from me. With your confirmation through feedback, then I'll be able to help you by offering my guidance. Please let me know if you think my reading is not accurate for your situation so that I can improve more of my intuition. If you don't want to get guidance, that's okay. Just let me know as I truly respect your free will.

Love and Blessings to all of you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika
  • Like 3

QUESTION : Will i ever meet him.

Dear Truth-A,

I'm sorry that I'm unable to answer your question directly because future can be changed based on your "current" decision. But, I can give you more insights about your and "his" situations. You're loyal and reliable friend. But, you can be controlling and may value principles and rules over all else. You're very careful about everything you do, and sometimes gets so caught up in the details that progress is halted. You may hide something from "him" or yourself. "He" may also hide something from you, which cause you to feel confusion and fear. Your current emotions related to illusion, fear, indecision, confusion, doubt, unknown, hidden things, and deep emotions. "He" may have nightmares, or trouble sleeping due to all thoughts in his mind. That's why "he" is plagued by worry, anxiety, and fear. Because you look for truth and justice, you're willing to take risks to communicate to get closer to the truth of a situation. It seems that "he" looks for new chances for love and friendship because he wants to make a fresh start emotionally.

I hope my readings help you to get more insights!

Please let me know if my reading is not accurate. Thanks!

Love and Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Dear All,

Since my first post cannot be edited anymore, I need to add more important notes regarding free readings.

I'll deeply appreciate if you better do not ask me about "When", "Will", "Yes", "No" because you're divine creator.

You can change your own future based on your current decisions. Our future is not fixed, it's fluid!

So, your choices or decisions are neither right nor wrong. Your choices lead to your expansion of experiences.

The more detailed your question, the more accurate you'll get reading.

Thank you so much for your interest in my free intuitive reading!

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika

Question: what are the dreams and consequent thoughts about a male trying to tell me? Are these something I should be acting upon to make stop? I'm talking years. Thankyou

I would like a reading. Country: USA

I have a lot of things on my mind but I would like to know if I will be in a better place financially. Also if my personal relationships will improve.

Thank you in advance. :)

Question : Do my old friends regret what they did to me as in do they ever think of the pain they caused me ?

Question: As I become older I can feel my life completely changing, but I guess what I would like to know is are my gifts still there? And will I continue on this path of waiting, or will the path of action finally come into my life. I've been in the patience mode for a long time now.

Thank you in advance Wanisika

And if it is convient would you possibly beable to send me your answer via pm please? Thank you...

Edited by Jessem

Hello

I want to ask you to give me a reading. I want to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. Please tell me how to contact my angels and my spirit guides? Please give me a message from them. Thank you. Many blessings.

Adrian

Hi, Wanisika.

Thank-you for your kindness for offering free intuitive readings. I understand that you want the questions to be as detailed as possible. I will try to do that.

Background to Question: I have been thinking a lot about spirituality lately. I was a Bible believing Christian for a number of years and then rejected that religion because of my detailed study of the Bible and thinking it through carefully. It was difficult to do, but that is behind me now. I think as a reaction to Christianity, for a number of years I thought of myself as an atheist and rejected all things which I will broadly call spiritual. Over the last several months, however, I have come to understand that there is much more to this life, our planet, and, indeed, the universe, than just the material. I am trying to understand what it is. Don't worry, I'm not asking you to explain it all to me because I suspect each person must find their own path and that is what I am trying to do.

Question: In what way can I go about finding and coming to a firm understanding of my own personal spiritual path.

Any help would be much appreciated.

Question: what are the dreams and consequent thoughts about a male trying to tell me? Are these something I should be acting upon to make stop? I'm talking years. Thankyou

Dear lulu07,

Actions will have their own fair consequences. It means that everything will happen as it's meant to be. The truth will catch up with liars & cheaters. Responsible people will be fairly compensated. Because you may feel uncertainty or you may not want to hurt/offend someone involved, you've difficulty to make a decision now. You're ignoring your emotions and using logic to deny how you're feeling. Your ego in your mind is trying to control you by making you to think logically. As a result, your denial of truth can cause you to remain stuck in circular thinking and emotional patterns. You'll be coerced to think in other new ways. Actually, your emotion in your inner heart is your authentic self. If you feel not comfortable doing that, please don't do it. If you feel happy to do that, then do it as you like. In short, your emotion in your heart is your friend, and your ego in your mind is enemy.

You may experience surprising events like being laid off, winning lottery, discovering betrayal, unexpected pregnancy, unexpected expenses. Your or someone involved could have emotion outburst. Just set aside a little money each month and to have your emergency supplies ready. So, please be prepare as much as you can. Try to get outside of your box by getting rid of old belongings, taking a trip, trying something new, exploring new philosophy. Drastic changes are necessary in your life for your highest and best good. Please don't worry too much. Everything happens for a reason...^^

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika

I would like a reading. Country: USA

I have a lot of things on my mind but I would like to know if I will be in a better place financially. Also if my personal relationships will improve.

Thank you in advance. :)

Dear little_dreamer,

You're mature, calm, logical, critical, analytic intellect. So, your decisions are based on your professional and careful thoughts. You already completed a great deal of your work. And, you focus on maintaining the quality of your work. You'll soon be employed in steady and rewarding work. So, you need to stay strong and persevere in a thing that is near completion. Or, you're learning a great deal through work that may seem repetitive. Since you're almost near the path of mastery, please maintain your effort and positive focus until the end. You may encounter shock or sudden change soon or in the future. You'll be going to think other new ways. You may being laid off, winning lottery, unexpected expenses like house/car repairs, and pregnancy. You may experience your sudden or intense emotions to be released in order to feel better. Anyway, it's better for you to prepare as much as you can. Sudden changes in your life are important for your own goods based on your higher soul level because it forces you to think outside of box like trying something new, removing old limiting beliefs (like no pain no gain) and discovering new mindsets/philosophy (like Infinite Abundance, Law of Attraction, Law of Resistance, etc) for a better change.

For your relationships, change is inevitable. We're always unable to control what life sets in our path. But, we can decide how we respond. Try not to control everything...Although your world seems like it's spinning out of control, it's better for you to stay heart-centered so that you can calm down and make good decisions. It could be a luck for a better change. You feel you have accomplished much, and it's time to indulge in rewards that you deserve. You feel that you don't need anyone else; or, someone else involved in your relationships may not need you. Someone in your relationships is independent, self-confident, bold, creative, dramatic person. He/She is dedicated to his/her pursuits in career, family, and love. He/She is popular, fun, generous, sexy, can be impulsive and has a quick temper. People love to be with him/her due to his/her joyful and inspiring energies. He/She does what he/she likes, takes opportunities to follow his/her passion and lives life with his/her own personal flair. He/She sometimes use his/her charisma and sex appeal to manipulate others. You're cautious, dependable, loyal, reliable person. Sometimes, you maybe boring or stubborn. Yet, you give well-thought and practical advice. You can be controlling and may value principles and rules. You also value comfort and security and love luxury. He/She in your relationships feels overburdened or resentful. He/She feels that both of you are trying to do too much that both of you miss chances for new inspiration and growth. Both of you may even be at risk of physical or emotional injury. You're worry that you'll not be able to meet your material needs. You may feel ashamed or fearful of depending on the support of others in your relationships. Ill health may prevent you from securing material resources. Luckily, he/she in your relationships is a loyal, pleasure-loving person. He/She is careful with his/her money, but doesn't mind spending it on life's luxuries. He/She is sensual person who values comfort. He/She is generous, but always considers what's in it for him/her. Your partner is a considerate and thoughtful lover, husband, father, family man. But, he/she can be upset by erratic behaviour by his/her loved ones.

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika

Question : Do my old friends regret what they did to me as in do they ever think of the pain they caused me ?

Dear marcha887,

You're youthful, naive, sensitive, kind person. You can be emotionally needy and feel unfulfilled when not romantically or friendly involved. It seems that your emotions are related to sacrifice, patience, selflessness. Try to take time to examine your environment and situation from another new perspective. Here is the example, what they did something bad to you is to make you stronger for your spiritual growth. You can notice the blessings that came out from your hardship. A sacrifice may be necessary for you now in order to move forward. It's time now to get in touch with the spiritual aspects of yourself.

Your old friends are fighting for what is worth it for them. They feel they "win" now. They may be remaining in an unhealthy situation in order to prove you that they're right because they don't want you to say "I told you so". In their mind, "winning" is the most important for them now. Please note that this situation has hidden meanings. It's also necessary for them to use their words or actions to hurt you in order to be true to themselves. Actually, everything happens for a reason. So, all of you that involved in this relationship were all planned out and agreed together between you and them at higher soul level before you incarnated together in Earth. If you'd like to know more depth of this insight about your unpleasant relationship, I suggest you better access to your Akashic Records to know why they did that to you at higher spiritual level. Only your Akashic Records, your higher self, your spirit guides, your angels, and your masters can correctly answer the exact reasons for your unpleasant experience.

You may be remembering back of your past especially your childhood. What lessons from the past that is useful to you now? It's because someone or something from your past will bring benefits or will be useful to you now. Try to remember back to your past experiences for your own guidance. It's time to release unpleasant memories and let them go...^^

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika

Question: The obstacles that I currently face regarding my family, myself, and what lies ahead will I be able to find myself again and accomplish my dream of becoming a really amazing artist musician and be able to sing again and fill the world with love or has my soul been lost forever and will never return?

Edited by Xzenox

Question: As I become older I can feel my life completely changing, but I guess what I would like to know is are my gifts still there? And will I continue on this path of waiting, or will the path of action finally come into my life. I've been in the patience mode for a long time now.

Thank you in advance Wanisika

And if it is convient would you possibly beable to send me your answer via pm please? Thank you...

Dear Jessem,

Of course, you can send me via PM if you feel comfortable.

You're perfectionist, judgmental, analytic, wise, intelligent, self-aware, and independent person. You have intense clarity of thought. You pursue your desires with maturity and strength. You value solitude and able to overcome loneliness by pursuing independent projects. You've very sharp mind. However, you may be excessively critical of your own thoughts. You'll get benefits if you can develop greater compassion for yourself. Although you may experience great loss/sorrow in your life, this experience has improved your wisdom. Sometimes, your rational thought is at the cost of emotional insight for you. It's better to consider others' feelings when you speaks the truth with honest and kind. You've lot of things to deal with. Luckily, you can handle it with ease and grace. It seems that you feel like you've good control over an uncontrollable situation. It's better for you to be flexible and adaptable for facing life's ups and downs as they come. Please go with the flow. You may be doing too much works that you ignore your overwhelming emotions. Because you have doubt or you don't want to hurt someone else, you're unable to make a decision now. Because your ego in your mind is trying to force you to think logically, you're ignoring your emotions. How you feel in your heart is actually your truth. So, you may be denying the truth. Denial or ignorance causes you to get stuck in this cycle.

Try to become your true self and follow your heart and passion. You'll allow yourself to trap in the "merry-go-round" if you lack trust, self-confidence and afraid to take the actions to change it. That's why it's so important not to make yourself dependent on other's behaviour. It all begins with you.

Love and Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika
  • Like 1

Hello

I want to ask you to give me a reading. I want to contact my angels and my spirit guides. I'm not good at guided meditation, I meditate better in ''here and now''. My dreams are very vivid and lucid. Please tell me how to contact my angels and my spirit guides? Please give me a message from them. Thank you. Many blessings.

Adrian

Dear Adrian,

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to help you. But, please know that your angels and spirit guides also want to connect with you as much as you want to connect with them. All you need to do is you just need to stay heart-centered and pray for your result desires with your sincere intention. However, please do not focus on "how" and "when" your spirit guides and angels can connect with you. Let the universe do "how" it'll manifest and trust that the universe will arrange events from "behind the scenes". If you decide and choose how you think it should manifest, you'll block the infinite other ways that can come into your life easily. Know that the time will come to you as it's meant to be for your highest good. Maybe someday you encounter someone or a book or website or dream that help you to connect with your angels & spirit guides...^^

For your kind info, your dreams can be symbols from your higher self who tries to send messages to you. Your dreams also can be premonitions that have a high chance of manifesting in your current reality. Your dreams can be guidance about decisions you must make in your reality or about a solution to your problem. It's actually good thing that you do notice your dreams because your dreams are about yourself and your life.

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Question: will I find my rings?

Dear Lisa,

I'm so sorry that I'm unable to give you answer. I sincerely apologize for any inconvenience caused. It's not that I don't want to help you. I'm really unable to provide the answer for "yes", "no",and "when". Thank you for taking your time! I sincerely send Good Luck to you.

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Thank you Wanisika.

Thank you Wanisika.

Oh, no.....Jessem. I'm so sorry that I posted it here accidentally! I just now re-read your previous post especially your last sentence again. I should send PM to you about your reading. My bad...I intensively focused on your question with my intuition too much that I overlooked your last important note. Next time, I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request. Thanks so much for your kind understanding and forgiveness!

For the rest questions, I will post readings tomorrow as my head gets spinning due to too much energy used up. Thank to all of you for your interest in my free intuitive reading! Please let me know your feedback after you get my free reading. You can send me PM to let me know your feedback for your privacy. Cheers~

Wanisika^^

Edited by wanisika
  • Like 1

Oh, no.....Jessem. I'm so sorry that I posted it here accidentally! I just now re-read your previous post especially your last sentence again. I should send PM to you about your reading. My bad...I intensively focused on your question with my intuition too much that I overlooked your last important note. Next time, I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request. Thanks so much for your kind understanding and forgiveness!

For the rest questions, I will post readings tomorrow as my head gets spinning due to too much energy used up. Thank to all of you for your interest in my free intuitive reading! Please let me know your feedback after you get my free reading. You can send me PM to let me know your feedback for your privacy. Cheers~

Wanisika^^

Not a problem Wanisika :) I appreciate your time and effort. I'll send ya a pm on the feedback

Hi Wanisika i would love a reading too.

Question : What will happen to my divorce case?When will i win it?

Thanking you in Advance.

Wanisika^^

No you are not bad, but that was not exactly a very smart thing to do.

Please do not take this the wrong way, but I have seen nothing you have said which could not be said by anyone else. You also have restrictions on what can be asked,

but you mention in so many details about a person that one of them HAS to be right. I have noticed you give 2 sides of the coin as an answer too, so again, one is right.

Unfortunately because of this:

I'll need to pay more attention to a reader's request.

I will give this a miss. The whole point is you DO pay attention to the readers request and not on what string of words you can come up with for this one which differs from the last one.

Good luck anyway, I`m out of here.

Peace.

• Like 1

Reply to Post # 13

Dear little_dreamer,

Love & Blessings to you,

Wanisika^^

Thank you Wanisika for the reading. I thought it was very interesting. You seem to have a lot of the details about me correct. The part about the partner confused me. I don't know someone like that now. I did in the past but he is now married to someone else. Maybe it is someone I will know in the future.

It would not upset me if I had a new job. I'm trying to finish some work projects now.

Again, thank you for your efforts.