Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Free Intuitive Readings

wanisika

Dear All,

Interestingly, I found myself love to help people to overcome their concerns.

So, I would like to provide free readings to everyone who needs more insight about their situation except health issues.

All you need to do is asking me your question with your sincere intention.

Remember to state the country you live when you ask me a question.

Question:

I'll deeply appreciate if you can provide feedback in this same thread after you get free readings from me. With your confirmation through feedback, then I'll be able to help you by offering my guidance. Please let me know if you think my reading is not accurate for your situation so that I can improve more of my intuition. If you don't want to get guidance, that's okay. Just let me know as I truly respect your free will.

Love and Blessings to all of you,

Wanisika^^

Hello Wanisika

Question: Will my friend K and I get the relationship that we have always wanted together with each other ? Long distant online relationship but we want to love one another for life. Thanks.........

Usa

Female

Hello just wondering what i should do w my life and health. They dont know dr.s that is...

It is stalling my life

Thankyou

Hello Wanisika,

Thank you for doing this, I am located in the United States. I am going to start a new school program and i had a hard time choosing between three different programs. Can you tell me if I picked the right one? in terms of finding a good job afterwards. Also i am looking to buy a house right now can you please let me know if you see anything about that since we are having a hard time finding one. Another one of my concerns is finding work, I have been out of work for a while and I am not sure if i will find a job soon or not. any info will be much appreciated.

thank you very much!

Lynne

Hello

My name is Angella from usa

7-26-71

Question is my life...health and what you see is wrong with my health drs dont.

And any messaages from my dad ...ppassed wcancer ....

Thankyou bless you

Hello Wanisika, perhaps it is too late, but here goes incase you're able to give me a reading.

Country - United States of America

Question - Might you possibly have insight or advice you can give me that might help me along?

Thank You in advance.

Hello ! I asked something but i will change my question because i have updates! I broke up recently. i want to ask whether someone else (potential relationship) will appear in my life and when .

female

Hi!

Question: I've been having trouble with my relationships as I tend to run away from women in my vicinity and have long distance relationships with women from other continents. I am very selective when it comes to character and I really need my personal space and personal time. However, women who fall for me tend to spend all their free time with me, which makes it unbearable for me. Do you think I should try to change a bit? Or do you think it's fine that I ask for personal space and that I can meet someone who respects that from a closer country at least, not from another continent...

Hi :)

Question: My boyfriend left for college. He has to get settled and earn money for a new iPod (which is our main method of contacting each other.); it's taking longer than I thought it would, and I really miss him :( . How long will it be before I hear from him again? :(

Hi there,

I'm not sure if this is too late, but Ill try either way:)

Is it possible to shed some light on my current romantic situation, am I headed in the right direction

Thanks,

Brittany

Hi there :)

My name is Brittany and I would like to request a reading on my relationship. We have been together for nearly five years and we are each other's first everything. I think it's true love what do you think? Are we soul mates? We connect on so many different levels....

Thank you for your thoughts and generosity in providing this reading.

Brittany

Guys, she hasn't given a reading since June. I think perhaps this thread is inactive by the OP.

• Like 1

Guys, she hasn't given a reading since June. I think perhaps this thread is inactive by the OP.

I agree.

There's currently 19 reading requests been posted in this thread, all waiting for a reply from the OP who doesn't seem to be around. I see little point in keeping this thread open until the OP comes back. The thread can be re-opened at a future date if required.

• Like 1