Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Ghostly images in my pictures

badmofo1972

post-130906-0-74060700-1370233125_thumb.

New Image

New Image

4demon

4demon

US NAVY FOOTLOCKER 1942

HPIM0018 01

5 demon

New Image

An image is either faked or real, my pictures have never been altered,faked,or presented in hoax format.

Can someone tell me reasons or explain how these faces,apparitions,ghosts,demons,or paranormal anomaly have appeared in my photos?

You posted this in um photo gallery, the replies will be the same. Nothing paranormal except you wanting it to be.

• Like 7

I don't think anyone will doubt that these are completely real photos, unaltered, and not 'hoaxed'.

But in my unbiased opinion, there isn't anything that stands out as clear evidence of a face. These pictures are just of blobs and smusges, which you interpret as faces. That's what we all do to some degree; it's called pareidolia. It's just the mind's automatic interpretation of a vague stimuli into a face. We all do it; but not all of us go further to become convinced that what we see is a face or ghost. What convinces you that these are, or are you not sure yourself and just looking for opinions to decide?

• Like 3

what do you mean by "UNBIASED REPLY"? I'm guessing you're looking for people to validate your photos as real paranormal evidence with what you're showing us. There is a post here already by _Only that means well and gives you a good way to look at it..

• Like 3

The only thing I see are a bunch of random pictures of very poor quality.

Seems to sum up most photographic claims of the paranormal.

• Like 5

I can see it in all but the one with the masks. Creepy stuff

• Like 1

I don't think anyone will doubt that these are completely real photos, unaltered, and not 'hoaxed'.

But in my unbiased opinion, there isn't anything that stands out as clear evidence of a face. These pictures are just of blobs and smusges, which you interpret as faces. That's what we all do to some degree; it's called pareidolia. It's just the mind's automatic interpretation of a vague stimuli into a face. We all do it; but not all of us go further to become convinced that what we see is a face or ghost. What convinces you that these are, or are you not sure yourself and just looking for opinions to decide?

Thank you ,i know there isn't enough of a "VIEWABLE" picture ,but i had this footlocker navy blue 1942 ,w/service members name stenciled on top, i cleaned it ,painted it black,let it dry,then painted it red ,& it bled through these random spots ,but they all had demon/devil like faces continuously from one side to the other of any one spot, total of 4 like paint splotches appeared only on this one side of it,& it was oily ,wet, 24 faces were visible in total. THAT would be skeptical paranormal.....Ghostly apparition came into my home,red eyed black mass chased me,& neighbor at 3 am in morning ,all after this footlocker was defiled (psychic determined),and a total of 40 + strange ,disturbing events occurred and the picture anomalies are totaling 100+ ...all leading up to a boys death after he & friend stole a boat motor,from my land,Footlocker was missing, and they were killed in high speed chase 120 mph,crash photo taken by newspaper guy has SAME demon devil like faces in the death scene. Eyewitness people total 10 with real scared skeptics now believers?????? i can compile all pics and post? the stuff in them is very disturbing .

Seems to sum up most photographic claims of the paranormal.

yea i know it's a poor attempt at picture proof but i am reluctant to compile all the events,pictures from numerous different cameras & people's eyewitness testimony , because of comments like yours.NO DISRESPECT aimed toward you. The data and info is enough to write a book ,including a psychic who never met me or has ever been to Iowa....she verified my feelings of paranormal ghostly events , apparitions.Over period of 2 years and simply stopped after the footlocker was stolen & possibly caused the death of young man who removed it,.....2 hours after he & friend left my trailer park/ land out in rural country. but pics still keep producing strange anomalies ???? every picture ...not 1-3 but ALL .? now how do you debunk that much stuff? I HAVE TRIED ,trust me ,i can't on 70% of it. or am i just ....opinions wanted

Welcome to UM Bad :st

I'm not sure what I'm looking at... Some pics appear to be a black box with red painted on it, some pics appear to be something white with black and red painted on it. Are all these pics supposed to be of the same object?

what do you mean by "UNBIASED REPLY"? I'm guessing you're looking for people to validate your photos as real paranormal evidence with what you're showing us. There is a post here already by _Only that means well and gives you a good way to look at it..

My choice of words, & ability to use proper formats are definitely poor, along with choice of picture uploads is also the reason i have gotten so many biased opinions in the form of , pic is poor, or i dont see anything,or get a better camera,and the skeptic laden replies cause me to qverreact in comment , forums and Sudden urge to upload more ,....this is not the only website or forum i have failed at getting: Educated,scientific approach explaining , or factual information debunking my OPINION of what is evidence ,until someone can say it's matrix -ing of your interpretation to photos and occurrences. did that make any sense to you???/ i am newbtard at this ****. sorry..

Welcome to UM Bad :st

I'm not sure what I'm looking at... Some pics appear to be a black box with red painted on it, some pics appear to be something white with black and red painted on it. Are all these pics supposed to be of the same object?

it was black then painted red on one side and then after strange anomaly & paranormal event i got scared tried covering faces with only paint that i had around.(lexington blue )yes one footlocker but different time frames and after several ideas at paint schemes....tried to make it into equipment case for music band with their trade logo and the one side of it got creepy strange oily anomalies (devil,demon like related faces), repeated attempts at drying,sanding and paint again failed on the one side of this 1942 US NAVY footlocker or Ammo crate . Paranormal type hauntings events occurred for two years after messing around painting junk from storage building on my land, trailer park in Iowa. oh and i thought i should take pictures of proof during the last coat blue.....thats why it is black red circles with ugly blue all over the rest of 1 side of box,crate,footlocker ??/ i had panic filled traumatic event but remembered then to get record of what me and others witnessed, all During the paint job gone stupidly out of comprehension, & reality as i knew. Edited by badmofo1972

Ok, so it is the same box, just different painting stages. I wasn't sure.

I will hazard a guess. I'm not a painter, I'm a crafter. And I've mixed mediums, sometimes with accidental results. This can happen if I'm using substances that don't lay on the foundation well or don't react to each other well- like spraypaint and acrylic paint, or spraypaint that does not sit on the surface well because it wasn't properly primed. Or the surface wasn't totally dry when the next pigment went on. Or a surface is uneven and catches the paint in different spots. It can be pretty cool, or I just look at it and think "oops I really screwed that up". Sometimes those effects look almost exactly like what you posted in the pics.

Had that happen recently. I was using gold testor paint on a metal surface that was red. I didn't paint it red, it came that way. Something about the way the gold paint sat on the red, you could see the swirls of pigment, and it looked kind of odd till I worked the paint on. Even though I had stirred the paint really well, it just didn't want to lay right on that surface till I dragged the pigment to make it work.

Why does it look like faces? _Only gave a great answer :)

I need a close up of the poster girl on the locker.

• Like 4

Honest opinion: I can't see anything of note in those pictures. No demons or ghosts at all.

Mundane pics of nothing surrounded by fantastical sounding stories.

• Like 5

Seriously people, open you eyes and your minds and look at them again

• Like 1

When I look at them, I taste the color blue.
  • Like 1

Tell me what you see:

med_gallery_130906_3_51939.jpg

If you're implying that I'm blind or close minded for not seeing demons in that you are out of line.

Edited by _Only
  • Like 4

Okay, I've done that. What am I supposed to be seeing on a second viewing that was invisible to me on the first viewing?

I see a blonde girls face in the 2 picture.is it paranormal who knows

I see a blonde girls face in the 2 picture.is it paranormal who knows

It isn't. Seriously.

If that's paranormal then clouds that look like bunny rabbits are paranormal.

Tell me what you see:

med_gallery_130906_3_51939.jpg

If you're implying that I'm blind or close minded for not seeing demons in that you are out of line.

Looks like a foil candy wrapper up against some textured surface with light coming from the left. Not very artsy imo. And REALLY not scary or paranormal. Just needs to go to the trash.

• Like 3

I did.. and still the first thing that pops to my mind is the problems with mixed media painting again. When I really try to see something, I kind of can, but mostly just thinking crafty.

It might be helpful of bad if he could put up some more information about the pics themselves.

Is it a wooden or a metal plate box? It looks metal, but also kind of looks like it could be wood that has been painted over several times too.

What happened to the hardware that came on the box?

How did you prep the box?

What order were the colors?

What exactly is the detailing in the red and white shots? Like where on the box did that come from.

I see no evidence of anything here... This is random pictures of things that have nothing to do with paranormal activity.. I mean come on.. what is the point of sharing this as ghostly images?

Typical case of pareidolia.

Edited by sam_comm
  • Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I did.. and still the first thing that pops to my mind is the problems with mixed media painting again. When I really try to see something, I kind of can, but mostly just thinking crafty.

It might be helpful of bad if he could put up some more information about the pics themselves.

Is it a wooden or a metal plate box? It looks metal, but also kind of looks like it could be wood that has been painted over several times too.

What happened to the hardware that came on the box?

How did you prep the box?

What order were the colors?

What exactly is the detailing in the red and white shots? Like where on the box did that come from.

wooden box from US NAVY 1942 ,metal hardware,sanded it black then red on only one side,faces bled through in splotches,got scared after a paranormal haunting ,painted over them blue to hide them ,but stopped long enough to show some sort of pic evidence for future reference,box came from an old storage garage owned by my mom n law......there is identical military box still down there i am unwilling to disturb, with the guys name on it from 1942.