Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

'Amazing Atheist' still denying the existence

Yamato

of things, and this time the pattern of blind denial is denying the existence of activists.

[media=]

[/media]

Blind denial? Kind of like blind faith?...........

Blind denial? Kind of like blind faith?...........

Maybe that's the other end of the same mistake, unless people have a reason to have faith. Having faith in ourselves is where true power lies. Our own failure might be a reason to deny it, but when the denial wins, the power is gone. The 'Amazing Atheist' doesn't have faith in anyone according to himself. His capacity for denial appears to have consumed him utterly.

• Like 1

Maybe that's the other end of the same mistake, unless people have a reason to have faith. Having faith in ourselves is where true power lies. Our own failure might be a reason to deny it, but when the denial wins, the power is gone. The 'Amazing Atheist' doesn't have faith in anyone according to himself. His capacity for denial appears to have consumed him utterly.

Honestly, if this guy had a thug with a gun in his face, how long do you think it would be, before he started to pray to God....

I remember that quote about "There are no atheists in foxholes"....

• Like 1

Honestly, if this guy had a thug with a gun in his face, how long do you think it would be, before he started to pray to God....

I am a atheist and I had a gun pointed at me, never prayed to god. I went on my instinct and basically disarmed the ******* before the police arrived, dismantled the gun and waited. It took the police 15 minutes to get there, if I hadn't acted the way I did, I probably be dead with a bullet wound to my forehead. He was scared and confused, when I did that, he fled the scene.

Edited by Uncle Sam
  • Like 1

I am a atheist and I had a gun pointed at me, never prayed to god. I went on my instinct and basically disarmed the ******* before the police arrived, dismantled the gun and waited. It took the police 15 minutes to get there, if I hadn't acted the way I did, I probably be dead with a bullet wound to my forehead. He was scared and confused, when I did that, he fled the scene.

You are brave, not half as brave as everyone on Youtube, but brave still.

TJ the AA would cry like a little girl, whether God would flash through his eyes I don't know, but he would lament the thought of not being able to continue living an easy life full of self-promotion that he does selling books and CDs chock full from front to rear about what TJ thinks about what TJ thinks about. And I think that's the basic premise of the OP. He never bothers to promote anything but himself, and himself ain't helping.

• Like 1

Another problem I see related to the OP is that even when activism isn't ignored, the anti-activist chorus line from the mainstream media is almost unanimous. Maybe it has to be when it's what's selling us every day on the policies we have to put up with.

When activists are ever brought up, in the extremely rare instances that they ever are (and Representative Press is right, many of them never are) they're vilified with poisonous rhetoric. They're rude, they're disorderly, they bear a presumption of guilt, they're expected to apologize, they're traitors, they're left-wing extremists, they're repeatedly reminded of their conduct as if they didn't know, they're hauled off in chains because government officials won't make themselves available to these citizens who actually take our leaders to task for their crimes, and they're ignored in the media blackout, making sure the content is PC and non-threatening. And TJ can still get away with selling his faithless perspectives to his jaded young audience fed on F-bombs and pessimism galore, preaching that none of these Americans worth emulating even exist.

Jodie Evans is another real American hero, speaking truth to power. I don't let political labels and manufactured left-vs-right paradigms cause me to overlook that. I wish there were 1000 more Jodie Evans just like her. It would be a life worth living to spend my life with a woman like this just to have someone with such courage to aspire to.

Handcuffing Karl Rove to his podium would be the most helpful use of Karl Rove this country ever had. Btw, Obama's loving your reforms, Rove. So, is the protester in pink the problem here upsetting another picnic with a politician behind a podium or is it George W. Bush name-dropping Thomas Jefferson while preaching to us about our freedom of speech?

[media=]

[/media]
  • Like 1

You are brave, not half as brave as everyone on Youtube, but brave still.

I didn't have no need to chase off after the guy, he was disarmed and scared.

• Like 1

I didn't have no need to chase off after the guy, he was disarmed and scared.

Okay Sam.

• Like 1