Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Dragon sighting?

YinLove of DragonClan

I saw a dragon. Really. Some people don't believe my story. But I did. Here is my story.

I was on a bus to my BFFS house, only 4 people on that bus. It was about a hour till I got their, but halfway there, I saw a huge, blue eye. Looking at ME. No one saw it, only me, as I thought. Then it went away. I head flapping outside, and that is all. I sighed, and pulled out my iPhone, and started to text my friend. When I got to the house, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, and saw nothing. I went into the house, and hang out, played, watch TV and do normal stuff at a sleepover. We went to be at 11, and at 12, we woke up. Well, my friend lives at a barn with horses, we heard the horses screaming. Me and her walked to the barn, and calmed down the horses. Then I saw the same blue eye. It looked at us, and then the body came out. The bony was snake-like, a blue mixed with a green and golden speckles. Long claws, and big as my iPhone, came out. They where gold with a sharp end. The head was a lion-like head, with two golden horns poking out. The faced the back, and the eyes was big and blue. The tail was hammer like, ended with a gold sharp point. It's wings was a gold, shining in the moonlight. Then, it roared, a lion roar mixed with a tiger roar, and took off. My friend looked at me and said " dragons.." With tears in her eyes. I smiled, now, I have a dragon sighting.

Well, that's it. If u saw any dragon, please post it here. And also, please say wha do u think it was.

• Like 4

About this? No, this one I will try to make sure, this one will be good.

About this? No, this one I will try to make sure, this one will be good.

Sorry, you lost the "good" bit when you mentioned bus and iphone with no pics to back it up.

Now, what other homework do you need help with?

• Like 6

I was looking right at it, scared, do u really think that I would of got a pic of that with my iPhone? And I thought it was just my imagination.

I was looking right at it, scared, do u really think that I would of got a pic of that with my iPhone? And I thought it was just my imagination.

Err....You haven't been smoking a non tobacco product...?? no offence meant.I've heard that imaginations run riot on other things as well.
  • Like 2

Just one thing... if it wasn't a hallucination or anything, then I doubt it was physical either, because such a big creature should make noise or at least be seen by someone else. So in that case it'd be a spirit? And in that case this has gone to the right category, not into the cryptozoology as you should've put it if it had a physical form. Unless you consider this an animal spirit in which case it might be both...

But you know what the sceptics say if you dont have pics, and you know what we got against them if you got no pics... I'm still trying to determine whether to buy your story or not.

You were not scared enough to have run, but stood there and while you were getting an extremely good look at it to be able to give this extremely accurate description you could have taken a pic, on the very iphone you mention in your description:

The bony was snake-like, a blue mixed with a green and golden speckles. Long claws, and big as my iPhone, came out. They where gold with a sharp end. The head was a lion-like head, with two golden horns poking out. The faced the back, and the eyes was big and blue. The tail was hammer like, ended with a gold sharp point. It's wings was a gold, shining in the moonlight.

Not sure about you, but we were certainly NOT born yesterday!

• Like 2

What about the "scale" you claimed to have? Or did it turn out to be a dried up leaf?

• Like 3

Our world is to boring for Dragons.

Sadly

• Like 2

And my iPhone was a exapale for the dragons claws.

I DON'T SMOKE!!! I AM 13!!!!

And my iPhone was a exapale for the dragons claws.

I DON'T SMOKE!!! I AM 13!!!!

If there was something the size of a Dragon flying around, someone, other than two kids who had just woken up in the middle of the night, would have seen it.

• Like 1

Ok, Blue, I don't want to start that all over.

Why not?

You said in the previous thread that you couldn't get to the scale. 16 minutes later you posted that you had the scale. 4 minutes after that you said you didn't have the scale.

You need a plausible story to explain that series of posts in order for anyone to believe that you're not just making this up and as with typical made-up stories, can't get the time-frame right or maintain any sort of consistency.

How did you go from not being able to get to the scale, to having the scale to not having the scale in the space of 20 minutes?

• Like 2

i'm afraid i have to agree with others on this one. The iPhone is better then some digital cameras these days i have a hard time not believing this since you did have the opportunity to take a decent picture.

I saw a dragon. Really. Some people don't believe my story. But I did. Here is my story.

<story>

Well, that's it. If u saw any dragon, please post it here. And also, please say wha do u think it was.

Well I've seen dragons, Komodo dragons, but never in the flesh. Fascinating animals, and they are not scared of anything.

Do you think this dragon sighting has some significance in your life? Was the scale the dragon left you a sign?

Were you a fan of dragons before you had the sighting?

Maybe somebody gathered all the 7 mystical dragon balls in the town next to you. Have you heard about the 7 mystical dragon balls? they're said to grant wishes.

As I said in the other thread, I'm tending to believe this person''s story because seeing a dragon is such a rare event, and this sighting is a thus a rare event, logically this sighting must be true.

As for the scale, we all know dragons are magical creatures. Perhapse the scale left behind appears and disappears then appears again, etc. I think if you have the courage to wait around a bit, the dragon may come back to retreive its scale.

I'd leave it outside your bedroom window and watch to see what happens. The dragon may even appreciate this act of thoughtfulness on your part. I've discovered in my life it's always best to be kind to mythical creatures. You never know what rewards they may bestow on you.

• Like 2

Is this the same sighting you were talking abut in your old thread? I don't remember that one having a lions head and snakes body.

Did this one drop any scales?

Original thread on story has been closed - don't feed the troll

As I said in the other thread, I'm tending to believe this person''s story because seeing a dragon is such a rare event, and this sighting is a thus a rare event, logically this sighting must be true.

Seeing a dragon is a rare event? Yeah, so is seeing the easter bunny. Nothing logical about what you just said.
  • Like 2

I was on a bus to my BFFS house, only 4 people on that bus. It was about a hour till I got their, but halfway there, I saw a huge, blue eye. Looking at ME. No one saw it, only me, as I thought. Then it went away. I head flapping outside, and that is all. I sighed, and pulled out my iPhone, and started to text my friend. When I got to the house, I felt like I was being watched. I looked around, and saw nothing. I went into the house, and hang out, played, watch TV and do normal stuff at a sleepover. We went to be at 11, and at 12, we woke up. Well, my friend lives at a barn with horses, we heard the horses screaming. Me and her walked to the barn, and calmed down the horses. Then I saw the same blue eye. It looked at us, and then the body came out. The bony was snake-like, a blue mixed with a green and golden speckles. Long claws, and big as my iPhone, came out. They where gold with a sharp end. The head was a lion-like head, with two golden horns poking out. The faced the back, and the eyes was big and blue. The tail was hammer like, ended with a gold sharp point. It's wings was a gold, shining in the moonlight. Then, it roared, a lion roar mixed with a tiger roar, and took off. My friend looked at me and said " dragons.." With tears in her eyes. I smiled, now, I have a dragon sighting.

I believe you. Here's a similar story with drawings Dragon Encounter 1903 - still unsolved mystery
THE STORY GOES LIKE THIS: Over a series of nights in the fall of 1903, several respected and prominent men of Van Meter reported a half human, half animal with enormous, smooth bat wings flying about. It let off a powerful stench and scared the daylights out of them because it moved at speeds never seen before. And it shot a blinding light from its horned head.
Edited by RingFenceTheCity