Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate preacher Choudary in fresh vile rant

Commander CMG

• Radical preacher still not arrested despite his attempts to stir up hatred
  • Anjem Choudary filmed saying that Lee Rigby deserves no sympathy
  • Rubbishes Help for Heroes and says British soldiers kill Afghan children
  • Extremist calls murder suspect Michael Adebolajo a 'nice man'
  • Choudary later denied that his comments on Lee Rigby were 'incendiary'

arrow3.gifView: Read more

He is on twitter spilling his hatred, how the hell does he gets away with it is beyond me! what is wrong with this country?

If it had been a white English person who even wrote half a what he does, they would have been arrested a long time ago!

Bring back the gallows if you can`t deport these scum anymore!

• Like 9

He's on his last legs ... its the only thing he is useful doing ... for what little support he has ... he is itching for some backlash which in effect 'proves' his usefulness

Its that tactic of empathy ransom on apathy .... spoiled brats do it all the time ... he'll make a wrong step soon enough ...

its that saying "give him a rope long enough ... he'll hang himself soon enough"

~

• Like 2

He is on twitter spilling his hatred, how the hell does he gets away with it is beyond me! what is wrong with this country?

If it had been a white English person who even wrote half a what he does, they would have been arrested a long time ago!

Bring back the gallows if you can`t deport these scum anymore!

Here here. And stick all his little followers on the gibbet with him
  • Like 1

He's on his last legs ... its the only thing he is useful doing ... for what little support he has ... he is itching for some backlash which in effect 'proves' his usefulness

Its that tactic of empathy ransom on apathy .... spoiled brats do it all the time ... he'll make a wrong step soon enough ...

its that saying "give him a rope long enough ... he'll hang himself soon enough"

~

I hope he does get hanged soon enough, the only problem here is the followers he has picked up on the way, there always seems to be another to step into their shoes.

Black bag the ****er, & his wife & kids.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Moron. Hope he's being carefully watched and that those who supported him once are ditching him now. How tough are British hate laws anyway?

Though I must say it's rather interesting to see American members freaking out if it seems the government is targeting a select group, and then we have British members who want the government to go and kill a select group.

• Like 1

I wouldn't kill him. I'd just arrange for a team to grab him & his family (and assorted followers) fly them all to Afganistan, put them all on a Chinook & drop them all off amongst the people he loves so much. I'm sure he'd blend in nicely.

• Like 3

Still something that you'd never see mentioned in the American forum. In fact something like that would be used as "proof" that the government was evil and wanted to enslave everyone. Just an interesting difference in the forums I'm noticing. :)

Moron. Hope he's being carefully watched and that those who supported him once are ditching him now. How tough are British hate laws anyway?

British hate laws? where?

tumblr_inline_mfdsoqRLc71ry4qim.gif

• Like 3

I hope he does get hanged soon enough, the only problem here is the followers he has picked up on the way, there always seems to be another to step into their shoes.

the problem isn't that .. the problem is those that play to his games and tune ... the thing is ... if the other 'opinions' are protected by way of freedom of speech ... then he can also claim protection by the very same that protects his attackers. He is playing the fine line and those that plays to his schemes makes it harder to reel him in.

Its something the usual step and hop everywhere ... even the opposition parties here Malaysia is playing it ... on the kids playground it would be alike stepping right in the face and nose of someone and calling names and making 'dares' provoking 'reaction'

Any form of reaction is then made into more spin to make further gains to advantages within the lines of the 'law'

Its a tiresome game ....

~

• Like 1

Ah so they don't have any then? Here in Canada there are hate laws that make certain hate speech illegal. Helps to keep groups like Westbro out. Given members were demanding that this preacher be arrested/deported/killed I figured that Britain had similar laws that the preacher was breaking these laws and people were mad they weren't being enforced.

• Like 2

British hate laws? where?

tumblr_inline_mfdsoqRLc71ry4qim.gif

When it suits.

• Like 2

When it suits.

Exactly.

• Like 1

This is that misguided mongrel that praised the 911 terrorists as magnificent martyrs. This is the sort of man I speak of, he is consider a Mulim Scholar. Why do we not have 1.4 billion so called peaceful Muslims walking up to him ripping the koran out of his hands, shaving of his beard and sticking a pork chop in his hand? Why is he allowed to do this, and why is he allowed to preach hate?

Don't tell me page 14, The Goodness Knows Times right hand column there is a paragraph saying he is a bad man - right? That sorts that out. Carry on Anjem Choudary.

Carry%20On%20Abroad%2001.JPG

• Like 4

@psyche101, I think they may be as frightened of the extremists as we are. It might be hard to stand up against extremism when your father/brother/best friend is one of them, and they've shown that they have no reservations for killing their own family members as their religion dictates.

• Like 3

@psyche101, I think they may be as frightened of the extremists as we are. It might be hard to stand up against extremism when your father/brother/best friend is one of them, and they've shown that they have no reservations for killing their own family members as their religion dictates.

You may well be right, and if that is the case, these people are frightened of what their own religion can do, then the only honorable thing to do is abandon it. How can one pray to that which they know is being used for evil?

And with people like the Muftis that say Aussie women deserve rape because they are uncovered meat it is hard to believe there is any peaceful intention when this is what the religious leaders preach. They should not be able to become leaders with such attitudes, according to those who claim Islam is peaceful. So one cannot help but wonder, how do they manage to become leaders? How can it be a religion of peace when the leaders are not at all peaceful?

• Like 2

Only thing is many of us are most definitely not frightened of them, we are not allowed to say or do anything without either being classed as an EDL thug or arrested by the old bill.

But I do think your point about the muslims not doing anything is spot on, especially when a member of their family may well be part of the radical cult.

There should be a system where they can go to the police in complete secrecy to be able to tell them if they feel one of their friends or family members are apart of the radical islamist cult, but this is where I wonder...would they not because they are scared or because they do not fully disagree? I hope it is because of what you have said..

• Like 1

You may well be right, and if that is the case, these people are frightened of what their own religion can do, then the only honorable thing to do is abandon it. How can one pray to that which they know is being used for evil?

And with people like the Muftis that say Aussie women deserve rape because they are uncovered meat it is hard to believe there is any peaceful intention when this is what the religious leaders preach. They should not be able to become leaders with such attitudes, according to those who claim Islam is peaceful. So one cannot help but wonder, how do they manage to become leaders? How can it be a religion of peace when the leaders are not at all peaceful?

I'm disturbed by how they spin Misogyny into some kind of "we take care of our women" argument. Like the example of two women, one in 'western' dress, exposing some level of skin, and one in a burkha, who is the rapist going to pick? Well a rapist isn't a man who saw a little too much flesh in one and couldn't take it any more, they're sick individuals and while in some or even most instances they'll go for the scantly clad woman, it doesn't mean they all will. My mum was raped by a home invader in the dark, it had nothing to do with how she dressed (which is conservatively, I might add). If Burkhas were so effective at preventing rape why does there seem to be epidemic levels of it in some Muslim countries?

• Like 3

When the EDL and similar took to the streets in response to the murder of Lee Rigby, many people countered this with demonstrations to let them know that they don't speak for everyone.

When Blair decided to take our troops into Iraq, millions of Brits took the the streets to tell him: "Not in our name".

I'd like to see the day that Muslims march on the hate-mongerers like Choudary and tell them the same.

• Like 6

I'm disturbed by how they spin Misogyny into some kind of "we take care of our women" argument. Like the example of two women, one in 'western' dress, exposing some level of skin, and one in a burkha, who is the rapist going to pick? Well a rapist isn't a man who saw a little too much flesh in one and couldn't take it any more, they're sick individuals and while in some or even most instances they'll go for the scantly clad woman, it doesn't mean they all will. My mum was raped by a home invader in the dark, it had nothing to do with how she dressed (which is conservatively, I might add). If Burkhas were so effective at preventing rape why does there seem to be epidemic levels of it in some Muslim countries?

I hear you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

I am concerned all round, when the leaders are the ones issuing the hate speeches, one wonder what the future holds.

• Like 4

Choudary said in islamic law you can not commit adultery and you are allowed to stone women, you are also allowed to have as many wives as you like....well excuse me!!

but isn`t having as many wives as you like committing adultery?

• Like 2

I hear you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

I am concerned all round, when the leaders are the ones issuing the hate speeches, one wonder what the future holds.

thanks for that...

she's not the only one gutted that this is happening...my blood runs cold to see this utterly ridiculous state of affairs...

there appears to be one law for the muslims who want to take over this country...who use our laws of free speech to

spew out hate and violence (and would eventually take away free speech).

And another for any British person who makes comments in response to this madness.

We are so screwed unless something happens to reverse this. To at least start eroding it away.

Banning all so-called Faith Schools could be a start. In the same way that you think that the religion should be

shut down by it's adherents for the good of all..... (and I agree even though they will never do it)....

The Catholics and any other faith....should be prepared to give up their Faith Schools...so we can get rid of the muslim ones...

For the good of all.

Brainwashing children into an out-dated form of religion like Islam is a form of child abuse, in my mind.

But will our political leader do a thing about it.....? I doubt it very much. If anything is done about it there will be violence

on the streets. But that's better than fully blown civil war a couple of decades down the line.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr that video and what's happening in Britain makes me so furious.

• Like 3

It is wrong how he's allowed to do whatever he likes. But then there accusing Suarez and John Terry for being racists. when there not.

The PC Madness has to stop

• Like 2

I saw her standing there and told her she had 3 beautiful children, She did not have to get all aggressive with me, it was a genuinely honest mistake.

6a00d8341c7ae753ef017615e229b1970c-800wi.jpg

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 4