Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate preacher Choudary in fresh vile rant

Commander CMG

Eek! someone has said something I don't like, big daddy government must take away their free speech.

That the basic translation for this whinge-fest.

• Like 1

Eek! someone has said something I don't like, big daddy government must take away their free speech.

That the basic translation for this whinge-fest.

You are right, we are finding that is we say anything which the islamist do not like, they want our government to take away our freedom of speech. Disgraceful!

• Like 1

You are right, we are finding that is we say anything which the islamist do not like, they want our government to take away our freedom of speech. Disgraceful!

Exactly. And you want to take away their free speech.

Play the simpletons off against each other, it's just so easy.

Play the simpletons off against each other, it's just so easy.

There is a difference from free speech and abusing the free speech laws to preach hatred against the country you live in and hatred against the people who live in it.

• Like 2

I saw her standing there and told her she had 3 beautiful children, She did not have to get all aggressive with me, it was a genuinely honest mistake.

6a00d8341c7ae753ef017615e229b1970c-800wi.jpg

*Shakes head * I shouldn't laugh but.....lol

• Like 4

I hear you

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1KtJKNgO_ys

I am concerned all round, when the leaders are the ones issuing the hate speeches, one wonder what the future holds.

Well I think there you have it in a nutshell. They've been invited to live here among us & this is the response. And our present leaders allow this sort of crap to happen. It's time to make way for a government that won't.

post-39751-0-53307600-1370545588_thumb.j

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 4

They (nutjobs like Choudary etc) want to take away free speech and other freedoms by introducing Sharia Law into this country....

and that is the problem.

• Like 2

post-39751-0-53480000-1370547536_thumb.j
  • Like 3

When the EDL and similar took to the streets in response to the murder of Lee Rigby, many people countered this with demonstrations to let them know that they don't speak for everyone.

When Blair decided to take our troops into Iraq, millions of Brits took the the streets to tell him: "Not in our name".

I'd like to see the day that Muslims march on the hate-mongerers like Choudary and tell them the same.

exactly.

does the silence not speak volumes......

its only when this happens people may look at these extremists as isolated and seperate from the religion, until then their silence is support for these evil acts of terror on inncocent people.

• Like 2

*Shakes head * I shouldn't laugh but.....lol

The "but" is right. TBO at first I sort of laughed and then it hit me! this is England!

Personally I find the dress quite frightening, something out of a horror film. I remember when I first saw one when I was young, it s*** the life out of me, the not knowing who is looking at you under there, the not knowing what is under there, apart from the religious angle, I think it looks very scary!

Edited by freetoroam
  • Like 1

The "but" is right. TBO at first I sort of laughed and then it hit me! this is England!

Personally I find the dress quite frightening, something out of a horror film. I remember when I first saw one when I was young, it s*** the life out of me, the not knowing who is looking at you under there, the not knowing what is under there, apart from the religious angle, I think it looks very scary!

Yes it sure can be a bit scary... I think it looks unusual for a child to be covered up like that... I have seen a lot of muslim children ( girls ) and they don't wear those clothes.. So it must be the odd one here and there.. But hey it's not doing me any harm so meh. .As long as anyone does not expect me to do the same, If I had to there would be war lol

• Like 2

'If you are not with us ... you are against us ... if you are not with us ... you are with them'

now is it also ....

"If you are not in likeness like us ... do it like us ... be it like us ... say it like us ... you are them" ?

'think' like us 'hate' like us 'break laws' like us too ? or is it 'do' as we say 'do' as we want or you are not us ? 'good' enough for us ?

should they all be apostates to their faith to be good enough to be like us ?

would that not make 'fascists' of us ?

~

When I hear of something so tragic and scary happening to another human being over religion and politics ( or whatever they claim ).. And soon after, nothing much happens.. Do hate preachers see this and think - Well if they are not going to retaliate, lets provoke them more by saying hateful things about the victim and that should kick up a fuss? ... Something is not right about it..

If a British person did this over in an Islamic state provoking them, chanting hate at them.. he would never be seen again, and liberals would chant - Well he was in their land, he should respect their laws etc... But the same liberals would not give a rap if another came to their country and did the same hateful stunt... When I say liberals, I mean the over the top liberals who only look at one end of the stick

The thing that gets me is - Muslims in general do not believe in starting violence and chant hate to provoke it.. What this hate preacher is doing, is against his holy koran....Islam as memory serves me, is against starting fights...I can't recall the actual verse in the koran, but it says something about - Not starting fights, just defend yourself IF necessary ..AND It adds something about only fighting to defend your land in an Islamic state only....If I can recall what verses they are I would post them...

I will never understand liberals and hateful people looking trouble...

Edited by Beckys_Mom
  • Like 2

I wouldn't kill him. I'd just arrange for a team to grab him & his family (and assorted followers) fly them all to Afganistan, put them all on a Chinook & drop them all off amongst the people he loves so much. I'm sure he'd blend in nicely.

And preferably 30 feet before landing.

• Like 1

he must be an asset of british intelligence....he wouldnt have been allowed to get away with as much for as long as he has otherwise....

note: i'm not saying he's saying or doin anything at the behest of mi5/6 / whoever...just that he is obviously of some value to someone somewhere within the british establishment....

• Like 1

he must be an asset of british intelligence....he wouldnt have been allowed to get away with as much for as long as he has otherwise....

note: i'm not saying he's saying or doin anything at the behest of mi5/6 / whoever...just that he is obviously of some value to someone somewhere within the british establishment....

Possibly. It is hard to believe he is allowed to spout such hatred and get away with it.

• Like 1

Possibly. It is hard to believe he is allowed to spout such hatred and get away with it.

keep your friends close...and your enemies closer...

• Like 3

keep your friends close...and your enemies closer...

from my favourite ever film :):tu:

• Like 1

from my favourite ever film :):tu:

This is going to bug me but, is that from The Godfather?

Blade (2 i think)

er.....just noticed the picture on your sig......DOH.

Edited by itsnotoutthere
  • Like 1

Blade (2 i think)

er.....just noticed the picture on your sig......DOH.

You know, it could be in a number of great movies like The Godfather, Blade ( love those ) and many like them...

If a British person did this over in an Islamic state provoking them, chanting hate at them.. he would never be seen again, and liberals would chant - Well he was in their land, he should respect their laws etc... But the same liberals would not give a rap if another came to their country and did the same hateful stunt... When I say liberals, I mean the over the top liberals who only look at one end of the stick

good point

• Like 1

You know, it could be in a number of great movies like The Godfather, Blade ( love those ) and many like them...

Re your sig. One of my favorite scenes from the film :-

• Like 1

Re your sig. One of my favorite scenes from the film :-

[media=]

[/media]

Like, like like like.. lol... Great movie...Great clip... Thank you.

Edited by Beckys_Mom

Hey BM, it was indeed The Godfather.........I didnt actually know it was said in any other film

what a film a great film, I havent watched it for around two years so I think its about that time again.

:tu:

• Like 1