Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate preacher Choudary in fresh vile rant

Commander CMG

The Lancet survey was criticised by some experts and by George Bush and British officials. In private, however, the Ministry of Defence's chief scientific adviser Sir Roy Anderson described it as 'close to best practice'.

The Lancet survey in my previous link also estimated a million deaths.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2007/sep/16/iraq.iraqtimeline

Universally condemned??! LMFAO By who, by biased hypocrites like you maybe.

biased hypocrite....?

said the pot.

fact of the matter is, your rabid anti-americanism's obvious to everyone, and spouting 'a million deaths' over & over again, even when shown half a dozen sources to the contrary makes you look.., well..., like a biased hypocrite.

but you won't have read the part that condemned your paltry ORB report by peer review will you, because it's not what you want to hear, so goddammit, those peer review boards are all liars and hypocrites and biased.

a million deaths?

not even close.

• Like 3

so you consider the wikileaks files to be biased, but the report from media lens isn't?

you need to put the crack pipe down.

• Like 2

jeez, now you're quoting figures from a ******* economist for chrissakes!

the bottle of your barrel's getting thinner by the second.

and I dunno which. lancet report YOU'RE reading, but the figure in YOUR link says 600,000, and even that was heavily criticized, so where's these other 400,000 coming from, are you planning on killing them yourself or something?

good luck with that.

7am over here, no beer left, time for bed.

but i'll look forward to a good laugh when I wake up.

see if you can find any tv chef's who've come up with a ten million billion squillion dead middle easterners while i'm gone!

nite nite!

love you!!

@-}--

• Like 2

so you consider the wikileaks files to be biased, but the report from media lens isn't?

you need to put the crack pipe down.

The best you've offered is IBC, limited in it's analysis and criticised by many. Since the ORB doesn't convince you, the Lancet survey was classed as "close to best practice" by your MOD chief scientific adviser. The Lancet survey also estimated a million deaths.

Now where do you go from here?

an economist!

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

What's wrong mate, getting hysterically nervous are we?

jeez, now you're quoting figures from a ******* economist for chrissakes!

the bottle of your barrel's getting thinner by the second.

and I dunno which. lancet report YOU'RE reading, but the figure in YOUR link says 600,000, and even that was heavily criticized, so where's these other 400,000 coming from, are you planning on killing them yourself or something?

good luck with that.

Oh, we have a joker here. Where's the criticism? 600,000 in 2006.

Did you purposely miss this link I posted a while back?

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/robert-naiman/us-media-ignores-estimate_b_60396.html

see if you can find any tv chef's who've come up with a ten million billion squillion dead middle easterners while i'm gone!

nite nite!

love you!!

@-}--

:rolleyes: [Why am I wasting my time with infantile buffoons?]

I'm done with this thread. Splurge at your own pleasure.

Edited by Black Red Devil

:rolleyes: [Why am I wasting my time with infantile buffoons?]

I'm done with this thread. Splurge at your own pleasure.

and one day the boy realised that it was actually he who was the infantile buffoon.

The repeated personal attacks and insults thrown at posters by you just shows and confirms that your arguments are weak. You avoid question after question, you make claims you cannot back and result in insults.

so your done with this thread...thats a shame......your participation was good for a laugh.

• Like 3

>my words ... from your link<

either you don't read too well or you can't see past your lies ... I didn't dig or bring it up ... you did ,

rant ? It was just facts of the situation and circumstance regarding the 'incident' even if you don't want to see it or acknowledge it //

which is it ? credit where credit's due ..

Let's take the high road shall we ? ... let's just ignore each other ... :tu:

9397_10152768493450475_2077954908_n.jpg

you have a nice day now .... ya'hear ?

~

Yeah you did not say all Australians, just most of the tourists. And then you provided as many links as you could Google to try to make it look like a regular Aussie past time. You know what the most amazing thing is here? That you would be so arrogant as to think I would not take offence to you insulting my entire country, you sure think a great deal of yourself don't you.

I just hope Aussies come to their senses and start avoiding Bali like a plague. Graft corruption, and worst of all, your attitude to tourists that you have invited. You called me a special kind of stupid? That's OK, we all have to learn, and stupid can be cured but you are a special kind of a hole with a capital A , and I do not know if you can learn in that regard.

All your stupid peace signs, and you do not understand a single one of them. Ironic.

Edited by psyche101

I liken the KKK to Muslim extremists with their vile hate speech. Could someone explain the difference between the two?

The difference I see is that many people in the US who had to put up with this vile crap had the guts to approach them and tell then they were a bunch of d's and that they KKK would start getting strung up if they did not cut the BS, whereas with Muslims nobody goes up to them and tells the extremists to stop. We see like a 3 line chastise on page 27 in the right hand column of the some unknown paper at best.

Western ideals include things like accountability, empathy and such that make people act on their own conscience fror the benefit of all. Yet I saw an Aussie Muslim convert say 911 was deserved on TV in public. Apples and oranges.

• Like 1

Forget Iraq, forget Afghanistan and look at the actual history about the islamists!

Their religion is the problem, they have ALWAYS been at war with others.

Exactly, we had the Thirty Years War that removed religion as a ruling law. This is what sooo many small minded people cannot wrap their heads around when they start citing crusades. We do not have crusades any more, not for like 400 years, but we still see Jihad.

Always has been, and no signs of change. Change be where the difference lies.

• Like 2

Did you put a lot of effort into this post? I hope not, because it must be, by far, the most useless, baseless, mindless, unrelated and pathetic 4 lines I've ever read so far, since being on UM.

How dare one ask for clarification?

Geez, that's rich.

I think your response certainly is more deserving of your description.

• Like 2

Yeah you did not say all Australians, just most of the tourists. And then you provided as many links as you could Google to try to make it look like a regular Aussie past time.

~sigh~

You know what the most amazing thing is here? That you would be so arrogant as to think I would not take offence to you insulting my entire country, you sure think a

great deal of yourself don't you.

on the contrary ... in this particular conversation from the beginning ... you did your country no favors and more insult ....

I just hope Aussies come to their senses and start avoiding Bali like a plague. Graft corruption, and worst of all, your attitude to tourists that you have invited. You called me a special kind of stupid? That's OK, we all have to learn, ans tupid can be cured but you are a special kind of a hole with a capital A , and I do not know if you can learn in that regard.

I guess ... 'that' coming from you ... is the greatest compliment I've had yet here in UM ... I guess I should say THank You from the bottom of my heart ....

All your stupid peace signs, and you do not understand a single one of them. Ironic.

indeed ....

Now let's return to our nice little agreement shall we ?

Thank you once again ...

~

nite nite!

love you!!

@-}--

Phewww, any more and i would have been out of likey allocations for the day.

• Like 1

295062_513132775413870_1839217360_n.jpg

the real science ....

~

~sigh~

on the contrary ... in this particular conversation from the beginning ... you did your country no favors and more insult ....

How dare I state that Bali invites tourists over to party on, and then get killed for it, and you pointed out you do not want people to go there and enjoy themselves you point them at Bangkok, proving the point. And you had the audacity to imply the tourists brought this upon themselves. I do not care what you say, if you take offence to me standing up to your vile insults then people should know what the local Balinese think of the tourists the club owners invite over.

I guess ... 'that' coming from you ... is the greatest compliment I've had yet here in UM ... I guess I should say THank You from the bottom of my heart ....

Not at all, when you do not discuss countries I have even liked your posts in the UFO section. It is only when you call my countrymen pedophiles and say they brought death upon themselves that I cannot stand to sit idly by. I have come to know you online through these conversations as a not very nice person though with your vile racist comments.

indeed ....

Now let's return to our nice little agreement shall we ?

Thank you once again ...

~

Start anytime you like.

Well the war is a total stuff up then isn't it? Canada is the No 1 Supplier of oil to the US, then Mexico, then Saudi Arabia. Iraq is like 7th down the list

Invaded the wrong country did they?

Edited by psyche101