Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Hate preacher Choudary in fresh vile rant

Commander CMG

The best you've offered is IBC, limited in it's analysis and criticised by many. Since the ORB doesn't convince you, the Lancet survey was classed as "close to best practice" by your MOD chief scientific adviser. The Lancet survey also estimated a million deaths.

Now where do you go from here?

It should be noted that both the second Lancet article and the New England Journal of Medicine article were based on studies that were completed at the height of war-related violence in Iraq. Large-scale fighting continued for another year and slowly subsided for a year after that to lower but continuing levels. So their estimates are a fraction of the total caused by the war.

Edited by psyche101

How dare I state that Bali invites tourists over to party on, and then get killed for it, and you pointed out you do not want people to go there and enjoy themselves you point them at Bangkok, proving the point. And you had the audacity to imply the tourists brought this upon themselves. I do not care what you say, if you take offence to me standing up to your vile insults then people should know what the local Balinese think of the tourists the club owners invite over.

You are the one that do not know the difference between tourists and "pedophiles"

THe pedophiles did the hurt on the tourists AND the locals ... and part of those pedophiles ARE Australians ... you seem to think it is all about YOU and what YOU want to think.

YOU 'insults' your country not to mention ALL of the innocent victims ... locals AND foreign ... you seems to think ONLY Australians were the victims here ... sorry if I don't rock the boat like that, it is called 'discrimination' and 'bigotry' ... English ? Mate ? Oh right ... only those that dance to your tune and only your tune isn't it ? Wait ... isn't that what 'arrogance' means in ENGLISH ?

"I do not care what you say,"

Then why do you keep bringing it up ? Even after an agreement ... a gentleman's agreement at that ... oh wait ... you're not much on honor too are you ?

You want to stand up for your 'beliefs' ? Then stop knocking other people's believes down ... but you don't understand such 'philosophy' would you ?

This is where your 'Special' kind of stupid comes in ... because you are not just plain stupid ...

Not at all, when you do not discuss countries I have even liked your posts in the UFO section. It is only when you call my countrymen pedophiles and say they brought death upon themselves that I cannot stand to sit idly by. I have come to know you online through these conversations as a not very nice person though with your vile racist comments.

You called ALL your countrymen pedophiles ....again I stressed ... where did I mentioned Australians ? You were the one that lied the words into the discussion ...

I did not ... you tried to imply there were none ... I proved you wrong ... I never said all Australians ... again your words ...

"when you call my countrymen pedophiles"

your words ... I never mentioned nor used such words .... you do your country no justice and much insult ...

Start anytime you like.

after you ... mate ... after you .... I insist

you have a nice day now ...

`

You are the one that do not know the difference between tourists and "pedophiles"

THe pedophiles did the hurt on the tourists AND the locals ... and part of those pedophiles ARE Australians ... you seem to think it is all about YOU and what YOU want to think.

YOU 'insults' your country not to mention ALL of the innocent victims ... locals AND foreign ... you seems to think ONLY Australians were the victims here ... sorry if I don't rock the boat like that, it is called 'discrimination' and 'bigotry' ... English ? Mate ? Oh right ... only those that dance to your tune and only your tune isn't it ? Wait ... isn't that what 'arrogance' means in ENGLISH ?

I was talking about the bombing, you said you did not like the way tourists act, you pont them at Bankok, and you made the accustations. You can crawl into your corner all you like, or under your rock, all I see is discrimination and bigotry from you toward people that were falsely invited into your country.

You should know what the word arrogance means, I suspect your picture is in the dictionary next to the definition. At least I know I was right to never want to visit Bali, and I was right in my suspicions that despite the invitations, Aussies are not welcome there, you only want to fleece what you can from tourists. We are not welcome, only the money is. More people should know this. I hope I can spread the word wide enough. After that 14 year old boy was set up and sent to an adult jail, yet the piece of human garbage who coaxed a minor into buying drugs stood idly by with police as he was arrested, or the Corby case, I really cannot fathom why any Aussie goes there, not to mention all the school-kids poisoned and binded with free nightclub drinks. Little ethics toward those you invite over.

"I do not care what you say,"

Then why do you keep bringing it up ? Even after an agreement ... a gentleman's agreement at that ... oh wait ... you're not much on honor too are you ?

What agreement? It is supposed to be a two way thing, you are trying to dictate this conversation too! But hey, you think your not arrogant. Like I say, stop anytime you like, your not going to chastise me like some child because you insulted my country and it's people.

You want to stand up for your 'beliefs' ? Then stop knocking other people's believes down ... but you don't understand such 'philosophy' would you ?

This is where your 'Special' kind of stupid comes in ... because you are not just plain stupid ...

What belief of your's did I knock down?

I understand "philosophy" just fine, I just don't care about it. Stupid hippy crap as far as I am concerned for the most of it. Again, it is why you wont find me posting regularly there.

Like I say stupid can be cured, what you suffer cannot. Your a special type of a hole.

You called ALL your countrymen pedophiles ....again I stressed ... where did I mentioned Australians ? You were the one that lied the words into the discussion ...

I did not ... you tried to imply there were none ... I proved you wrong ... I never said all Australians ... again your words ...

"when you call my countrymen pedophiles"

your words ... I never mentioned nor used such words .... you do your country no justice and much insult ...

You did at the link I provided, and then you tried to bolster your position with further links.

I do not know why you would bring up pedophiles at all, it seems a pretty stupid thing to say when we are talking about death and destruction then you turn around and say "well it is their fault" and go on about some BS crap about your daughters and wives not being enough for the insatiable australian sexual appetite. Dead set, you make me sick you arrogant bigot.

after you ... mate ... after you .... I insist

you have a nice day now ...

`

I always have a nice day, because I am not going to visit that corrupt place who invites us in, and then bombs us for showing up. Your nightclub owners tell Aussies to come and party hard, if you have a problem with that, they are who you should be approaching, not insulting a visiting nation that helps keep your economy alive.

Start anytime you like. It's your suggestion, take the lead. If you have the guts to do so.

I was talking about the bombing, you said you did not like the way tourists act, you pont them at Bankok, and you made the accustations. You can crawl into your corner all you like, or under your rock, all I see is discrimination and bigotry from you toward people that were falsely invited into your country.

PLease .... stop making your self look bad .... :rofl:

"under your rock" ahhhhh .... the irony ....

You should know what the word arrogance means, I suspect your picture is in the dictionary next to the definition. At least I know I was right to never want to visit Bali, and I was right in my suspicions that despite the invitations, Aussies are not welcome there, you only want to fleece what you can from tourists. We are not welcome, only the money is. More people should know this.

On the contrary ... Aussies ARE welcomed EVERYDAY ... not AUssies like you though ... your kind can slink "under your rock" :lol:

I hope I can spread the word wide enough. After that 14 year old boy was set up and sent to an adult jail, yet the piece of human garbage who coaxed a minor into buying drugs stood idly by with police as he was arrested, or the Corby case, I really cannot fathom why any Aussie goes there, not to mention all the school-kids poisoned and binded with free nightclub drinks. Little ethics toward those you invite over.

uhmmm .... links ? Let's see you put your lies where your mouth is ...

I know very well that 14 year boy you mention here ... let's see where you get your 'facts' hehehehhee

We are you now ? The Tourism Development Board ? Of course you cannot fathom why ... being "under your rock" *irony* :lol:

Want to know how many Australians visits ....my country every year ? Let's see you try to google some truth.

What agreement? It is supposed to be a two way thing, you are trying to dictate this conversation too! But hey, you think your not arrogant. Like I say, stop anytime you like, your not going to chastise me like some child because you insulted my country and it's people.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if you're being a pathological liar now or being your special kind of stupid ... let's see :

two way thing : I stop you stop ... good enough ... then you go dig it all up and now I am trying to dictate ?

But then you never see it when its in your mirror do you ? Its all always someone else ... chastise ? What are you ...? 10 years old ???

You insult yourself and your country by not reading the English Language properly and its MY fault ??? What are you ??? A moron too ?

What belief of your's did I knock down?

I understand "philosophy" just fine, I just don't care about it. Stupid hippy crap as far as I am concerned for the most of it. Again, it is why you wont find me posting regularly there.

Like I say stupid can be cured, what you suffer cannot. Your a special type of a hole.

"I understand "philosophy" just fine,"

good ... good ....

"I just don't care about it Stupid hippy crap as far as I am concerned"

hmmmm .... go ahead ... make yourself look worse ...

"Again, it is why you wont find me posting regularly there."

Now its every one else s fault too ?

"Your a special type of a hole."

oh please ...

419714_508292359231245_243965429_n.jpg

You did at the link I provided, and then you tried to bolster your position with further links.

I do not know why you would bring up pedophiles at all, it seems a pretty stupid thing to say when we are talking about death and destruction then you turn around and say "well it is their fault" and go on about some BS crap about your daughters and wives not being enough for the insatiable australian sexual appetite. Dead set, you make me sick you arrogant bigot.

See .. you are going down that path again ... Australian ... where did I say it was Australian ... specifically ?

Where did I even say it was "it is their fault" ?

YOu even agreed ... I did not ... then you can't help lying can you ? Pathological liar that you are ... wanna links ?

You know how to do it ... you did the previous one quite well ... time stamps and all ...

Devious deceitful liar that you are ... stop making YOUR fellow country folks look bad .... you've been lying from the very start about my position and my part of the conversation, which you barged in I might add ... like the thug that you are ... yes ... this is where your arrogance showed ... then you further entrenched it by blaming everyone else for making your country look bad. *irony*

I always have a nice day, because I am not going to visit that corrupt place who invites us in, and then bombs us for showing up. Your nightclub owners tell Aussies to come and party hard, if you have a problem with that, they are who you should be approaching, not insulting a visiting nation that helps keep your economy alive.

Start anytime you like. It's your suggestion, take the lead. If you have the guts to do so.

What are you babbling about now ? Have you been taking your special kind of medicine now ? I am taking the lead ... you are starting to make less sense and I must congratulate you on that ... never thought it possible ... mate ...

Good to know you have nice days ... you continue to have them ... you hear ?

Please stop now, go get some rest ... :tu:

~

PLease .... stop making your self look bad .... :rofl:

"under your rock" ahhhhh .... the irony ....

I do not see how providing an accurate description of the behaviour I have seen is irony, but your posts indicate poor English so I will put your silly confusion down to that.

On the contrary ... Aussies ARE welcomed EVERYDAY ... not AUssies like you though ... your kind can slink "under your rock" :lol:

The one's you approve of personally you mean, you said that anyone who is enjoying themselves are people you point at Bankok.

I don't live at Uluru, in fact I live on a mountain, so I guess you need to rephrase that as on top of my rock. Jus a little help with our poor English, no need to thank me.

uhmmm .... links ? Let's see you put your lies where your mouth is ...

I know very well that 14 year boy you mention here ... let's see where you get your 'facts' hehehehhee

Everybody knows who that poor kid is, the only regret I have is the gutless Labour Government did not show up at a Bali Beach with a dozen Destroyers demanding justice. Hopefully this miserable bunch wont last another election with some luck.

We are you now ? The Tourism Development Board ? Of course you cannot fathom why ... being "under your rock" *irony* :lol:

Want to know how many Australians visits ....my country every year ? Let's see you try to google some truth.

Cheap holidays are not always cheap. That is why I remain perplexed. Some people have not the ability to look past the dollar. That is why you get so many tourists, because you are cheap, and the Nightclub owners invite people, who got bombed, and according to you if they behaved better this would not have happened.

Bit much for you to comprehend I know.

Hmmmm I'm not sure if you're being a pathological liar now or being your special kind of stupid ... let's see :

two way thing : I stop you stop ... good enough ... then you go dig it all up and now I am trying to dictate ?

Yes you are, dont tell me to stop so you can get "the last word" I do not like you and will not afford you that courtesy.

But then you never see it when its in your mirror do you ? Its all always someone else ... chastise ? What are you ...? 10 years old ???

You insult yourself and your country by not reading the English Language properly and its MY fault ??? What are you ??? A moron too ?

No, your the moron who is a bigot and struggles with plain English. It's really that simple. Just like you.

Chastise is a normal English term, all you have done is expound your difficulties with English.

"I understand "philosophy" just fine,"

good ... good ....

"I just don't care about it Stupid hippy crap as far as I am concerned"

hmmmm .... go ahead ... make yourself look worse ...

"Again, it is why you wont find me posting regularly there."

Now its every one else s fault too ?

How is it anyones fault when I do not bother people on a subject that does not interest me. In fact, you ought to try it sometime. Posting stupid pictures in every thread is not my idea of discussion.

And not having any respect for philosophy does not make anyone look worse, as far as I am concerned, such is progressive. The species seems to me to be past the point of pondering BS pie in the sky ideals.

"Your a special type of a hole."

oh please ...

419714_508292359231245_243965429_n.jpg

I figured you enjoyed being one and that the definition was apt. I seem to understand you a hell of a lot better than you understand me. I wonder why that might be?

See .. you are going down that path again ... Australian ... where did I say it was Australian ... specifically ?

Where did I even say it was "it is their fault" ?

YOu even agreed ... I did not ... then you can't help lying can you ? Pathological liar that you are ... wanna links ?

You know how to do it ... you did the previous one quite well ... time stamps and all ...

Here you called Aussie pedophiles:

who promotes bad behaviour ? 'party' ? define party here ..... indulge ? define 'indulgence'

how much does your dollar buy ?

in the early years when Bali was the destination spot for the beach bums/ surfer dudes ... that was all right ... no one had problems

then the ones coming demanding 'paradise' for a couple of dollars more ...

wives, sisters and daughters were not enough ... little boys were taught to 'party' and shown a little more of 'indulgence'

you know what we say to you guys that think a license to party means a license to be bad ?

We point 'north' and tells you Bangkok is that away ....

And here you said it was their own fault:

the bombings were wrong ... the bad tourists were wrong .... the whole pile of wrong was wrong ... just in case you skid off a bend.

Did you know that the bomb blasts did not cause the majority of the number of lives lost ?

Did you know that most of the 'foreign' and local victims died from burns and smoke inhalation ?

Did you know that most of the locals that died there that night was trampled to death right at the entrance and the rest from smoke inhalation because they were knocked back into the place by 'heroic' foreigners that thought 'tourists first' and who knocked and bashed the locals out of the way in a stampede of 'foreigners first' dash out the door ?

Did you know that in that mad stampede out of the burning premise the 'foreigners' ran into the burning main facade that crashed down on them ?

Did you know that rescue efforts were hampered because the now drunk and paranoid "tourists' were bashing everything with a local color in sight and reach because they thought 'everyone' was out to get them and in effect caused more unnecessary lost of lives ?

And who were you talking about? The Australians invited there to let their hair down.

Did I say Australians ? Yes in this case ... I should say most of the 'foreigners' here is Australians ..... but not ALL Australians there that night was behaving as such ...

Which I take great offence to. All of it. But you know that already, and do not care. Hence the bad blood.

Devious deceitful liar that you are ... stop making YOUR fellow country folks look bad .... you've been lying from the very start about my position and my part of the conversation, which you barged in I might add ... like the thug that you are ... yes ... this is where your arrogance showed ... then you further entrenched it by blaming everyone else for making your country look bad. *irony*

No I have not been lying look above for your own words. Your a heartless nasty bigot.

What are you babbling about now ? Have you been taking your special kind of medicine now ? I am taking the lead ... you are starting to make less sense and I must congratulate you on that ... never thought it possible ... mate ...

Good to know you have nice days ... you continue to have them ... you hear ?

Where did I use pigeon English? Please point it out. I see not other way for you to comprehend the depth of the insult you delivered. You are so into yourself that you do not even know when you are insulting others. I blame the bombers and their twisted religion for the deaths. That is all, not your twisted sick ideal of trying to share the blame with the victims of this nightmare. In all honesty that you would propose such truly indicates a special type of stupid as you are fond of saying. No I take that back, I was right to begin with it talkes a special type of a/hole.

Please stop now, go get some rest ... :tu:

~

Umm, go to hell? Hows that suit?

Edited by psyche101

I do not see how providing an accurate description of the behaviour I have seen is irony, but your posts indicate poor English so I will put your silly confusion down to that.

more irony

The one's you approve of personally you mean, you said that anyone who is enjoying themselves are people you point at Bankok.

It is Bangkok , no need to thank me ....

I don't live at Uluru, in fact I live on a mountain, so I guess you need to rephrase that as on top of my rock. Jus a little help with our poor English, no need to thank me.

more irony .... taking things literally when it suits you ? and it is just ... no need to thank me ...

Everybody knows who that poor kid is, the only regret I have is the gutless Labour Government did not show up at a Bali Beach with a dozen Destroyers demanding justice. Hopefully this miserable bunch wont last another election with some luck.

Cheap holidays are not always cheap. That is why I remain perplexed. Some people have not the ability to look past the dollar. That is why you get so many tourists, because you are cheap, and the Nightclub owners invite people, who got bombed, and according to you if they behaved better this would not have happened.

Bit much for you to comprehend I know.

links .... facts ... evidence ... you cheap little liar .... just because you like your lies it does not mean the world has to believe in them you know, by the way ... that's what 'everybody' means, no need to thank me again.

A dozen destroyers ? More bombs ? More people dying .... is that the reason you hate the Australians that still continue to travel to Bali ? Because you can't recommend your solutions to appease your twisted mind and heart ?

No that is not the reasons many tourists visits Bali, but then you wouldn't know, you only like to lie that you do.

:lol:comprehend ... coming from you ... ahhhh ... irony ...

Yes you are, dont tell me to stop so you can get "the last word" I do not like you and will not afford you that courtesy.

No, your the moron who is a bigot and struggles with plain English. It's really that simple. Just like you.

Chastise is a normal English term, all you have done is expound your difficulties with English.

:rofl::lol: :lol:

You know I am beginning to enjoy this very much ... thank you for the laughs ... I haven't laughed this hard in years honestly.

How is it anyones fault when I do not bother people on a subject that does not interest me. In fact, you ought to try it sometime. Posting stupid pictures in every thread is not my idea of discussion.

And not having any respect for philosophy does not make anyone look worse, as far as I am concerned, such is progressive. The species seems to me to be past the point of pondering BS pie in the sky ideals.

I figured you enjoyed being one and that the definition was apt. I seem to understand you a hell of a lot better than you understand me. I wonder why that might be?

Uhmmm ... because you don;t understand yourself at all ? I don't know, just a thought

Here you called Aussie pedophiles:

who promotes bad behaviour ? 'party' ? define party here ..... indulge ? define 'indulgence'

how much does your dollar buy ?

in the early years when Bali was the destination spot for the beach bums/ surfer dudes ... that was all right ... no one had problems

then the ones coming demanding 'paradise' for a couple of dollars more ...

wives, sisters and daughters were not enough ... little boys were taught to 'party' and shown a little more of 'indulgence'

you know what we say to you guys that think a license to party means a license to be bad ?

We point 'north' and tells you Bangkok is that away ....

And here you said it was their own fault:

the bombings were wrong ... the bad tourists were wrong .... the whole pile of wrong was wrong ... just in case you skid off a bend.

Did you know that the bomb blasts did not cause the majority of the number of lives lost ?

Did you know that most of the 'foreign' and local victims died from burns and smoke inhalation ?

Did you know that most of the locals that died there that night was trampled to death right at the entrance and the rest from smoke inhalation because they were knocked back into the place by 'heroic' foreigners that thought 'tourists first' and who knocked and bashed the locals out of the way in a stampede of 'foreigners first' dash out the door ?

Did you know that in that mad stampede out of the burning premise the 'foreigners' ran into the burning main facade that crashed down on them ?

Did you know that rescue efforts were hampered because the now drunk and paranoid "tourists' were bashing everything with a local color in sight and reach because they thought 'everyone' was out to get them and in effect caused more unnecessary lost of lives ?

And who were you talking about? The Australians invited there to let their hair down.

Did I say Australians ? Yes in this case ... I should say most of the 'foreigners' here is Australians ..... but not ALL Australians there that night was behaving as such ...

Which I take great offence to. All of it. But you know that already, and do not care. Hence the bad blood.

No I have not been lying look above for your own words. Your a heartless nasty bigot.

The bad blood is because you twist my posts and because you lie and continues to add more lies, here you again prove yourself what a liar you are ...

Do you really think that just because you don't link the posts and nobody will know ?

Do you really believe that just because you don't link the posts at all, I will not ?

And this is not the first and not the only instance ... but it is a good thing, it again proves again to all what a deceitful, conniving worthless piece of trash you are.

first post link "third_eye, on 31 May 2013 - 02:12 PM, said:"

second post link "third_eye, on 03 June 2013 - 07:10 PM, said:"

and it is all in another thread and topic totally : Soldier beheaded in London, Started by Hilander, May 23 2013 05:20 AM

Now where and what happened and what was said in between the dates ?

Ahhh ... you worthless piece of trash ... yes ... trash ... I have proven you a liar again. You deceitful conniving worthless piece of trash.

574782_559855910705227_1679939691_n.jpg

All your stupid peace signs, and you do not understand a single one of them. Ironic.

What about this ?

Yeah you did not say all Australians, just most of the tourists. And then you provided as many links as you could Google to try to make it look like a regular Aussie past time. You know what the most amazing thing is here? That you would be so arrogant as to think I would not take offence to you insulting my entire country, you sure think a great deal of yourself don't you.

I just hope Aussies come to their senses and start avoiding Bali like a plague. Graft corruption, and worst of all, your attitude to tourists that you have invited. You called me a special kind of stupid? That's OK, we all have to learn, and stupid can be cured but you are a special kind of a hole with a capital A , and I do not know if you can learn in that regard.

your words ...

Where did I use pigeon English? Please point it out. I see not other way for you to comprehend the depth of the insult you delivered. You are so into yourself that you do not even know when you are insulting others. I blame the bombers and their twisted religion for the deaths. That is all, not your twisted sick ideal of trying to share the blame with the victims of this nightmare. In all honesty that you would propose such truly indicates a special type of stupid as you are fond of saying. No I take that back, I was right to begin with it talkes a special type of a/hole.

hehehheheheh

Umm, go to hell? Hows that suit?

You know the place well ... maybe one day I'll see you there .... have a nice day

`

Edited by third_eye