Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Weird Dreams... HELP

YinLove of DragonClan

Do, I have had dreams, about dragons and other flying animals...( Fire Birds, Phoenix, etc) after I saw a dragon. It's weird. I might be dreaming just dreams, but I don't know. If u have any weird dreams, please tell me.

The dreams are usually a fly animal, comes out and talks to me about saving something. It says I need to team up with something.

If anything happend to u, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!

Edited by Saru
Keeping things civil

Well, a lot of people dream about flying animals or flying. It's really not that unusual.

If it concerns you, there are pre-sleep tricks to help encourage it or discourage it. Like putting on white noise, or telling yourself to think about it, or concentrating on something else to help prevent dreaming about it.

Maybe you are dreaming about saving or teaming up due to issues you have going on in your awake life.

Do, I have had dreams, about dragons and other flying animals...( Fire Birds, Phoenix, etc) after I saw a dragon. It's weird. I might be dreaming just dreams, but I don't know. If u have any weird dreams, please tell me.

The dreams are usually a fly animal, comes out and talks to me about saving something. It says I need to team up with something.

If anything happend to u, PLEASE TELL ME!!!!!

I had an experience with a winged entity whilst on Andros Island in the Bahamas. I had purposely caught some fish and kept them in a shallow pool next to the derelict bungalow which I was sleeping in (illegally I found out later). It was a full moon and I was lying in a hammock in the open air, just dreaming and staring into the starry sky. My subconscious suddenly flicked into hyper mode as I saw what I thought was a heron almost poke it's long beak into my eye whilst in hovering flight in front of my face. The image wasn't clear, but I could see the outstretched wings which were vibrating and I focused on the darkness of the eyes. The image then disappeared, but then a few moments later I noticed the bird had landed to my right beside the pool. I consciously didn't make much fuss and remained calm and in the exact same position. It then opened it's right wing slightly and seemed to be reflecting the moon's light into the shallow pool where I had put the fish. I remember looking over and the image had gone. It was just an empty sandy patch next to the shimmering watery pool. I didn't see the bird fly away, but assumed that it must have done and that somehow I didn't see it.

I've just remembered that I explained the experience to myself by assuming that the 'heron' had thought that the twinkle in my eye was a fish in a pool of water and had simply made a mistake.

Interestingly, there is a mystery cryptid bird on Andros Island which is thought to be flightless and is called the chickcharnie.

Andros is said to be the home of chickcharnies. These elfin, birdlike creatures have piercing red eyes, three fingers, three toes and a tail, which they use to hang from trees. Chickcharnies live in the forest and build nests by joining two pine trees together at the top.

When sightseeing on Andros, carry flowers or bright bits of cloth with you to charm these mischievous creatures. The Chickcharnie is said to be generally peaceful when left unmolested. Legend says if you see a chickcharnie and show it respect, you'll be blessed with good luck for the rest of your life. Be careful not to sneer at it, however, or your head will turn completely around!

That was 8 years ago or so and is one of many special encounters that I've had. Your dreams are simply your subconcscious trying to make sense of what you have seen.

I've just found this on youtube. I'll play it tomorrow, but now it's time for bed.

[media=]

[/media]

post-94765-0-20242700-1370381043_thumb.g

post-94765-0-29616100-1370381100_thumb.j

So the dragon you reported in your old thread was actually a dream?

• Like 1

So the dragon you reported in your old thread was actually a dream?

Was about to post the same

• Like 1

While i learned to fly on sopwith camels and flying carpets my most comon method is simply flying like superman.

However My FAVOURITE mode of flying transport is a dragon closely followed by a interstellar light ship. The rush of air ,the rythmn of thieir muscles along my thighs with each stroke of their wings (and with some the telepathic communication) make this wonderful. I have flown small one man dragons and also huge ones with up to 20 warriors on their backs engaged in aerial combat. ps strangely not one dragon I have encountered ahs actually bee of the fire breathing variety. They are all very beautiful (subjective) and powerful, (objective) winged reptiles.

The only thing to equal this rush is to enter the mind of a flying animal or sapient being, like one I once merged with. They were huge, thin, translucent creatures who soared the skies of their low gravity planet, and in the time I spent with them never came down to land. They mated, ate, and lived among the clouds and higher. The views and sensations were unique, and the clouds and landscapes were like nothing on earth. Actually the clouds were quite thin and flat, but came in gentle pink and mauvey colours from some effect in the atmosphere. th ecreatures most resembled a giant living flying carpet with only their organs visible form above or below because you could virtually see through 95% of their body. They didnt seem to have any predators in the short time I spent with them, but this almost invisible appearance might have helped them catch the smaller flying creatures they lived on.

Edited by Mr Walker

I had this dream that some one took the picture of the scale and uploaded it and stop making new threads.

• Like 3

Please for God's sake, the word is drawing not drawen.

Stay in school.

• Like 1