Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Tourism WA. Video made of 1001 photos.

DKO

ONE thousand people captured their favourite West Australian memory to help compile a spectacular video which aims to bring more tourists to the state.

Tourism WA today unveiled the $1.6million 1001 Extraordinary Experiences tourism campaign, funded by the State Government.

The 1,001 pictures showcased in the video were chosen from nearly 6,000 photos submitted by people from 27 countries.

Tourism Minister Kim Hames said the pictures captured the spectacular imagery WA has to offer.

“The 1001 Extraordinary Experiences campaign will be an extremely valuable asset for prospective travellers and for WA’s tourism industry,” the Minister said.

“A $700,000 digital and outdoor advertising campaign featuring a selection of the 1001 Extraordinary Experiences images will begin in Australia this week.”

http://www.perthnow.com.au/news/western-australia/new-wa-tourism-video-made-up-of-1001-photos-to-boost-tourism/story-fnhocxo3-1226657906284

Video in the link.

• Like 2

That is a novel idea, and a good idea to ask the people what they like. I wish this all the best success.

• Like 1

I must admit it was enthralling - they should have a site where all the pics are there to view separate and enjoy too, I would like to take some of that in properly.

I must admit it was enthralling - they should have a site where all the pics are there to view separate and enjoy too, I would like to take some of that in properly.

Funny you say that. I just found a page that lets you look at each photo individually.

http://www.1001extraordinaryexperiences.com/

• Like 1

That was a pretty nice video. Way better than the California tourist attraction video's Arnold used to play in California for some reason.