Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bilderberg 2013

Kowalski

If it's all so innocent.. why isn't it recorded LIVE?

Heck, I'd be satisfied with several articles in an MSM newspaper. When the MSM has a decades-long confidentiality agreement with a secretive organization made up of the most powerful individuals in the world, you don't have to be a diagnosed paranoid to think that's suspicious.

In the past up and coming political leaders have been invited to attend and then they generally go all the way to the top of the heap shortly after.

You can predict who will be the next leader of the Western Powers by their attendance at the Bilderberg meetings.

I don't think its a coincidence and I don't think its healthy to have the rich and powerful preselecting our national leaders to further their own sectoral interests.

Br Cornelius

Edited by Guest

I find it impossible to accept the idea that they are scheming towards the New World Order. Anyone who believes that is too heavily invested in the so called "Hero" theory of history, that the course of events is directed by a few powerful and influential men (it's always men for some reason). Not to mention that a New World Order is a stupid idea for people who already control the world through capitalism and consumerism. If they install it, we will tear it down, given a year, ten years or a century. Plus haven't they been trying for almost a century? Woodrow Wilson is seen as the originator of the phrase New World Order, and was the founder of the League of Nations, but conveniently forget that Congress voted against the USA joining the League. And how can they be working towards a New World Order when Bilderberg has exactly zero representatives from China, Russia or India?

Bilderberg should be recognised as the problem it is, a western capitalist collusion, in order to improve their own profits at the expense of the rest of us. All this conspiratorial thinking is distracting.

I remember when the Library would not submit personal information to the request of the government , don't know which branch asked for it , but they wanted the records of what people were reading and all. Now days i think they have no choice but to submit personal information over . I don't understand why would anyone want to know what the general public interest are in what they read and check out at the library?

• Like 1

I remember when the Library would not submit personal information to the request of the government , don't know which branch asked for it , but they wanted the records of what people were reading and all. Now days i think they have no choice but to submit personal information over . I don't understand why would anyone want to know what the general public interest are in what they read and check out at the library?

That's a good question. They likely want to collect and combine the data into unique files on each person. It goes beyond "keeping us safe". Maybe the Bilderbergers discussed the next step at their last meeting.

• Like 2

That's a good question. They likely want to collect and combine the data into unique files on each person. It goes beyond "keeping us safe". Maybe the Bilderbergers discussed the next step at their last meeting.

Hmm...I don't understand. What's the purpose? There's so much that can and needs to be done to really create a safe and better way for all of us in the world and still , it's always about wealth and them keeping themselves wealthy....Oh whatever...It is what it is. They sadden me .

• Like 1

Hmm...I don't understand. What's the purpose? There's so much that can and needs to be done to really create a safe and better way for all of us in the world and still , it's always about wealth and them keeping themselves wealthy....Oh whatever...It is what it is. They sadden me .

The purpose is to get and keep information that could be used in the future. It's about control, not safety. The failure to stop the Boston bombers shows that. They don't need the minute details of Americans' lives to prevent terrorism. They need communication and cooperation, as well as the willingness to concentrate on real leads, some of which are based on realistic profiling. Acquiring data on millions of people, 99.99% of whom aren't involved in terrorism, is a huge waste (at best). Common sense leads one to believe that it's not all about security.

• Like 1

The purpose is to get and keep information that could be used in the future. It's about control, not safety. The failure to stop the Boston bombers shows that. They don't need the minute details of Americans' lives to prevent terrorism. They need communication and cooperation, as well as the willingness to concentrate on real leads, some of which are based on realistic profiling. Acquiring data on millions of people, 99.99% of whom aren't involved in terrorism, is a huge waste (at best). Common sense leads one to believe that it's not all about security.

I think so too. I think it's a waste of time and that's what i don't understand . I don't even understand how this is possible and how so many people are oblivious to what is transpiring right under our noses...

I heard that cell phones and other equipment can be activated by them as well to creep around our personal space of " privacy ".

I used to think that if it keeps everyone safe than it's fine with me , but now i don't know what to think about it exactly, like if they really and truly wanted everyone to be safest would they not secure the country borders ?

I don't like the thought of having just anyone look in and listen whenever they want . I don't even like having anything in my room that is electronic anymore...I'm not paranoid though ...Just feels like it's weird they can look and listen whenever.

I wonder if wars happen because of gold ,or the lack of it , and if so , how long can the system continue? Is that really what the N.W.O is all about? Global currency ?

I had a dream once , like shortly after Barack's first term began I was never really political , in fact I'm still learning , I'm overwhelmed at times by what I discover and learn.

In my dream I seen these figures sliding down , they were faces of presidents. I vividly remember the face of George Washington , because the intense expression of feeling his eyes gave . Was like this sadness , this helplessness , yet there was this strong , stern feeling too . I can't really explain it....But the next morning i found online that it was Mount Rushmore , somewhere I've never been and never really ever talked about , read or look at, ever...

As they were sliding down , I seen them hit , crash into a large hill of orange dirt , it stopped them from sliding to the very bottom, though they nearly did reach the bottom.

Still, something wasn't right , I could tell by the look on Washington's face , he seemed to me , like he was concerned as to how we were going to build it back up? like it was out of his hands now or something , and on us , is what it felt like from him in that dream..It was a strange dream ....

P.S I started to read up on him after that , I never did before till that...Interesting man ....

Edited by Reann
  • Like 4

That was a good post, Reann. Your dream is very fitting for the times in which we live. I'm sure that Washington, as well as Jefferson and Madison, are in disbelief as they might not recognize their descendants who turn their backs on our legacy of liberty by our apathy and ignorance. I hope that their generation doesn't regret the sacrifices they made to found our country.

• Like 4

Yeah , I couldn't understand it at the time , but as more things became transparent regarding political agendas I was sort of able to related it better. I agree with you , I get what you're saying about it. But what can anyone do to make the government accept and acknowledge the constitution which is there to protect the liberty that was fought for? It seems to me that the public just goes along with whatever new terms and laws come forth by stripping away the constitution . Actually , from what I've learned it all really started in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson signed into law the Federal reserves bill which was unconstitutional , in doing so that administration broke the constitution which governors us, right? Why was if allowed to happen? . Were people just naive or lazy minded ? Later he said he was a very sad man for doing what he did . The founding fathers said for us to never permit any financial system like bankers to be in control of our country, they own it..They are the government..

• Like 1

Yeah , I couldn't understand it at the time , but as more things became transparent regarding political agendas I was sort of able to related it better. I agree with you , I get what you're saying about it. But what can anyone do to make the government accept and acknowledge the constitution which is there to protect the liberty that was fought for? It seems to me that the public just goes along with whatever new terms and laws come forth by stripping away the constitution . Actually , from what I've learned it all really started in 1913 when Woodrow Wilson signed into law the Federal reserves bill which was unconstitutional , in doing so that administration broke the constitution which governors us, right? Why was if allowed to happen? . Were people just naive or lazy minded ? Later he said he was a very sad man for doing what he did . The founding fathers said for us to never permit any financial system like bankers to be in control of our country, they own it..They are the government..

I think it was naivety on Wilson's part, honestly. He was a idealist, and used by people, who corrupted his ideas.Which is what usually happens to idealists in the cesspool of Washington.....

• Like 1

Yeah . You must know then what Wilson said regarding the bankers and what the people may do one day because of them ... I think he knew after like a couple of years or so what they really were focused doing...He signed us over to them , but...if it wasn't him , maybe someone other would have one day...I mean just look at all the sneaky deals that go on . Goodness, look at Bilderberg meet ups, they deny they even meet in secret, what's the secret they are holding and hiding?

• Like 1

Yeah . You must know then what Wilson said regarding the bankers and what the people may do one day because of them ... I think he knew after like a couple of years or so what they really were focused doing...He signed us over to them , but...if it wasn't him , maybe someone other would have one day...I mean just look at all the sneaky deals that go on . Goodness, look at Bilderberg meet ups, they deny they even meet in secret, what's the secret they are holding and hiding?

You might want to see this if you get the chance. Watched it yesterday...

• Like 2

I'll watch it. I don't know how long it is , i may watch it in parts.I looked at his show last night for about 15 min. and I couldn't take it , he was talking about things that have actually been happening , like that kid with the Tee shirt in school and a couple of other things too ,. I just couldn't listen anymore, it's not his fault , it's just that what's transpiring is wrong. Meanwhile others want to just ignore it as if it will just all work itself out or something. The thing is , in who's favor ?

This link to this video i shared may seem boring , but from what I've listened to of it so far confirms so much about things, in the manner of the conspiracy which they have created all along . Meanwhile , people still don't get it...Maybe it's all just too weird for them to get it???

http://www.unexplained-mysteries.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=249505&st=90#entry4815318

• Like 1

I'll watch it. I don't know how long it is , i may watch it in parts.I looked at his show last night for about 15 min. and I couldn't take it , he was talking about things that have actually been happening , like that kid with the Tee shirt in school and a couple of other things too ,. I just couldn't listen anymore, it's not his fault , it's just that what's transpiring is wrong. Meanwhile others want to just ignore it as if it will just all work itself out or something. The thing is , in who's favor ?

This link to this video i shared may seem boring , but from what I've listened to of it so far confirms so much about things, in the manner of the conspiracy which they have created all along . Meanwhile , people still don't get it...Maybe it's all just too weird for them to get it???

http://www.unexplain...90#entry4815318

Thanks for the link! :)

I know, listening to his show you can get a little depressed, because all this c**** is going on, and it seems like no one cares, but there are people out there, who really do care, so I take comfort in that fact. You'd be very surprised at the number of people who listen to his show! There are people I would never suspect of listening to it! :yes:

• Like 1

The only thing that would make us change course back to constitutional principles is for the general public to break free from the trance that media, drug companies, fluoride, TV, GMO's, ect ect ect have put us into. I once looked at that as a very hard hill to climb, but doable. Mr Snowden proved to me beyond any question of a doubt that that hill cant be climbed, and there is no hope what so ever. We are talking about a man who exposed the fact that all communications are recorded and stored to possibly, one day, be used against you. And the only thing that derived from that was a question asking if HE broke the law exposing this. Now that they know they dont even have to hide thier crimes anymore, that we will STILL let main stream dictate what reality is, even after they now openly are commiting the greatest crimes against freedom this country has ever seen, they are gonna go full throttle.

• Like 5

The only thing that would make us change course back to constitutional principles is for the general public to break free from the trance that media, drug companies, fluoride, TV, GMO's, ect ect ect have put us into. I once looked at that as a very hard hill to climb, but doable. Mr Snowden proved to me beyond any question of a doubt that that hill cant be climbed, and there is no hope what so ever. We are talking about a man who exposed the fact that all communications are recorded and stored to possibly, one day, be used against you. And the only thing that derived from that was a question asking if HE broke the law exposing this. Now that they know they dont even have to hide thier crimes anymore, that we will STILL let main stream dictate what reality is, even after they now openly are commiting the greatest crimes against freedom this country has ever seen, they are gonna go full throttle.

Well, most people know that, the presstitute media are liars, and think the government is going to far. Thankfully, the people who think Snowden is a traitor are few, and are in the minority....Just check out Yahoo comments to see how people REALLY feel.....

People are starting to wake up.

• Like 2

970768_513949191998895_153847732_n.jpg

I shall reveal my all of my master's secrets and their insidious plans ...

but first I must learn your language ...

`

• Like 2

Snowden is only in this for his own monatary gains ! :whistle:

And Time will show this to be true IMO.

There's no doubt about Wilson's role. His administration is pivotal. It's where you find the main rise of globalist tendencies in finances and politics. For instance, the League Of Nations is from this era. Check out "The Creature From Jekyll Island" for answers to your question. Logistics and collaborations play big roles in how constitutional governments are undermined. Watch how laws are passed close to holidays and vacations, as well as the roles of blocks of like-minded representatives beholden to lobbyists. Oh, don't forget the start of income taxes during this era. The changes are incremental, so Americans don't notice them as much as they should. That's true for both the past and the present, and people, who care about the Constitution are portrayed as conspiracy theorists. The life of the Patriot Act is a good example of how this manipulation works. Fortunately, we're waking up to reality as they accelerate the process in a way that makes it almost impossible to ignore.

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

You might want to see this if you get the chance. Watched it yesterday...

[media=]

[/media]

I haven't gotten back here to tell you i watched this video on my T.V i seen parts of it before ..But I watched it entirely..I'll probably watch it again one day... I was wondering , have you seen the Alex Jones show that aired on 6/26/13 ? He talked a lot about the spying that has been going on , something with the wireless systems? He showed an article that had a picture of just how clear and in color the spying technology really is ...

If all this is really happening , it shouldn't be. It's just way too much of invading on the privacy of people while they are in their homes or workplace or wherever..Especially in the personal place of ones own home...

I sort of view it as , in public you have no privacy , but in your home you should have a sense of privacy . It's as though they are peeping toms , it's just creepy...I do not like the thought of what they have been doing...It's ridiculous..

• Like 1

There's no doubt about Wilson's role. His administration is pivotal. It's where you find the main rise of globalist tendencies in finances and politics. For instance, the League Of Nations is from this era. Check out "The Creature From Jekyll Island" for answers to your question. Logistics and collaborations play big roles in how constitutional governments are undermined. Watch how laws are passed close to holidays and vacations, as well as the roles of blocks of like-minded representatives beholden to lobbyists. Oh, don't forget the start of income taxes during this era. The changes are incremental, so Americans don't notice them as much as they should. That's true for both the past and the present, and people, who care about the Constitution are portrayed as conspiracy theorists. The life of the Patriot Act is a good example of how this manipulation works. Fortunately, we're waking up to reality as they accelerate the process in a way that makes it almost impossible to ignore.

Thank you , I will check it out...I agree with everything you said .But what can we all do about it? Do you have hope that we can make it better , stop all the corruption?I think that it may be in the hands of Military , they need to see it happening , maybe they need to take a stand and take back America instead of fighting the elites war for them... I think we need someone or many in high ranking Military potions to care enough and have finally had enough of it.

I'm really concerned about America , I barely recognize our country anymore , this is not what we were to become...The Military needs to wake up and save it's own country and people while we still stand....

• Like 1

I haven't gotten back here to tell you i watched this video on my T.V i seen parts of it before ..But I watched it entirely..I'll probably watch it again one day... I was wondering , have you seen the Alex Jones show that aired on 6/26/13 ? He talked a lot about the spying that has been going on , something with the wireless systems? He showed an article that had a picture of just how clear and in color the spying technology really is ...

If all this is really happening , it shouldn't be. It's just way too much of invading on the privacy of people while they are in their homes or workplace or wherever..Especially in the personal place of ones own home...

I sort of view it as , in public you have no privacy , but in your home you should have a sense of privacy . It's as though they are peeping toms , it's just creepy...I do not like the thought of what they have been doing...It's ridiculous..

Yeah, they can spy on you with your webcams in your laptops or computers... :no:

Just a bunch of sick perverts in our government, let me tell 'ya...

I bet they see a lot of nasty stuff, too! :w00t:

I know my Dad is always saying, "Their listening to us through the TV." Sometimes I wonder if he is right...

• Like 2

Yeah, they can spy on you with your webcams in your laptops or computers... :no:

Just a bunch of sick perverts in our government, let me tell 'ya...

I bet they see a lot of nasty stuff, too! :w00t:

I know my Dad is always saying, "Their listening to us through the TV." Sometimes I wonder if he is right...

Yes he spoke about that too.( listening to everything) You know , my dad used to say that our country can listen to a mouse in a cave in the middle east , he said that he didn't want to hear that they didn't know where Osama was at , he never believed they didn't know...

But yeah , that's just it , we have to trust that the people doing the spying are good themselves and not perverted or anything . My goodness, like they have no business peeping in houses like they do.

• Like 1

I always wondering whether the Snowden case is actually all planned and there could be possibility of conspiracy in the case of security propaganda. There for the idea of false flag in this case that, they are using this scenario as a tactic to manipulate civilians from the fact to take away constitutional right of the people to further extend. While the security business creates huge money to fund the next war, at the same time executing whistle blowers one by one. Russia in the this case of being accused of shielding a fugitive could create back fire from their end, which could cause WW3 in the end the day, which we all don't want that to happen but International Court of justice just as limp as limp biscuit and could not make any better justice in the sense of crime of war and seems to be made it that way to benefits the elites.