Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

Bilderberg 2013

Kowalski

You do realize that in the past many attendees have not been on the list of participants? You also realize that there is no way to confirm the agenda released is the actual agenda of the meeting?

Trust. We all have it, but we have to decide who is worthy of receiving it

But yet you seem to know that information so it's not really that secret is it? Frankly, it's the most public 'secret' meeting in the World.

What exactly do you think they're doing in there? Or is it simply that there's something going on that you can't participate in and you've been told by someone that it's all nefarious? Well here's a little secret - there's a lot of stuff that goes on the world that you're not privy to because, to be honest, you're just not that important.

• Like 2

especially if you consider that they were mentioned in Senator Mike Gravel's speech:

I don't know if anyone knows who KRS One is , I don't really know his music but I like his philosophy.

Also like that he say's he stands with people like with Alex Jones , and that 's truth he's down with .

I think of words like his when i reflect on these meetings that go on concerning global agendas such as builders berg, which , the elitist like to place reason of doubt , so they can continue on to manipulate everyone , claim the meetings never occurred.

[media=]

[/media]

If you think Alex Jones is truth, you've got some real issues my friend.

Although I bet his accountant LOVES it when Bilderberg rolls around every year - cha ching $$$$!

• Like 1

Could there be underhanded talks going on at these meetings? Of course. But to assume that every single person going to these things is automatically evil just because they have money and influence is just silly. There majority of conferences held around the world are not open to the public or the media. Doesn't mean they're plotting the enslavement of humanity.

Clearly one of you guys need to get rich, go to the conference, and report back. ;)

• Like 2

new world order seems to be in the roster

I wonder if we could ever have a Bilderberg discussiont without someone quoting InfoWars?

Why would we want to do that? Inforwars leads the charge on such subjects. They were reporting on this back when main stream out right lied and said it wasnt even real. Why do you listen to people who lie to you?

Not to mention, if we really enforced the Logan Act, we'd probably need all of those FEMA camps just to house everyone who broke the damned law given that pretty much every international business deal by a major company breaks the damn thing.

Im down. Lets get to work. Or maybe we could let the couple million non violent prisoners go, and use thier empty cells.

• Like 3

If you think Alex Jones is truth, you've got some real issues my friend.

Although I bet his accountant LOVES it when Bilderberg rolls around every year - cha ching $$$$!

But you have no problem with tax exempt main stream, who also recieve tax dollars?? Talk about cha ching. Its amazing. Its great for anyone to have success, anyone but Alex Jones. The man who pours most of his money back into his operation. Who gives away documentaries, and even abandons all copy rights to them so you can make copies and hand them out for free. How much did Fox and Cnn bring in last year? They sell the opinion of the highest bidder, and you have a problem with little infowars??

• Like 2

Could there be underhanded talks going on at these meetings? Of course. But to assume that every single person going to these things is automatically evil just because they have money and influence is just silly. There majority of conferences held around the world are not open to the public or the media. Doesn't mean they're plotting the enslavement of humanity.

Clearly one of you guys need to get rich, go to the conference, and report back. ;)

Ok i'll bite the bullet. Just PM me and I'll tell ya where to send donations :tu:

Edited by preacherman76
  • Like 4

They meet in secret to talk about new flavors of Ben and Jerry's ice cream.

• Like 5

Well, if Goldman Sachs is paying for it i guess that it simply means this years meeting is brought to you by the American Taxpayer.

Theres a good reason they are also known as Government Sachs.

• Like 4

Didn't the NWO try to take over before? OOPS! Sorry that was wrestling.

Really, the rich have been controlling our daily lives for hundreds if not thousands of years. They just can't do it without everyone finding out now.

• Like 1

Has anyone mentioned the Reptilian Bilderberg connection??? That one always makes me laugh.

Has anyone mentioned the Reptilian Bilderberg connection??? That one always makes me laugh.

ROTFLMAO.gif

That's the David Icke stuff....that dude cracks me up. He sure sells a lot of books on how to live around the horrible reptilian overlords though...

notimpressed_zps76226f40.gif

The way I see it is like this.

For years, the MSM even denied these meetings were taking place.

Now they are somewhat picking up on the story and acknowledging it...even if to make fun of the possible significance of it.

I figure it like this.

These "power" folks met in secret for years...they didn't want Joe Public to know they even existed and that they were the puppet masters pulling the strings of world governments.

Now...I think they want everyone to know who they are and what they are doing...goes hand in hand with a one world Government.

They are probably considering just coming out and saying "We own this fricking place and you WILL do what exactly we say. Got a problem with that?...then you die first."

I really have became a cynical b@stard. If these control freaks and slave owners didn't want you to know who they were and what they were doing...we wouldn't...pretty damn simple to me. Most folks didn't know about it or believe in these meetings for years.

This is not an "expose"...this is an unveiling...an open introduction to the world of the people that have been killing them, robbing them and screwing them for years.

But the truth is...this is the "publicity stunt" meeting. They have "other" meetings and those are not so well covered...Bohemian Grove is supposedly one of those...but who really knows?

Bottom line is...the golden rule is in effect and has been in place for thousands of years...those that have the gold...makes the rules. We are all wage slaves of one form or another...

Edited by Jeremiah65
  • Like 4

I think they are up to no good,

Have they done any good. As I suspect them as a terrorist organization I say we drone them.

no **** blow them the f up

Edited by The Silver Thong
  • Like 1

Wow, it's a good thing these "wizards of smart" have been meeting and planning for some 60 years or so, or we would be having social chaos, regional wars, genocide, food shortages, economic disasters, environmental degradation..... Oh wait!.... never mind......

• Like 2

I'd just love it if they just met up for a film night or something but act all secretive just to mess with everyone else.

• Like 1

yeah they are i think even more secretive than the rest of their friends the Illuminati,skull and bones society and etc.all they care about is their money,power and control and as for them being something else that's is also a more than possible thing.they won't reveal anything but we sure don't have to do anything for them though and resist any temptation of theirs.some of them are even racist or Nazi's maybe

• Like 1

Have they done any good. As I suspect them as a terrorist organization I say we drone them.

no **** blow them the f up

I hope you don't get arrested for this post Silver.....

:unsure2:

• Like 1

It's probably one big orgy for the big wiggs to unwind. Hugh Hefner supplying the ummmm... Merchandise

• Like 1

I think we can all relax.

any secret group that was planning on world domination wouldn't have invited ed balls.....

;-)

(unless it was to laugh at his stoopid name.)

• Like 1

I read over the thread and haven't seen a posting here of David Petraeus role at this years Bilderberg meeting ,my apologies if it was posted already .Seems it's news that he's helping to construct a Massive Spy Grid.

One other thing , the Infowars program dated on 6/7/13 shows where the commander in chief is speaking of spying ,but then the host of the infowars program detailed that he "the commander in chief" was actually not being honest with his words , that he was actually lying as he was talking about it, about who is being spied on.

It doesn't seem to feel like the government " globalist " care to secure the country . I seen/read some of you posters here and your insensitive opinions/remarks on the issues relating to and of the bilderberg meet ups the elite depend on .

The false accusations from some of you here is so unreal, how on earth do view the globalist ? Why would anyone suggest that we who dislike the globalist elite dislike them because they are rich ? That is such an ignorant comment to make about us. Is it because of money or because of their heart on matters that matter most ? Are all wars not created by bankers a.k.a globalist elite?

http://www.infowars.com/david-petraeus-at-bilderberg-to-craft-big-data-spy-grid/

• Like 2

I read over the thread and haven't seen a posting here of David Petraeus role at this years Bilderberg meeting ,my apologies if it was posted already .Seems it's news that he's helping to construct a Massive Spy Grid.

One other thing , the Infowars program dated on 6/7/13 shows where the commander in chief is speaking of spying ,but then the host of the infowars program detailed that he "the commander in chief" was actually not being honest with his words , that he was actually lying as he was talking about it, about who is being spied on.

It doesn't seem to feel like the government " globalist " care to secure the country . I seen/read some of you posters here and your insensitive opinions/remarks on the issues relating to and of the bilderberg meet ups the elite depend on .

The false accusations from some of you here is so unreal, how on earth do view the globalist ? Why would anyone suggest that we who dislike the globalist elite dislike them because they are rich ? That is such an ignorant comment to make about us. Is it because of money or because of their heart on matters that matter most ? Are all wars not created by bankers a.k.a globalist elite?

http://www.infowars....-data-spy-grid/

I didn't see that Petreaus had been there! Well, surprise, surprise...

Also, isn't it a little "concidental" that all this stuff about the NSA and Prism Program come out right when Bilderberg is meeting?

• Like 3