Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The Ice Man

Ghostdancer

So a movie about Richard Kuklinski aka the Ice Man is coming out, read the book. This guy has to be the most bizarre hit man ever. Just watch one of the vids of an interview with him, these can be seen on YouTube. He is indeed scary. Claims to be the killer of Jimmy Hoffa, but so do some others so the claim is dubious.

• Like 1

I read the book, and I saw the TV shows. I probably will buy the DVD. He really broke the molds of hit men and hired killers. He was one of a kind. He could have been a mass murderer or a serial murderer if he would have had no connections to the Mafia. He was a monster with no remorse, but even he had a code of conduct. He slaughtered only men. His horrid childhood likely made him what he was.

I've got the book and seen his docos, the most intriguing serial killer/hitman i've ever come across. I really hope the movie is as interesting as what he portrayed his life to be.

Kuklinski was an odd individual for sure. Just don't believe everything he says. He is a known liar and has an ego the size of a jetliner. A lot of the things he says have been proven to be false.

Mike

• Like 2

He claims to have been in on hits that he wasn't.

• Like 1

He was a nut that's for sure.and his wife knew nothing of home begin a hitman

• 4 months later...

Just saw the movie, they did a decent job for an iceman movie.. They changed a few things from real life . And I felt like I could relate to him because of his devotion to his family, and it disturbed me for feeling this way because he killed over 100 people.

He claims to have been in on hits that he wasn't.

I agree I don't believe he was involved in the Paul Castellano hit amongst others