Join the Unexplained Mysteries community today! It's free and setting up an account only takes a moment.
- Sign In or Create Account -

The stunning decline of Barack Obama: 2013

Kowalski

It's at 14,094 signatures now....dare I say this might reach the threshold for a response?? Most likely it will not receive a response, but still....that's a lot of signatures......

http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Government/2013/06/11/Bush-More-Popular-Than-Obama

Bush More Popular than Obama

In a Gallup tracking poll released Tuesday, former-President George W. Bush currently stands with a favorability rating of 49%, compared to 46% who see the 43rd president unfavorably. Meanwhile, another Gallup poll shows President Obama with only a 47% approval rating, with 44% disapproving.

I really don't see how so many people can still be defending President Obama so fiercely. He's made a bunch of mistakes that would not be tolerated in any Republican or other Democrat politician.

• Like 1

Post this on social media websites. I find I have good luck with that. Nobody wants to donate money or read long articles, but if it's an easy "yes or no" answer, a topic they have an opinion about and the petition is fairly easy to use, it will spread like wildfire. Facebook, Twitter, comment sections of major news websites are a GREAT place as everyone there is commenting because they have an opinion

• Like 1

Everyone thought Obama meant he would be less hawkish than his predecessor. But as we have seen, Obama apparently has no problem killing American citizens via remote control with drones or greatly expanding upon Bush's surveillance state. This, even though Obama told us he had pretty much won the War on Terror.

Therefore, it appears that what Obama meant by promising to be the anti-Bush is that, unlike George W. Bush, Obama would not get us out of a recession and into many years of economic prosperity. There would also be successful terror attacks on American soil during Obama's watch and a litany of scandals unseen in almost a half-century.

Maybe the next time a former community organizer raised in a creepy church runs for president, the media will work a little harder to dig into his real agenda.

:clap: :clap: :clap:

• Like 1

Obama is just as bad as Bush was. Bush was horrible.

• Like 1

Obama has zero chance of being impeached or resigning. For some reason he's politically bullet proof. Even the incompetence of everyone else in his administration just seems to roll off of him.

Obama is the presidental pick by the CIA. Our votes don't count. Our USA Democracy is totally gone.

• Like 1

I thought America was the phoenix rising from the ashes of the gulf war, not the Titanic,but all these posts are quoting doom and gloom, its support the President needs not attacks from within.I guess the guy is trying to do his best,but isn't his hands tied a bit with the other side controlling the Senate,or its my imagination.I'm not really into American Politics but if you go down so shall we.